All Comments on 'First Death Pt. 08'

by AfterDusk

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SexySandra01SexySandra01over 5 years ago
Awesome

Another great chapter ... please don't leave us waiting so long for the next one I really look forward to each one and am enjoying it more and more ... can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yay!

Thank you for posting more of this story. Please continue :)

AfterDuskAfterDuskover 5 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the wait!

I will try not to make everyone wait so long as I write the next part--thanks for your patience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Chapter!

I’m enjoying seeing the different view points. I do wonder why the Tradition of everyone female having sex with the Alpha was started?Plus doesn’t that hurt his mate? He’s allowed to sleep around & she would get in trouble if she did. The men fight & then have to submit by tapping out I’m assuming or giving up fighting. You can be submissive without giving your body up for sex. Not everyone views sex as just that but something special with someone you love. I wonder if they felt violated afterwards especially the humans turned werewolves since that’ not part of our culture unless you are more open about sex & don’t view it as an act for people who love each other or at least really like one another. I mean you do need to be wet or it would realistically hurt. How do they get wet without any forpleplay ? I mean I’m sure if the man is hot that could turn them on but sometimes you need some clitoral stimulation to get wet. Anyway good book! I like that’s it has depth & is about more than just sex unlike some erotica. I wonder if the cat is trying to tell them what happened to Lily? Like what’s Lilly up to?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
E x c e l l e n t

Think I’ve read almost all the Literotica stories in this genre.

You have added several new aspects to the mix.

Congratulations .

djb

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348over 5 years ago
Buts it’s so much more fun when you do:)

This is just an over the top great chapter!!

Creating these complex and damn original ideas, then do an amazing job of enabling us to understand them. Nearly flawless editing too. I’m amazed that you get these long complex chapters up as fast as you do. Anyone who thinks they are waiting too long must be used to reading the pulp fiction crap that litters this great site. Creating great original story chapters takes time, you do realize the authors have to earn a living in the real world, many working two jobs and taking care of their family. That they would take what precious free time they have to write extraordinary stories for us for FREE, means no whining, even though much of it is good natured:) Superb job Dusky Girl:) Thank you!! Eddie:)

KittenBritches95KittenBritches95over 5 years ago
Amazing!!

I absolutely LOVE this story. Keep the good words flowing, can't wait!! :)

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 5 years ago
WOW . . .

Such an amazing and intriguing story! I desperately hope you are feverishly writing the next installment for us to read. Please, please keep writing, and mrrrrroooooowww is more the thing (if you like cats like I do *snicker*)!!!

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Good story

Continuing on...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAfterDusk@AfterDusk
I write things. Sometimes I share them here, but maybe only less than 20%. Yes, I know I have a few unfinished stories...and I will finish them all, eventually. I appreciate the time you take to read my musings; please vote and leave a constructive comment. As the saying...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES