First Gay Experience at the Pool

Story Info
My first time with and older man, takes place at the pool.
1k words
4.29
25.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this recount gave consent and are over 18.

This is the story of my first experience with an older man. I have always had an thing for the older men in my life, and would often fantasize about them. My only experience is from watching porn at this point, but after recently turning 18 last winter I couldn't wait.

It was the start of summer and I had plans to head to the pool as I usually do, to stay in shape and cool off. I head to the pool and head into the locker room. Well changing I notice a few men that are just my type, I slowly change so I can observe all these men. One men in particular gets my attention, he has a nice sculpted body (definitely a swimmers body), probably in his 50s, and he changes into a speedo that looks like it is struggling to hold his cock. I do my best not to stare but I can't help myself, for a brief second our eyes meet and he gives me a polite smile and heads into the pool. Shortly I decide it is time for me to head into the pool as well.

I jump into the chilly water and start my laps. I'm in pretty good shape myself, but nothing like that man, who out pacing me. After about an hour of laps I'm beat and decide to head into the showers. This is my favorite part, nice to relax in the hot showers after working out, and not to mention it usually comes with a great view. The showers at the pool and public and open to stalls or curtains which is great for me.

I head into the showers and sit there and let the water run down my body, a few minutes later the same man walks and I feel my cock twitch at the sight of him. He strips down and heads to the shower across from me and proceeds to lather up his body. I usually keep my shorts on (easier to hide my hard cock as I watch), but with the showers empty and him being so sexy I take of my shorts. I head to the soap dispenser, conveniently close to him, and soap myself down. I notice that his already large cock, and that he is watching me! I couldn't believe that this was actually happening, we are both jacking off in the showers, my eyes glued on his body.

I go to grab some more soap and he moves to grab some at the same time. I reach over and only struggle with pushing the dispenser.

For the first time he speaks to me and says "Here let me help with that...". He grabs my hand and places it under the dispenser and gets some soap for me.

"Th...Thanks..." Is all I could get out. I was so nervous that my legs were shaking.

"Here let me help some more", he grabs some soap and rubs it on my cock. I moan feeling his hand stroke my cock, he leads my hand down to his rock hard cock, he is probably about 7 inches. We continue to stroke each others cock, until he leads me into the shower and we rinse off. He then gets down and sucks my cock, I tried my best to stay quiet but it felt so good I couldn't help but moan. Not too long after I blow my load all over this muscular chest. Now it was my turn, I get down and stare at his cock.

"Take your time." He can tell this is my first cock, I start by licking his head. He lets out a small moan of pleasure, this sets me off and my cock comes back to life. I start sucking his cock doing my best to fit the whole thing in my mouth. I keep sucking and every time I hear him more I become even more eager to please this man.

He then brings to my feet and bends my over, he lathers my ass with soap and rubs his cock up and down my hole. I begin to leak cum and does this, eventually he graduates to putting his head in my hole.

Just as i feel my self building cumming again we hear the door swing open. I quickly return to my shower and face away to hide my cock. The new guy comes into the showers and proceeds to start a conversation with the two of us, I don't know how to respond knowing what was just happening. But this guy had no clue, and the man was making polite conversation back.

I quickly head to the lockers and wanted to get out of there quick. The man comes in and removes his towel and continues to jack off in front of me. We are out of eyesight of the other guy but he still not too far away. Again seeing his beautiful body I decide to join in, towel in hand to cover up incase. He reaches out and milks my cock into his towel, and I am trying to stay as quiet as possible.

We hear the shower turn off shortly after and we cover up. The third heads to his locker still oblivious to what we were up to. The man continues to play with his cock stealthily, through he towel and makes sure that he cock is nice and "dry". The man heads to the urinal, and positions himself to be out of sight of the other guy but so that I can still see him. As I fumble with my clothes to get dressed I watch him stroke his cock, he the blows right into the urinal. I see his toned ass tense as each shot comes out of his cock.

After witnessing his explosion I headed home worried about being caught, even though we were now just getting dressed. As soon as I got into my room, my cock was once again rock hard. For good luck, I pleasured my self to the erotic events that was my first encounter.