First Jane, then Her Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,190 Followers

"Yeah wank that cock, bitch," Chris said, "and swallow mine whole, take it all the way down."

Margot spat aggressively on Chris's dick as he taunted her before easily dropping her tongue and feeling his member slide deep inside her she suddenly and unexpectedly squirted as a small orgasm shook her cunt.

"Fucking hell," Pete cried out, "Did you just spring a leak because I'm soaking down here."

Margot just groaned in delight as the lubricating effect added to the sensual impact of being pounded in both holes for the first time in years.

"God I miss this," she gasped. "Mark, slide your cock into my cunt next to Pete's. Double fuck me, fill me up."

For a moment, Pete was feeling like protesting, but having already felt the sensation only earlier, he manned up and allowed the hard prong of Mark to push in next to his.

"Jaysusssss," she screamed as the biggest orgasm she'd ever had spasmed through her body. It felt as though litres of fluid leaked out of her and the sloshing sound was almost comical.

"Shut the fuck up," Chris said as he forced his cock back into her mouth. "You're making enough noise to wake the neighbours, let alone those downstairs."

"Here," James held his cock next to her face. "Take two in your slutty mouth, just like you have in your cunt."

Margot obligingly opened her mouth as James managed to ease just his knob end in next to Chris's.

"You dirty whore," James groaned as he and Chris took turns fucking her mouth. "If I hadn't already cum down your throat I'd do it again right now."

"You've already cum?" Chris remarked.

"Yeah man, Pete and I together down the hatch," he slapped Margot across the face with his cock as Chris buried his deep down her throat. "She is a true mistress of the cock this one. With a surprising skill in restoring a man's abilities."

"Yeah," remarked Chris, "What's that?"

James just smiled and looked down at Pete who winked back at him. "You'll find out soon enough."

Mark pulled his cock out of her double stuffed cunt and slid it back into her vacant arse, a move that elicited a groan of delight from Margot.

"That's it baby, take that cock in your arse, suck that cock down your throat," he urged her on. "I say we all cum over her face hey lads, like a real slutty porn star."

"Not until I get to fuck her," Chris demanded, "You hold yourself back there big fella."

"Here then," Mark obligingly whipped his cock out and rolled onto his back., "Be my guest."

Margot, seeing Mark's cock pointing proudly up, quickly dismounted a surprised Pete and clambered atop of an equally thankful Mark. Her cunt effortlessly enveloped his rod and Chris's easily slipped into her arse.

"Fuck yeah,' Chris groaned as he felt her insides gripping his cock. "What a pair of sluts these two are."

James and Pete moved to either side of Margot's face and she began her wank and suck routine on them both as Chris began alternating between fucking her arse, and sliding in next to Mark's cock in her cunt.

As he pushed in alongside Mark in Margot's pussy once more he nodded at Pete and then looked down towards her stretched sphincter. Understanding what Chris meant, Peter withdrew his cock from Margot's mouth and shifted to the other end of the bed. As Chris crouched back as far as he could on his haunches, Pete straddled the bodies beneath him. Taking his shaft in hand, he lowered himself until he was pushing the fat head of his dick into her brown tunnel.

"Yeah Margot!" exclaimed Chris. "Two in the pink and one in the stink!! And thank fuck for the one in your mouth, because if those screams weren't muffled we'd be in a shit load of trouble."

Her moans increased until...

"Fucking hell Margot!! It's like Niagra Falls has just run from your cunt!!" said Mark.

"I can't fucking help the noise or the juice," she responded hoarsely, "you guys are fucking me too damn well to hold back! I'd forgotten how good it was to have each hole absolutely stuffed to the max!"

"Speaking of holding back, I'm not sure I can much longer," groaned Pete, "her arse is just too tight with you both in her pussy."

"So do we glaze her face then guys?" asked Mark.

"Hell yeah!" replied James.

They pulled out of their respective orifices and helped Margot to the floor where she knelt before them. The four men surrounded her, furiously wanking their cocks. Margot put her hands beneath her big tits and pushed them upwards to create a bigger target.

She needn't have bothered as they only had one target in mind and weren't going to miss. Pete was first to burst, his cum flying out to hit her on her right cheek. His hand jerked as he came, dragging the stream over her eye and onto her forehead. She had no time to react as the other three loads hit her a split second later. Mouth, nose, chin, left cheek and eye... there was barely a spot on Margot's face that didn't receive a coat of hot spunk.

After exhausting themselves, they then decided the most of her cleavage to wipe their dicks clean.

"Mmmm, I just looooovvvveeee cum!!" Margot moaned as she scooped some off her chin and licked her hand clean. "Now the five of us have probably been away from the party a bit too long. You four go back and try to blend in, I'll clean myself up before I join you."

"Well I'm gutted I won't get to find out what the special trick is that James spoke about," said Chris, "But I guess questions might be asked if Jane thinks we're missing."

"All in good time Chris," replied Margot. "The night isn't over yet!"

The four guys watched her naked body sway as she staggered to the bathroom.

"Christ! You've fucked me so hard my legs have gone all wobbly!! Thank you, I'd forgotten how that feels. Now go, the lot of you!"

With that she shut the door and they heard the lock click. Taking that to mean there would be no encore, however brief, they sorted themselves out and headed back down to the party.

There were already fewer people than before, so they were a bit worried they'd be in trouble with Jane until Mark and Chris pointed out she was still with the group that Paul had dragged her to meet, although it seemed she was managing to slowly detach herself.

"Thank fuck for that!" said Mark. "We've got away with it."

At that moment Jane spotted them and waved, before turning back to the others. She kisses the person closest to her on the cheek and gave a small wave to the others as she made her way to join her fuck buddies. The look on her face wasn't a pleasant one as she headed their way however.

"Don't count your chickens Mark." said Chris. "She doesn't look happy."

"Jeez Paul's family are dull!!" she exclaimed. "Am I glad to see you guys. They found you then Pete?"

"Er, yeah... I mean I'd just gone to err... relieve myself. Didn't realise your Mum and these guys cared so much!"

The other three laughed at that. Jane shared a little giggle.

"Maybe the search party was a bit too much! Where is Mum by the way?"

"Oh, she said she, err needed to sort something out for Paul while she was up there. She'll be down in a moment."

"You talking about me?" They heard behind them. Spinning around the four guys saw Margot appear.

To them, she looked exactly the same as she had before. Certainly they felt she didn't look as though a few minutes ago her face had been white with cum and her holes stretched open from the fucking they'd received.

"What have you been up to Mum?" asked Jane, a distinctly suspicious tone in her voice,"where's your makeup? And your hair's different, and what's that mark on the top of your dress... oh no! Don't tell me!! On my rocking birthday too! Which one?"

"Honey!" replied Margot waking to put her arm around her daughter. "It was nothing! They're still here for you."

"They?!? Oh Christ, you screwed all four didn't you!!"

Margot pointed at Pete. "Well if James and I hadn't caught this one wanking into a pair of my panties, I wouldn't have had to show them the real thing, would I? And then the other two turned up..."

Jane glared at Pete, who was saved from having to explain himself by the arrival of a very drunk Paul.

"Here are my beautiful girls," he slurred, "I see you've found a couple of friends too. I'm Paul."

He held out an unsteady hand to each of the four younger men, who introduced themselves in turn.

"Nice to meet you all. Good to see these two mingling. What do you make if the party? Stick with these beauties and they'll sort you out with anything you need at the double!" He hiccuped.

"Or triple." Added Chris, slyly.

"Or quadruple!" Followed James.

The four laughed, and even Jane and Margot allowed themselves a rueful smile as Paul joined in with the laughter despite not having a clue as to what was being alluded to.

"Quadruple!" he exclaimed. "What an excellent idea. Quadruple whiskies all round!!" He did a quick headcount, "seven of them coming up!"

With that he staggered off in the direction of the bar.

An awkward silence suddenly fell on the six well-fucked individuals.

"Umm," Margot smiled at her daughter and the four uncomfortable, but satiated, young men behind her. "They gave the game away, you know, about you and them."

Jane shook her head in disbelief. "Shit, sorry mum."

"What the fuck have you to be sorry about!" Margot admonished. "I think that we may just have to have that 'mother-daughter' chat that we've never had before."

"Now?" Jane.

"Hell no," Margot kissed her daughter on the forehead and hugged her close. "We have a party to host."

"You four though," Margot pointed to the lads. "You four were pretty good, but I think with some coaching you can only get better."

"Coaching?" Pete asked with an incredulous tone.

"Yes, panty sniffer," she retorted to the chortles of his mates. "One on one for a few weeks and then I might let you back onto my daughter."

This time it was Jane who was incredulous, "Mum, realllllyyyyy!"

"Yes darling," Margot pointed towards the drunken masses on the dance floor. "Now go and cultivate a few more of your friends, that girl there, the blonde, I think it's Bree, her and that petite brunette with the bob-cut, Lisa isn't it? Her as well."

"How can you tell?" Chris asked.

"Believe me, when I get some other girls and a few more guys, we're going to have the best fucking party ever," Margot said with a horny and almost desperate lilt to her voice.

The six of them turned to the crowd and imagined them all naked and fucking.

Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,190 Followers