Step Mum's Tranny Treat

Story Info
A loving step mum hires a hooker with extras for her son.
3.8k words
4.53
69.5k
151

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

It was greasy, thick and veiny. The shaft was dark, oiled and long. The helmet was darker, still almost purple, shiny and with a drip of pre-cum. Neatly, both the cock and the smooth hairless ball sack was tucked back between the legs. Framed by long sensual legs and a perfect backside and anus.

"Jacob?"

The laptop lid was slammed shut. Jacob furtively looked around.

"Jacob?" The voice echoed through the house.

"I'm here mum," Jacob yelled in response. Although he called Linda his mum, she had only been doing this for the last five of his twenty-three years.

"Oh," like a wave of motion, perfume and interference she walked in the room. "Oh, darling you are up and about!"

"It's ok mum," Jacob said bashfully, Linda had a way of saying things that made you feel proud, even when you shouldn't.

Linda dumped the bags full of shopping on the floor and immediately went over to Jacob. Her hand clutching his forehead. Searching for signs of a temperature, finding none she sighed with relief.

"I feel better," Jacob said sheepishly, trying in vain to avert his eyes from the geographically sized cleavage centimetres away from his face.

"Good," Linda said, sitting down with a heavy flop in the chair opposite to Jacob. "Had me worried there."

Concern had etched itself across Linda's face in the last few weeks. It looked good to Jacob, to see it float away. "I could walk a bit, but got a little dizzy." Linda smiled, Jacob knew that walking after what he had been through was a good sign, even if it was only out of his bedroom and to the dining room.

"Walking is good," Linda said echoing Jacobs' thoughts.

"Did you get what we needed at the shops, mum," Jacob liked that she had grinned when he said, mum. Linda had married his dad, and no sooner had the honeymoon finished she was caring for him as he battled cancer. A battle that eventually consumed his father.

"Well, I'll do your blood pressure and temp soon. Hey tomorrow, when we see the doc can we get you to walk into the practice?

Jacob nodded with a grin, knowing this was his mother trying to match make. The receptionist flirted with him every time, he did not have the courage to explain she did this as part of customer service. Linda had no sooner buried the father she needed to care for the son. Chemo and infection had dogged Jacobs' battle with cancer. Recently he had been given the all-clear. However, days after the party Linda had thrown, Jacob contracted pneumonia. It felt like a few days had passed to Jacob, in fact almost three months had passed.

"Jacob, sweetie," Linda said, gaining his attention. "Can you take a shower? If you have trouble I could come in and help bathe you. I have a new swimsuit I want to try, anyway."

Jacob's cock twitched. Jacob laughed. This had been a constant joke with his step-mom.

"Funny Mum," Jacob said.

With a laugh, Linda continued. "Seriously I have a new swimsuit, and you stink." Linda watched Jacob's eyes go wide. "Ha," she bellowed. "Sweetie you really stink, but I am not washing you."

Jacob red in the face with a bulge in his pants got up and went to the bathroom.

"Shit," Linda said out loud after he had left. Pushed him too hard this time was all she could think after seeing his embarrassment and tented pants. Jacob had been through a lot. Linda resolved to apologise to him later, after the shower. Reaching across she grabbed the laptop. Opening it her eyes went wide.

Shakily Jacob got the shower going. Fuck he was horny. Climbing in he let the water cascade down his body. Jacob thought about having a wank in the shower, but decided against it, he was still rather weak and keeping his balance in here was rather important to avoiding brain damage.

Linda had pushed the envelope with him. Although Jacob liked trannies he also liked big titted MILFs, and she had been the only female contact for months. Sighing he knew she would apologise and that all would be well. He was getting better. He needed to realise that he had the rest of his life in front of him now. He didn't waste time in the shower. Wanking in bed later with a fleshlight sounded way better. Then he realized. His computer was on the table, hardcore tranny porn open on it.

Moving quickly, he finished and walked out to the table, cringing. Finding the computer there, untouched he sighed audibly.

Linda was occupied with her phone but snapped her head up with the sigh. "Feel better?"

"Much," Jacob said, picking the lap top-up. "Linda I might head off to bed."

"Sure sweet, are you hungry?"

"No, kinda washed out," Jacob said, selling a lie like this was easy, he felt washed out.

"I'll be up later with your pills and some food," she said a look of concern on her face, as she returned to her phone call.

Walking to his room, he rapidly felt the energy drain from him. The shower had been a good idea, but now exhaustion removed any plans for masturbation. Crawling into his bed he relaxed and closed his eyes time travelling with the aid of sleep.

"Jacob, sweet, its mum," rarely did she call herself mum.

Jacob moved a little and moaned. Slowly waking up. "Mum?"

"Yeah bud, I got your pills."

"Mummy," he said, waking and sitting. Jacob's mind noticed the world around him.

Linda wore a long t-shirt nightie, and the afternoon had turned to pitch black. Shaking his head he watched her sit on the bed, her boobs swinging free under the loose pink shirt.

He took his tablets from her, and the drink and consumed both. He was awake now and he looked at his stepmother. "What's up?"

Linda looked at him in thought. "What was the name of the girl you used to date?"

"Trudy?" Jacob said.

"No not the bitch that dumped you as you got sick," Linda said. Jacob went to interrupt but she verbally smashed through. "Elizabeth, that's the name."

Memories of Elizabeth flooded his mind. He on and off dated her, Elizabeth filled the void even after Trudy dumped him. The pair, thinking this could be Jacob's last fling, did everything, including any kink he wanted to try, she was an angel. "Mum she got married last year." However, as life stopped for him it continued for others.

"Oh, ok," Linda said, her tone showing defeat. "I'm sorry about before."

Jacob weighed up whether to pretend it didn't happen and perhaps insult Linda. Shaking his head he spoke. "All good mum, you got me, boobs are hard to ignore."

"I guess they are bud," Linda said with a grin. "Get some sleep, we can chat in the morning."

Jacob meekly nodded. Rolled over and fell asleep.

*****

The picture in the app looked enticing, Linda's thought. The user had high reviews, high cost and high star rating. Hesitantly she called the number on this ad. The phone rang before a rushed pick up sounded in Linda's ears.

"Hi," the voice was sultry. Feminine but with a twang of something else.

"Hi," Linda responded, trying not to but ultimately sounding flustered. She had done nothing like this before.

"Oh, you are different," the voice went a few octaves higher.

"Um yeah," Linda responded. "I have a few questions."

"Let's see if Roxy can answer them for you, honey," the voice on the phone responded with glee.

"Yeah," Linda replied, suddenly nervous. She had spoken to her husband and partners before about some things she would ask, but this was a stranger.

"Honey, I get you are nervous, I think I can help," the woman's voice on the phone paused, "Ok hun?"

"Ah, sure," Linda said, the pause deciding sound far weightier than it really was.

"Ok, well honey. I am verse, but that won't matter with us."

"Sorry," interrupted Linda. "What does verse mean?"

"Oh my dear you are new," there was a pause. "Ok, so verse means that I top and bottom." Another pause, but the voice on the phone leapt in with a little laugh. "It means I give and take."

"Anal," Linda said matter-of-factly.

"Oh, yes," the woman said with sheet delight. "But sadly you lack the equipment to give that delight, though," she trailed.

Linda spoke rapidly. "Oh, it's not for me."

"Oh, you are interesting, very exciting." there was a pause. "Your husband?"

"Oh no," Linda paused. "It's for my stepson."

"Honey, you are like the gift that keeps giving." the woman paused. "So mummy, what is your name or are you ok with me calling you that?"

Linda thought for a moment. "Mummy is fine," she finished with a giggle.

"So mummy this is for your stepson, how saucy."

Linda grinned, it was really. However, Jacob had a rotten birthday. Abandoned by friends, all for legitimate reasons, it still did not diminish the fact. Jacob put a brave face on. But had retired early. Linda decided that he needed a good surprise, and why not indulge his sexual fantasy? Three times this week she had spotted this porn on his computer, twice she had caught him masturbating. No this would be good for him.

"So what is your darling boy into?"

"I am not sure, I know he loves shemale porn and is recovering from chemo, how much for a fun little night for him?"

The woman on the other end of the phone went quiet. "Tonight?" She said breaking the silence.

"Yes tonight," Linda paused, "and what is your rate?"

It was all normal from there, organising for a transexual hooker to come to her house. Almost mundane, the cost was acceptable, transport was secured, and a timeframe announced. They even discussed how the present was to be revealed. It left Linda feeling quite satisfied on one hand and curious on the other.

*****

Roxy, her name was Roxy. Linda reminded herself of this when she heard the car pull up. It was a way in her mind of making sure first impressions went well. The taxi parked in the driveway and deposited its sole passenger who from this distance in the darkness looked like a woman of average height and frame carrying an overnight bag.

As she came into view her sultry appearance blew Linda away. Blonde-haired and blue-eyed, she wore wire-rimmed glasses and exquisite makeup. Her hair was in a long ponytail that went over one shoulder in a neat plait. Roxy was busty, and the red dress she wore accentuated her clevage with an elaborate bodice. Her dress was short and showed plenty of leg, which seemed to go on forever. Finally, red pumps finished the outfit. Linda wondered what would happen if she hired Roxy, what fun they could have.

"Hello mummy," Roxy said with a wide grin.

Linda offered her hand which Roxy shook. "Hi, I am Linda."

"So where is the lucky boy?" Roxy asked, holding the bag in front of her with both hands squeezing her big soft tits together.

Hypnotised by the tit-meat canyon, Linda took a while to answer. "Ah upstairs in bed."

"Perfect," Roxy paused, eyeing Linda up and down. "I think I may have to come back to you."

Linda chuckled, then noticing Roxy staring went red. "Look I'll show you up, I figured we would go straight up, and I would explain.

"Sure mummy, let me get in my outfit first, and because you have been good, you can watch me get ready."

Linda felt her pussy suddenly both ooze juices and catch fire.

In the living room, Roxy stopped looking around and deposited her overnight bag. With her back to Linda, she looked over her shoulder. "Mummy, can you unzip me?"

Shakily Linda took the few steps over to Roxy and undid her zip slowly. Stopping she stepped back and bit her bottom lip as she watched Roxy shimmy out of the little red dress. With little fanfare, it dropped to the floor.

Roxy wore no bra, her tits sat heavily, and Linda could only make out the sides of the heavenly orbs. Her only clothing was a g-string, blue, which carved up neatly between her perfect butt cheeks. Her hips carried the thin blue line over. To Linda, she looked like the cross between a model and a pornstar.

Reaching for her bag Roxy exposed more of her huge bosom to Linda, who was now certain she wanted to have a fun night with Roxy.

Opening the bag Roxy pulled a NASA crop top out of her bag. Quickly she dressed. Turning, Linda salivated at her view of Roxy. Cleavage, that you wanted to bury your face in and under-boob that teased at the sheer size and beauty of Roxy's massive tits. Tearing her gaze away she looked down to the perfect toned belly, pale and attractive hips accentuated by the g string and finally her American flag covering of her bulge.

"Perfect," was all Linda could say. Her heart beating louder in her chest.

"Aww thanks, mummy," She said, kicking off her heels and hefting her tits to make sure they were positioned right. "Now where is your darling stepson, time he got his present."

*****

Jacob lay in bed. Stripped to his boxers he wondered if he should look at some trans porn. He felt horny and had planned to either pick up or hit a brothel tonight. However, he did not want to go alone, and really they wouldn't have what he wanted. As he had gotten better and had taken care of needs, he felt a yearning to have sex with a transexual. Though circumstances had stood in his way, with recovery from his illness and finding one being the key two. Sighing he decided masturbation was to be the order of the day.

Taking his hardening cock out of his cotton boxers he felt a rush of adrenaline. Shemales were still taboo, but he had made his mind up, he was bi. At least for tranny cock. Opening the computer he opened a favourite.

She sat on the stool, hr cock pulled back behind her lie a tail it was held in place by the edge of the stool and forced her to lean forward exposing the delicate balls, taint and slightly gaping asshole. Her partner came up and began to suck the head and tease the frenulum.

There was a knock, then the door opened slamming the laptop shut Jacob sat up hoping to hide the fact his cock was out and erect. Sitting up caused it to sit up at a funny angle oozing pre-cum.

Linda looked at Jacobs cock. Her pussy burned. Shaking her head, she spoke. "Honey I know you had a bad birthday, so I got you something to make it memorable."

Stepping to the side, Linda felt Rozy walk up and slap her on the ass. "Hi, honey, happy birthday.

Jacob looked at Roxy, his jaw-dropping.

"That's right, mummy got you some tranny cock for you to pop!" Roxy stood at the end of Jacobs bed and showed herself to the awe struck young man..

Jacob looked rapidly from Roxy to Linda. "Um, mum what?"

"Oh honey, it's the porn you hide from me," Linda said, concerned that her damp pussy was leaking onto the front of her grey house shorts.

Jacob looked at Roxy.

Roxy took a step forward, climbing onto the bed arms and legs either side of Jacob's legs.

Jacob, overcoming his initial shock, looked at her with growing lust. "How long?"

Both women started, looked at each other in confusion then back to Jacob in hopes he would explain.

"How long do I have her?" Jacob indicated to Rozy with a long nod of his head.

'Oh all night, I booked her all night," Linda answered lustily. Finding that her hands were sneaking down the front of her loose pants.

Roxy was only halfway up the bed and was closing on Jacobs rock hard cock.

Jacob looked at his stepmother and back to Roxy. "Wa... wait!"

Roxy paused a sinister grin on her face. Linda paused her hand now past the waistband of her shorts and panties.

"Soooo," Jacob said, looking at Roxy with growing interest and lust. "What can I do to her?" He regarded his aroused step-mother, "why don't you take a seat." Jacob indicated a large comfy chair he kept in his room.

Without waiting for another word Linda raced over to the chair, a quick wiggle and she dropped her loose-fitting grey shorts, leaving only skimpy white and very wet knickers. Sitting on the chair she regarded the two on the bed, her fingers sliding beneath the elastic band.

With a grin, Roxy continued her approach. "Well Jacob, all of me is available for use, and abuse."

Her words were like magic; they made Jacob's cock twitch involuntarily with pleasure. Roxy leaned forward her vast under boob coming millimetres from Jacob's loaded and twitching cock. Roxy leaned forward and kissed her lover solidly on the lips. Tongues dashed backwards and forwards. Jacobs shaking hands came up to touch Roxy's bare sides, sliding till he rested on her perfect and prominent hips.

Coming up from biting Jacob's lip Roxy grinned. "Unde them, babe." She huskily whispered.

Needing no further invite, Jacob pulled on the loose strings undoing the g-string. A thick stiffening cock fell free, its shaft veiny and throbbing slightly with arousal.

"Can, can I touch it?" Jacob said with a dry mouth full of anticipation and excitement.

"Honey, I'll feed it to you, if you want babe," Roxy said as she knelt and sat upright. Roxy grabbed her top and yanked it off allowing her massive mammaries to swing free. "There that's better."

Jacob sat up his hands grasping Roxy's cock. Causing her to moan. Sliding down the underside of her aching cock, Jacob grabbed her hairless nuts, rolling them gently between his fingers.

Roxy mouth agape and moaning she placed her hands on the back of Jacob's head.

Jacob needed no further encouragement and with his free hand grabbed the base of Roxy's girthy member and licking his lips took the weeping head into his mouth. Swirling the meaty head of Roxy's cock around in his mouth along with probing the pisshole with his tongue he felt his own cock throb.

Roxy moaned with pleasure and noted that she heard muffled yelps from behind her where Linda sat, turning she noted that Mummy as she called her had her knickers pulled to one side and had several fingers probing her wet meaty cunt while violating her tight little sphincter.

Jacob worked the shaft with both his hand and his mouth. Roxy approved of everything and never pushed. Occasionally Jacob tasted bursts of sweet saltiness, recognising it as pre-cum.

Eventually with a little push and then making eye contact Roxy got Jacob's attention. "My turn honey."

Then with a smile, she climbed off the bed, her cock wobbling with every movement. She beckoned him to swing his legs over the end of his bed.

Obliging her he was stunned when he caught sight of Linda nude on the chair one hand almost entirely buried in her hairy squelching pussy the other stroking and tugging the nipples of her large tits.

Roxy, a hand on either thigh, blew air on Jacob's hard throbbing cock, immediately gaining his attention. "Honey she is enjoying the show." Roxy inhaled Jacobs cock, bobbing on it oblivious to her lover's loud moans. Popping out of her mouth she leant forward and rubbed it over her large tits, paying careful attention to graze the frenulum with her thick nipples.

"So, lover," Roxy began with a large mind-blasting lick to Jacobs cockhead.

Jacob looked down at his naughty goddess for the evening, 'Yes."

"Let the fucking begin," Roxy said launching herself up and gently pushing Jacob back on the bed. Grinning, she grasped her cock and bounced it into Jacob's straining cock head. Jacob moaned at the pleasure. "I think it's time I kneel, you push your meat into me and we watch Mummy frig herself into heaven."

The very words she was saying made Jacob want to cum. Scooting up behind Roxy, Jacob spat on her shiny agape and ready asshole. Her warm wet fart as he pushed into her bowels pleased Jacob way more than he was willing to admit.

Linda was fisting herself now, she hadn't done this since she was younger and had attended a swingers club. Watching her stepson orally please and be pleasured by a shemale had pushed her over the edge. Linda had lost count of the number of orgasms that had wracked her body and caused her to slide her entire fist into her wanton and slutty cunt.

Sliding his dick all over the spit covered anus was erotic enough for Jacob that he moaned. Roxy moaned. Then lining the throbbing cock up with the opening, he pushed. Gently he passed past the anal doughnut into the forbidden bowels beyond. Her warm wet fart as he pushed into her bowels pleased Jacob way more than he was willing to admit.

12