Sir

Story Info
He wants her to submit.. her body betrays her.
1.2k words
3.89
10.4k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat on the sofa, with her laptop in front of her, attempting to work. But her mind was elsewhere. She looked at the time over and over, registering how slow it seemed to be moving. The anticipation of his arrival prevented her from focusing on anything else except the fact that she had no panties on. She wore a long shirt of his that inched just below where her pussy ended. "No panties when home" he had instructed her. Sure, it shouldn't rattle her this much to be pantyless in her own home but she felt incredibly vulnerable at the reality that she have given him this control.

She let her mind wander, trying to understand why she found it exciting to have him control the intimate details of her body and pleasure. That's when she heard the door unlock.

She got up from the couch and went over to greet him with a kiss as he entered. She could hear her heart beating as she took each step toward him. When she was close enough, he lifted her chin with his hand and kissed her softly on the lips.

"Little one, I've missed you"

"I missed you baby, I'm so happy you're home"

Still embraced by the doorway, I could feel his other hand gliding on my back.

"Are you wearing panties baby?" - he asked.

"No sir" I said feeling the blood flow to my pussy as I bring myself to say sir.

His hand slowly glides further down my back until it reaches the hem of the shirt. then his hand glides up and in between my thighs, touching my lips so softly..

"Good girl" he says once he's satisfied I've obeyed him.

I feel myself blushing. He's pleased and I'm left craving more of his touch. My mind begins to race, knowing he's just getting started.

He takes my hand and leads me to the bed. He sits on the bed and pulls me in between his legs.

He places his hands under my breasts and with his thumbs, he begins softly fondling my nipples. The fabric of the shirt brushes against my nipples, immediately making them stand. He's teasing me and I feel my knees weaken.

"Baby ask me to suck on your nipples" he commands.

Again, my pussy begins to throb. He knows it's difficult for me to speak this way, so he demands it.

I blush and look away, smiling softly. He takes my left nipple between his thumb and index, twisting it roughly. I catch my breathe barely wincing at the pain as I let out a moan.

"Baby you know you have to ask me to suck on your nipples, don't make it repeat myself" his words are harsh but his eyes are soft.

I debate delaying the inevitable a little longer but resign and tell me "baby please suck on my nipples"

"Good girl" he says and pulls my shirt over my head.

He guides me to the bed and as I lay on my back, he crawls toward me and takes my hardened nipple into his mouth.

He begins sucking and nibbling and I begin squirming under his touch. His bites become harder, digging into my skin. As my nipples become more sensitive, he bites harder. He switches from one breast to the next, repeating his attack for what seems like eternity.

His hand travels down between my legs and he gently forces my legs open. I try to push them closed again but he bites me even harder.

I'm panting. The pain is increasing and I'm not sure whether I'm wincing or moaning but I'm lost in the emotion.

"Baby please no more" I beg. He lifts his mouth off my nipple and smiles wickedly.

"Have you had enough angel?" He says.

"Yes baby please"

He brushes his numb over my swollen nipple and whispers "you're mine baby, you can take a little more" and resumes once more. His smile is wicked and all knowing, as he pushes me closer and closer.

My head is spinning. The pain and pleasure have morphed into one. But the feeling of vulnerability in this way is what keeps my pussy throbbing. I feel the pressure building up and he can tell my breathing shifts.

That's when he lifts his mouth off of my nipple and says "not yet little one".

I'm frustrated and aching for release. I lift myself up to meet his touch and he lovingly chuckles.

"I love when you're hungry for me baby" he says as he trails kisses from my pussy to my belly button between my breasts all the way to my lips.

"I love you baby you know that?"

"I know baby" I tell him, knowing it in that moment as I know my own name.

He continues to kiss me, his tongue dancing with mine, his hands pulling me hungrily closer to him.

He pulls open the bedside drawer, and pulls out a little baggie. Something you'd hold a pair of earrings in.

But what he pulls out wasn't for my ears. Nipple clamps.

He immediately sees the panic in my eyes. I'm both terrified and intrigued. Humiliated but excited. He looks at me in amusement as my mind debates all these contradictions. He starts sucking on my right nipple this time, smiling as he does so.

"Baby you have to ask me to use the clamps on you."

This time I don't make him repeat himself.

"Will you please use the clamps sir" I whisper.

He's pleased. "Of course my angel" he says and begins adjusting the opening. He pulls my nipple roughly and let's the clamp close.

I cry out loudly at the immense pain that was unlike what I could have prepared for. He turns the knob on the side and appears to make it tighter. I'm wincing at this point

"Shhh baby, you'll get used to it, give it a few minutes" he says, as I'm cooing beneath him. He plants kisses all around my face trying to console me. I'm overcome with emotion. His gentle love against the assault on my body has every nerve on my body standing.

He lowers his mouth to my left breast and repeats the process. Once both nipples are clamped, I'm dripping between my legs.

He continues kissing me while I try to catch my breathe and then he says "are you forgetting something baby?"

Again, my pussy throbs. I know what he wants to hear but I can't say it. He chuckles because he knows I'm struggling.

"I would hate to tighten them more" he says playfully. I know he would do it.

"Thank you baby" I say meekly, unable to look him in the eye.

"Good girl baby" he says and kisses my forehead once more before he flips me over.

"Come across my lap baby"

I reluctantly crawled over the bed onto his lap. I knew what was coming. I both craved it and feared it. I knew he would proceed to spank me until I was on the verge of tears. And then ask me to thank him for the punishment. It was all so overwhelming. Humiliating but exciting. I couldn't understand why my pussy throbbed at the thought of being under his twitching palm this way.

"Good baby" he whispered as I got into position.

TBC...