First Encounter - Fay & Erwin

Story Info
Two people meet at random. Or was it fate?
8.8k words
4.24
3.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ioan1234
ioan1234
98 Followers

"Here is something. Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. I hope you enjoy. PLMSY may end in the next chapter or two. I am not sure about the ending. That's why it's taking so long. I can probably expand it into 50 chapters. But I want to write the other story I have in mind. Thank you for reading!"

He got off the taxi, holding his suitcase in his left hand. The driver took his baggage out of the trunk.

"Shall I help you with your luggage, sir?"

"No, need. Thank you."

"Have a good evening."

"You too."

The passenger nodded, and the taxi driver got back in his car and left.

The man. Tall, with broad shoulders, wore a light-grey suit. Underneath it, a white shirt with a grey tie covered his muscular body. A matching pair of pants and shiny grey shoes. His hair was waxed. He started walking towards the hotel. A five-star hotel named Pegasus. It was around 50 stores high. The concierge opened the door for him. The man gave him a few dollars and entered the hotel. He went to the reception.

"How may I help you, sir?" the seemingly young receptionist asked.

"I have a reservation under the name Erwin Caldwell."

"Give me a moment..." she checked on the computer for a moment before saying. "There it is. Here are your keys, sir. You're on floor 21, room 2107." she said, handing him the keys. "If you need help with anything, sir, don't hesitate to ask me." she smiled at them end.

"Thank you, miss. I appreciate it."

He took the key and went towards the elevator. He heard the other receptionist scold the visibly younger one that had attended to him, but pretended not to hear them.

"Where are we going, sir?" the liftman said.

"Floor 21 please."

When they got there, the man gave the concierge a few dollars. He went to his room, entered, and looked around to see where everything was. The bathroom was a few meters after you enter to the right. Then after it again, to the right was a bed. The bed was made. Everything was white. The three pillows, and the bedsheets and the towels that were on the bed. A wooden cabinet was in front of the bed, one door was open in it, there were different snacks, drinks and alcohol. He was the owner of the company, owning 51% of the shares and had to interview a new person suited for managing the new department that was about to be found. The position was one for a manager of the finance department. The arranged meeting for tomorrow night at 8 P.M., which meant he had quite some time to waste before that. It was 6 P.M. now. He took out his charger and plugged his phone, then took a shower from the long flight. After that, he changed into another suit. The suit was almost exactly like the previous. Except for the color, it was dark-blue. He didn't like the crowds or noisy parties. He preferred to relax in a more classy way. A glass of whiskey and some jazz & blues. He was scrolling through YouTube and was just about to pick a song when his phone rang. It was an old friend of his. Well, friend wasn't the right word, but they knew each other. He answered and heard a loud yell from the phone.

"Hey, Erwin. Long time no see. I heard you're in town. Wanna meet up for a drink and catch up?"

"Hey, Matt. Yeah, it's been a while. Sure, I have some spare time."

Matt wasn't the most reliable person. And he sure wasn't one you can count on. But they knew each other for quite some time. They met during highschool around 11th grade. Which meant around 17 years.

"So, where do you want to meet?"

"Where are you staying?" Matt asked.

"At the Pegasus hotel."

"Nice, nice. Well, how about we meet at Oliver's pub? It's around five blocks away. You should be able to find it on Google Maps."

"Alright. When?"

"Does 8 P.M. work for you? I can be there in an hour, or so-so."

"8 P.M. sounds good. I'll meet you there then."

"See you."

Erwin laid down for a bit, reading through the documents of the potential candidate for the finance team manager's position. Sadly, there was no picture of the person. His assistant seemed to have given him the wrong document that did not include it. But, judging from the name "Fay Gillian" he assumed she had to be woman. She was 33 years old. Hair color brown, eye color brown, height 161 cm. Hobbies: reading. "Was that the only hobby she had?" Erwin thought to himself. He continued to read the document. "Graduated, Oxford, has a Master's degree in financial management. Pretty impressive." But what kind of person was she? That's what mattered the most to him. Was she ready for work? Did she know how to deal with working under pressure? His firm was manufacturing both cars and computers. But he wanted to expand it further. Perhaps invest in developing medical equipment. But before that, he needed a good financial advisor. His previous one had to quit because of family problems. She moved across country and didn't seem all that motivated about her job. Perhaps it was for the best. He then e-mailed his assistant about the missing picture, but she did not respond. Well, perhaps he could try tomorrow. It wasn't her fault. It was his. He always took care of the people working for him. So, he told every employee that was hired to watch their time. Work at 200% while at work, but once you've done your shift, go home and relax. Of course, that did not apply to him. Surprisingly, his company did well even with this strange rule. He then prepared to go out. Took his phone, wallet, did his hair, and put on some perfume. He had already shaved before getting on the plane and coming to the hotel. He looked rather handsome. At 7:30 P.M. He went out and slowly made his way to the agreed place. By 7:50, he had found it and was waiting outside. After waiting for about 5 minutes, he wrote a text to Matt that he will wait for him inside the bar. A small staircase lead underground to the entrance of the pub. The inside of the bar was mostly of polished wood. Everything looked new. The bar was clean. There were small round tables for up to four people at the center. The left and right side had long cushioned benches almost through the entire wall. And past them there were 3 stairs that led to a bar. Where a waiter was polishing a glass. Erwin went to the bar and sat on one of the high dark-wood stools.

"What will it be, sir?" the bartender, a man around his mid-fifties, with slightly gray hair, asked while putting down the small glass he was polishing.

"A small whiskey. Thank you."

He looked at the many bottles of whiskey behind the bartender and considered which one to drink.

"I'll take a large 12-year-old Knob Creek."

"Coming right up, sir."

The bartender poured him the whiskey, put a white cloth on the bar and then put the glass on it before pushing it closer to his customer.

"Your drink, sir. Enjoy."

"Thank you."

He took a sip of the whiskey. It was quite good. He enjoyed the taste, letting it linger in his mouth a bit more before swallowing. He was enjoying his drink in peace while listening to the music. Perhaps this was better than listening to his friend complain about stuff as he did most of the time. Both he and the bartender were quiet. They enjoyed the soft jazz music. No one said a word. He finished his whiskey. But, before he could request a second, the barman presented him with another large glass of the same whiskey, then said.

"This one is on the house."

"Please, I couldn't."

"I insist. Also, every customer's first drink is on the house. It's a 15-year-old tradition."

"I understand. Thank you."

After that. A silence fell into the room. Erwin enjoyed drinking the whiskey, slowly. And the bartender polished glasses while staying near his customer in case he wanted something else. Five minutes passed, and it seemed like Matt wasn't coming. Erwin liked the atmosphere that the bar had. Matt may be unreliable, but he sure knew how to pick places.

Suddenly, the door opened and through it, a woman with blue eyes and brown hair entered. She wore black short dress that ended a little before her knees, and black open toe stiletto high heels with ankle strap. Her lips were black, as were her eyelashes. Her nails and toenails were painted black as well. She strolled through the bar. Each of her movements was slow and provocative. Playful yet demanding. It was as though she was teasing everyone, but she also showed that they were out of her league. That not everyone could have her. Or handle her. She got to the bar and sat two chairs away from Erwin.

"A dry martini, please."

"Coming right up, miss."

The barman started preparing her drink. Put another white cloth on the bar and then the drink on it and slid it slowly to the woman. The elegant woman took her purse to pay him, but the bartender refused. Saying the same thing he said to Erwin.

"It's on the house."

"Thank you." the woman said, smiling.

The bartender simply nodded and went to the backroom of the bar.

"Good evening." the lady said while turning towards Erwin.

"Good evening, miss."

"You're rather polite, sir. I like that." she said and slowly closing her eyes for a second.

It was as though that little movement was about to blow him away.

"I'm glad to hear." Erwin said, and smiled at her adding. "You're quite elegant. You lit up the place simply by entering."

The bartender brought an old gramophone from the back room and put on a vinyl with jazz music. Kevin Selfe - Devil's Come Early To Collect His Due started playing. In the meantime, Erwin and the beautiful woman were chatting.

"You're quite handsome as well. If I were to guess, I would say you were hitting on me. But that is merely a speculation."

She got up and sat down next to him, then took a sip from her drink. Erwin did the same.

"I just felt like making you a compliment. But what if I were to agree that my intention was such as you've suggested?" He asked her.

"That would be good. Straight to the point. You don't waste time. But, you are still quite polite as I said earlier. It would almost make me feel sorry for playing with you." she said, looking at him with a little smile on her face. Her eyes were relaxed.

Wait, did she say "play"? Erwin thought to himself. But before he could say anything, she continued.

"So, what are you doing here alone?"

"I had to meet a friend of mine, but it seems he isn't coming. Other than that, I have some business here in the city. And you? If I may ask?"

"I've lived here for about 5 years. I'm thinking of switching jobs. But I'll have to wait and see if that will be to my benefit."

"I understand. I hope you get the job you're looking for." Erwin then raised his glass slightly saying. "Cheers, to the future then."

"To the future."

They drank their glasses in one go. The barman looked at them. Erwin nodded and the barman immediately prepared another glass of their desired drinks. He gave it to them and took their empty glasses to the sink behind the bar to wash them.

Erwin and the woman continued their conversation.

"May I ask you for your name, miss?" Erwin asked.

"It's... Allison. Sorry, I got distracted."

"It's alright. Well, Allison, what is your favourite music?"

"It's Jazz. That's why I came here. I wanted to relax a bit before tomorrow. I have to work really hard if I get the position. And, I know I will, since I hate to slack at work. It makes me feel like I haven't deserved my salary at the end of the month."

"I understand. I can already tell you will get it."

"How is that?"

"You already think of working hard, even before starting your future job. That is the right mindset one should have. And you like jazz."

She let out a little laugh, and with a smile on her face, thanked him for the kind words.

"Thank you."

"Well, Alison, should we get another drink?"

"Let's do that."

The barman presented them with yet another of their drinks.

"What are you doing later?" Erwin asked.

"Nothing much. Probably go home, prepare for tomorrow, maybe watch a movie, and then head to bed. And what about you?"

"Same as you. Go back to my hotel, check on everything for tomorrow. Then go to bed. But, seeing as I have already gone through everything a few times. Maybe I can invite you to my room, and we see how things go from there?" he said, throwing a little smile.

She returned it and agreed.

"Sounds fun. I like what I see." she said regarding him. "But I prefer being on top. Just so, we're clear."

"Works for me."

"Then it's settled. Let's finish our drinks and go."

"Agreed. Should I call a taxi?"

"Is it far?"

"No. About 10-15 minutes."

"Then let's walk."

Erwin paid, and they went on their way to the hotel.

"So, Allison. Will you tell me a bit about yourself?"

"First you tell me something about yourself, then I will. Do you agree?"

"Alright. I'm a businessman."

"I like dogs."

"Ah... Alright. I like long hair."

"What about my hair?"

"I like it." He reached and gently ran his finger gently through her hair. "It as though I'm touching silk."

"Well, thank you for the compliment. But we can continue that once we get to the hotel."

"Understood."

Erwin was silent for a moment, then he thought of asking her how she liked it.

"May I ask what you're like in bed? What your preferences are?"

She thought for a moment, putting her thoughts to words. He looked at her for a moment.

"I enjoy being obeyed. I like it when my partner does everything I want just to please me. But I am not a bad bitch, like the ones you see in porn. Where the Dominant beats the submissive and stuff."

"I understand. That makes things more sensual, I would say."

"Yeah."

"I would love to obey you."

"I'm happy to hear that." she said, smiling.

He reached for her hand; she let him take it. They held hands while strolling. They soon got to the hotel. The concierge opened the door for them, saying.

"Good evening, sir, ma'am."

"Good evening." they both said almost at the same time.

They went onto the escalator. The person who he saw last time wasn't there. He pressed the button for the twenty-first floor. They rode the elevator in silence. Both of them staring at each other. What were their thoughts, though? He was thinking, how beautiful she was, but also, how she behaved. She was probably a little embarrassed, even if she didn't show it. So he would have to make the atmosphere right. His expectation was not high. He thought it would be one interesting night, and that's all. Then they would forget that had ever happened. Her thoughts were almost the same. She thought about how she was going to play with him for a bit. Have her fun and then they were going to go their separate ways. He took his shoes off and left them by the door. So did she, even though a little slower. Hers were more elegant. She took them slowly from her feet and stepped softly onto the floor. Erwin went to the cabinet filled with different beverages.

"Would you like something to drink?" Erwin said while opening the cabinet.

She did not respond, so he turned around to check on her. She then grabbed him by the tie and kissed him. Her eyes closed. She enjoyed the kiss and was in no hurry to part her lips away from his. He was surprised for a moment, but then wrapped his right arm around her waist, pulling her closer. Their bodies pressed against each other. He felt her soft breasts pressing against his chest. She started taking his clothes off. She removed his coat, and it fell to the ground. He tried doing the same for her and tried reaching for the zipper on the back of her dress. But she noticed and grabbed his hand. He immediately stopped and gave her control over the situation. She had stated that she preferred being on top, and he wasn't about to ruin her fun. She pressed her other hand on his chest and slowly pushed him towards the wall until his back was against it and started unbuttoning his shirt as fast as she could. When it was unbuttoned, she pressed her hand against his abs and ran it upward to his chest.

"Your muscles are firm. I like it."

She then ran her tongue over his neck. He tilted his head to the right and let her do it with no resistance. His eyes were fixed on her every movement. She smiled, adding.

"You are so compliant. I love it."

She pushed her body against his. And felt something pressing against her. She immediately knew what it was and pushed her hand into his pants. Feeling his hardening rod. Her hand moved briefly. Barely teasing the head of his prick.

"That feels good."

"Oh, you finally spoke. I thought I left you speechless." she said seductively, with a little smile.

"I apologies, I wanted to let you have as much control as possible."

"Was that the reason? You can resist a little then. Make it a little harder for me." she said, smiling at him.

He freed his hand from her grip, wrapped his hands around her, and lifted her in the air. She yelled, surprised, and then hugged him around the neck, smiling. Her breasts pressed against his face. He could almost lose himself in their softness. He brought her to the bed and, whilst holding her, asked.

"Was this to your liking?"

"Yes, it was."

She put her hands on his cheeks, pulling him closer. He lowered her while she kissed him. He moved slowly and put her on the bed, and while they kissed, he reached and unzipped half the back of her dress. She got up; he followed her and turned her back towards him. After pulling the zip all the way down, he kissed her on the back. He pushed the dress slowly, and it fell to the ground, revealing her slim body. Dark bra and panties covered the important parts. He could remove them right then, but there was no need to rush. She tilted her neck to see him. He was lusting over her body. He reached to touch her body. Her skin was velvet on touch when he ran his fingertips over her. He pressed his lips against it and kissed slowly, with care, as gently as possible. When she turned towards him, she pulled his shirt to the sides, and he shook for a moment to let it fall from his body, revealing his muscular physique. She hugged him and kissed his neck, then continued going towards his chest, but stopped midway through. A lovely path of black kisses was paved on his skin, which she found rather erotic. It looked good on him. Or so she thought. She couldn't help but smile.

"Lovely!" she exclaimed.

"I can say the same about you."

She smiled at him, and he returned the smile. His member was becoming more prominent. The bulge in his pants was quite noticeable now.

"I like what I see." she said with a smile.

She pushed her hand into his pants, grabbed his member, and stroked it slowly. It was gradually becoming hard. She seemed to like his size, but was interested in seeing it out of the bag. He reached for her ass and grabbed it. Feeling its softness in his hand. He leaned to her and went for her ears. They were so small and cute. He nibbled on her earlobe gently, and she shuddered and moaned.

"You like that?" he asked.

"Ooh, yeah! That feels amazing."

"Your ears are so cute!" he exclaimed.

"Shut up!" she said in a tone panicked yet commanding.

"Of course, of course. Forgive me." Erwin could tell she was embarrassed by his compliment.

He ran his fingers through her hair before kneeling on the ground in front of her. He unfastened the strap on her left heel and gently removed the shoe. On her other foot, he did the same thing, but kissed her shin while his hand ran slowly up her leg. He made his way to her slit with kisses and once he got there; he silently asked if he could take her panties off. She nodded, and he slowly slid them down her legs. She stepped out of them and kicked them to the side, leaving her smooth, pink slit exposed. He was about to get to work when she stopped him.

"Wait! Stay like that."

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No. But I told you to stay like that, and that is what you will do. Right?"

ioan1234
ioan1234
98 Followers