First Kiss

Story Info
The first kiss with my sister in law.
1.1k words
4.24
36.2k
31
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Branagh
Branagh
53 Followers

Chapter 1 - First Kiss

My yearning to touch you where I shouldn't, made me unexpectedly slide my hand up between your legs from behind.

I've known Beth since we were teenagers, she went to college with my wife and she started dating my wife's brother after a few months. We had been on a couple of holidays together in the earlier years but then our own children got in the way and life took over.

We became closer again during the first lockdown, when the restrictions relaxed a little. To make sure nobody was going insane our two families got together quite regularly. We let the children play and we always had interesting conversations between the adults. We've kept up seeing each other more often and the kids occasionally sleep over at each other's houses.

Beth is naturally pretty, she doesn't normally wear makeup and doesn't need to. She is about 5ft 3in tall, slim but with a killer ass that I enjoy looking at. Brunette with long, thick hair that she normally has in a plait or tied back in a ponytail. She's got a great set of boobs. They are not massive but also not small, somewhere in the middle but fit perfectly with her figure.

There has always been a spark between us that has never ignited. The odd look or twinkle in the corner of her eye. A smutty comment or sexual innuendo. When we are alone together our conversations always end up steering to the sexual side. It's not something a sister wants to hear about their brother but I'm quite happy listening to what antics they get up to in the bedroom, or elsewhere. To see if I can take something away and maybe add it into our bedroom repertoire. Were both happily married and although there has been the spark and attraction, I've never had a need to take it further, it's always just been a fantasy.

Last summer we went to the local seaside fair and while the kids were on the tame rides, we went on a few of the funfair rides that get your heart pounding. Neither of our partners like the fast rides, its like they were brainwashed by their parents, so they were quite happy to stay with the children. There were a few, fleeting moments when we touched hands on the rides, and it made my pulse race. I couldn't believe the effect, simply touching her hands had on me. It's like I turned back into a teenager that had never touched a girl and got to touch a pair of boobs for the first time. It made me all giddy.

Over the following months we regularly spent time together at the weekends. Letting the kids play and taking them out on day trips.

I still found Beth's touch electric and if she passed me something we would let our fingers linger together. Not long enough to be obvious but longer than was ever needed.

When nobody else was around, we had mentioned our connection with each and that we had mutual feelings for each other. Not that we we're going to act on them and potentially ruin our marriages.

We had been out Christmas shopping as two couples, a little bit of mid week retail therapy whilst the kids were at school. A busy day out but we felt calm knowing the run up to Christmas would be manic, seeing family, swapping presents and the big day itself.

We had split up to go and buy our respective partners a gift. On our way to a small collection of shops we had entered an alleyway off the main high-street. I had been following behind watching her ass as she was walking, enjoying the view. It was very quiet and we hadn't seen anyone for a few minutes. My pulse quickened as I had a naughty thought about Beth and decided to act on it. I had a sly look behind to make sure there was no one there.

She abruptly stopped walking as my hand moved up stroking her inner thigh. Although I was being playful it's also somewhere that your brother-in-law shouldn't be touching. I removed my hand and she twisted her head round to face me with a lustful look in her eye. That little glint that I've seen a few times before when we've been talking about naughty things.

This is when my willpower caved, I selfishly kissed her neck. Beth tilted her head to the side, I could smell her delicious scent and it excited me further. Hungry for more, I gently kissed up towards her ear. The sensation of being gently kissed on the neck sent shivers down her spine.

As Beth hadn't pushed me away, I went a bit further and my nose brushed her earlobe as I moved my head forwards. Our lips connected from the first time.

Our kiss was light at first, this moment of passion had overcome both of our senses, years of not knowing each others' feelings and now, still not being able to act on them. We had now crossed a line that shouldn't have been broken.

Our kiss continued as we got more comfortable with one another. We were still exploring each other's lips, then parting them slightly both our tongues met and she pushed hers slightly into my mouth, taking control. The tips of our tongues were moving together slowly, and I was savouring the taste of her mouth that I had been longing for.

Our tongues were intertwined for what felt like an hour, but her body was still facing forwards like she was frozen in motion. The movement of our tongues increased as we kissed passionately. Every second was exhilarating, and I didn't want this moment to end.

At the same time, we moved both of our hands to each others faces, her light touch on my cheek gave me the confidence to continue. I pushed my tongue deeper in to her mouth, pushing and pulling, twisting and turning. Our saliva mixing within each other's mouths. She gently bit my lip causing it to tingle and then continued the assault on each others' mouths.

The number of times I had dreamt about this moment and all of a sudden it had come true.

I was about to move my hands down to Beth's hips and pull her closer, when suddenly there was the noise of footsteps, our lips separated breaking the moment of pleasure.

We continued walking to the shops like nothing had happened, no words spoken just a smile on each of our faces.

Continued in Chapter 2 - First Touch

Branagh
Branagh
53 Followers