First Day in the Hostel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you know?"

"I saw her coming out of the room, leaking cum from her lab coat and completely naked from below."

"She came out of the room in such a state."

"Not just through the room, she drove through school in such a state. She simply didn't care. But what do you expect from twin's mothers"

"What? She is the twin's mother. Man, these mother and daughter. Whole fucking family is evil," I said.

"Okay, we have reached our final destination. she is waiting for you."

I entered the headmistress cabin. She was sitting in her chair. The seven-foot-tall lady, her dressing sense and her figure were all exact copy of Lady Dimentrescu from resident evil.

"Oh. Finally, the star of the school is here. Come closer." She said it sarcastically.

"Good morning-"

"No, not like this. First, come here and get inside my skirt and start licking my vagina. Come on, go on," she said politely, but from her face, it was clear she was angry.

"I am sorry, but did I do something wrong?" I asked her.

"Oh, you did, but I'm not going to talk like this. Come here and get inside" she said, now starting to get angry.

I nodded and got under her skirt. It gave off a really bad smell of sweat. But still, I collected some courage and got near her pussy and started licking it.

"Good, is it smelly because I made sure to make it smelly?.. So to answer your question, why am I angry? I fought for you to give free education here, but what did I get in return? I got spanked my butt by my former student in a board meeting. Can you believe it? That girl whom I taught everything about how to punish and she used the same tricks on me. All because I fought for you. But now that things are turning around, you have become an experimental project for our state government. Yes, even they are keeping records on your data. So that they can create a similar environment in the whole state."

"But that worked in your favor," I interrupted.

"Keep licking and don't interrupt, "she said while crushing my mouth between her thighs.

"Anyway, as I was saying, yeah, they got an idea from me after punishing me by making me naked and spanking my butt in front of board members for a week. Next week, your 18+ juniors from old school will also join. Yeah, the same junior whom you used to bully or spank, and I will make sure they get the chance to get revenge from you. I will make sure that your dick and ball, which you love so much, will become the property of the school and the school's people. Everyone will have ownership over it except you."

I can't believe what she was saying. Such a gentle lady suddenly became an evil b*tch.

"Now your current punishment is to make me cum at least three times just by licking my pussy. And it doesn't matter how much time it takes, you will keep licking it." I was so scared of her speech that I didn't question her but just kept licking her and beside that, her pussy tasted really great. May be because i was really hungry.

It took me at least 2 hours of constant licking to make her cum three times. But her orgasms were so intense that she farted two out of three times. But I was too scared to move from there.

"Now you can go." She said in a calm voice. "John, I know you are a good person, but I am still angry because it happened to me because of you. I am not saying that future rules and tasks will be easy, but it won't hurt you at least that much, I can promise you.. and sorry for the fart. Now go. I think your final humiliation is waiting for you outside."

I felt a little better after her apology. I gave her pussy a goodbye kiss and left the room.

"Hey Lisa, now let's eat dinner," I said.

"I am sorry, John, but there is one problem," she said in a guilty tone.

"Hey, it's okay if food is finished then we will eat outside."

"No, it is not that." It is your final humiliation. Let's go to an empty classroom first."

"Okay, now tell me what it is." I asked her.

She lifted her skirt. She was wearing boxers, which looked stuffed.

"No," I said nervously.

"Yes, they packed your lunch in my underwear, so you will eat from it. They even made me run some laps on the ground, so I can became sweaty down there," she said.

"No, this can't be happening. Is it even healthy?"

"No, it's not. That's why they gave medicine for that."

I won't let you get hurt, my ass, I thought remembering head mistress words.

But I can't help it. I was hungry, so I had to eat it.

"So what for dinner?" I asked while going under her skirt. I could smell cheese. I removed her boxer. Her vagina and ass was fully covered in mac and cheese. I was so hungry now that I couldn't care where I was eating, so I just ate and started licking her under the skirt.

"Oh, John, stop. I can't control." Lisa said while moaning, but I didn't care.

It was the first time for Lisa to reach orgasm. She didn't know what was happening. She kept moaning. The only thing she wanted was that I never stop and I didn't care what was happening outside i kept licking her, i licked her ass, i licked her thighs, and in the end, I kept licking her vagina. She started to moan loudly now. She started cum but I kept licking her. I felt some cheese on her asshole, so I licked her asshole, putting my tongue inside her asshole, and then finished by licking her pussy. Till I get out of her skirt, she has already cummed four times. She got so tired that the moment she tried to stand and she fainted.

In the end, neither I was strong enough to move because of sore butt and nor  she because of intense strong orgasm back to back.

But that moment made us really close.

"I am sorry, John, if I treated you badly, but after today, what you have made me see, you can always see an friend in me. If anyone ever bullies you, I will protect you except from those twins, you have my word"

"Thanks, Lisa It means a lot to me. We should go to our room, right?"

"Nah, it is already late. We will have to pass the night here only."

"Yeah, you are right. I think I will sleep in next-"

"No, you will sleep under my skirt, I don't care if I can't move next day, but I won't waste time sleeping."

"I think I have broken you."

"Yes, you did, now start licking."

For whole night, Lisa moaned echoed in empty corridors.

Next day, we were so tired that guard had to take us to our rooms. 

12