First Earth Girl

Story Info
Inspired in part by the 1980's film, "Earth Girls are Easy."
3.9k words
4.59
6.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you remember your first orgasm?"

I briefly ruminated on the question presented by the handsome stranger adjecent to me on the bar. We've been flirting for at least an hour so far, and however bold, the inquiry did not startle me.

"I don't think so, not vividly anyway... I remember that it was both exciting and confusing."

He let out a chuckle, flashing his unbelievably perfect, pearlescent teeth.

"What if I could take you back there, to that moment?"

I laughed softly, not sure if he was being over confident or if he may just be that good in bed.

"That would be something else, wouldn't it?"

I blushed and grinned simultaneously. I brushed a lock of my fiery red hair to the side and nursed on my drink. This is drink number three and I'm starting to feel loose.

To be honest, I had nothing better to do than sit at the bar while I waited for my friend's to arrive.

It's Halloween night and my friends and I have planned to go to a party after a few rounds and finish the night out there.

The handsome stranger gets up and goes to the bathroom, and I run my eyes over him as he passes.

He looks to be in his mid 20's, and his eyes are a stunning ice blue, only further accentuated by his golden blond hair.

His lean body is lanky and he is very tall, at least 6"3.

The stranger is wearing a very expensive looking outfit; a dazzling chromatic designer suit atop a vibrant button down and accented with skull cuff links.

I'm not quite sure if he's wearing a costume or simply trying to be festive.

Between asking if he had a girlfriend, and what he was doing later, I haven't even thought to ask about his outfit, or his name for that matter.

He's more shrewd than I am and already asked me my name and accurately guessed what I was.

I decided that this year I should go out of my comfort zone and so I dressed as Jessica Rabbit.

I didn't feel like wearing a wig, and opted to dye my hair instead.

My curves were certainly accentuated by the glittery red dress, as I could clearly see the outline of my buttocks beneath the shifting fabric.

After a few minutes pass my friend's enter and the handsome stranger returns.

My friend's scanned the bar and quickly approached me.

"Hey Jenna!"

Josh exclaimed while drawing me into a big hug.

Josh is my best friend and he decided to be Dracula this year.

Josh is 5"11 and tan, with big doe eyes and an award winning grin.

Elizabeth, Josh's girlfriend was right behind him in a sultry witch costume and followed his hug with one of her own.

Elizabeth is 5"3 and busty, with a tight waist and medium dirty blonde hair.

"Hello you two!"

I smiled and chimed.

The handsome stranger, now at his seat once more looked over at us and gave a gentle wave.

I turned towards him and gestured in his direction.

"This is..."

I hoped he'd finish the sentence.

"My name is Allen."

He said this while extending his hand and shook hands with Josh.

I apologized, frankly embarrassed by neglecting to ask earlier.

Josh gave Allen a firm shake, although not as tall as Allen he was still as formidable.

"My name is Josh, and this is my girlfriend Elizabeth."

He said while nodding to the petite blonde beside him.

Elizabeth waved shyly while smiling.

The bar top itself was quite small so we all sat and stood huddled on stools.

"He is very charming!"

I said with a sly grin, looking towards Allen.

Josh pointed to him, "Hey Allen, how about a shot? Tell me about yourself."

Josh said enthusiastically.

Allen nodded and grinned, "alright, but I can't do too many or I won't be able to drive home."

Josh chuckled.

"Hey man, maybe later you could come with us to a party and I'll drive."

Allen shook his head and then nodded, laughing.

"Maybe, but let's get the drinks going first."

Josh pointed at him with both hands and gave a big nod.

"You got it."

Josh ordered two beers for himself, a few shots of whiskey for Allen and Elizabeth drank a ' 'Sex on the Beach' while I continued on my 'Old fashioned'.

"So how old are you?"

Josh inquired.

He was now leading the conversation to get a read on Allen.

"I'm 25."

He replied, and kicked back a shot.

"Nice."

Josh said, "and where did you go to school?"

"In Brethren."

"A few cities over?"

"Yeah."

Josh, Elizabeth, and I all went to school in the surrounding area.

I was a few years younger than both of them, however.

The conversation continued for a while until everyone was sufficiently buzzed except for Josh, so he could DD.

"You think you're ready for that party now?"

Josh said while turned in the direction of Allen.

"Yeah I think we're all pretty well acquainted."

Allen said, seemingly relaxed.

We all tipped and paid for our drinks; Allen offered to pay for mine but I declined.

We all piled into the back of Josh's jeep.

Allen turned to me in the back and whispered in my ear, "are you sure this is cool? I know I just met you tonight, and I really don't want to impose."

I smiled, and looked to him, "don't feel uncomfortable, I think you are are nice and my friend's trust my judgement... plus you said you were free, right?"

I shrugged casually and adopted a relaxed air as I said this.

Allen nodded and grinned, "you're right, I think this will be the most exciting part of my night. Thank you for inviting me along."

I waved my hand in a dismissive motion.

"No" I said, "thank you for coming."

I blushed and giggled.

After fifteen minutes and a few winding roads we arrived to the party, and by then the group had jammed out together to some music and swapped funny stories.

Everyone exited the car, Josh and Elizabeth leading the way.

Allen brushed my hand with his while walking beside me and for a moment I felt a jolt in my body.

It was akin to the feeling that you get when you hear a beautiful music score or when someone runs their fingers gently up the base of your skull.

I pulled my hand back quickly and apologized.

Allen chuckled and assured me that it was okay.

The group stood in front of the house.

The air was slightly chilly and there were people standing here and there, some with a cigarette in hand, and others with a beer.

They nodded at us to go in and said the obligatory 'hello'.

I had taken notice of the fake tombstones and cute cloth ghosts that adorned the yard before passing them and entering the house.

There was Halloween based trap music blaring while many people danced, smoked pot, drank, and made out.

It was your typical young adult party.

There was even a beer keg.

Josh asked Allen and I if we wanted anything while he went to say hello to the owner of the house.

I nodded and asked for some bourbon, and then turned to Allen.

"Maybe just a beer?"

Allen smiled.

Josh nodded back, smiling and said, "got ya" before walking away with Elizabeth trailing behind him.

"Are you looking to hook-up tonight?" I asked Allen, perhaps a bit abruptly.

Allen looked at me and flushed, his eyes both coy and sensual.

"Why, do you want to feel like you're cumming for the very first time?"

I giggled and covered my face briefly.

"Maybe... You certainly seem persistent and confident that you can deliver."

Allen grinned and gave me a very lustful, piercing gaze.

"I assured you I can do that for you."

He said this while stroking my arm, which gave me the same odd feeling from earlier.

This time the feeling made me aroused, and I pulled away again.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" I said, startled and embarrassed.

Allen laughed.

"It's okay, I promise. I know what I'm doing."

The realization dawned on me that the odd feeling may not be coincidental but I brushed it off as Josh emerged with the drinks.

"Hey guys!" Josh exclaimed.

"How is the party?"

"It's great!" I said happily.

"Yes, I agree."

Allen chimed.

"There is definitely a lot going on in here!"

Elizabeth said while gesturing to a group of people gathered around a very large, heavyset man engaged in a keg stand.

"I think I'd get sick doing that."

I said, looking on at the man.

Josh grinned.

"You'd be screwed after ten seconds if you tried!"

I laughed, he was right.

I was already buzzed and making it worse with more liquor.

Elizabeth turned to me.

"Hey, I know you can't survive a keg stand, but how about trying to shotgun?"

She held a beer in her hand, a mischievous glint in her eye.

I waved my hand quickly and then pointed to my drink.

"I think I'd better not!"

She giggled and then pointed to Allen.

"What about you, do you want to do one with me?"

Allen smiled and shrugged.

"Why not!"

He exclaimed.

Elizabeth and Allen both stood side by side and Josh timed them while they shotgunned their beers.

Allen won very narrowly and Josh patted him on the back, the tree of a man howled and gave Josh a high five.

"You both are much braver than me!"

I said to Elizabeth and Allen.

Elizabeth smiled and stuck out her tongue, making a rock and roll gesture with her hand.

Allen laughed.

"No, I think you are just smart, because I'm gonna be dizzy soon if I try that again."

"It's okay, I'll carry you!"

"Really?"

Allen asked, pointing to my glossy heels.

"Maybe not."

I laughed.

After about a half hour and a few more drinks, everyone was sufficiently tipsy.

Elizabeth and Josh went back to the Jeep to make out.

I glanced at Allen and tried to be coy.

"How are you holding up, stud?"

He looked at me and grinned.

"I'm having a great time."

Allen then reached for my hand, and when he grasped it, my knees started shaking and neat buckled.

I pulled away and almost fell.

"Oh wow" I grimaced briefly.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know what's come over me."

He frowned.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded and flushed.

"I think maybe I just need to sit somewhere and get fresh air."

He gave me a small smile and reached for my hand once more.

I put my hands up defensively.

"I've got it, don't worry."

He looked at me sympathetically.

"Okay, just be careful."

We both walked to the back patio.

The patio light was off but a few people lingered by the door, they were finishing their cigarettes and quickly went in as we found a swinging bench towards the end of the yard.

I sat down, and looked up at the moon.

"The moon is pretty tonight."

Allen smiled and nodded.

"I've got to tell you something." He said, his face turning slightly more serious.

I looked curiously at him, "Yes, what is it?" He cleared his throat.

"You know how when I touch you... That you pull away?"

I blushed and shook my head.

"I'm so sorry, I don't mean to do that... I think I'm just tipsy and full of nerves."

Allen looked awkward and rubbed his hand over his forehead, and then put his hands together.

"No... It's not you."

He said.

He then looked at me seriously.

"It's me. I'm doing that."

I looked at him, my face a mix of discomfort and confusion.

I laughed, trying to brush it off.

"What, do you have a souped up version of one of those prank buzzers?"

He shook his head.

"No. I'm just... Let's say, 'different'."

Now I was very confused.

"What do you mean?"

He held up both hands, and they were completely bare.

Allen placed one hand on my thigh and one hand on my cheek and looked deeply into my eyes.

I felt like I was on the verge of having an orgasm.

It was marvelous and frightening all at once.

He quickly pulled away, and I was left with wetness in between my inner thighs.

"I'm not human."

As he said this I realized he was telling the truth.

"W-What are you?"

I whimpered.

He looked at me, almost melancholy.

Allen looked saddened by my reaction.

"I'm not sure what humans would classify me as... An alien?

I guess."

I was not was not sure how I should react.

Should I run away?

Should I stay?

Should I call someone?

Allen put his hands over his face.

"I'm sorry, I'm sure this is probably the weirdest interaction of your life.... I was so nervous about coming for this very reason."

I shook my head.

"I don't know about that. But it's definitely top ten."

I laughed, half nervously, half genuinely.

Allen perked up a little.

"Are you going to be okay? I don't want to frighten you."

I nodded.

"If you can avoid touching me in public we will be fine."

Allen nodded and smiled.

"I can do that."

I looked at Allen quizzically.

"I have a lot of questions but I'm not sure I'm ready to ask them right now."

Allen chuckled weakly.

"I understand."

I bit my lip, my panties were still very wet.

Alien or not, I was aroused.

I wanted more.

"But... I am ready to hook-up."

I blushed.

"If you wanted to."

Allen grinned coyly.

"Yeah... I'd like that."

I blinked hard, "wait...uhhh."

I was lost for words.

"Do... Do you know how to have sex?"

Allen laughed.

"I grew up on Earth, and I've had a life similar to yours.

Think like Superman, but without the flying."

I covered my face with my hands, flushed.

"So you're pretty much the same? Wait. How have you gotten this far in life without being discovered?"

"I was homeschooled."

He said casually.

"I thought you went to a local school."

He shook his head.

"No, but I tell people that so they suspect less."

I nodded, it made sense.

"Well, how have you had sex then?"

He blushed and looked at me sheepishly, grinning.

"I'm not the only alien on the planet, Jenna."

I looked shocked.

"How many aliens are there!?"

He chuckled.

"Thousands."

I slapped my thigh in disbelief.

"Oh my God that's crazy."

He laughed heavily.

"And having sex with one isn't?"

He made a fair point.

I playfully hit his shoulder, which sent another jolt through my body.

"Okay, I'm definitely ready now."

I said, almost panting.

Allen and I hurried through the yard and into the house.

Elizabeth and Josh were nowhere in sight.

Things were probably pretty heavy in the Jeep.

We made our way upstairs.

No one tried to stop us and we found an empty bedroom.

I quickly locked the door and began pulling my costume off.

Josh gave me a very seductive grin and bit his lip.

"You have such a lovely body."

I blushed heavily and briefly covered myself.

"Thank you..."

My voice trailed off as be began to remove his clothes.

His body was incredibly toned.

And from the outside of his boxers it was easy to see that he had a large cock.

I could feel myself getting wetter by the second.

"I can feel your energy."

He said in a low, seductive tone.

"Can you always feel peoples energy?"

I enquired cheekily, slowly removing my bra.

"Yes, that's why I knew I could trust you."

I blushed.

I wondered what else he knew.

My bra fell to the floor and Allen's eyes lit up.

This time he held his breath.

"You human girls are something else."

I covered my face and tried to stifle a giggle.

He approached me, and now we were both down to our panties and boxers.

Allen gestured in a come hither motion towards the bed and sat on the edge.

I joined Allen on the bed, and began tracing the floral pattern on the duvet nervously.

I quickly moved my gaze briefly to the robins blue eggshell walls.

Allen slowly reached his hand out towards me and I flinched and shut an eye.

He stopped and then whispered gently.

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

I nodded, albeit still a bit nervous.

Allen took my left hand and pushed me back slowly until I was laying down.

It was so hard to move, I felt like I was locked into place.

My body was weak but enveloped in pleasure.

He held my hand and began to kiss me, my body pressed against his.

His skin was electric, the feel of his stomach against mine was akin to the feeling of writhing in silk.

I gasped in between kisses.

He moved his right hand over my breast and I moaned.

I pushed my pelvis into his, desperately.

I felt myself soaking my panties, and I needed relief.

Allen went from my mouth and slowly trailed his way to my neck.

He moved his left hand from mine and down to my panty line.

He grazed around the leg opening of my panties and I quivered, pleading breathlessly.

"Please. I need it."

Allen chuckled, then moved my panties to the side.

He entered my soaking wet slit with one finger and I climaxed loudly, my whole body shaking.

He put his finger up to his lips and grinned, signaling for me to be quieter.

I looked at him in what could be described as agony.

He began moving his finger in and out slowly and I continued to orgasm, each one taking slightly longer pauses in between.

"Do you want to know how it works?"

I did my best to nod my head, but at this point I could barely move it.

He licked my neck and then continued.

"I can access your past synapses. Like memories of your bodies memories."

Allen paused to lick my nipple, and my pussy pulsated around his finger while I cried out.

"So when I touch you, It's like you're orgasming for the first time, because that's the memory I chose."

I made a few odd chirping noises in reply.

Allen pulled away from me to let me breathe.

I gasp and shook.

"I-Is there any way you could dial it back just a little?"

Allen laughed softly but looked at me seriously.

"Yes, I can try."

I looked at him with some suspicion.

Why didn't he try to do that before?

Allen bent back down and ran his fingers over my stomach.

It felt very good, better than it normally would but I could still move.

"Even if I didn't attempt to stifle it, I think that your body would slowly naturally adjust."

I nodded.

"I think I like this better."

He smiled and bent down to kiss my stomach.

I quivered.

He pulled my panties down and ran his hands over my stomach before spreading my thighs.

I bit my lip in anticipation.

Allen slowly stuck a finger in my pussy and began sucking on my clit.

I moaned loudly, an orgasm was already approaching.

He moved his finger in and out quickly, my cunt seizing around him.

I cried out and gasped for air.

Allen pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

He took my face in his hands.

My while body was sweaty and my hair was damp.

"Its going to be a lot to handle... And I understand if you say no. But are you ready?"

I looked at him, my chest heaving.

"Y-yeah... Yeah I think so."

He looked at me, with soft eyes.

They pierced me even in their gentle demeanor.

Allen slowly pulled out his cock.

My breath caught in my throat.

His dick was indeed big.

I was slightly afraid, and I trembled as he lined it up with my drenched pussy.

He looked me in the eye and took my hand in his.

I knew it would normally hurt, but with his powers it was going to be the best thing I've ever felt.

Allen slowly slid his cock into my aching slit.

I cried out, the pleasure was almost too much to bear, even with his touch dampened.

"L-Lower?" He asked.

I nodded weakly.

As he suppressed his power further, the sensation was bearable.

I moaned as he moved his hips slowly and took my face into his hands.

Allen kissed me while rocking us back and forth, and murmured his name, my pussy flexing over and over around his shaft.

Allen moved his hands from my face and gripped my ass, pulling himself deeper inside of me.

I grabbed at the sheets and nearly tore them, trying to handle the approaching orgasms as they hit me.

12