First Encounter

Story Info
Online romance turns in person.
1.5k words
4.48
4.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The words on his profile intrigued me and I had to reach out. This began my online love affair with him.

It all started with exchanging easy "getting to know you" emails. I started looking forward to each time I had a notification, a huge smile would light up my face. After a couple of weeks and many emails back and forth, we decided to have our first phone call. That first phone call ended up being many hours long. We laughed and we flirted. We discussed all of the taboo subjects: politics, religion, family issues, sexual preferences, everything. The butterflies only grew and I couldn't get enough of talking to him. Each time we wrote to each other or I heard his deep, sexy voice I fell harder and deeper for him.

It was time to finally meet up in person. I was terrified and thrilled all at the same time. What if this was all just a fun fantasy and it fell flat in person? What if the connection was not felt in person? I pushed all of these fears aside and we decided to meet up at a local cafe.

I'm so nervous but I take a deep breath, and walk in.

I look for my date and there he is, already his eyes are pinned on me. My heart is beating very fast. There is this powerful authority radiating off of him and I swear my feet never move, however I'm now in front of him.

He stands and hugs me so tightly. Did he just smell me? I don't think my heart can beat any faster. He pulls my chair out and I take a seat. When he sits across from me, his gaze is smoldering into me. I'm already blushing and nothing has been said.

He starts, "I'm so glad you decided to come meet me. You're even more pretty and adorable than I thought you'd be."

Now I am blushing even harder and I try to find words for this strong, confident man in front of me.

"I'm happy too. I've loved getting to know you online."

We sit there staring at each other for a few heartbeats and I can feel desire rolling off both of us.

He takes my hands in his and my body almost bursts into flames. We order some coffee and I am so nervous. He is staring into my soul. I try to make light conversation, which feels odd because of all our intimate conversations up to this point.

I cannot take the heat dancing between us so I decide to be bold and ask to go somewhere private.

He smirks and says, "if you're ok with this, I rented a hotel room across the street for tonight."

My heart honestly skips a beat and my pussy starts throbbing just thinking about the possibilities for tonight. "Yes please" I say.

He squeezes my hand tighter and pulls me along to the hotel. We get onto the elevator and I'm so excited and nervous. I'm practically vibrating. He keeps glancing over at me with that sexy smirk and I giggle a little.

We enter our room and he closes the door. Before I can even fully step into the room, he yanks me and pushes me back into the door. He grabs my face and starts kissing me. Deep, hard, passionately. My toes are curling and I'm making little noises because this is the best kiss of my entire life. I can already feel his erection pressing into my belly. I'm getting wetter and wetter by the second.

He lifts one of my legs and I wrap it around his waist. His fingers start sliding up my thigh higher and higher until he finds my hot, wet center. He pushes my panties aside and slips one finger deep inside. I am moaning and grinding on his finger. He removes his finger and sucks it, "mmm, you taste like heaven."

He pushes my dress off my body right onto the floor. He holds me at arms length and looks at me. His smile looks devious and I completely melt. I'm totally his.

He gently removes my bra. He dips his head down and grabs one nipple in his mouth while pinching the other one. My fingers are in his hair tugging while I grind my lower half into his body.

He picks me up and tosses me on the bed. As he is removing his shirt he is boring his eyes into me. I swear he can see my soul. His body is perfect. Strong and capable. Confident and sexy. He starts sliding my panties completely off and spreads my legs. He stares at my pussy, which is making me feel nervous and sexy at the same time. "I've been thinking about this moment since we first started chatting."

He climbs up my body and nestles between my legs. He takes a large inhale and sighs. Then he starts flicking his tongue right on my clit. My hips buck up and he holds me down harder. He then starts using big licks from my opening to my clit. I'm moaning, he's moaning while he's devouring me.

He then takes one thick finger and pushes it deep inside me. He expertly finds my g-spot and while stroking that heavenly spot, he is sucking on my clit. He is relentless. I can't even find any words. I'm writhing and moaning. He doesn't let up at all. I can feel the wave of a huge orgasm coming. I get very still and very quiet, we both know it's coming. The wave crashes down all around me, I scream and squirt juice all over his face. I'm mortified since that's only happened once before in my life. But I look down at him between my legs and he looks blissed out and ecstatic. Licking every last drop of my juice.

"No fair, it's my turn to taste you", I say.

I switch spots with him on the bed and kneel between his leg. I slowly unzip his pants while staring into his eyes. His pupils are so dilated and look so intense. I want him so bad.

I slide his pants completely off and work on sliding down his boxers. My pussy is so wet and throbbing hard with anticipation. I look down at his cock and I'm a little taken back. It's beautiful. Long and thick with that gorgeous crowned head. I first take it in my hand and lightly stroke while flicking my tongue on the tip. He groans and grabs a fistful of my long, thick hair. I'm even more excited now. He starts fucking my face so hard. I love it. I am moaning and try my hardest not to gag. I look into his eyes pleading with him to cum down my throat. I am finally given my wish and his hot, sticky cum shoots down my throat. I lick up every last drop with a satisfied smile. He strokes my cheek, "good girl." I'm a puddle.

He stands up and I see his erection is even bigger than before.

"I'm all yours, take me however you want", I let him know. He throws me down on the bed with my ass up in the air. He presses down on my back to push my chest hard into the mattress. I feel exposed with my ass and pussy full on display. It's making me so horny again.

With one deep thrust he pushes himself fully into me. I scream out. It really hurts, but feels so amazing that my vision blurs. He grabs my hips and starts thrusting in and out so roughly and deeply. I am fisting the sheets and yell out, "harder!".

I feel a slap to my ass. I am shocked and it stung. But with the thrusting feeling amazing it makes me giggle. Slap. Slap.

"I am in charge here baby girl. I say when it's harder. And if you laugh again you will regret it."

My ass stings, yet I love it. I contemplate doing something to encourage another spank. But then he bends over my body and grabs my tits. Kneading and rolling my nipples in his fingers. He's still thrusting hard. I can feel another orgasm build. He senses it too because he immediately stops and flips me onto my back. "Baby girl I want to see your face when you cum for me."

He pushes my legs up around my ears and thrusts back into me. He holds me down with one strong hand around my neck and orders me to touch my clit while he's fucking me.

Within seconds I am cumming and moaning. He picks up his pace and cums so hard into me. I can feel the warm liquid shooting into my body, claiming me.

He collapses down next to me and pulls me into his chest. We lay there for a while just hearing each other's heartbeat slowing down.

He brushes some hair tenderly out of my face and kisses me. "You're my good girl."