Mischief in the Office

Story Info
A girl helps her coworker and gets more than she expected.
1.7k words
4.4
9.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mid-afternoon I unlock the employee door and walk inside the back of the kitchen. The lights are still off, so I assume nobody else was in yet. A good time to catch up on my paperwork, I thought. Stepping over to the shared office I open the door to find the lights off, to be expected, and also my coworker, not to be expected.

Jay was having a nap in one of the comfy reclining office chairs. Feeling nice, I leave the lights off and quietly slip into the other chair and begin my work. I only had a few spreadsheets to finish filling in, so I tap away on the keyboard, occasionally hearing a muffled snore from Jay.

A short time later, once I was nearly finished with my typing, I hear Jay stir in his chair. I glance over, and soon notice the growing... sleep-induced... bulge in his pants. I quickly divert my gaze as he comes to, and give him a small smile.

"Hey sleepyhead," I tease.

"Hey," he replies, sleepiness still in his voice, "gimme a break, I've been sleeping like shit lately."

"No worries man, looks like nobody else is even here yet."

"Ah yeah, we have an event later tonight so everyone is pushed back."

"Oh good, gives you some... personal time, to deal with that," I smirk as I dart my eyes down to indicate his 'personal problem.'

His face immediately flushes as recognition wakes him up fully. Stumbling over what to say, I instead interrupt him with a sly,

"Or I could do it," and turn back around to the computer.

"What?" he says, incredulous.

"You heard me," I double down, "might be more fun for you is all."

I could tell how flustered he must be even without looking at him.

"You're not fucking with me are you?" he asks.

"I could show you my party trick," I say as I close my tabs and spin back around to him.

He opens his mouth once as if to say something, closes it again, perhaps thinks to himself for a beat. Then, ever so slightly, he relaxes and lets his knees fall farther apart.

I slip down out of my chair, kneeling on the floor in front of Jay. Sliding my hands gently up his thighs elicits a low sigh from him, and I reach his belt. The clink of the buckle as I undo it is the loudest sound at the moment, and I further undo his pants.

"I can't fucking believe th-" his sentence cuts off in a gasp as I run a finger up his length through the thin fabric of his boxers. He must be painfully hard right now, his cock is straining against his clothes. Hooking my fingers in his waistband, he lifts his hips to help me slip his pants down. His dick springs free, laying back on his stomach.

I have to stop myself from thinking about how good he'd feel inside me, lest I become a puddle at his feet. My fingers graze up from the bottom of his now-bare length, circling around the tip which is already leaking precum. A low moan comes from his lips as I lick from the base to the tip of his cock, following the same path as my fingers. My tongue swirls around, tasting his saltiness, before my lips wrap around it in a wet kiss.

My left hand starts to gently massage and roll his balls, while my right lays absent-mindedly in my own heated lap. Jay runs his fingers through my hair and rests his hand on my head, not pushing me down but definitely holding me in place. I start to move my head up and down, putting more and more of his length into my mouth each time. This elicits more moans from him as I let myself drool on his cock, using my hand to lube him up as well.

I lift my head and his dick leaves my mouth with a slight pop, and I glance up at him with a smirk. The heat in his eyes matches the heat in his lap. Holding his dick upright, again I lick from the bottom to the top, but this time I dive straight down, taking his entire length into my mouth and down my throat. Jay chokes out a gasp and his fingers tighten in my hair for a second, before I slowly raise my head back up. Again I take all of him back into my mouth but I move slowly, letting him feel every inch of movement.

"S-some party tri-hick," he stutters out between moans.

Up and down, up and down, I can tell I'm driving him crazy by the sounds coming from him. I lift my head to take a solid breath, but then Jay catches me by surprise by gripping my hair tighter and forcing his hips up as I open my mouth for him. His dick drives itself into my mouth, and I, compliant and submissive as ever, move my head along with his pushes. A few moans try to make it out of my throat but they're muffled by the mouthful of sloppy, delicious cock.

My free hand is desperate to touch myself but I'm far too occupied with making Jay feel good. Thrusting more insistently, I think I can tell he's getting close. I pull in another quick breath, before closing my eyes and fully relaxing my face, letting him fuck it as much as he wants.

"Fuck you're a little slut aren't you," Jay taunts, "offering your mouth to get fucked like this."

I try to utter an "uh-huh" in approval but I don't think he's listening well enough anyway.

Suddenly his grip freezes and his strokes become slow and hard, as I feel the familiar hot spurts of liquid pooling in my mouth and throat. Jay's panting slows, and he releases my hair so I can free his cock from my mouth. I swallow the remnants of cum and spit in my mouth, and lean back to sit on my heels. As I look up at Jay I'm hit with the realization of how I must look right now: my ponytail was barely hanging on, my forehead broken out in a sweat, and my mascara certainly a mess. But there he was, smirking at me as he tucked himself back into his clothes.

"Well, you weren't kidding. That was much more fun than I would've had alone," Jay chuckles.

He stands up out of his office chair, and I brace my hands on my knees to stand as well. I barely get my footing before Jay is behind me, grabbing me by the elbows, and forcing me to bend over the desk.

"Now, I know you think your head must be mind-blowing, but don't think I couldn't see you touching yourself right along with it," he growls into my ear. Was I? I must really have gotten lost in it.

"I don't want to be owing any favours," he continues and before I know it he's pulled my pants down to my ankles. I'm starkly aware of my tiny thong struggling to contain my soaked pussy and I blush.

Planting his hands on my ass cheeks, Jay uses his thumbs to spread them further, taking in the view. He gives the right a sharp spank, causing me to yelp, and yanks my thong off as well.

"Goddamn you might as well be a lake," Jay remarks as he runs his fingers through my aching wet slit. He circles around my clit once, twice, before running them through again.

My whole body feels warm and tingly and I can't help but moan as he slips his first finger into me. Moving it slowly in and out, he crooks it down feeling for the right spot.

"M-more... please..." I whimper, and that earns me another spank.

Jay complies though, and his middle finger slides into my pussy too. I swear under my breath, lifting my hips towards him. I hear Jay shift behind me, and at first I don't know what he's doing, but then I feel his hot, wet tongue graze up my inner thigh. He's knelt behind me and all I want is his mouth.

He continues to finger me and his kisses up my thighs are divine in how they tease me. My pussy is dripping and my clit is aching and he finally kisses it, making me cry out "Oh please yes!"

His tongue laps at my clit and my hands clench and unclench in search of something to anchor me to earth. He uses his lips to suck at it and my legs almost buckle beneath me. Without me even asking but wanting it so badly, he slips a third finger into me and it all feels just so damn good. Over and over his fingers hit just the right spot and I'm a moaning needy mess.

I'm caught off gaurd and my breath hitches as I feel myself about to cum, and I beg Jay to keep going just as he is. My toes curl up and my legs shake and suddenly the waves of pleasure are washing over me. My walls clench around Jay's fingers and his tongue catches the juices gushing out of my pussy. I cum hard and my moans are more so cries of relief from pent-up horniness. I struggle to catch my breath as Jay slides his fingers out of me and gives me a double-tap on the butt before stepping away to wipe his hands off.

I stand back upright in a daze and pull my underwear and pants back up. Taking a deep breath I take out my hair tie, brush my hair quickly with my fingers, and throw my hair back up in a bun. I step out of the office and not-so-subtely look around for other people before fully exiting. I hadn't heard anybody come in, but then again I wasn't really listening for it. Jay yells out from another room "It's all clear, don't worry!" and I release the breath I didn't know I was holding.

A quick trip to the bathroom for a little sink bath and makeup wipe and I'm feeling almost ready for the day.

The day. Oh man work hasn't even started yet and now I have to spend an entire shift with a guy I just swapped oral with. He better not say anything... and I wonder if he has some gum...