First Encounter - Fay & Erwin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat and talked a bit. They talked about their lives. She told him she studied financing. While he studied computer engineering. Then later got into cars. So was now producing both.

"You know, I'm something of an Elon Musk myself."

She laughed a little. His phone got a notification. He had received an email from his secretary. She had sent the correct file this time.

"Is it work?" she asked.

"Yeah, my secretary finally sent me the correct file."

He opened it and saw her? Allison was actually Fay.

"Wait, you're Fay! Fay Gillian. Sh*t, I just slept with our new finance manager."

"But wasn't the interview going to be with Mr. Ryan and Mr. Daniel?"

He smiled.

"Ahh, surprise I guess. Does that change anything?"

"Well, no, if I hadn't slept with you. But, we did it. If this goes out..."

"If this goes out. We shall deal with it."

She was still hesitant. He smiled and went to kneel in front of her.

"Please, give it a try."

"Fine, but no one should know."

"No one will know. I'll do my best to hide your secret. Our secret."

"I don't want you to be more considerate, just because we slept together."

"Of course. This is work. I try to separate work and life."

"Good." she was still a little concerned.

"Listen, whatever happens, happens. Don't overthink it. I know you're going to nail it."

He hugged her close and rubbed her back. She calmed down and said.

"You're right. I should probably go now. I need to get ready for tomorrow."

"How about I drive you there early in the morning? I'll wait for you and then drive you to the interview."

"Works for me, but what if people saw us?"

"Fuck them!"

"What?"

"You heard me. So, what's with the fresh look?"

"I wanted to try something new. Maybe I shouldn't have."

"No, you look good. I was just interested."

"Well, I dyed my hair. But, I felt it would be better suited if I had blue eyes. And dying my hair constantly would be good for it, so I will keep it like that for a bit. Why wasn't there any information on you when I checked?"

"I don't want my name there. I want the firm to prosper. There are a few companies that I have. So, I left this one with Daniel and Ryan to manage. I'm coming when needed. Like now."

She smiled at him. They relaxed in the bed. He hugged her and caressed her shoulder, predisposing her. She fell asleep shortly afterwards. Seems like she was tired. They had to get up early in the morning so they could go to her place. He fell asleep watching her.

Their alarms both rang at the same time 6 A.M. they both turned them off almost at the same time.

"You can take a shower first. I'll make us some coffee. How do you take it?"

"Black no sugar."

"Same as me."

"What?"

"Nothing, nothing."

She went and took her shower. While Erwin went to the hotel to get some coffee. Both dark coffee's no sugar. He drank his on his way and when she came out; he gave her the coffee.

"Alright, your turn." she said.

"I would love for us to enjoy the coffee together, but we must hurry."

"Agreed."

The process repeated in reverse. She enjoyed her coffee while he showered. They then got ready and headed to the interview. She seemed restless. Partly since she slept with her boss, partly since she wanted the job. He dressed accordingly.

"I guess I'll see you there." she smiled and turned towards the door.

"Wait!" he said, grabbing her by the hand. "I'll drive you, as I said."

"We can just meet there."

"I insist. Please."

He had a certain determination in his eyes, so she agreed. In truth, he didn't want to let her go, thinking that she would not show up now that they had slept together.

"Fine, then. Thank you."

"You don't need to thank me."

They headed down. A car was already waiting for them. They got on. She was still a little worried. He took her hand in his and smiled, comforting her. She relaxed, a bit encouraged by his touch, and reminded herself that she had got this. She wouldn't have been invited to the interview if she did not have the required qualifications. They went to her place. She lived in a ten floor red building. Erwin told the taxi driver to wait, even tipped him. She put on a dark blue two-piece suit and white long sleeve shirt. Matching knee-length skirt and beige stockings. Then finished with silver necklace. She struggled to put it on, so he went behind her and helped.

"Thank you."

"Anything for you, miss."

She smiled, and he did the same. He kissed her neck before putting some perfume on.

Then they went back to the taxi driver. And when they got there, Erwin gave him a huge tip.

They took the elevator to the 11th floor where the meeting would be held. Once in front of the room, she slapped herself on the right cheek and said.

"I got this!"

He smiled and agreed.

"You do."

He opened the door for her. She entered the room. He followed after her. Ryan and Daniel were already there.

"Good morning, miss Gillian." Ryan said.

"Good morning, mister Ryan. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Y'all are being way too formal. Calm down, we're all people here." Daniel added.

"Well, we're representing a company we have to Daniel." Erwin said.

"Fine, converse as you wish. I am talking like I want. Truth be told, we needn't even have this meeting. This girl has all the qualifications. The actual test will be when she starts working."

"True. Fine, let's ask some question." Ryan said matter-of-factly.

They sat at the table and started the so-called interview.

"Tell us about yourself?"

Fay was silent for a moment, trying to pick her words. Ryan looked at her and said.

"My name is Fay. First, I want to thank you for the opportunity. And what can I say about me? I believe I have the skill and knowledge to provide adequate work on the position for which I am applying for. Since I was little, I was have been good at managing information and finding it when needed. That is a huge help when managing finances. I have experience in this branch. I always find the best and cheapest way of doing business. But, I don't go for quantity over quality. So, sometimes I am willing to invest more for a solid deal. Which I believe is a crucial skill for the position of a financial manager."

"Quite the answer." Ryan said. "Anyway, let's continue."

The interview continued rather well. Fay's answers were competent, and she spoke with certainty. There were some jokes that Ryan slipped in a few times to show her that this wasn't an interrogation. When the interview was over, Fay expected to wait a little before they decided, so she thanked them again and just as they were about to finish their conversation, Erwin added.

"I believe we can tell miss Gillian the answer now. There is no need for pointless delay." said Ryan.

"I agree." Daniel said and then nodded.

Erwin got up and went to her.

"Miss Gillian, we find you suitable for the job. You meet all of our criteria. When will you be able to start? Does Monday, two weeks from now, sound good?"

"It sounds perfect."

"Great, we will see you in two weeks. With this, you are officially a member of our firm. Congratulations."

"Thank you so very much. This means a lot to me."

"The feeling is mutual."

"Congratulations." Ryan and Daniel both said at the same time. Then started arguing about them saying the same thing.

Fay put her hand on her mouth, trying to suppress the laughter that she felt coming.

"Thank you so very much for giving me such an opportunity. I look forward to working with you."

"The feeling is mutual." Ryan said.

Daniel simply nodded.

"I will go drive miss Fay to her place. See you tomorrow."

With this, Fay and Erwin hopped into his car. He started the engine, and they drove off.

"So, what do you want to do?"

"Let's go continue what we started yesterday."

"Sounds fun to me."

With this, they went on their way. This time to her place.

Afterwards. Fay proved she was good at her job. Well, good wasn't the right word. She was excellent. Both she and Erwin met almost every day. Going to either his place or hers. Later, they told Ryan and Daniel about them. They were fine with that. Three or four months later, they started living together. They both give their best at work. Erwin thinks of proposing to her, but hasn't done it yet. Perhaps in the future they will get married and have few kids.