All Comments on 'First Experience Ch. 01'

by bimale_35

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
tell us what happened next

hot story !!! I too love being used and abused by hot men. I especially like eating my own cum. Tell us what happened next with this hot guy who fucked you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Being a Bitch

Very good. I really enjoy stories of first time cocksuckers, cum eaters, etc. I clearly remember giving my first blow jobs. It was to my 2 uncles that were about 14 and I was 12. For about 2 months prior to that I had been jacking them off on a daily basis. Once I sucked the first one and felt the pure pleasure of his cock shooting it's load of hot, great tasting cum down you throat I became their full time cock sucker and ass provider. I took care of them every day and night. I probably took each one 6 or more times a day. I always had cum running out of my pussy and down my legs and the smell of cock and cum on my breath. I very quickly became the the community whore for our small town. I sucked and fucked farmers, business owners, most of the police force, the mayor, a couple of my school teachers and anyone else I could get. My father was a truck driver and when he found out about my queer desires he'd take me along with him on some of his overnight hauls. Of course, I was the cock sucking pussy for him and many of the other drivers, something I still do to this day. In fact, I just got back from getting fucked and giving blow jobs to 4 drivers at a rest area about two miles away. I have a deal worked out with two of the night managers of the rest area to make sure my phone number is always displayed in each stall of the men's room and that he acts as my pimp should someone ask about a male whore. Truckers are great customers. They are usually very horney, have the cab of their truck to use as the whore house and a radio that can put out the word that I'm available. Being a queer whore is fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm jealous

I'm jealous of you -- I want Chris to use and abuse me. To feed me his cock. To fuck my man-pussy deep & hard. To treat me like the faggot bitch slut that I am. I too am a cocksucking faggot slut and I also love it when my wife watches. She really enjoys watching me suck cock and get fucked --- right before she then fucks me with her big black strap-on. I can't wait to read about Chris' friends fucking you. That's something my wife is currently arranging for me for next weekend. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sweet

I was want to be rode like that. And have him face time my wife. Man, what a dream fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why did it end?!

Excellent story, it just needed to keep going until he got back home. The build up to the gangbang was exciting but I was disappointed when it abruptly ended! Anxiously awaiting Ch. 2!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read the next chapters. I too am a sissy cocksucking faggot husband. I would love it if my wife knew and set up my male lovers for me. Please continue. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Rayjay507Rayjay507over 4 years ago
Curious to experience

Wife has me curious to experience a cock in my throat. Shooting sperm over and over again. I want to be a cum slut. I love to eat cum. I eat my own every chance I get. Love the taste. Ready for a real one. My first, maybe yours. What you think?

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuover 2 years ago

Skimmed. Not for me. I need lots of characters speaking nasty to find arousing. Meaning more character dialogue please.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very lucky man…to enjoy another man with your bride sending you off asking for pictures is one of my biggest dreams. I would love to make out with a man and eventually have his dick in my mouth swallowing all the cum he can give me. Hopefully my first experience will be soon and with a BBC. A+

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous