First Day in the Hostel

Story Info
Second part of Male in all girl-school.
4.9k words
3.73
9.5k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 02/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note:- All characters in story are 18 +

The next day, I woke up still thinking that whatever humiliation happened yesterday was just a dream. But the pain from those spanks was more than enough to remind me of reality. I was still lying in bed with my morning wood twitching like crazy, but can't jerk it because of damn rules. Somehow, I stood up and got myself in front of the mirror. I can see clearly in the mirror. A pathetic man, nude, with a hairy body and pubic bush so dense that only hair and the device's wire were visible.

Knock, knock. "Hey John, still sleeping." A familiar voice came across the door. "Yeah, just give me 5 minutes." I picked up my skirt and bra and start wore them. "Device connected, breast online" notification appeared on mobile.

I opened the door, and there was Lisa, the student discipline head.

6.0-foot-tall girl, fully dressed in school uniform, wearing a white shirt, grey skirt, and black coat over it. Even though she was fully dressed but still her figure was clearly visible. Perfect-size breast and perfect-size hips. And her tall legs.... Who knows how many boys' nuts she cracked with those legs? Former karate champion and black belt winner like this had many nicknames, but there was one that stuck with her. Ballbuster. Yup. Due to getting bullied so many times for her height when she was a young, she survived while busting boys' nuts. Now she knows 100 ways to control a man with her hands. Ballbuster is not the only name she has. The other one was Cuntbuster. Girls, who tried to bully her and got their cunts busted.

Seeing her in front of my door made me nervous. My first instinct was to shield my nuts.

"Don't worry, I am not here to punish you," she said while looking at her notes. "as long as you haven't broken any rules" she said while staring me in eyes. Her stare was so scary that I almost peed in my skirt.

"No, nothing; I was just surprised to see you here." I said nervously, still covering my balls.

"I am assigned to keep an eye on you and also help you complete the remaining tasks so you can become a proper sissy... I mean proper student of this school." she said, still reading the notes. "So these are your today's schedules.

1. A beauty parlor to get you properly groomed

2. A weekly visit to the maintenance team for your device.

3. Visiting head mistress, as she has some new rules to explain.

So are you ready?"

"Wait, what do you mean, groom.."

"I can't say" she interrupted. "They just told me to take you to these places."

I knew I couldn't complain about it. I had to go and they sent Lisa the ballbuster, so I couldn't even refuse her.

"Fine, but I need to take a bath and..."

"No need, the parlor lady asked you, especially, not to take a bath yet. Now please be ready. We have to go."

"Fine, coming." I gave up. I knew that it was useless to argue with her. Whenever i try to argue with her, she never stare me at my face like a lady but instead stare at my crotch to see when i will lower my guard.

While going to the parlor made me a little happier, as I was finally talking to someone with a familiar face. "So, busted any balls or cunts recently?" I asked curiously to know how her life at all girls' schools was going. She looked me in the eye, then at my crotch. "No yet, but i will get the chance soon enough," she said with a smirk. Her evil smirk made it clear how happy she was, to finally getting a chance to bust some balls. I didn't say anything until we reached the destination.

"So, isn't the parlor supposed to be crowded on Sunday?" I said, staring at the entrance gate, still scared to go inside.

"Well, obviously, it's school parlor; neither teacher nor students wake up this early. That's why we chose this time. Now don't waste anytime and go inside."

I went inside. It was empty, no customers were inside the shop. Only a lady, around 30 was sitting on a chair in the middle of the shop. The chair looked more like a throne than a normal chair.

"Oh, so finally,, new girl is here." She stood up, walked towards me, and gave me an evil grin.

She was wearing  a saree with nothing inside. The more I looked at her, the more I could see through her clothes. Her boobs are so big that even if I grab them, I won't be able to squeeze them. I started to look down slowly until I reach her vagina. But I can only see the hair bush.

"Oh, disappointed. Obviously,  that hair bush is to hide my treasure from evil eyes like yours," she said in a mocking tone. "Now,  enough wasting time. Go strip your clothes right now. I want to see how much we have to work on. Come on, girl, fast." Now, in a strict tone, it almost felt like talking to a dominatrix. I got a little scared and started stripping. "I am a man, not a girl, crossdressing me won't change that. " still scared to meet her eyes but had enough male ego to say it.

"Of course you are, NOW keeping stripping," she scolded, like she was scolding a kid.

"Really, a man. This is a man. I can't see your penis clearly in your bush," she said with disappointment.

"Maybe it is to save me from evil eyes like yours," I said almost proud of my witty reply.

"Oh, how manly," she said sarcastically. " Need to hide your tiny buddy from woman. Sure"

"Oh my, it is even smaller than my pinkie. You really had no shame in calling yourself a man. Seriously, let me check the notes on your sizes...

1 inch of flaccid and 3.5 inches erect." she again grabbed my penis. "Really, you were taking pride in that. Even my 6th grade kid is bigger than you. Even the girls in my shop is bigger than you.

I tried to defend. "I know it is a little small, but- wait, what girls?" I looked at my right. Some cute girls were standing there, giggling at my condition.

"Yes, they once were also boys or used to call themselves men just like you. And now you will be one of them. Ah, and a heads up to your male ego. All of them are above 7 inches, so be careful," she whispered in my ears.

" Girl now blind fold him and take him to shaving room. Clean his entire body hair except for his private part. Those are only for me."

"Wait, why blindfold?" I asked

"Well, we don't want you to see yourself until you are fully feminized. Now don't worry, they won't do anything else. You are not their type. So go on, my little man."

Those girls came closer to me, blindfolded me, and took me to another room. I didn't know what would happen to me, but the one thing I knew was that I was going to lose my remaining male pride here.

Being blindfolded made my senses sharper. I can feel their soft fingers touching me, cleaning and shaving my body. I can't tell just from their touch that they are not girls. " so... I had  money problem. What was your reason to stay like it?" I asked them, trying to start a conversation.

"We had the same problem, but in our case, Mistress agreed to give us a job if we lived like this. She gave us food and good pay, and in return, we had to satisfy her by doing our jobs in the shop and in her bed. One thing led to another. Now we enjoy living this femdom life " he said in his feminine voice.

I didn't ask any further. I was afraid that if I asked, i might like their way of life.

After 15 minutes, they took me back to her.

"My my, my cute little man is back," she said while giving me a kiss on my penis. "Now, now, girl put him on the stretcher with his legs wide open."

Without wasting time, she started shaving my penis. Thinking about a woman touching my penis made me really excited. "Would you mind controlling your feelings? Your twitching penis keeps messing things up, I don't want to cut it accidentally."

"Sorry, Can't help it, haven't jerked for at least three days, you will have to do some-Ah" I screamed from the pain I felt in my balls. "Wtf"

"Well, you said figure out something and I did, now control your feelings or will give you one more smack on your ball." Because of the pain, my erection was fully gone and shrunk back to it's 1 inch size.

Five minutes passed.

"Now can you make it erect again? I want to shave the penis area and your loose foreskin is too much to handle."

"I can't, i am still feeling the pain, you will have to skip it for now."

" yeah. No  chance." I felt a soft touch on my dick, a wet touch, and it felt like someone was licking my penis.

"What you are licking it.... Ah" i started to moan. I couldn't  see her, but I can feel her soft tongue inside my foreskin. Her lips surrounding my dick. I can't help but moan like a female pornstar.

"Finally, it is erect. Although, it doesn't make too much difference." she started to shave it.

"Please don't stop," I whispered still lost in thought but she ignored it.

After 20 minutes, they dressed me up and did a lot of makeup on me.

"Now, John, you are standing in front of the mirror, and I am removing the blindfold. Just be ready to be amazed," she said, taking my blindfold. I saw a cute girl standing in front of me with tiny breast, her cute eyes, her tall legs. Her hair was dyed in mixture of blue and pink color.  and her ass.. it was looked so big and sexy that i would fuck her here only. I started to get erect just by looking at her and so did she. It took me a while to realize it was me. I looked even cuter than my old crush in school

"Wow, getting boner just by looking at yourself, I think we really did outdid ourselves. The makeup and dress up is all my design but this big ass...that is all you. It feels like you are gifted with this. The way it bounces whenever you walk. That is all you. I can't wait to do new experiments with that butt. but for now go to the maintenance office. I think your real femdom will start there. Now go on," she said while giving me a little spank on my big butt.

"Hey Lisa," she was still going through her notes.

She looked at me and couldn't believe what she saw.

"John, is that you? You look......so sexy.... I mean you look really cute" she said while staring at me like our pervert teacher used to stare passing girls. I never saw such expressions on her face. I got a little nervous but she kept staring at my body like any second she was going to peg my ass.

It took her a while but she was able to revert herself to her previous personality.

"Ok, next stop is the maintenance room. Many outside researchers will be there to examine your device and make some upgrades, so be ready, John."

I reached the maintenance room. Lisa. As usual, stood outside. I went inside. The room was fully dark. The only thing I could see was a stretcher and a woman standing closer to it.

"Hi, my name is Dr. Vanshika and I am here to give you moral support. While collecting data from your device, you might feel a little uncomfortable mentally, so I will be here to calm you down. Other members are coming, please, until then lie down on the bed." In the  dark, I couldn't see her face clearly but the only thing I could see was her white lab coat.

I lied down on the bed and kept my legs apart on two stands, like a women do in a gynecologist clinic. Then Dr. carried my bed to another room through a white wall. Placed it in such a way that my lower body was in the other room and my upper half was in the previous room.

"We don't want to disturb the researcher by showing them your face they might feel a little uncomfortable." She said it politely.

The only thing on my mind was fear. The only reason, researchers don't want to see my face is because they can't see the face of the person they are going to torture.

After five minutes, I started to hear some girls' giggling coming from other room.

"Oh my god, look what a cute penis," a girl said while touching my penis.

"Wow, no wonder, data were corrupted. We never calibrated a device for such a small penis" other girl said in a serious tone.

"So what was the summary of the three-day data? Let me check." First girl said while looking at her notes.

"John, 19 years old

1 inch flaccid, 3.5 inch erect

Leaks precum in every 15 min on avg.."

"Really?" Second girl interrupted. "Well, it is expected he is in all girls school."

"Had long wet dreams all three nights." First girl continues reading the notes.

"And.... And... yeah sexual preference, got erected whenever something rub his ass... hmmm"

Okay, let's try," first girl said, and start to give little run on my asshole.

"Oh, look, he got erected. Wow, this guy is born submissive. I am starting to get really great ideas for upgradation."

On the other side of the room, I almost let out a moan in front of the doctor. Even I didn't know I had such a weak point. I looked at the doctor and wondered what her reaction was if she was feeling awkward listening to girls, but instead she was smiling.

"Don't worry, it's okay to be small that just means that you need to be more submissive to women. And nothing else. It just means that you are born to get fucked." She said this while patting my head and giving me a smile. Now I started to get more scared of her than those researchers. It was clear that I was exactly her type. If we had not been in that school, she would have fucked real hard.

"Wow, his ball got really swollen in just three days. I don't think with this pace he can survive time till pleasure day without any pain. It won't be long since he will get blue balls.... Anyway, let's jump to the next phase. Bring me the lube," she said, then started to rub lube on my ass.

It was cold but felt really good. I even stopped caring about the doctor and started to moan.

"Wow, I think I am hearing a moaning voice from other room. It looks like he likes it. Man, why did they give us such a stupid setup? I didn't wear anything under my lab coat. Expecting him to lick it" said the girl from next room. I let out a small laugh until I realized.

"You are not wearing anything under that lab coat, are you?" I asked the doctor.

She didn't answer, she just came closer to me and sat on my face. "Why do you think it is dark on this side of the room? So I can enjoy you. But with such a small dick, you can't really do anything. I can't let a tiny penis guy lick my magnificent vagina. It is only for the winner. So I am going to use my vibrator while sitting on your face. And yeah, I forgot my butt plug, so you know what your tongue can be used for? And don't do anything stupid or there will be serious consequences."

Her ass gives off a little smell of sweat, but her soft hips sitting on my face made me forget about it. She threatened me that if I didn't do it, there would be serious consequences., but I would have licked her ass without any question. I put my tongue inside her ass.

"Wow, only if you dick was this big." She said while moaning.

I licked her ass like a dog and she masturbates while sitting on my face.

On the other side of the room, the girl started to insert a 7-inch vibrator inside my ass. But I was so much into doctor. I didn't care about a little pain but instead I liked the vibrations.

"Wow, he took it like a champ, even I can't take it that big. Oh, look, his dick is twitching." The girl starts to move the vibrator inside and out again and again. But this time I didn't feel any pain but only pleasure.

In the other room, the doctor was already lost in her world and started to cum. Which was directly leaking into my mouth. It tasted so good. Instead of feeling bad, I felt proud of letting her squirt on my face.

In other room,

"Hey, I think he's going to cum, When that failsafe will start?."

"Soon, just keep playing with his asshole."

I started to reach my limit and started to cum but at the same moment I felt electric shock on my penis and balls. I screamed so hard that the doctor fell down from my face.

"Wtf, John"

"I don't know if I felt an electric shock on my dick it was really painful," I said, still in pain.

"Oh, the failsafe; it was designed to stop you from cumming before the pleasure day. I forgot to warn you. Anyway what is done is done." She stood up and said, "Wow, your face is fully covered in my cum. Don't worry, it will dry after some time. Anyway, it was nice to sit on your face. I hope we can do it again." She picked up her bag and left the room.

After 6 hours of torturing my genitals.

"Finally, the new upgrades are complete now. Just put the 4-inch butt plug inside him and connect the wiring."

"What an irony, his butt plug is bigger than his dick," said the second girl while connecting the device.

"Device connected butt plug online": I got a notification on my mobile

"Hey John, you can hear us from other room, right?"

"Yeah"

"Good, now you will have to keep the butt plug inside all the time. Don't worry, it will get comfortable. You can remove it only when you want to poop. It will record your fart data and your bowel movements and... in short, it will give the live status of your ass when it is in a peggable state. Is that clear?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Now don't be sad. We may have said mean things, but we liked you and we are not evil like that doctor and mistress, so you can tell us about any problem related to the device anytime. We will be available 24 hours a day. You can contact us using the app. or click on emergency button in butt plug. We will be there." she said loudly.

"Yeah, I got it. Thank you for the help," I said sarcastically.

"It's okay, you don't have to be mean about it. You can trust us. You are not the first person on whom we are testing. I have also installed same device in all male members of my family. My father, my uncle and even my siblings. So they can't dominate any female members in family. So all the devices are well tested. Just contact us whenever you want help." she said.

" What, even in your family" I said surprised.

"Yeah" She said. " Well, they were little angry at first but my mother and aunt convinced them to wear it so it would be helpful in my research. My father is a dominant guy, didn't liked it but he was also proud of me becoming such a good researcher so he don't mind as long as i am the one who is doing the maintenance and for uncle it was actually helpful for his ED. But my sibling... They hate me. They don't like how there mother can keep track of their horniness. They were so desperate on their 18th birthday. They would finally get to have sex and access to all adult actions but i introduced these devices as birthday gift. Now from that day, their mothers have control over all their part. So it is kind of fun."

"May be for you" I said.

"Hey don't be like that, they deserved this. They were bully before, now at least they are in control and it is also not that fun for me. I have to examine their smelly dick every week. Every time my parent have sex, I get the notification with full details. When she stroked my father penis or when she blows it or when they are actually fucking and to make it worse i have to ask my mother full detail to compare the device data. Every time my aunt peg uncle I get the notification and every time I bend or even walk pass by brothers it give me notification. so it is not full fun for me." she said, now starting to sound angry.

"I get it, I am sorry" i said trying to calm her down.

"It's okay.... Anyway, you know how to contact us. SO.. if anything happened. just contact us.. Bye" She said while giving me goodbye kiss on my penis.

"Bye" I said in return. Giving me a good-bye kiss on my penis gave me a little better expression than before. I somehow got out of bed and stood up, but fell down on the spot. I felt my soreness in my buttocks and my legs shivering. While licking the doctor's ass, I didn't realize how much they fucked my ass. I couldn't move. I shouted Lisa's name. She came running inside. She had to carry me because of my soar ass.

"I haven't eaten anything. Can we eat something at least?" I asked

"No, we are already out of time. The headmistress visit is next. I can't let her wait. Besides, haven't  you already eaten that doctor's ass?"

12