First Impressions Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jennifer, don't say that. Did David say what changed? Everyone was so sure he was going to propose tonight."

"Isn't it obvious? He doesn't think I can fit in to his life style. I'm not nearly as beautiful or cultured as the women he's used to. The woman he marries needs to have more experience with...with everything than I do!"

"Jennifer, no! You know that's not true. You are so beautiful and you're incredibly smart! You're one semester away from having a doctorate for Pete's sake! If he for any reason doesn't think you're enough for him he's an idiot and deserves to rot with all his money and success."

"Oh..." Jennifer broke down into sobs again and threw herself onto her pillow.

Laurel stood and paced in front of Jennifer's bed. "There must be some explanation. David loves you and I know he's not shallow enough to believe that you're not good enough for him! It must be his sister! MaryAnn hates me and doesn't want anything to do with me or my family!"

"Laurel, just stop!" Jennifer yelled. "Just leave me alone!"

Laurel hovered for a moment then snuck out her sister's door. An hour later Laurel snuck back in to find Jennifer asleep, still in her dress. Laurel pulled the shoes off her feet and pulled a blanket over her. She watched her sleeping for a moment then left her to sleep.

Christmas Day came without the usual joy and fun it usually did with the entire Bennett family in mourning over the loss of David and Sebastien and the first Christmas without their father. Laurel's only bright spot of the day was seeing Carlos who brought a gift late in the evening.

Laurel and Carlos retreated to the wine cellar where Laurel had spent many an evening with her father learning the ins and out of wine production and sales. Margaret and the other girls rarely came into the cellar but Laurel came down here to think and remember the conversations she'd had with Jack about wine, business, and every aspect of life.

Laurel brought Carlos down to the cellar and picked a bottle of her favorite berry wine. Carlos spread a blanket over the rough wood floor and sat with his back against one of the walls of wine. Laurel uncorked and poured the wine, handing a glass to Carlos she sat next to him and pulled his arm around herself.

"Merry Christmas," she whispered, kissing his hand.

"Merry Christmas Laurel," he whispered back.

They sat in silence for a while, sipping their wine, stealing kisses when Carlos noticed a tear in Laurel's eye.

"What's wrong, mi querida?"

"Oh, it's just that this Christmas is so awful. My father's gone, my best friend is leaving, and my sister has just had her heart smashed into a million pieces. I don't know what will happen to the business or how my family will take care of itself."

Carlos wiped a tear from her face, "I wish I could take away all your worries, but there is only one thing I can say and that is that your sister was probably saved from a terrible marriage."

"I thought you didn't know David."

"I have never talked to David Miller in my life, but if he is the best friend of Urs Buhler I could never trust him."

"He always seemed like the most polite and charming man...but maybe you're right."

"Of course I am," Carlos took Laurel's wine glass from her hand and placed it on the floor with his own. He ran his fingers through Laurel's hair and pulled her face to his. He kissed her tenderly, passionately.

Laurel smiled and glanced toward the door of the wine cellar. Hearing nothing above them she allowed Carlos to lower them both down to laying on the plaid, fleece blanket beneath them. They lay parallel, kissing softly and slowly caressing each other. Carlos' hand roamed to Laurel's breast and he squeezed through the fabric of her shirt and bra. She moaned as he tweaked her hardening nipple.

Laurel urged Carlos on top her of her and she pulled his sweater up over his head. Carlos pulled Laurel's shirt up as well. He looked down hungrily at her large breast spilling out of the cups her bra then lowered his mouth to them. He ravished each breast with his mouth in turn causing Laurel to moan and giggle beneath him.

Laurel brought her hand between them and unbuckled Carlos' belt. She slid her hands into his boxer briefs and felt his hardening member growing hot and thick. She jerked it slowly between them while Carlos continued to suckle her nipples. Finally, Laurel pushed Carlos' jeans and briefs down past his hips. While he wriggled them down his legs, Laurel caressed his smooth, muscular ass, running her fingertips up and down cleft of his cheeks. She pressed one long finger in between his ass cheeks and pressed against his tight asshole. Carlos purred in Laurel's ear.

Carlos pushed Laurel's leggings down her hips and thighs and Laurel kicked her feet free and immediately wrapped her legs around Carlos' hips as he slid himself into her with a grunt.

They kissed deeply while Carlos started to thrust inside her. Laurel suckled at his tongue while her pussy welcomed his hard thrusts. She rocked her pelvis up to meet him, stimulating her clit against his him.

"Carlos..." Laurel moaned as her wet pussy started to convulse around his hard cock. She silently rode into her orgasm, soaking in the feeling of being fucked by this incredible Spanish man. Her head was still spinning as Carlos' approached his own climax. He made three more deep, hard thrusts and groaned as he emptied his cock inside her.

Carlos leaned his forehead against Laurel's, both panting.

"That was...amazing," he said, rolling off of her.

"Yeah," she agreed. "Hey, did you cum inside me?"

"Yes, I guess I did," he admitted propping himself up on one elbow. "I was too engrossed in your body to pull out."

"Carlos, you knew I didn't want you to do that," Laurel started but Carlos cut her off with a kiss.

"It's just this once," Carlos justified. "I couldn't hold back anymore; you're just too sexy" He dropped his mouth to her left nipple which made her giggle. She petted his hair and he laid back down next to her.

They stayed there like that in the cellar for almost an hour before Carlos finally said he should get going. They both dressed and left the cellar.

Laurel walked him to the front door.

As Carlos walked through the door, Laurel pulled him back to her.

"New Year's Eve. Will you be here?"

"Of course. There's no other girl I would rather kiss at midnight."

Laurel smiled and his face in her hands.

"I love you, Carlos."

Carlos smiled and kissed Laurel good night then left. Laurel watched him until she could no longer see his car through the snow.

On New Year's Eve Cyd and Kat went to a party and Margaret refused to come out of her bedroom. Heidi, Laurel, and Jennifer were home for the evening. Laurel was looking forward to seeing Carlos. She hadn't seen him since Christmas because he had been in New York City with soccer business. Laurel expected him at eight o'clock. At eight-thirty Laurel texted him and at nine she called his phone to no answer. Carlos finally showed up at nine-thirty.

"Carlos! There you are; I was starting to get worried!" She ran to hug him.

Carlos didn't hug her back.

"Laurel I have some bad news."

"What? What is it?"

"Could we talk somewhere private?" He asked glancing behind Laurel at Jennifer and Heidi.

"Um, of course. Let's go to the kitchen."

Laurel led Carlos to the kitchen and slid the door closed behind them.

She turned to Carlos and placed her hands on his chest. "What's wrong, babe?"

Carlos kissed Laurel, but she broke it off and backed up. "Really, Carlos, what is it? Why were you late?"

"I just got back from the city."

"Just now? You were supposed to get back last night."

"Yes, I just got back. Things were more complicated in New York than I expected. The team...I mean...I decided...well, I decided to quit."

"You quit?"

"Yes, I've left the Nebulas."

"Okay, maybe that's not such a bad thing, maybe I'll get to see more of you."

"No Laurel, I...I have to go back to Spain for a while, to sort things out."

"You're going back to Spain?" Laurel was shocked. "For how long?"

"I don't know, Laurel; it might be a long time."

"But when will I see you?"

"I don't know, Laurel."

"But what about us? I mean what ab-" Laurel was suddenly hit with a wave of clarity. "Carlos, are you breaking up with me?" Laurel was panicked and began to breathe heavily.

"Laurel, I-"

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe this is happening."

Carlos wrapped Laurel in a hug and she cried into his chest.

"Laurel, I'm sorry. I don't know when I'll come back-if I'll come back. I don't want you to wait for me. It wouldn't be fair to you."

Laurel looked up at Carlos, "Maybe I could go with you..."

He took a step back, "No, Laurel."

"Okay, I'll just-."

Carlos cut her off and kissed her one more time, "Good bye, Laurel."

She watched him walk out the front door and disappear into the night one last time.

12