First Fling in the Naughty Forties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timthe
Timthe
44 Followers

After a very long smooch he suddenly let go of both of us and undid a knot in a jiffy and rolled down his track suit bottom with his undies in one go.

I looked away and was feeling a bit violated.

Grant spoke. "Suck me, Jaime, baby." He murmured.

I wasn't looking directly but I couldn't miss any details from this close. Jaime readily went down on her knees and I heard the unmistakable sounds.

"I think we should go home!" What a weak way to protest.

"Come on, Marlie. Take him on. He tastes so good!" It was Jaime in sales mode.

I couldn't do that, though I had to admit that I was not completely repelled. There was an intimate curiosity that needed consummation and the dormant woman in me was being prodded with a chance; an opportunity to make a likable man happy.

I resisted shaking my head. Grant, however grabbed my arm and made me hold his penis. Jaime withdrew and he made me stroke him with his hand on top. That was the first experience for me with a penis. I never knew what exactly an erection was, though I heard the term 'going hard'. I realized with some surprise that erection meant the penis standing at right angles to the body. I also felt some latent pleasure in feeling the smooth softness of the penile skin and that it was movable and retractable to reveal a shiny knob; at least in the moonlight. There was amazement to know that it had its own life as it jerked perceptibly in the night as its artries throbbed.

These were fascinating bits of anatomy and physiology that nursing school never cared to educate us in. His hand was off mine and I continued to stroke him almost involuntarily. Jaime egged me on by holding my other arm and then running her fingers under his scrotum and fondling him and occasionally licking him there.

As it turned out, I kept stroking him, unsolicited and my retrospective explanation was that I was mesmerized by his obvious arousal and subsequent verbalization of impending climax, a deep desire to please him and my own wanting to be in a place where all my peers had been years earlier.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck!" he muttered before his body grew stiff and he jerked his semen out onto Jaime's waiting cheeks and lips.

I helped him squeeze the last drop as Jaime groped in her bag for tissues and Grant continued his panting descent from his ejaculation, face upturned and eyes shut. I was recovering from what I had just done as I noticed some of his cum on my index finger and wiped it off on my jeans.

"That was wonderful, girls. Thank you!"

"Now, let's go." I broke in with utter silliness.

No one said anything for a while then Grant spoke as he pulled his pants up: "We must do this again, girls and Marlie needs to loosen up." He patted my head. "Maybe we should do more. May be fuck!"

Jaime giggled in wordless agreement and I went 'No frigging way' within my virgin mind.

This was more than a year before that New Year's Eve party with Olaf so I was technically still a virgin when I met him. I suddenly woke up from my sexy day dreaming and realized I was still in the kitchen sitting in the breakfast area. How much water had flowed under the bridge! I peeped out to the patio area and didn't see Keith but his stuff was around. He might have gone to get something from his truck or something.

I got down to some household cleaning work upstairs and then did some laundry in the basement and then went up again to the kitchen to have a look in the fridge to see what I might have for lunch. I decided on rice and steamed vegies and some pre-breaded cod that could be broiled.

Keith wouldn't get out of my cranium and I wondered if I should make some for him too. I took a full ten minutes in my estimation to decide whether to invite him in again. Then I made a deal with myself. If he accepted whole heartedly, without any hesitation I would prepare lunch for him. If he had even a shred of doubt I would be OK with it and I would close that chapter for good. Afterall he must have planned for lunch.

I walked to the patio, again Wafer at my heals and I yelled: "Care for some lunch?"

Keith was on the ladder. "No, thanks. I have a foot long from Subway."

"OK!" Was I relieved or disappointed? I had to grapple with my crazy brain to decipher.

I guess whatever it was, it was the best outcome. I had my lunch, cleaned up and sank into my favorite sofa in the lower family room which had an eighty-inch television and browsed Netflix, selected 'The Other Woman' starring Natalie Portman. I happily identified myself with her character in appearance and dipped into some shameless vanity. Somewhere in the middle of it all I dozed off.

I woke up to some violent tapping on the backdoor pane. The TV was on and the movie was finished and it was looping some music. I turned it off and went to the door.

"Sorry, didn't know you were sleeping. I heard the TV." Again, that familiar smile.

"I just dropped off on the couch. You done?"

"Yep. Just before three. You want to take a look?"

I walked out with him. As we reached the fence area Wafer came charging out to keep me company. The work looked solid and good.

"Thanks. Nice. How much do I owe you?"

"No, I think I'll ask uncle to let you know as there were some extras and I am not sure how that's charged."

I said that was OK.

"Another thing. Can I use your pool shower, please? I need to clean up before I go for my class and it's easier than going home."

"Oh sure." I thought a bit. "Wait a minute. Why don't you use the shower inside? Come on."

He followed me gratefully and I showed him to the visitor's bedroom and the attached bathroom sandwiched between the family room and dining area on the main floor.

As he walked past with a small bag and wearing that glorious smile I got a whiff of that man scent that my nostrils were waiting for.

When he was in and as I lingered for some perverse reason in the hallway outside, I heard the shower run. I closed my eyes and absorbed the moment and the mood. I had invited him in again. I was assuming this guy would be decent. Not that he was anything other than that but you never know. Young men at that age are soaked in raging hormones. He did look down my cleavage, though that would be characterized as normal male behavior.

I sat down again in the adjoining family room and pretended to read a magazine while I analyzed the intricacies of human sexuality.

Before long he showed up in a blue and white checked shirt and another pair of clean jeans, muttered a quick word of thanks and a goodbye and ran out to his truck.

That was that.

So far it was a quiet Saturday but things were about to take a hectic turn.

It began quite innocuously with the phone ringing. It was my friend of many decades from New York state.

"Hi Jen!"

"Hi hon! How are you?"

"I am fine. And you?"

"I am great, Marlie but listen I am here in town..."

"What? You're here?" I was excited. I hadn't seen her for years. She was three years older and had lost her husband to cancer a couple of years earlier and also lost her younger sister to cancer only the previous year.

Though I invited her home for dinner she declined as she had a prior appointment and that she would love to have a coffee with me downtown. So, I quickly put on some cheerful summer clothes and drove to the downtown Starbucks to meet her.

We hugged tight for a good minute before we settled down. We cried, both in joy and also remembering her losses. Obviously, we did some catching up. It was when we came to what she was doing now that she mentioned her personal stuff. She was candid. She was seeing someone she had a fling with, even when Fred, her husband was alive. That day's circumstances and private thoughts apart I was quite a conventional woman. My bringing up and my tailored social environment precluded much of the fizz that had erupted among youth in the latter part of the last century. Jen was different. She was outspoken, bold and adventurous. Yet I didn't put her in the category of overt promiscuity. Therefore, I was taken aback.

"As long as you are happy..." Not sure I knew what I meant there. I should have guessed looking at Jen. She was looking good and was obviously taking care of herself in every way possible.

"I get along, Marlie but I wasn't a happy camper when I was unfaithful to Fred. It was only a one-time fling with Gabo, my boyfriend. It was at his place and during the day. Sheer madness on my part. Then guilt got hold of me and I blabbered my confession to Fred who was immediately in shock!

"We managed to wriggle ourselves out of a near divorce situation, thanks to some frank in depth discussions. My sister Gwen, the one that died, gave me some advice a while ago. She had been through the same thing and she said something like - if you cheat, you should be able to leave your conscience at the door and go thinking it's the best thing you're doing for yourself. Then when done shut the fuck up and tell no one!"

I guess I had my eyebrows hit the ceiling with wonder.

"You are scandalized, Marlie?" Jen was intense and her eyes were filling up. There were a lot of emotions being processed there.

"No, Jen. I love you and I understand."

"I hope you do, hon. I sort of analyzed what Gwen was theorizing. Men see porn and ogle at other women all the time. They sort of cheat emotionally undeclared and undiscovered. We are more honest and tend to come clean. I believe if you have a clear mind like Gwen's then you do what she says."

"Did she have a lot of men."

"Oh plenty! She sure went around."

"How is it? I mean do you enjoy when you have sex with other men?"

"It is good fun. It is different. I mean, men fuck differently. Again, you take a big slice of the enjoyment away if you harbor guilt. It's very erotic before you do it to think of the man and the possibilities... Are you having ideas?" Her quizzing look scared me.

Did my face show everything? "Of course not. You crazy?" I knew I was thinking of my feelings about Keith that same day. It was some weird karma that Olaf was gone, Brandon sent his charming nephew and of all people I meet Jen who gives me a lesson on how to cheat.

But Keith was gone for the day and probably for good and I will have to somehow fake a situation to call him again.

We said our fond, teary farewells and I drove back home; a return trip I could hardly recall as my mind was fogged up with thoughts. Not all of them were honorable! I also remembered that Olaf often asked me if I would like to have sex with other men. I always shrugged away those questions but when he insisted and added many toppings that he thought might make me more inclined to stray I brushed it aside saying it was not going to happen.

At home I fed Wafer, played around with him in the yard and then warmed up an old segment of pepperoni pizza for dinner. I went upstairs and the phone rang.

It was Olaf. We had a bit to catch up on and after exchanging the day's happenings around us, we hung up.

I changed into a fresh cream nightie threw my satin gown over it and went down just to check if everything was locked and secure, when the phone rang again.

I glanced at the clock it was 7:50 PM and looked at the name of the caller.

It was Keith Errante!

I was in total shock! That deadly karma again? Why would he call at this time? He knew I was alone and I was nice to him. Did that give him a message. My face hides nothing as I found out again with Jen. Was there some obvious desire or worse showing through? Should I pick it up?

The phone stopped ringing. OK that settles it. But I was restless.

My discussion with Jen played out in my mind again. I must shove guilt away. It was only a call. Suppose he had something important for me to know? Then what? Anyway, calling back is not wrong, is it?

So, I dialed his number.

"Hello!" I was almost whispering.

"Hi, eh... is that you Marlie?"

"Of course, it's me. You called me a few minutes ago."

"Sorry, your voice sounded different. Apologies for the botheration but I think I left my house keys in the bathroom. Can you check for me, please?"

"Sure." I walked into the bathroom and on the shelf below the mirror was a single Yale key with a tag that had 'K' on it. "Yes, it's here."

"Good. I was wondering if I dropped it somewhere. Can I come get it? I can't get into my apartment."

"Please do. How long will you be?" Extra polite!

"I'll be about twenty minutes."

"OK."

My heart was pounding. Not because he had said or sounded anything other than absolutely normal. It was me. It was all that had happened to me and within me that day that I had this awkward feeling of a rather peculiar arousal.

So, I did the following. I went upstairs again and debated if I should change. I kept my nightie on but changed the gown that I was wearing to one in bright purple that was more striking and had a bigger, deeper neck and was shorter. I took off the band that had my hair in a short pony tail and combed it to a nice fluff. Wiped my face and applied some lip gloss and while still in front of the mirror I looked at my robe neckline and pulled it a bit further down to reveal a modest amount of cleavage, Then I did something that felt completely irrational but turned out to be a master stroke.

I turned off the security camera system for the whole property!

There were nine cameras. Three were outside around the house in all directions. Of the rest one was in the garage that housed Olaf's second bride the Tesla Model S, my BMW 550i and the family SUV, the Cadillac Escalade, two upstairs covering the U-shaped hallway and three hovered over the common areas on the main floor. I actually thought about turning off only the ones on the main floor then decided on the global off option.

I walked down the steps gingerly as if I was anxious I might scare someone away. I was also aware of the way we lived as Olaf's hard work and vision had transformed us from middle class hopefuls to upper class, middle-aged yuppies. I admitted to myself for the zillionth time that the credit was not mine at all.

I turned on the lights at the end of the hallway opposite the entrance asked Alexa to play soft instrumentals and almost on cue I saw the flash of headlights hitting the living room curtains. I sat at the kitchen counter motionless until I heard the chime at the door. I sat there for a full minute before I walked towards the door and opened it.

Keith was in his blue checks of course and then he smiled again with his dimples and I thought: gosh this is spooky familiar! I didn't notice him checking out my cleavage this time.

"Hi, come on in. Had to drive all the way back, huh? Want a drink or something?"

"Or something!" He laughed while walking in. "You look very nice. You look like Angelina Jolie."

I am sure I blushed. "Oh! Not like Nata..."

"What?"

"Never mind." What a huge chunk of vanity to compare myself to two beautiful stars? And what did he mean by 'Or something'?

"Have some wine. And there's some pizza I can warm up."

"Oh really? I am hungry but I have to go, really. I'll I have a glass of wine. I have to drive." I picked up two glasses and poured for both of us. "Nice music." Kenny G was sounding good playing 'Moon River'.

"Cheers!" I raised my glass and he responded. "So, what are you studying?"

"Oh, computer applications." He looked at me wondering if I was interested in stuff like that. "You're a nurse, so you must have to use the computer a lot."

We had some small talk about work and professions and then he got cozier.

"Does your husband go out of town a lot?"

"No, not very often. Yeah it is a bit lonely when he does."

"So, it's not too bad that I had to come back again?"

"Yeah, it's good to chat with young people."

"It's so good to chat with a beautiful woman. You really are very beautiful."

"Thanks." I was simply flattered. "Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"No, not at the moment."

Wafer came around me and sat by the stool and I patted him and then again, I caught him looking down my gown. This time he was obviously embarrassed and I clutched the neck together in pseudo modesty. I chose what I wore, so I shouldn't be complaining.

To squash the awkward situation, I stood up and walked up to the wine cabinet. "You want some more?"

"Just one last glass, please." He glanced at a picture of Olaf and me on the opposite wall. "Oh, that's hubby. Great looking guy."

I gave him the glass and the backs of our fingers touched. A million volts went through me. "Look, I lied to you today. I've heard of your mother."

"I think I knew you were not admitting it. I must apologize. It was an awkward question." He sipped his wine. Then looked down twirling his glass. "You know, I hear a lot. My mom talks about you both. Always says sweet things about Mr. Armanson and how good looking you are and that he is lucky."

I didn't have anything to say except: "Your mother talks about her relationships? Your dad? What happened or should I not ask?"

"Oh, she never married him. They lived together for a while and they parted. Yeah, my mom is a talker and we are like good friends and she talks to me about girls and stuff. Very frank and a good advisor."

He was sitting on the stool again and I was standing and I kept looking at him. I abruptly became aware of my unusual focus on him and turned around to walk towards the counter for no reason and I heard him following me. I could see his reflection in the cabinet glass as he approached me and then in one dramatic moment he put his arms around me. I was half turned and my side was pressed against him. In a second, I turned away as I felt his hot breath in my hair. His hard chest and shoulders wrapped my willing upper torso in a sensual grip. His upper thighs and waist area squashed my butt. His hands still holding the glass of wine encircled by wait. His body warmth was burning through our clothes.

I shut my eyes. I calmed myself and sized up the situation. Jen and her sister, Gwen's words came rushing back with powerful convictions. I shed myself of my conscience. Olaf wouldn't know. I feel so much like I want to make love. No, I felt like having sex! Are we not supposed to do what our instincts tell us? Gwen had said that it was even good for our marital relationship. Or did I just imagine that?

Do I not deserve one fling to quench my longing for something young and different?

I opened my eyes and I saw him place his glass on the counter. I turned and faced him. He repositioned his arms around my waist. Our eyes locked. Our faces got closer. I placed one hand on his chest. He pulled me gently towards him. I turned my face upwards. Our lips were hair breaths away. I looked at his blue eyes and I know desire lurked shamelessly there. My boobs touched his chest. Then our lips met in a soft gentle kiss. My arms went around his girder like neck. I smelt man.

"You are incredible!" He muttered. Then he went stiff. "Do you have a security system?"

"Yes." He looked at me as if questioning my calmness. "I turned it off."

"Wow!" That meant he understood that I was prepared. His response was a tight hug and a rough kiss with his tongue darting into my mouth. I responded with the same. One of his hands went down to my butt and he hummed his satisfaction. I ran soft fingers over his shoulder and neck and absorbed the tough lines of youthful manliness. I knew I had to admit this. From the time I set my eyes on him in the morning, I wanted him in my vagina. I wondered what an uncharacteristic thought that was for a woman. We are supposed to be more feelings, ambiance and mood oriented but here I was longing for the ultimate. Naughty forties?

As we separated he looked at me with a smile. Again, that familiar look teased my memory.

"You are very nice looking. And you kiss very well." I crooned.

Timthe
Timthe
44 Followers