All Comments on 'First Gay Daddy Pt. 01'

by freddyjones86

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
2hot2m82hot2m8over 8 years ago
Hot

I Want to Fill your Belly with Cum! I Won't Pull out Till I Cum a Quart! Love to MAke You my Bitch! Hot! Are You Going to Measure my Cream? That's hot!

silkysmooth10silkysmooth10over 8 years ago
Fun Story!

Loved reading about the newbie;)

freddyjones86freddyjones86over 8 years agoAuthor

If you have a nice cock and are nice ;-)

freddyjones86freddyjones86over 8 years agoAuthor

thanks guys!!!

bobscnjbobscnjover 8 years ago
Loving it

Please continue the story. I'm anxious to hear if it was good for you when he takes your anal cherry.

dpattjr42dpattjr42over 8 years ago
mmmm

i got to hear what else happened!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Your writing style is very simple, nice and neat. It doesn't fit erotica much, but still exciting. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I remember my first time. It was the best thing that had ever happened to me. I became an avid cock sucker right away. I then found how it felt to be fucked and loved that too. I became a cum loving cock sucking fagot slit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

Keep writing, you do it well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Age of 18

I took my first load deep on my mouth when I had just turned 18. The neighbor man was outside and he was taking a leak. When he saw me looking, he asked me if I wanted to have a taste. I said I think I do. With that about 5 minutes later I was drinking a nice load. I have never stopped ! :) That was 50 years ago!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
getting sucked

I have wanted to get sucked with a young boy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First daddy

I was a very young news paper delivery boy, there was 1 older man who i chatted to, he invited me in for a cold drink, didn't take long and i was naked and horny, i was soon sucking his cock, i sucked until he came in my mouth, i lay on his bed a posed naked for him while covered in cum, he gave my ass a good fucking too, many times i visited him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was a great story , I was just 17 when I sucked my first cock and he came in my mouth , I was a boy seaman in the Navy and he was a officer , I was his suck bitch when ever he wanted me , he was single and we would go on leave together and always sent to the same ship , on leave one day in his flat I was still 17 was when he first fucked me , I could feel him come inside me as he got bigger , in all we were together for six years until I left the navy .

bipat55bipat555 months ago

God you are sexy!Please write more!

StusterStuster3 months ago

Well written! Definitely a fantasy of mine. Made me hard and wet. πŸ₯°

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous