All Comments on 'First Gangbang more than Expected'

by PolyMachine

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Okay, that was disgusting

Wife? Loving wives? This story was much less than expected. A glorious 1 for being in the wrong category and being bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just a guessin'

But with the name POLYMACHINE... may have a basis of truth... you know I am just a saying...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ignore them

Well, I thought it was hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re:ignore them

It's guys like you that helped turn LW into the category it's today. I guess the saying, "difference strokes for different folks" holds true. I guess even the degenerated sickos on this site have to have something to read. Writing for the gutter trash. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 for a great story and effort

Once you se dear annony's name in the comment you know this fucking fool will blast the story. And you also know that it's a great read if the asshole of Lit doesn't like it So go down into the basement asshole annony and jerk your 3 inch cockette off and leave the adults alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bonnietaylor2 calling herself an adult.

Now that's something to write home about. That slut wouldn't know good erotica if it bit her in the ass. Cunts like her need to be discarded and thrown in the trash pile with the likes of this author. 1* for a pile of dung.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY DEAR ANNONY COMMENT BY VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2! OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5 to

offset the asshole of Lit's 1 score. Eat shirt for Christmas asshole!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Eat shirt for Christmas asshole!!!"

Even by your low standards that's stupid.

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 8 years ago
WTF is wrong with you people (commenters)

Why do you trolls insist on denegrating stories because you didn't suit your particular fetish or whatever?

"Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

That's the definition of the category. Get over it and fuck off. If you don't have the balls to sign in and comment under your name, then just keep your troll hole closed.

Jess

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF is.Wrong with You Jess?

Did you read the story? You intolerant bitch.You certainly did not comment on it.No you just bash people for having commented on the story not just the comments.Twit.Like I said did you actually read this? It was poorly.written and conceived drivel regardless of the plot.It just was not that good but hard to tell from your.rant.Did you like it? Why?

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
It's in the right category, for sure.

Loving wives in not about loving though there are occasional jewels where wives actually love their husbands. I read LW for those. I did try to read this tale and skimmed through most of it. I think it's a fine stroke piece for the 16-24 crowd who can get a nut in a hurry and want to get it over with and really don't care about character development, real settings, believable dialogue, and a storyline makes just a little bit of sense. This story has none of those attributes. Superficial and two dimensional is how I would describe it.

From the narrator's POV, this would easily fit in fetish and soon, if what I thought I saw is coming, GAY male as the narrator becomes a connoisseur of semen as served up in the woman's twat and later straight from the spigot.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5

WTF is wrong with you asshole annony?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Badly done drivel

Who cares what the subject was? This was repetitive garbage that's been done to death and by much better writers. Not a single likeable character anywhere and the dialogue must have been supplied by a ten year old. Just plain bad story telling.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Looks like his first submission. Maybe he'll write more to the sensibilities of conservative Evangelicals who read and comment on erotic stories for you next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
JessicaAlexander

Another alias for bonny taylor alias vasty smith. I'm now starting to report every flaming comment you post on this site. If other people are as offended as I am by this moron's trolling, please take ten seconds of your time and do the same.

who the fuck gives you the right to bash people for their ratings? You don't even READ the fucking stories!!! Your only purpose here is to flame!!!

what is this anon bullshit? the fact that you log in with a bogus name gives you more rights than other people? that only proves that you wasted one minute to create a disposable mail account. maybe in your STUPIDITY you don't realize that EVERY fucking comment on the net is anonymous, unless you start posting a copy of your fucking ID!!!

everyone has their own opinions and rates the stories accordingly. read the fucking stories and do the same for a change. if that's too difficult for you, go fuck yourself, but do that somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
STD anyone?

More of the "giant black cock" drivel. It never ends. Must be awful for the small to medium black guys. They whip it out and everyone laughs.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
I am surprised that so many embrace the overt racism of the big black cock meme.

but at literotica racism is ok if not encouraged. That was one of the major surprises when I first started reading so many of these stories.

It's stupid, naive, and i think points to a pathology that is hard to define and looks like it is part of the cuckold mindset... sexual masochism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Erotica?

Not in my dictionary. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No.

Comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: palewriter

The kind of schizophrenia that drives people to type these things out also tends to aggravate their tendency towards racism and hate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BAN THE TROLL

the only problem on LIT is a stupid troll named bonnietaylor2 alias vastiesmith2. I'm reporting every flaming comment you post on this site. If other people are as tired as I am by this moron's trolling, please take ten seconds of your time and do the same.

@troll

who the fuck gives you the right to bash people for their ratings? You don't even READ the fucking stories!!! Your only purpose here is to flame!!!

what is this anon bullshit? the fact that you log in with a bogus name gives you more rights than other people? that only proves that you wasted one minute to create a disposable mail account. maybe in your STUPIDITY you don't realize that EVERY fucking comment on the net is anonymous, unless you start posting a copy of your fucking ID.

everyone has their own opinions and rates the stories accordingly. read the fucking stories and do the same for a change. if that's too difficult for you, go fuck yourself, but do it somewhere else.

dragginlizarddragginlizardover 8 years ago
wrong category

Although I truly enjoyed the story, she was a girlfriend, not a wife and probably should have been submitted in the group sex category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Girlfriend?

Why is this in LW? 1*

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Him I understand, but she...

Him I understand, but she I don't...she was only his girlfriend (not even his fiancée), and as soon as he got tired of her he would go looking for another woman to marry...But she letting herself be treated like a low life whore, with no self-respect...This is another anthem against women...1*

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
You

You should be beaten half to death for this. Top five worst I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WISH I HAD BEEN INVITED!

I've actually been to several GB's including a few that were 25 guys on 1 gal and one where 60 guys were on 4 gals (I got sucked by all 4 and fucked 3 of them when the 4th gal got worn out). However, most of the time, guys did not know each other nor had we met the gals before that event. This sort of scene, everyone knowing each other (except for Jeff lol) and multiple times, with another sexy gal helping would be more intimate and fun. Oh well, maybe some day.... in the meantime, 5 stars for this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous