First Family of Porn

Story Info
A Fauxcest Porn Film leads to surprising revelations.
7.7k words
3.75
23.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr3x49
Mr3x49
101 Followers

This story was originally written in 2015 and I have worked on it on and off during that time. I have over a dozen more stories in the same or worse shape to this story that at one time caught my fancy before I wrote them and saved them to Literotica.

The following story is a fantasy involving incest, lesbian sex, group sex, mother-son sex, brother-sister sex, grandmother-grandson sex, etc... If that is not for you go read a different story. All characters in this story are fictitious and any resemblance to an actual living breathing porn star is by pure coincidence and unintentional.

This story is a fictional product of a thought exercise relating the phenomena of accidental incest. In this story I carried the thought exercise to an extreme and applied it to people working in the sex industries of pornography, stripping and prostitution.

As dialog in most porn films serve to set up the next sex scene, I tried to keep the dialog at a minimum to fit the mindset of a 64 year old porn star. However in order to keep the story moving I summerize the sex scenes where I feel it is necessary, so if you are looking for a pure stroke tale go somewhere else.

--

--

The name that most of the world knows me by is Cherry Ann. I am a porn star. I do not know how else to describe myself other than a natural born slut. You may feel sorry for me, don't. I chose this life, I have embraced this life and am doing what I want to do, that is fuck and earn my living fucking.

I was born in 1951 as Dolores Ann Brown and grew up in a conservative Christian home in Georgia which was too restrictive for me. I grew up the youngest of three siblings with one older brother, James Robert Brown (Jim Bob), and a younger sister, Roberta Josephine Brown (Bobbi Jo). In high school I followed my sister in becoming a cheerleader who would show the football players my tits, give them hand jobs, allow them to fondle me and when I turned 18 I started giving them blow jobs which lead inevitably to vaginal sex.

When my sister graduated Bobbi Jo fucked the entire senior class of the school football team, she came back both my junior and senior years to fuck the seniors on the team. And when I graduated she came back with me as an additional bonus, as we both fucked the senior class of the football team in my senior year of high school. After that experience we became known around town by the men folk as the slut sisters as we must have fucked at least half the county's men.

My sister and I even took my older brother's virginity after we came home drunk and horny from a fraternity party my sister had taken me to. Our parents had gone off to a revival meeting where they had to spend the night, and Bobbi Jo and I came home to find Jim Bob in the shower, we stripped naked and joined Jim Bob. Jim Bob had a nice 8" cock and me and Bobbi Jo had C-cup tits at the time, with Bobbi Jo having black hair like momma and Jim Bob having a dark red hed of hair. At the time both Bobbi Jo and I had full bushes covering our twats. Jim Bob fucked both of us in the shower and then in momma and daddy's bed, mostly in the missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggy positions. We fell asleep that night in a tangle of naked bodies in that bed. The next morning both Bobbi Jo and I were nursing hangovers and helped Jim Bob clean up the home and our folks bedroom to get the smell of sex out of the house before momma and daddy got back home.

The summer I graduated from high school both me and my sister were found to have become pregnant and neither of us had a clue who the fathers were, so we lied and said we were raped, though our brother finked on us and disclosed how slutty both of his sisters were and that we still are. So, Bobbi Jo stayed where she was and had to live down the shame as our parents blamed her for my downfall, while I was packed off as a pregnant teenage girl recently graduated from high school to my aunt on my dad's side of the family who lived near a college in Massachusetts. I attended school and the next spring I gave birth to a baby girl who my aunt and parents put up for adoption.

In my sophomore year of college I pledged a sorority named Chi Omega, so I was referred to as a Chi-Ho and lived up or down to that name as I fucked any man and/or woman with a pulse. During that year I experienced my first anal experience, spit roast, double penetration, airtight, threesome with a guy and another girl, bukkake, lesbian experience for the entertainment of an allied fraternity, which included my first tribbing, daisy chain and 69 with a woman. Well that summer I got pregnant again and was again shipped off to another aunt, this time my mom's sister in North Dakota. There I gave birth to another daughter, again not knowing who the father was and finished off my junior and senior years at nearby Mayville State University where there was no partying with a fitness and wellness degree.

As soon as I graduated I moved to Los Angeles away from my strict family. The family had lost track of Bobbi Jo, as she left Georgia when she graduated with a dance degree, she did not tell anyone where she was going nor did anyone want to know as was the family outcast. Shortly after she left, Jim Bob was shipped off to fight in Vietnam. I lost track of them after the move, because I had no interest in my parents, Jim Bob, and their strict hypocritical ways.

In L.A. I went to work at a gym doing aerobic classes and personal training for mostly female clients of the gym. As I was struggling to make my rent payments a female coworker of mine turned me onto stripping to earn some extra money. I loved being on stage and showing off my body to mostly men who were there to see me and the other girls working in the club. So I would be a personal trainer/aerobics instructor during the day and a stripper in a gentleman's club at night. Some of the men at the club wanted to fuck me and as I was horny and had not had sex in two years, I would fuck them and they would pay me, so after I did my stripper act I would prostitute myself for money, eventually getting pregnant for my third time. When I started showing I got fired from both the gym and the strip club and had to live off of friends I made in the area until I could deliver the baby, which was again another girl who I gave up for adoption. Those friends included struggling musicians working at nights on the Sunset Strip, club bouncers, bartenders, actors, actresses, waitresses, other strippers, beauticians, hookers, fitness trainers and fangirls. We would get drunk and party, and some of my friends got me into watch Led Zeppelin, Alice Cooper, The Stooges, and New York Dolls live in the mid-1970's.

In 1974, after giving birth I got myself back into shape and was turned onto birth control pills, so I could fuck and not get pregnant. So I got back into stripping and prostituting myself, until a different girlfriend of mine told me of some movie director who needed some extra girls to appear naked in an orgy scene for a movie he was filming. The orgy lasted past the actual filming and my girlfriend and me were asked to come back and appear as extras for other pornos. I took on the Porn Star name Cherry Ann, for my red hair and my middle name.

By the mid-1980's I had been in films with most of the actors and actresses who fucked during the Golden Age of Porn mostly as a young woman, student, cheerleader, daughter, niece or just some sex kitten. I still hung out on the Sunset Strip and fucked some of the members of Whitesnake, Van Halen, Motley Crue and Guns & Roses. I even let some of these Glam Metal bands crash at my home as they were trying to get famous, plus I had free dick available when I wanted it.

In the 1990's the roles I fucked my way through were those of the MILF, the mother, the teacher, the boss, the cougar, the wife, etc... During that decade I invested some of my money into starting up a production company with some of my girlfriends called Hot Cunt Productions. As those friends left the industry to try to become legit actresses or become "respectable mothers", I bought out their shares in Hot Cunt to where I became sole owner of the company. I have made enough money off of pornography to buy me a Beverily Hills estate worth several million dollars and a million dollar yacht anchored in Marina Del Rey. I've used both locations as set pieces for videos I have produced and developed a stable of big cock actors and big titted actresses, with Jessie Chaines and Melissa Dee my lastest additions.

Today, when I am not running Hot Cunt, I tend to be the GILF, grandmother, the mature cougar, the sexy teacher near retirement, etc... Over that time I have surgically enhanced my tits to a Double-D size and kept in extremely good shape.

--

Last year, my life changed during the after party of the incest themed pornographic film, "Man of the House", I starred in with my recent additions. The film was produced by my pornographic film production company and was the brain child of pornographic actor Bing Hammer who has reddish brown hair and a 9" cock. He asked me to play the part of the grandmother and matriarch of the incestuous family featured in the porno. He hired seven other actresses who looked like they could be related to him in various roles, all of us had red heads and big surgically enhanced boobs and one actress he was dating who did not. We used parts of my estate as the set of the movie and the actors all stayed there for every day we were filming.

The first scene involved three actresses with two of them playing Bing's sisters, Sophie Gee and Rachel Sexxx. Both Sophie and Rachel have completely shaved pussies and C-cup tits verging on D-cups. The third actress was Bing's own girlfriend Taylor Swallow, she has blond hair, a shaved pussy and solid D-cup tits. In the scene they strip each other naked and engage in lesbian sex, when Bing catches them in the act, he films them and then while they still are going at it he comes in naked and blackmails them into including him in their sex. Bing then fucks them in their cunts, down their throats and up their assholes in various sexual positions. The scene ends with him ejaculating in Sophe's mouth with Sophie, Taylor and Rachel engaging in a hot cum swap with Sophie and Rachel cuddling on each side of their "brother" and Taylor spooning Sophie with her right hand squeezing Sophie's right tit.

The next scene featured Lyla Lynn who sports a landing strip and surgically enhanced Double-D tits. She played Bing's, Sophie's and Rachel's single mom. Her scene started off with her coming home calling to her kids letting them know she was going to shower and then fix dinner. This wakes up Bing, his "sisters" and their friend. As she walks down the hall way she removes her jacket as Bing, Taylor and Bing's sisters still nude watch from his sister's bedroom door. Bing then informs his sisters and their friend that now he is the "man of the house" he wants them to fuck mom until she willingly becomes their sex slave, so they can fuck anywhere they want to in the house. He and they move to her bedroom door and watch as Lyla talks on the phone to me, their grandmother where over the phone I tell her I am coming over later that night. While she is talking to me she removes her skirt, her blouse, her slip, bra and thong panties. As she hangs up the phone, she bends down to pick up her thong panties Bing, Taylor and Bing's "sisters" grab her and pull her up, spinning her around. Rachel then starts eating Lyla's pussy while, Taylor, Sophie and Bing bend Lyla down and force her to suck off Bing. They then move Lyla to the bed and fucked her throat, pussy, asshole and forced her to engage in a daisy chain, some tribbing both one-on-one and with Bing's cock in the center, and other various forms of lesbian sex. The scene ends with Bing giving his "mom and sisters" along with Taylor facials with them swapping his cum and mom telling them they all should shower and get ready for grandma.

Both of these two scenes took up all of the first day, so we broke for the day, with the film crew leaving for home and the actors staying behind. Needless to say we practiced the next several scenes in the buff, none of us wearing clothes. The ten of us slept together in my specially made extra large king sized bed.

Given how we were going to start the next scene on the shooting schedule, we went to bed wearing the clothes and dried sex juices you would expect to be covering our bodies. We had a group orgy of just the actors staying at the house, so Bing ended up fucking nine women while we ate each other and sucked on his juices. The next morning I opened up for the crew, not bothering to dress as I knew how I should look and they would be seeing me naked for most of the day fucking and sucking the other actresses and the only actor on the set.

The first scene shot the next day was really scene 4 of the movie. In it Lyla, Taylor, Sophie, Rachel and I were lying with Bing as if we fell asleep in his mom's big bed. All six of us were nude, except us five women were wearing stockings and garter belts. And we were covered in the aforementioned sex juices with some sugar water strategically placed for added effect. Anyway we woke up to a door bell ringing and the camera follows a nude Lyla stumbling out of bed and walking down to the door to answer the door wearing just her thigh highs and garter belt to a distraught Mercedes Cunter who walks in dragging her onscreen daughter Melissa Dee. Mercedes was wearing a torn blouse with her tits hanging out, a G-string, and stiletto heels all black, while Melissa wore a pink tank top, a pair of thong panties, and pink flip flops. Their back story was that Mercedes had a knock down drag out fight with her ex husband, while Melissa was staying with her and that he nearly killed them, they just needed a place to stay and big sister's home was the one place where she was sure he would never find either of them. About that time the rest of us walked downstairs still nude to see the new arrivals and have some breakfast, after Bing keeps us from getting dressed or taking a shower as he wants to add Mercedes and Melissa to his harem.

Bing announces our arrival and both Mercedes and Melissa recognize that their family members are nude and covered in sex juices, putting them both in a state of shock. Bing then walks up to Mercedes and removes her torn blouse and kisses her while fondling her D-cup tits, then he turns sideways and pulls off Melissa's pink tank top exposing her C-cup tits. With his arms around their waists he directs them into the kitchen bending both stunned women over the kitchen table. He then pulls Mercedes' black G-string to the side and starts tongue fucking her, while he pulls Melissa's thong to the side and begins fingering her pussy. Both have completely shaved pussies. He then alternates the pussy he is tongue fucking until both have climaxed on his tongue. He then pulls down Mercedes' G-string and Melissa's thong panties and alternates fucking both of them while he fingers the other. He then called on Rachel and Sophie to prepare their assholes and he motioned for me and Lyla to climb on the table and position our pussies in front of Mercedes and Melissa's faces. Finally he had Taylor rub her naked body up and down his back. He then ass fucked each bent over woman, while Rachel and Sophie ate them out. The scene ended with him going ass to mouth with first Mercedes and then Melissa finishing up with him and the rest of us cumming on their faces; I then suggested to everyone to climb into the showers before coming back to the kitchen to eat some breakfast.

We took a breakfast break and eight of the cast members stayed naked, while Jemma Carter and Jessie Chaines wore Wicked Weasel Sheer Vision Microminimus thong bikinis as the next scene to be shot, scene five had them coming over to sun. Jemma wore a slightly transparent black bikini swimsuit and Jessie wore a pink version with bandeau top. We sat around relaxing talking about what porn stars talk about, past sex scenes we did with each other and other porn stars. When we finished breakfast we set up with only the empty plates of the eight naked cast members. I made sure to have Bing''s cock in my pussy as the scene began.

The scene started with the eight of us talking with Bing giving Mercedes and Melissa the conditions of them hiding out at his "mom's" house, basically that they would be his cum sluts like his sisters, mom, girlfriend and grandma. He flexed his cock when he said grandma and I felt it and had a mini orgasm as he punctuated his statement. Then the door bell rang and Lyla was ordered to answer the door in the nude. In walked Jemma and Jessie with their tits and pussies barely visible beneath their suits which would be gone by the end of the scene. Jemma was posing as Lyla's and Mercedes' sister, while Jessie posed as Bing's, Rachel's, Sophie's and Melissa's cousin. In the scene Jessie ran through the house and jumped into the pool while Jemma walked in with her sunglasses on walking through to the pool area as if she owned the place talking about how she and Jessie needed to have a "me day" and what not. When she got outside the camera caught her from behind taking off her sunglasses and wading into the pool. We followed them out to the pool with Bing's wet cock dangling between his thighs.

When they came up out of the water their bikinis left nothing to the imagination as their big surgically enhanced Double-D cup tits and shaved pussies showed through their wet bikinis. All Bing had to say to the rest of us was sick 'em and we carried those two out of the water stripped them completely nude and started sucking on their pussies and tits. Meanwhile Taylor stayed and sucked on Bing's cock until it was wet and erect. Bing then strode over to his Aunt Jemma with Mercedes, Lyla and me pulling off and Bing sticking his cock into Jemma. He fucked her hard with Lyla and Mercedes sucking their "sister's" tits as I stuck my pussy in my "daughter's" face which she began lapping and tongue fucking. Meanwhile Taylor went over to Jessie and rode her tongue to a few orgasms as well.

When Bing was finished ravishing Jemma, he walked over to Jessie, with Taylor moving to suck Jemma's cunt and Melissa leaving Jessie's pussy to ride her tongue while Bing fucked Jessie. The scene went on for a while as Bing took turns fucking the rest of us. It ended with Bing playing a game of Cock roulette with his cock and our pussies. We lined up according to age with me and Lyla on our knees next to each other and Melissa and Jessie kneeling at the other end of the line of pussies. The scene ended with Bing cumming on our faces and tits.

We then shot a nude dialog scene which would be part of scene 6 which we would shoot the next day. In the scene Mercedes and Melissa related how they had to rush out of their home in order to hide here in the mansion, with Bing making the decision that we would go over and move them out of where they were staying. Lyla, Rachel and Sophie volunteered their clothing, while I volunteered to make dinner for everyone while they were gone. The mini scene ended with everyone taking off to take their showers and to get dressed, which is exactly what we did.

We then prepared to shoot the third scene, in which I would be disrobed and brought into the family orgy. The scene started with Lyla, Sophie, Taylor and Rachel putting on the washed and dried stocking and garter belts they wore in scene 4, while Bing put on only a towel. The girls interlaced their legs and began two simultaneous lesbian tribbings as they smashed their pussies together rubbing cunt to cunt. Lyla and Sophie were paired up together and Rachel and Taylor were pussy fucking each other, with Taylor sucking on Sophie's tits and Lyla sucking on Rachel's tits. As they were fucking each other I walked down the stairs, walked outside and rang the door bell. Bing walked down with the camera following him and opened the door wearing only his towel.

Mr3x49
Mr3x49
101 Followers