First Fucking His Father

Story Info
A stallion father shows his anthro son how to enjoy sex...
1.1k words
8.2k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

It wasn't how Cody imagined his first time would be, even though he had, to be fair, left it a little later than he "should" have done. Balls-deep in his father's backside, he grunted, the young stud in his early twenties trembling with barely restrained need. Yet it was that very need that had kept him from plunging his pale pink length into anyone for such a long time, even though he had wanted to.

Him and his father, Ken, both boasted the same cremello coats -- like an albino but not true to the lack of pigment, with a pink nose and delicate features enhanced by the very pale cream of their coats. Even their eyes were lighter, a tasteful blue, their manes spilling down their necks. Oh, they were both the envy of the mares, fine and strong without being overly muscled, yet Cody had not wanted to push into any of them.

They had not suited him.

No... Oh no. No, it felt much better, right, to thrust and grind, his father on all fours on the bed with his hooves kicked back over the edge of it, showing him just what it meant to ride a stallion for the very first time. Cody's cock sank deep, his father nickering gently, guiding him on, their pale coats practically glowing in the dimness of the bedroom, though it was a comforting kind of low light that had them moving together, seemingly in perfect unison.

One's first time was always meant to be klutzy and clumsy, the kind of sex that left one happy but wanting more. They weren't always meant to know everything, though being with his father made Cody forget all about how he wanted to be the best, the strongest, the smartest, how hard he pushed himself at university. He had always put so much pressure on himself to perform while the only one in the whole world to be able to take that away from him had bene his father.

Only his father.

Ken rolled his hips back into him, a soft grunt on his lips.

"Mmm... Harder, son. You're doing so well. But I...unff...can take more than that."

Whether it was a dare or a challenge, it was permission either way, Cody blushing heavily, the pink of his arousal showing through his cheeks, colouring his ears. He didn't know how much another could take, paws fluttering, not knowing where to place them, yet they could not help but land, quite naturally, on his father's backside. There was muscle there and very little fat, the tight round of his backside offering so much as Cody greedily dug his fingers into it, sucking in what breaths of air he could.

"Unff... Fuck..."

"Yes..."

His father was keen to goad him on, to encourage him, as tight as that hole already felt around Cody's cock. Cody whimpered, turning his head back and forth, but there was no amount of twisting that would relieve the tension in his neck, how much he wanted it. He had to thrust and keep thrusting, following his father's gentle yet indirect guidance, the older stud letting him find his own pace, a rhythm that best suited him. It was not all about speed, after all, regardless of how much he wanted to thrust, to hurl his body passionately over the edge into the arms of raw and rampant ecstasy, the scene one that he had desired for himself for so very long.

Still, a young stallion like him... He could not hold off forever. Everything in the room, every nuance of his body, rang into sharp clarity. The rustle of the curtains, revealing the dawn. Oh, it had not been so long since he had got in from a night out, tiredness sinking into his muscles, though passion overruled that, heat tingling, prickling into his soul with delicious nips of desire. Golden light streamed in where the curtains had not quite closed, splashing off his father's mane, his shoulders, the line of his spine, and Cody could not help but ease his fingers over that tentative ridge of spine, how everything about his father was so elegant, yet so refined, exactly as it should have been.

His cock throbbed and he should have known how close he was at that moment, though was too inexperienced to truly tell. He didn't know how to feel his cock-tip flaring, pulsing out thickly, inside another body -- not yet. But Cody would know as his father taught him the ways of love, over and over again, moaning and whimpering, the two of them, in perfect, lustful unison.

Ken's rump ground more urgently back against him than ever and Cody started, not quick enough to catch the shudder from his own body, the ecstasy that suddenly poured over him. And then he could not stop himself, grabbing at his father's hips, dragging him back onto his hot length of dick as if he could not longer stop himself, grunting and nickering, his eyes wide with the spilling of passion. His cock throbbed, pouring forth load after load, spurt after spurt, hotly virile cum spurting as if there was to be no end to it. Not even Cody could have anticipated the reaction of his body, head whipping up and lip curling back, sifting through the heavier, thicker scents in the air.

Musk. Sweat. Sex. Cum. It was all in the nature of the beast and Cody could not go back once his virginity had been lost, well and truly becoming a stallion as he half collapsed over his father, panting and heaving deliriously.

"You...did good...son..."

Ken pushed back against him, for he could not hold him in such a position, lips quirking up in a smile. Every stallion had to have their first time, if that suited them, at some point, but he and his son were of a different kind. It was right, for them, if not for others.

But Cody would always know that his father would be the first one that he had "fucked", even if he would only learn later what "making love" was.

There was time, always time. Yet he relaxed, happily, over his father's back, his cock slow to soften, letting drop after drop of the final spurts of delicious seed fill his rump.

A more perfect first time could not be found.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Frosty Fun for Father and Son Father and son stallion anthros fuck lustfully...in NonHuman
Breeding the Fillies A father stallion finds his daughter and friends in heat...in NonHuman
Holidays are About Family Pt. 01 Stuffed by My Brother for Thanksgiving.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Going for a Ride An anthro lion lusts for his car...in NonHuman
Tending to His Pumpkins An anthro tapir is pleasured by his pumpkin vines...in NonHuman
More Stories