All Comments on 'First Experience with a man'

by subbiedreamz

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer7 months ago

OMFG, I can't get that 3" across out of my head, that's almost a 9 1/2" circumference. And you chose something that thick for your first ever cock? I don't doubt that your jaw was sore, I'm surprised you mouth even opens that wide much less your virgin ass.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very hot first story..I like it when a first timer goes all the way and gets properly bred by a dominant top..haven’t had the pleasure yet but I just know that receptive anal must be incredibly hot..really hoping you write some more soon..

JT

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19697 months ago

Thanks for an inspiring and arousing story of a first time experience. We've all had them! The guy's girth was astounding, and it's amazing the bottom didn't feel pain. My first time the guy was half that side, and I DO remember the pain that slowly transformed into pleasure. Good story! Tell us more!

secretsissy1963secretsissy19637 months ago

A very good first timer story. It reminded me of my first time getting fucked at a much younger age that the narrator. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Beaches are great places to hook up. Once I got home from my sophomore year in college I took a boat over to Fire Island, where one of my high school teachers recognized me and he walked over to where I was catching the rays. He was stark naked but wow his long cock was hanging down. It was difficult sitting on my towel with his cock at eye level so I got up but continued staring at his cock, soon I had a giant harden in my trunks, he noticed it too and suggested taking my trunks off and walking the surf with him. Having only been with a few girls, it was a surprise for me getting hard looking at his cock. I agreed, we walked and talked sex, he gave me his phone if I wanted to get together with him, he said I certainly looked interested. I week later, he was fucking me senseless.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

great story

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

much like to virgin in the story I'm virgin and have come t love watching gay porn. I discovered my wife was cheating with her best friend and neglected mu needs for her own. Now al I have to do is finally stop being shy and find a top.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous