First Jane, then Her Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,196 Followers

"Goes without saying mate, she's like the Duracell bunny when she gets started!"

Jane was still bent over the bed as the two guys spoke.

"Are you two just going to stand there talking, or are you going to fill me up with those big cocks?"

James swiftly presented himself in front of the hot young woman, his shaft at the right height for her to wrap her lips around and allow him to slide it into her throat until she was balls deep.

"Aaaahhhh fuuuuuccckkk!!" he moaned as Jane began to flex her throat muscles.

Mark was less gentle and thrust his rod deep inside her pussy in one motion.

Chris meanwhile took a couple of pictures of the scene and sent them to Paul before stripping completely.

Paul was on the dance floor with his body close to Margot's when the photos arrived causing it to vibrate between them.

"Mmm, steady there Paul. Getting a bit excited are you?"

"Haha, it's probably just Chris wondering if I want a drink or something. I'll answer later."

The phone buzzed a couple more times.

"He seems pretty keen for you to get a drink!" laughed Margot. "Why don't you answer him, I'll have a vodka tonic."

She moved away from him and Paul fished his phone from his pocket.

"I'll fucking kill you Chris," he thought to himself, "ten more minutes and I reckon Margot would have been blowing me in the bathroom."

As he unlocked his phone he was presented with images of Jane being spit roasted. His eyes grew wide and his cock hardened even more than it had been grinding against Margot.

He swiftly moved off the dance floor and called Chris.

"Holy fuck man! Where are you? Who the fuck are those guys? Why the fuck aren't I there!?!"

"Easy Pete, let's just say things escalated a bit. But get your arse out to the granny flat at the end of the garden. This is going to be a bigger night than any of us expected!"

Pete quickly stepped outside, and with a glance back towards Margot who was now dancing with another bloke, he eyed off the corner of the granny flat and made a bee-line directly for it.

With the music inside the house blasting loud, it wasn't until he opened the door that he heard anything, their secluded fuck station was perfect.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," exclaimed Jane as James popped his cock out of her mouth and stood aside for Chris who was smiling at an astonished Pete.

"Fucking hell," Pete whispered, "It's real."

"Oh God," Jane moaned in delight as she heard Pete's voice. "Come on boys, fuck me hard."

James wandered over to Pete who was quickly disrobing.

"James," he said offering him his hand. "That's Mark."

"How the fuck?..." Pete said as he took in the scene before him.

"I'll explain later," Chris called out. "In the meantime lets fuck this horny birthday bang and get back to the party.

"Yeah, fuck me hard boys, fuck my cunt nice and hard."

"Flip her over," Chris said, "Hang her head over the bed and we'll take turns on her."

Jane flipped herself easily onto her back and the guys immediately surrounded her lithesome form.

Chris and Pete began fucking her mouth as James replaced Mark in her pussy.

Mark picked up his phone and turning on the camera, moved in close to the action.

"Princess?" he asked, "Feel like having another starring role?"

"Yeah man," she moaned, "Make it good though, get those fucking cumshots now, won't you."

James spread her legs wide, allowing a good view of his slick, thick cock ploughing into her moist waxed quim. Jane reached down and rubbed her clit as she cupped Mark's balls.

"Damn, damn, damn," she cooed between mouthfuls of cock as she felt her clit harden and an orgasm rise from the depths of depravity.

When Mark said "You know she takes it in the arse," to the awestruck three, Jane orgasmed immediately.

"Ohhhhhh-erghhh," she bellowed out as she convulsed in pleasure.

The contractions and flood of liquids were too much for James who slid his hands up to her knees, buried his cock deep inside her, and let fly with a torrent of cum.

"Fuck yeah, fuck baby, take that cum."

Mark focussed in on the writhing mass before him and caught James' glistening cock slide out of her hole.

"Man," James fell back onto a bench seat, "Fucking intense."

"Here," Chris said as he moved around to her cum oozing cunt, "Get her to clean you off Jimmy and head back inside, we can't all be missing."

James pulled himself up off the bench and fed his cock to the moaning Jane as Chris slid into her wet quim.

"Pity I'll miss the arse fuck," James said, "But now that we all know, we'll be back for more."

"Yes, yes, fuck me more," Jane mumbled. "Fuck my arse."

"Your wish is our command," replied Chris, sliding his long dick from her pussy.

He lay on the bed next to Jane, who needed no second invitation. She allowed James to slide his shaft down her throat one more time before she rolled over on top of Chris and guided him deep inside her. Staying with her chest to his, she reached behind her and held her arse cheeks open.

"Come on then guys," she said, "who's going to fill me up."

Mark, Pete and James looked at the wanton slut before them and then at each other.

"Don't look at me," sighed James, "I'm out of action for a bit."

"Well it's hardly fair that I arrived last to the party and would get to fuck her arse first," replied Pete. "So..." He gestured for Mark to take up position behind Jane.

Taking his place Mark spat on her puckered ring and rubbed his cock head around it.

"Oh God! Just fucking stick it in will you?!" begged Jane.

Mark spat again and then began to push his thick dick past her sphincter.

"Fuuuuccckkk!!" cried Jane "Fuck yes! That feels fucking amazing!!"

She could hardly believe what was happening. She'd been so worried about trying to keep her two fuck buddies apart, and now here they were giving her a dp! She came hard as their two rods plundered her holes.

Not wishing to be left out, Pete made his way to the head of the threesome and offered his throbbing cock to Jane. She eagerly swallowed it and he began to fuck her throat as the others banged away at her cunt and arse.

"Mmmmnphm! Uuurrrggggghhh!" She moaned around his shaft, the vibrations from her throat causing waves of pleasure to surge through his dick.

"Uh, uh, oh fuck Jane, you're just too goooooooddddddd!" groaned Mark as he shot his thick load into her back passage.

He gripped her waist until the last spurts had emptied from his pulsing rod and then withdrew. Seeing his opportunity Pete pulled out of her mouth and swiftly took up position behind her.

Her arsehole was slowly closing, traces of Mark's semen clearly visible. Without further ado Pete thrust himself forward until he was balls deep into the backside of the slut before him.

"Holy shit that feels good!!" he grunted.

"Didn't I tell you she'd be an amazing fuck," said Chris, his own shaft still firmly embedded in her sopping wet pussy.

"Yeah, but man! I never expected anything like this!" replied Pete as he began long, deep strokes into her colon.

"Enough with the talking!" panted Jane. "I'm really close, make me cum again!!"

The two men picked up their pace, but Chris could barely control himself as her cunt clenched around him. Within moments he was blasting his load into her. Reaching up to take hold of her tits, he groped them as Pete continued fucking her until she came. Seconds after that Pete was adding his spunk to that of Mark.

Pulling his slimy shaft from her rear, he stepped back and allowed Jane to roll off Chris. Both of her holes were gaping and filled with cum.

The five of them looked around at each other, scarcely believing what had just transpired.

It was Mark who broke the silence.

"Happy Birthday Jane! Hope you liked your present!"

"It was amazing, everything I ever wanted and more! Thanks guys. I just hope there's more to come!"

"I think we all need a bit of a break after that," responded Chris, "but if you ask nicely, you might get to unwrap things again later on."

"Mmm!!" moaned Jane. "I like the sound of that. Although I suppose I've been missing from my own party for long enough now. I should probably go and play the hostess again before it's too late."

Mark helped Jane get her outfit back on as the other lads casually walked back out into the yard, stopped and lit a smoke, as if they'd been there all along.

Mark headed to the corner of the building and peered past the other lads into the house. A quick glance down the driveway revealed no one, but just as he waved Jane forward, Margot bolted out the door, clearly searching for her absent daughter.

"Hey boys," she called out, "Have you seen Jane?"

Chris was quick to respond and pointing to the front of the house he said, "I saw her head out the front for a smoke with some bloke called Mark a bit earlier."

"A smoke!" Margot exclaimed, "I didn't know she smokes."

"Oh," James said with a wry smile, "She's smoking alright."

The other two had a slight chuckle as Margot twigged to what they were saying.

"Yeah, she does look pretty hot tonight." Looking at Pete she pointed his finger at him and continued. "Where is my drink, mister?"

Thinking about getting back to the dance floor with her, Pete took Margot by the hand and said, "It's inside, and I'll give it to you after this next dance. How does that sound?"

With a slight stagger Margot spun with Pete and the pair headed quickly back to the house.

As soon as they were inside Jane and Mark appeared from around the corner.

"I was thinking that she'd never piss off," Jane chuckled.

"Same," Chris said, "I was thinking that you two were going to have to fuck again while we waited."

"The thought crossed my mind," Jane said as she surreptitiously rubbed Mark's cock through his pants. "But for now, let's spark up a spliff and have a few decent drinks shall we?"

James pulled a long joint out of his smoke pack and the four of them sucked it down as the threw a number of vodka's down their gullet. The combination knocked Jane for six and she stumbled back into the house with the boys in tow to continue the partying.

"Where have you been?" Margot yelled out at Jane above the thumping beats.

"Just outside getting some fresh air," Jane looked around the room searching for someone. "Where's Pete?"

For the first time that night the group noticed that Pete was nowhere to be seen.

"Shit!" she said, "Where the fuck is he?"

"How much has he been drinking?" Jane asked.

Margot held Jane by the elbow and whispered to her, "You go back to the party dear, I'll go look for him. He's probably crashed upstairs."

Jane reached out and grabbed James' arm and pulled him over to her mother. "Take James with you, he's a paramedic."

"Where are we going?" James asked.

"Pete's gone missing," Margot said, "I think he's upstairs in bed, or in the toilet."

With James in tow, Margot headed for the stairs. The door to the main bathroom was open, so it was clear he wasn't there.

"Do you have an ensuite maybe?" asked James. "We should probably check the bedrooms anyway, in case he just came for a lie down."

"The master and guest bedrooms have ensuites," replied Margot. "Let's check Jane's room first though."

They poked their heads through that door but saw nothing untoward, so moved on to the guest room. Again there was no sign of Pete, either in the bedroom or en suite.

"I hope he's in your room Margot," said James, "although knowing our luck he's probably somehow made it past us and gone back downstairs!"

Margot laughed.

"Well I was hoping to get him into my bed at some point," she thought to herself, "although preferably not passed out!"

They opened the door and saw nothing on the bed, however the door to the ensuite was ajar and the light was on.

"Pete, are you ok in there?" asked Margot as she opened the door.

She was confronted by Pete frantically trying to stick his dick back into his trousers. He had a pair of her knickers wrapped around it and had clearly been jerking off in secret.

"How is he?" asked James.

"Oh he's just fine," answered Margot over her shoulder. "Do me a favour will you James, lock the bedroom door will you, and then come back over here. If you wanted to get into my knickers so badly Pete, you only had to ask."

She walked into the bathroom and dropped to her knees.

"Now why don't I see what I can do for you?" She undid his trousers fully and let them drop to the floor. "Mmm, what a lovely big cock you have! I can't wait to feel it in all of my holes."

She slid her mouth down his throbbing member.

Pete was still almost in shock, but couldn't help but moan as her warm lips glided along his shaft. Margot had just bottomed out when James appeared.

"Holy fuck!" he exclaimed. "You're almost as big a slut as your daughter!!"

Margot removed Pete's rod from her throat.

"What do you mean almost? I taught her everything she knows! Let's see what you have in there big boy."

She patted the tent forming in James' crotch. He swiftly dropped his trousers to the floor.

"Mmm, lovely. Another nice thick hard on for me to play with!"

She slid her mouth down it until her nose was buried in his pubes and then came back up for air. She spent the next few minutes alternating between the two shafts in front of her.

Both James and Pete were close to blowing their loads when she paused for a moment.

"Ok boys," said Margot, gently wanking both shafts, "I want you to cum down my throat. Then we can move into the bedroom and I'll show you just what my daughter has to live up to."

"Ohhh fuck yeah Margot." groaned James. "But I'm gonna need a moment or two to recover."

"Don't you worry about that my dear." she replied, before swallowing him back into her throat.

Seconds later he was shooting his load of spunk into her belly.

"Fucking hell Margot! That was amazing!!"

Margot didn't respond as she had already engulfed Pete's member. Again, it took only moments before he too was ejaculating into her throat.

"Mmm, tasty!" she sighed. "Now turn round and I'll teach you a little trick that I learned with my husband. It's quicker than a blue pill, I'll tell you that for nothing!"

The two men glanced at each other and shrugged slightly before turning around. As she was closest to Pete, Margot reached around to take his softening dick in her right hand and slowly stroking it.

Pete was about to say that it would take more than a hand job to get him back up when he felt Margot's mouth on his backside and her tongue probing his anus.

"Holy SHIT!" he exclaimed, as suddenly he realised his shaft was reversing its downward droop and was stiffening again.

The surprises weren't finished however, when in addition to her tongue, Margot slipped a finger up his arse to find his prostate. Suddenly he was hard enough to drill holes in the bathroom door.

"Fuck me!"said Pete. "I'd never have expected that!!"

"Told you I had some tricks." answered Margot, shifting her right hand to now take hold of James.

Soon he was also fully at attention.

Job done, Margot stood and walked into the bedroom, undoing the zip on her dress as she did so.

"HOLY FUCK!!" cried James as she turned to face them. "What a body!"

"And all real!!" exclaimed Pete as he grabbed a handful of her large left breast.

James went one step further, latching his mouth onto her right nipple and then trying to cram as much of her flesh into his mouth as he could. Pete swiftly matched him and the two of them slid there hands down past the thin landing strip of pubes at her crotch and each pushed two fingers into her pussy.

"Oh God boys, that feels amazing. But let's skip the foreplay shall we? I'm wetter than Niagara, as you can probably tell, so I don't need any more warming up, however good it feels to have you both fingering me.

How about instead of a finger each, you stick both of your cocks in there?"

"At the same time?" asked Pete.

"Naturally!"

"Oooohhhh fuuuccck Margot, you're unbelievable!"

He moved to the bed and laid down, thick rod standing proudly from his groin. James detached himself from the hot older woman and she walked to join Pete. Climbing onto the bed, she straddled him and then lowered her soaking wet cunt onto him.

They both groaned, and Margot took a moment to savour the feeling of him inside her before leaning forward. That was all the invitation that James needed, and he began to push his own shaft into Margot's hole.

While this was happening, Mark and Chris had ended up together downstairs, as Paul has dragged Jane off to speak to some of his family.

"So, you and Jane eh?" asked Chris, feeling a bit awkward speaking to Jane's other fuck buddy. While they were all screwing her it hadn't been as much of a problem, but now, out of context in a way, it seemed a bit odd.

"Yeah," answered Mark, feeling he same, "we've been seeing each other off and on for just under a year I guess. You?"

"Same," responded Chris. "I mean, I knew she was loose, but..."

"Ha, know what you mean." Mark looked at his watch. "Margot and James have been gone for a while. This place isn't that big, surely they've found Pete by now. Is your mate really that much of a lightweight?"

"Hell no. He can hold his drink, it was a bit odd the way he disappeared though. And now the other two as... hang on a minute!"

"What?"

"Well, if Jane is such a slut, you don't think?"

"What? James, Pete and Margot?!? I mean, she's one hot older woman, but..."

"Whatever's happening, I guess we'd better go find them. I mean, Jane is obviously having a great time with the rest of the family..." they both looked over to where Jane was stood with a handful of other people, clearly desperate to get away but unable to. "We should probably go and find them before either she or Paul get suspicious."

"Good point."

The pair slipped away unnoticed and headed up the stairs. Only one door was closed, so they quickly made their way over to that. Finding it locked, they knocked.

Inside, James and Pete were reaming Margot's stretched tunnel with their big dicks when they heard the knock.

"James, Pete, are you in there?" They heard.

"Shit! It's Mark!" said James. "And Chris is probably with him."

"Well, you'd better let them in then." panted Margot. "But do it quickly, because I want you to stick that big of cock of yours in my arse!"

"Yes ma'am!" replied James, pulling himself from her. His rod was glistening with her juices as he walked to the door.

Unlocking it, he ushered Mark and Chris into the room. Once they were in, he locked it again behind them.

"Get in here quick! We're kinda busy, now I've got an arsehole to plunder, so if you'll excuse me."

With that, he rushed back to the bed and and began to push his member into Margot's back passage.

"YESSSS JAMES!!" she cried. "Stick that thing up my arse!!"

The other two took in the sight before them, Margot with a dick in her pussy and one in her arse, her big 38d tits hanging down, James' hand on one and Pete's on the other.

"Now this is one great fucking party," Mark said, as he quickly disrobed.

Chris didn't even bother undressing. He simply plopped his hardening cock out of his costume and fed it to the horny mother of his every day fuck.

"Fuck yeah you gorgeous slut," he moaned as she hungrily took him in her mouth. "This is what you've been wanting isn't it? Hard cocks in all your holes. Just like the old days."

Margot groaned as the lads drilling her backend really got the alternate pistoning going on.

Mark, who by now had been watching and wanking for a while, winked at James who reluctantly, but graciously, popped his cock out of her arse and sat aside to watch as Mark subsequently began a slow and steady pounding of her back passage.

Hating to see a cock wasted in the hands of its owner, Margot reached around for James's length.

Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,196 Followers