First Fuck of Two Beautiful Young TSs

Story Info
TS Emily's pretty TS cousin joins the happy household.
2.2k words
4.53
17k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

***

The day soon came when she and I met her cousin Clare, who was transitioning also and trying to move out of her beastly stepfather's house, for lunch. I was most taken by this adorable young woman, just nineteen years old; she was a little shorter than Emily but shared her physique and beauty, though her hair was darker and somewhat shorter. She was dressed, like Emily, in a simple skirt and sweater and seemed shyer; she spoke little and looked to Emily occasionally for guidance. Yet she revealed a wicked sense of humor, and had a gamine, mischievous quality under a grave exterior.

"How is your stepfather treating you?" I asked.

Clare looked down, and a shadow passed across her sweet face. Emily answered for her.

"He's evil. He tried to get her to do what he wanted me for, and when she wouldn't, he beat her with a cane." The two cousins exchanged glances. "What we were wondering was...might it be possible at all for her to stay with us, only for a few days? She doesn't have a job, and I'm worried about what that old bastard will try next."

I reflected briefly. Like most people, I don't like to be taken advantage of, or to open the door to trouble. Yet my experience with Emily so far had been wonderful. Her character was steady, she was sensible and mature; and that was leaving aside the physical and emotional love she gave me so freely. If she would speak up for the other, I was willing to take a chance.

After all, I had no money worries, and there was ample room for the girls each to have her own room, and indeed her own bathroom. Emily was very clean and neat, never asked me for money, did not steal or get drunk, and even cooked tasty vegetarian meals. She did not bring unsuitable people to the condo; did not seem to have any undesirable acquaintances. If her cousin was the same, rescuing her from the old bastard was the right thing to do.

"Okay," I replied after a couple of moments. "Now I'm putting my trust in you, Emily. I don't believe you'll disappoint me, but..."

"Oh, thank you SO much! That is really, really sweet of you." Her cousin nodded vigorously in agreement, looking highly relieved. "I'll go with her to his house on the bus and help her collect her things. She doesn't have much. The old man should be at work."

"No, you'll take a cab both ways." I handed her five twenties. "I'll be back late tonight, but you can get her settled."

She was reluctant to take the money - further evidence of her good character - but eventually conceded. Looking at me with a tear or two in her lovely eyes, she embraced and kissed me passionately. "I promise you won't be sorry. Clare is more like my sister than a cousin; we grew up together and I've been so worried about her." To my surprise Clare also embraced and kissed me tenderly, looking warmly at me with shining eyes; eyes that were, I observed, just as deep and lovely as Emily's.

That evening I arrived home late and let myself in. From the living room I heard Emily announce in a low voice, "He's home." Walking into the living room, I stopped dead as I saw a most unexpected sight. Both girls stood before me completely naked, Emily confident with a hand on a beautiful hip, and Clare equally nude, but smiling with downcast eyes, hands crossed behind her back.

I was of course entirely familiar by now with Emily's perky breasts, round ass and sexy cock. Clare's appearance was quite similar, though her bottom - she turned shyly to show it - was slightly fuller, delectable in its curves, and her cock a fraction longer. Both girls had perfect skin, delicate features, and the sweetest of expressions. A more beautiful and desirable sight could not be imagined.

"Clare and I wanted to welcome you home. She made a very good vegetarian frittata; she's really an excellent chef. We'll bring you a drink right away, and serve you dinner; as we are, of course. THEN..." she looked at Clare, who nodded gravely - "Clare asked me to ask you if you would like to make love to her afterwards. She's extremely grateful to you, and would like to show her appreciation of your kindness.

Plus she thinks you're very nice. She would like to suck you, and then you can have her in the ass. Or she will do anything else you like; I told her you are never mean or cruel. I think you will enjoy it."

"She says I can stay and watch" - here Emily gave a somewhat bawdy wink - " in case anyone needs any help. We're both awfully grateful to you. And you have nothing to worry about. Clare and I have never slept around, and last month the O.B. (Old Bastard) had us both take STI screenings. I guess he didn't want any of the tricks he had in mind for us - his business partners - to catch something."

The dinner passed as in a dream. Although the food was excellent, I was too distracted by the nude bodies of the servers. They hovered over me solicitously, touching me with their protuberant nipples, anticipating my every wish. Both girls had found little white aprons to wear that rendered their bare bottoms all the more appealing. At one point during the meal Clare slipped beneath the table top to stroke the bulge in my pants, then pressed her lips against it in feathery kisses.

When I was done, they took me by the hand to the bedroom, where they skillfully removed my clothes, folding them carefully.

They propped up pillows and encouraged me to lay back on them, glass of brandy in hand. With Emily observing, Clare removed her apron and hopped onto the bed facing me. Looking at me gravely, she grasped my erect penis in her slender hand. Beginning to fondle it in a most stimulating manner, still looking me in the eyes with a submissive expression, she lowered her mouth to my twitching cock and popped it between her full lips. Still maintaining eye contact, she began to steadily suck me, with each stroke taking a little more into her soft sweet mouth, which was stretched wide around the shaft.

Her fellatio technique was a little different from Emily's; not that I was complaining. She was slower and more methodical, with less of the delicate fluttering lingual caresses of her cousin. Yet it was incredibly exciting as she took me a little deeper with each stroke, cupping my balls gently but firmly as her lips almost touched my pubis. I began to writhe in pleasure and impending release.

Emily - who had been watching us carefully while stroking the other's bottom, running a hand down the divide between her buttocks to pat her cock and testes - signaled with a look, and Clare obediently slowed her sucking. Allowing my dick to leave her lips, she turned away to present me with her delightful spread buttocks. Her anus was a sweet little bud that seemed to invite my entrance. Moving forward, I touched my throbbing head to the tiny, winking opening. Closing her eyes, she pushed back and accepted the head into her rectum; which felt tight and hot.

We stayed there frozen; then I moved gently forward, and she let out a soft cry. Little by little I gained a deeper entrance; she was tight, but not impossibly so. She moaned delightfully as I progressed further inside her, pausing often to allow her passage to relax. Soon I was all the way in; she gasped and began to move her hips in time with my strokes. I kissed her all over her soft, slender back. Emily had been fondling the other girl's erect cock; she insinuated herself behind me, and I felt her skillful tongue begin to rim me. Caught between two lovely T-girls, it was not long at all before I enjoyed an explosive orgasm into Clare's soft, caressing bowels.

Wonderfully relaxed, I hugged my lover close. She hugged me back warmly and laid her head on my shoulder, eyes closed. Her body was wonderfully relaxed. Emily snuggled next to us, and we fell into a dreamless sleep. I woke briefly in the night to find that they had considerately and quietly gone to their own rooms, not wishing to intrude on my rest. Thinking of the days to come with this lovely, loving pair allowed me to fall back asleep in a most happy state.

Since joyfully, if somewhat unexpectedly, entering Clare's sweet little mouth and rectum at her invitation, I found myself in a happy domestic situation with two warm, beautiful, well behaved T-girls. Both were sensual and enthusiastic in their love making; Emily infused with a quiet dignity, a little outwardly subdued but very passionate. Clare, though seemingly shy, was very uninhibited beneath the service, throwing herself without restraint into whatever activity was suggested, so that when she was holding a cock in her mouth, it was as though the cock filled her entire petite, exquisite body.

One evening the three of us were lying naked in my king bed. This being a state where cannabis was, sensibly, legal, we had each ingested a fragment of a gummi edible. Now, there is definitely a downside to this, but on a very occasional basis it can enhance sex quite nicely. We had merged into a triangle; Emily had Clare's cock in her mouth, Clare was sucking me, and I was caressing Emily's perfect cock with my lips and tongue. As said previously, I'm totally turned off by the thought of sex with a hairy, sweaty male. But a beautiful androgyne who happens to have a dick: that's different.

Not much was heard except moans and sighs of pleasure; we had created an electric circuit of enjoyment, the fact that three were involved rather than the usual two adding to the intensity. I was mentally comparing Clare's fellatio skills to Emily's, and finding myself unable to express a preference, while I fondled Emily's testes and soft little asshole, when Clare suddenly sat up.

"I would like to be spanked now."

This surprised me, since I knew she had been caned by her stepfather, and hadn't liked that at all. Emily, however, sat up too.

"No, it's true, she does like that. As long as it's you doing the spanking."

She slipped off the bed and padded into her room, her lovely ass swaying slightly. Returning, she handed me an inexpensive hairbrush with a wide flat back. Meanwhile Clare had wriggled her way into my lap, moaning and pressing herself against my groin. Closing her eyes and intertwining her fingers behind her neck, she presented me with a small, round, perfectly formed bottom, which seemed to tremble in anticipation. I stroked it gently, and parted the soft globes to probe her soft little asshole with a finger.

"Now, you must tell me if it hurts too much."

"No. I want you to do it hard. Please."

As bidden, I raised the brush and whacked it down on her tender flesh. A sharp crack resounded, and she squealed and writhed, rubbing herself sensuously against my throbbing cock. A pink imprint appeared on the pale skin, to be joined by several more. Freed by her evident enjoyment, I spanked her thoroughly and extensively; when I paused, her bottom was brightly toned and she was gasping with pleasure. Yet she made no attempt to evade the blows. Emily had been watching with rapt attention.

"Give her a few more. Six or so."

I complied, which drove Clare to a kind of epiphany. She slumped across my lap, shaking, then turned a tear-spotted, adorable face to me.

"Thank you. Please...fuck my ass now."

I needed no encouragement; spanking this lovely young person's beautiful bottom had almost taken me over the edge, and my cock felt like it was about to burst. Turning her on her side so as not to aggravate the smarting flesh, I met no resistance as I thrust into her to the hilt. She gave a small scream of ecstasy and wriggled violently, gripping my shaft in her anal muscles. Her body was liquid, wearing a sheen of sweat, her silky hair damp.

Meanwhile Emily, breathing hard and fully erect herself, had slithered in front of her cousin. All right, they were outside the boundaries of consanguinity! Backing her delicious bottom against Clare's pulsing cock, she slowly impaled herself on it, crying quietly as she pushed it into herself. We lay on our sides in parallel, slowly and wonderfully fucking. It was as though I could sense Emily's pleasure as well as my own, as I bathed in the sensuality of tri-fucking, Clare in the middle.

After some minutes of this, Emily slipped off Clare's rigid cock and took it out of her ass into her mouth. Squirming around, Clare shifted position to take my cock out of her ass into her own mouth. Realigning myself, I commenced to suck Emily; back in our original triangle. Joyfully, we climaxed and swallowed more or less simultaneously.