All Comments on 'First Earth Girl'

by MilkyMilf2k19

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So, did he replicate her first orgasm? You never said. Was he really an alien, experienced with his own kind? Not clear. Why are they here? Is this an invasion, or an alien colony, or what? We don’t know.

You have the start of something here, but just the start,

MilkyMilf2k19MilkyMilf2k19over 3 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

I stated in the story that the synapse memory he chose to replicate was her first orgasm. He claimed to know how to have sex, and I don't think they need to have a 30 minute conversation about it. The fact that he has human like genitalia should clue in that it shouldn't be hard to replicate sex with a human vs an alien. I stated that she had many questions she'd like to ask and an alien invasion was perhaps one of them, but I really left it up for interpretation. I'm sorry that my amateur story didn't tick off all of your boxes but I'm putting in effort into being a better writer one story at a time. However, above all else; I'm not writing for you, I'm writing for me. Thanks for the input.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Fun

Fun little story! Will Allen give her mom an orgasm when he first meets her? Another chapter could be really fun too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous