First Death Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, my eyes fell on her. Lily. She was drinking back a tall glass of fresh blood; when she set it down and looked at me, I saw the toll the journey had taken on her—she wasn't quite a hundred percent when we arrived and the week we spent apart had a slight detriment on her recovery. Her face was slightly ashen and worn, her normally bright red eyes seemed a bit dull. But I didn't give a fuck. The moment I knew she was real, my body responded before I could stop it.

I fleeted to her, crashing into the couch and tipping it back when I tackled her body to the ground. A growl escaped my throat and I had her arms pinned to the carpet. Slowly, teasingly, I ground my hard cock against her, playfully biting at the air in front of her face. Coyly, she suppressed a smirk by biting down onto her lip.

Max cleared his throat, "So, how was Dai Ni, Matthew?"

"Great," I replied sarcastically. I knew he was simply trying to remind me of his presence but for all I cared he could stay and watch because I had no intention of letting Lily out from under me until I had my fill of her cunt.

"Good," he said awkwardly, "I'm just gonna..." He didn't bother finishing his sentence before he wandered off down his hallway.

"I don't suppose we could do this on the bed," Lily asked, her tone mildly irritated though I knew she was faking it.

"Sure," I replied, shifting her left arm over so I could pin down both of her wrists with one of my hands, "we'll go there next." With my free arm I shoved her skirt up, my fingers tracing over her panties before I hooked the edge and shoved them inside, giving me access to her cunt. Normally I'm a thoughtful lover, I take the time to ensure that my partner is ready, perhaps even make her cum a few times before I have my turn but not this time—I had just spent a week in sexual torment, subjected to images of my mate fucking different men—this time was for me.

It took me seconds to free my cock from its restraints and I didn't miss a beat, I lined it up with her hole and I slammed the entire length home, savoring the tight hug of her cunt that I had missed so much. Her eyes went wide before she tilted her head back and thrust her chest upwards to me, a low moan escaping her lips. I exhaled a sigh of relief before I withdrew and began to violently fuck her. I grabbed her throat and squeezed, staring down in to her eyes. Brushing my lips against hers, I felt her muscles begin to constrict around me and was almost floored—she was getting off on my brutal domination of her body.

Seeing her in pleasure was almost enough to do me in; I barely managed to restrain, to hold back though I desperately wanted to give in. I growled at her, slowly breathing out; when I saw her chest rise and she started panting, her pupils dilated and she began to squirm beneath me, fighting to get free. For the first time, I saw the hint of fear in her face—it shocked me, until I realized what I had accidently done: my body was responding naturally to hunting her, to fucking her, to my desire to feed and I had unknowingly tried to influence her.

I should have pulled away, let her go but part of me was curious to see if she would succumb to it; Lily was a terrifying, magnificent being whose strength and power was barely exceeded by Lucas alone and I didn't even think it was remotely possible that she should worry about being under my sway. When she caught my gaze, though, I saw something deep within her before her entire body relaxed against me and she succumbed to my dominance, fully submitting to me in that one moment—but she did it of her own choosing; instead of trying to fight me off, to get herself out from under my control she gave in to her urge.

Knowing that she did it willingly, that she offered her body and soul to me of her own accord was probably not something I should have ever discovered. It gave me too much power. I knew, in that instant, why neither she nor Lucas changed anyone—they were a different breed of vampire, despite their vast lifetimes, the unfathomable amount of knowledge they knew they still were bound to a code of chivalry, a guideline of ethics that were instilled into them long ago but the power they possessed was difficult for them to control. For me, though, I knew just how dangerous it could be once I became the immortal—there would be nothing that could stop me.

"Who do you belong to?" I hissed out at her, pushing aside my thoughts, trying to bury the vastness of the power that I knew dwelled deep within me.

Her eyes drifted shut and she purred out with each thrust I gave her, "You, Matthew. I belong to you."

A shudder rippled through my body at her admission of it; I leaned down and kissed her softly, releasing her throat before my lips tracked a path across her jaw. I whispered into her ear, "And I belong to you, Lily. Now and forever." She moaned out when my fangs pierced her neck and I tasted her blood at the exact moment that her pleasure peaked and ruptured throughout her body; as she writhed underneath me I couldn't restrain my need any longer and I cried out into her skin, cumming deep within my soul mate.