First Encounter Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lets go of the back of my head, leaning further down with me so that he can continue to kiss me as I sink back onto the sheets. His left hand takes hold of my right hand and guides it to my clit, without a word being spoken I start to rub myself, knowing it is what he wants of me. "Good girl, don't stop." He murmurs to me between breaths. His cock moves into me harder, making my breasts bounce slightly with each thrust as he moves faster with me, his free hand is on my throat now. His fingers press gently into my neck on either side, in a few seconds I'm feeling a little light headed, like I'm a bit tipsy. My body strains to focus, and in reaction everything happening inside me intensifies and my thighs are starting to shake uncontrollably all over again. The insistent rhythm of his cock, my fingers on my clit, his hand holding mine, the hand around my throat, fuck I'm going to cum again!"

"Plea" I start to ask

"Cum for me, little girl, give yourself to me." He's panting himself now, his skin starting to glisten with sweat.

"Yes, Siiirrr" I moan as I go over the edge again. Dimly, I'm aware of his hand coming off my throat and keeping my hand moving on my clit, of him slamming himself up into me and holding himself there inside me, feeling my pussy spasm and clench around his cock as I cum for him, my entire body shuddering. He is kissing me greedily and I'm moaning into his mouth as my body rips apart, my legs and stomach shuddering as ecstasy tears through me yet again. I cum again in only moments as he starts to slam his cock into me brutally hard, one massive thrust after another, his hand controlling mine on my clit, moving my fingers rapidly left to right over myself. He sends me spiraling into oblivion again before my mouth can even form the words, I know I'm staring into his eyes with utter desperation as he gasps "Once more, little girl." Then continues slamming his cock into me as I cum, moaning wildly, shoving myself back onto him to make the thrusts harder and faster.

When I stop cumming, he pulls out of my pussy and sits me upright. He then positions himself with his back against the bedhead, sitting almost upright and motions for him to straddle him. I swing my leg over his lap and lower myself down onto his cock, letting out a shuddering moan as my body opens around him again, delighting in the sensation of his cock sinking so deeply inside my body. He starts to move his hips, gyrating so that his cock makes small movements inside me, my clit is grinding into his pelvic bone, his mouth closes over my right nipple, sucking hungrily, biting gently on my piercing. my hands are in his hair, holding his head to my chest as his cock moves inside me. He has one hand wrapped around my waist, guiding my hips to move with him as we grind. His other hand reaches up and pulls my mouth down to his and we kiss again, panting and groaning as we do. The hand around my waist guides my hips upward and I start to ride him, sliding myself up and down as he thrust himself up into me, the curve of his cock slamming him deliciously into my g-spot.

I have my hands on his shoulders as I ride him, his free hand cupping the side of my face, his other hand around my waist, controlling the speed of my movements. He lets go of the side of my face and guides my fingers back to my clit and I start to rub myself as I ride him, my other hand still on his shoulder. Fuck I'm so wet! It's all over his pelvis from our grinding, it's on the inside of my thighs, my fingertips are drenched and he is sliding up into me completely effortlessly, the plug is still in my arse and my body feels so full it's absolutely incredible.

He grabs the remote and flicks the plug up a couple of notches then grabs the side of my face again and starts to thrust up into me a little harder, our bodies coming together as I push down onto him with a soft slapping sound as my breathing intensifies again, he starts to kiss my neck, biting gently on my skin, making me moan loudly as my body winds itself tight again. My pussy tightens on his cock, and he groans as my body starts to shake again, as my breathing comes in panting gasps he breathes into my ear, "Be a good little girl, cum again for me, now."

"Fu-uuck! Yes, Sir!" I slam myself down onto his cock and grind my clit against his pelvis as I cum again for him, screaming with exhaustion, release and ecstasy all at once, my body quaking as I sit there in his lap, impaled on his cock, feeling the heat of him inside me. He flips me over onto my back as my orgasm ends, my legs automatically wrap around his waist, pulling his cock into me as he starts to pound me, my hands holding desperately onto his back as his breathing becomes labored. His mouth closes over mine, passionately kissing me, moaning as I squeeze his cock as it slams into me, tightening myself around him, with the plug inside my arse vibrating remorselessly, making his cock feel like it's vibrating softly in my soaking wet pussy.

As his cock slams mercilessly into me again and again, I can feel mounting another orgasm. My body is screaming at me with exhaustion but somehow, I'm ready to come again as his cocks continues to slide in and out of me rapidly, my breasts bouncing on my chest with each of his hard thrusts into my body. I'm begging him again, I need to cum again, I want to cum again for him!

"Hold on, little girl. Not yet, hold on." His breathing is rapid, labored, his thrusts have slowed a little, he's keeping me there, on the edge again, just enough to not let me fall over the edge, but enough for it not to recede. His movements continue, slower, smoother strokes, he is clutching me to him now, holding me tight, kissing me passionately, but gently at the same time.

I take one of my arms from his back and slide it between our bodies, rubbing my clit again, he has one hand on my but, cupping it and moving my hips in time with his as his cock slides into me, slow, deep, sensual now. I'm still walking along the edge of the cliff, his cock is hitting my g-spot with each thrust, that combined with my fingers on my clit and out passionate kissing has me struggling not to cum as he slowly moves with me, the hand on my hip controlling our pace.

It feels like his cock swells even more inside me, gets harder, his moans become desperate. "Fuck, oh god, little girl, cum with me, cum...right, cum with me!" He gasps as he slides himself all the way into me and I feel his cock spasm inside me, the hot feeling of his cum filling me as my body rips apart under him one final time, my hips bucking upwards, forcing his cock just a tiny bit deeper into my as I grip his back desperately, my pussy clenching around his cock as it jerks in side me with his orgasm. He is panting as we both finish, holding onto eachother tightly, our bodies joined where he rests, buried inside of me.

After a few minutes he picks me up and takes me into the bathroom, where he puts me into the shower. He washes me clean with a yummy bodywash the smells of vanilla and berries, kissing me constantly. As he is washing my pussy his cock gets hard again, I drop to my knees and take him into my mouth, sucking hungrily on him, working my hands and mouth up and down his shaft, pushing him into my throat and holding him there then drawing him back out and swirling my tongue around the head of his cock. This time he let's go after only a few brief minutes, filling my mouth with his cum as looks down at me with silent pride filling his eyes as I milk every last drop of his cum out of him before swallowing it and showing him my empty mouth. He lifts me up and kisses me, pressing me against the wall, one arm looped around my waist, the other cupping my face as the water runs over us.

We hop out of the shower and he dries me with a soft towel then swathes me in a bathrobe before carrying me to the loungeroom and putting me on a couch, he covers me with a blanket, "Wait here little girl, I'll be back in a few minutes." He says quietly, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Yes, Sir" I murmur, smiling as his lips press against my forehead.

He turns and walks away, I hear him rummage in a cupboard then his steps go into the bedroom again, where I can hear him moving about. His steps go out of the room and toward the other side of the house, then he returns to me. He's put his jeans back on, but nothing else. He gently removes the blanket, then the bathrobe before carrying me naked, back to the bedroom. He's taken the wet sheets off the bed and put fresh ones on, one side of the bed is already turned down and he walks towards that side and lowers me into bed. Then he walks around to the other side and climbs in behind me.

"Sit up for me, little girl, face the window, hands on your knees." His voice is gentle, yet very serious.

"Yes, Sir." I sit up, face the window and place my hands on my knees.

I hear him moving about behind me for a second, then his hands appear either side of me, a soft wide loop of leather encloses my neck as he places his collar about my neck, clasping it closed firmly around my neck. Pure happiness floods through my body and tears roll down my cheeks as his arms encircle my waist, his forearms resting over my stomach. "You're mine now, little girl, and I am yours. Time for sleep now, there is more in store for you tomorrow. For now, you need rest."

He lies down, pulling me down with him, I roll over and curl up against his side, resting my head over his chest, listening to his heartbeat as it goes from a rapid cadence, to a slower rhythm. As I drift off, the last thing I remember is him kissing my hair and whispering "Sweet dreams, little girl."

12