Sister-in-Law Lust Pt. 01

Story Info
Years of lust and fantasies finally satisfied.
3.9k words
4.52
140.4k
171

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had started dating Jenny exclusively the summer between Junior and Senior year in High School. We had known each other since sixth grade. We were both involved in some of the same extracurricular activities at school and in these smaller groups Jenny and I had become interested in each other. Prior to this we had gone out with friends and even agreed to double date a couple of times when we had friends that wanted a 'wingman or wingwoman'. I had taken Jenny to the Prom when we were Juniors and since then had been giving her the D.

Jenny stood 5'4" with brown hair and blue eyes, maybe 100 pounds. She had perky B-cup tits with nipples that pointed towards heaven and a legs that went all the way up and made a fantastic ass of themselves but left a little gap at the thighs. She enjoyed sex and wanted it every weekend. I was more than happy to satisfy her. Her pussy tasted divine and gripped my cock like a glove. She didn't care much to give blowjobs but I didn't mind since her pussy was so fine.

Jenny had a sister, Vicki, who was 10 years older. Vicki was married and lived four hours away. She and her husband both had full-time jobs and they had a young daughter, Angie, that was into dance and gymnastics so they were a busy family. They didn't come to visit often but photos of the family sat on the shelves. Vicki was a blue-eyed blonde. The pictures showed that she was slightly shorter than Jenny, maybe 5'2, and had bigger titties than her sister, a C-cup I estimated from the photos.

The fall semester of Senior year found Jenny and I still dating exclusively and her parents and I got along great. With Thanksgiving approaching I learned that Vicki and her family would be coming for a visit. I was looking forward to meeting this sexy blonde from the photos.

The day finally came and I was not disappointed. She was more attractive in person than in the posed photos I'd seen. Her hair was a lighter blonde than I was expecting, I would later learn that her hair was naturally brown, the same color as Jenny's, but she kept it lightened ever since high school. She must have recently had that done because there were no brown roots showing, just this gorgeous blonde color. I had been right about the tits, C-cups, and she liked to show them off by wearing low cut blouses. Her ass, which I had been wondering - make that fantasizing - about since it was not visible in the photos I'd seen, was wrapped in a tight pair of white jeans. It was well rounded and I immediately started fantasizing about grabbing her hips and bouncing against it with my teenage boner parting her pussy lips. This woman was the living, breathing definition of MILF. She was very friendly to me that visit. Her husband Greg was eager to impress to the point of being annoying. He had male pattern baldness and what black hair he had left was slicked back and greasy looking. He had a mustache to match and was not much taller than Vicki. He reminded me of the stereotypical used car salesman. I couldn't understand why Vicki was with him. Their daughter Angie was cute. She had sandy blonde hair and she wore it long. Her facial features resembled Vicki more than Greg.

I saw them off and on the next few days when I would go to see Jenny. Each time it was the same, Vicki in tight pants and a cleavage revealing top. Greg had definitely married up. The more time I spent around Vicki the friendlier she got. Several times we'd be talking and she would touch me on my hand or forearm the way women do when they're interested in a man. I was young and stupid at the time and didn't realize that was a signal. Finally Sunday morning came and Jenny's mom invited me to have breakfast with them before Vicki and Greg left. We had a great time, joking and laughing and enjoying the food, Jenny's mom is a great cook. When it came time for them to leave Vicki gave me a tight hug, pressing her tits against me. While hugging me she looked up into my eyes, "It was very nice to meet you Bryan," emphasis on 'very'. I could feel a stirring in my pants.

During lunch the next day at school Jenny said Vicki told her she had a good looking man, 'a hottie' were her exact words. I commented that I wouldn't mind getting with her sister. That earned me a punch on the arm from Jenny but then she grinned, "I think she'd probably like that, but remember you're mine bucko."

Eventually I was asked to accompany Jenny and her family on a weekend trip to visit Vicki and Greg. I gladly accepted and talked my parents into letting me go. Once there I made sure to offer my assistance to Vicki every time she cooked. I would set the table, wash pans, watch a pot so it didn't boil over. Anything to be near her and away from that annoying husband of hers. We were rarely alone, Jenny and her mom were usually hanging out in the kitchen as well.

Being so close to Vicki I got a very good look at her beauty. I fantasized about seeing her naked, kissing her all over, and giving her a good fucking. Both nights of our stay as I was getting ready for bed I jacked off thinking about her. I would slowly stoke my cock while I imagined being with her. The first night she took my cock and put her lips around it, her head bobbing up and down. The first night this was all it took to earn an orgasm. I unloaded into a couple of tissues. The next night I started my fantasy with eating her pussy then proceeded to fuck her missionary style. In my fantasy I pumped my load deep inside her, in reality it was just more tissues.

These trips continued for several years, even when I went to college I would sometimes go with Jenny and her family to see Vicki, Greg and Angie. Often I would bring homework with me and sit in the kitchen admiring Vicki as she cooked. Every night I spent in her house I'd fantasize about her and spill my load into more tissues. Summers were my favorite. They had an in ground pool in their back yard. I had to spend a lot of time in the water to hide my erection whenever Vicki decided to sun bathe. She never wore a bikini, always a one piece, but still it showed her delicious curves and her beautiful, bouncy, tits and ass.

Jenny and I were married shortly before I graduated college and now this gorgeous blonde was my sister-in-law. Vicki, Greg and Angie were at the wedding of course, and Vicki wore a sleeveless wrap dress with halter straps in a color that complemented our wedding colors. As we greeted our guests after the ceremony in the receiving line Vicki gave me a kiss on the cheek and whispered in my ear, "welcome to the family stud." She smiled and winked at me as she moved on to hug her little sister. Angie was now a blossoming teenager and was growing more attractive each year. "Congratulations Uncle Bryan," she said with a brace-filled smile as she hugged me.

During the reception Vicki asked me to dance to a slow song. The dance floor was crowded. She held me close and grabbed my hip to draw our bodies together. "Now that you're part of the family I hope we can become much closer," she purred. I'm sure she could feel my stiffening cock. The song ended and I quickly made my way back to the table so I could sit down and hide my erection until it went away. During one of the group dances Vicki worked her way over to me and at one point grabbed my ass.

Several years went by. Every time we'd go to see Vicki, Greg and Angie she'd flirt with me and I'd flirt back but it never went any farther, except in my mind. Occasionally when I was banging Jenny doggy style I'd fantasize that I was instead banging her sister.

Angie eventually went away to college several states away and apparently being alone with Greg was more than Vicki could stand. She divorced him and moved into a condo across town from their house, which they sold. Angie was no longer a minor so there was no custody battle and she decided to live with her mom when she was not at school. Effectively this meant Vicki lived alone except for a couple months of the year. Fortunately her condo complex had a pool so I still got to see Vicki in her bathing suit on occasion.

Life went on. Jenny and I did not have kids, we weren't sure we wanted to raise kids in this fucked up world. After graduation I had found a great job just an hour away from our home town. We were able to visit our parents frequently and visit Vicki every few months.

Our visits to Vicki's condo became more flirtatious as time went on and she adjusted to life post-divorce. She slightly changed the way she dressed and now she wore much thinner skirts and dresses so they would catch the breeze as she walked. It was not unusual to be able to faintly make out her lacy bra through the diaphanous material. Her jeans and slacks were always tight, wrapping that fantastic ass and holding it firmly. She often wore a short housecoat in the mornings before getting ready and in the evenings before bed. If she sat on the end of the sofa I'd sit on the other end just to get a good look. One time I caught her as she nonchalantly pulled the hem of her housecoat higher up her thigh. My heart skipped a beat knowing she was doing this for my benefit. Other times I'd sit in a chair across from her, she would spread her legs just enough to show me her panties. And always when we were in the kitchen she would find a reason to press her breasts against me.

Jenny had always been aware of the sexual tension between her sister and I but since the divorce she would sometimes grab my cock through my jeans while we were visiting Vicki and say she was checking to see if I was thinking about her sister. Other times when we were kissing she'd say things like, 'I bet you'd like to kiss my sister like that' or 'do you think Vicki would let you do this to her'. One time she even asked me if I'd still like to fuck her sister. I answered honestly that I would. I found her response a bit curious, 'yeah, she said the same thing'.

So speaking of the kitchen, that's where my first actual sexual encounter with Vicki happened. At one end of the kitchen was a bay window and in front of it she had a small oval table that was just large enough for four people to dine at. We would sit there in the mornings having our coffee. It happened that this morning I was wearing a pair of elastic waist cotton shorts and a pair of boxers, a dangerous combination when a guy might get an erection at any time. Usually I wore briefs and they would at least hold all but my most raging erections against my body. On this morning Jenny was the first to finish with our typical two cups of coffee and she left the table to go take a shower and get ready for the day. Vicki and I sat there reading the newspaper,

I was just finishing my first cup. Draining the last few drops I stood up to get my second cup. When I stood I was less than two feet from Vicki and unbeknownst to me my cock had found it's way down my leg and the head was hanging below the hem of my shorts.

"Would you like another cup of coffee?" I asked Vicki.

Having seen the tip of my cock, which was just below eye level and well within reach, Vickie took hold of it with her fingertips and told me, "I'd rather have some of this!"

I flinched as she touched me and I wiped her hand away, she was undeterred and took full grip of my stiffening cock through my shorts. "I know you like this, I mean look how hard you are! Besides, I haven't had a cock in my hand in a long time," she said.

"But what if Jenny catches us with my cock in your hand!"

"Would you prefer she catch you with your cock buried in my cunt?" Vicki said with a grin, "besides, she just got in the shower, she'll be in there for a good twenty minutes."

When she mentioned my cock buried in her cunt my erection grew hard as steel. I had fantasized about fucking her but now she just implied that my fantasy could come true. She slid her hand up the leg of my shorts and began to stroke me.

"Would you like to see my tits? I know you would, stud," she said as she untied her robe and let it slip down. It caught on the chair or it would have pooled on the floor. Underneath the robe she was totally naked, exposed for my admiration. Her tits looked even better in real life than they did in my fantasies. Definitely C-cups, she had large pinkish brown areola and her nipples were larger around than a pencil. I reached down and took one nipple between my thumb and forefinger, she sighed and both nipples grew until they were hard and protruding about half an inch. "I like that," she said, "touch them both." I did as she asked, she continued to slowly stroke my cock but now she had her other hand up the other leg of my shorts and was cupping my balls, squeezing them gently. "Let's get these shorts out of the way," she said and she pulled them down to my ankles. She had me pinned between herself and the refrigerator and my only escape was blocked by her leg.

"You have a nice cock Bryan, ample length and girth," she said as she gently stroked me and examined me, "I like that it's shaved, and that you're circumcised. I prefer to suck on circumcised cocks with their big purple heads exposed." She leaned forward and planted multiple kisses on me from my balls to the tip. When she kissed the tip she opened her lips and her tongue flicked the point where the shaft meets the head. I let out a groan.

"That feels great Vicki, and I've fantasized about sex with you ever since we met, but we can't let Jenny catch us!" I said, "You shouldn't have my cock in your hand, and I shouldn't see you naked. I've fantasized about all this but we shouldn't actually be doing it!"

She smiled and continued running her fingers up and down my cock, which was now hard as steel and the head was deep purple. Pre-cum leaked from the tip and Vicki was playing in it. She'd rub it around on the head and then down the shaft.

"Let me worry about my sister," she said, "we're consenting adults. Just like you I've wanted to have sex since we met and she knows that. If you hadn't been a minor I probably would've fucked you the first time you came to visit me and Greg. Instead it's now been ten years of fantasy, wondering what you taste like and what it would feel like to fuck you."

We were both breathing heavy.

She leaned forward and licked the pre-cum directly off my cock. I nearly came right then from the feeling of her tongue on me.

"Mmmm, wonder no more, I think you taste great. What would you say to a blowjob Bryan? Hmm? You'd like a blowjob wouldn't you. I'm a skilled cock sucker."

"Please," I croaked. I could barely speak.

She leaned forward and took the head of my cock in her mouth. Her tongue danced around it and I softly moaned.

"I'm going to suck you off and your cum is going on my tits," she said before taking my entire seven inches into her mouth. I was in ecstasy, my fantasy of a blowjob from my sister-in-law was coming true. I hoped this would be a gateway to plundering her cunt at some future opportunity. I sagged against the refrigerator and just enjoyed myself.

She alternated sucking on the head and licking the shaft. She also lightly caressed my entire cock with her fingertips. Just when I felt like I might cum she would back off and give me a moment, then start all over again. She was definitely quite the skilled cock sucker and it didn't take but about five minutes before I was moaning and ready to blast my load on her tits. I told her I was ready to cum and that just made her increase her oral attentions.

I wanted to cum on her tits but I figured her mouth was fine too so I let loose a huge load and pumped glob after glob of sticky white jizz into her mouth as I grunted and groaned. When my cock was done throbbing between her lips she wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the base and milked the last few drops. Looking down I could tell she hadn't swallowed. I let out a sigh as the last drops of cum found her tongue. "Mmmm," she said, with her lips closed. Then she leaned back and began drooling my jizz out of her mouth. It ran down her chin and dripped onto her tits as she took her hands and rubbed it around, covering her tits and eventually covering her from her shoulders all the way down to her navel. She took some on her fingers and dipped them between her pussy lips. "My goodness that was quite a load! Doesn't my sexy little sister keep you satisfied?"

"Usually she does," I said with a grin, "but we haven't had the opportunity to fuck in a few days and she won't let me fuck her here because she's a moaner, I guess you're the fortunate beneficiary."

"Don't let me stop you from giving my little sister a proper fucking when you visit me. If I hear you two going at it in the spare bedroom I'll just pull out my trusty vibrator and cum with her... or maybe I'll join you. I'll have a talk with her later."

That last bit shocked me and excited me. I hadn't even fantasized about a threesome with Jenny and Vicki, shit that would be fantastic. Two sexy women to please, what a problem to have. First Vicki had mentioned having me in her cunt and now she just mentioned a threesome with her sister. She was definitely feeding my fantasies and giving me goals.

"I really wish you wouldn't say anything to her, I'm fine with it," I said.

"Have it your way. Better put that thing away," she said pointing at my now flaccid cock, "I heard the shower stop. And yes, I would like another cup of coffee, one sugar no cream," she grinned, "I've had enough cream this morning."

I pulled my shorts up and took our cups to pour us more coffee. She put her robe on but had not tied it yet. As I put the freshly filled cups on the table and sat down she stood up and stepped between my legs.

"You need to suck my nipples."

Having never enjoyed titties this large I did more than suck her nipples . I devoured her tits, kissing them all over, sucking on her nipples, I was in Heaven. Her tits were salty from my cum but I didn't mind, I was getting to enjoy her tits and that's all that mattered. I slipped a finger between her pussy lips and she let out a slight gasp and then a moan. Just as I was about to slip my finger into her we heard Jenny open the bathroom door and go into the guest bedroom. Vicki quickly tied her robe and sat down. She looked at me and I put my wet finger in my mouth and sucked her nectar from it. She shakily picked up her coffee cup.

We finished our second cups of coffee and Vicki went to her master suite to get ready. Jenny was in the guest bath putting on her makeup and I went in to take a shower.

Later on that afternoon we went to a local antique mall to do some shopping. At one point Jenny wandered off from Vicki and I. Vicki looked around to make sure we were alone then stepped close and whispered in my ear, "I didn't shower this morning, I'm still covered in your cum and I love the feeling."

"Vicki!" I whispered, "What if Jenny smells cum on you, she'll know it's mine!"

"Do you smell cum on me?" Vicki asked.

I stepped close and smelled close to her cleavage, I could feel her body heat rising between her breasts. "All I smell is perfume," I said.

"And that's all Jenny will smell."

"Jeez, you're naughty Vicki. Now I'm going to walk around with a hard on all day just thinking about you being covered in my cum."

"Well, not covered," she said with a sly grin, emphasizing the word covered, "that would probably take a couple more mouthfuls but I'm up for it if you are stud."

I pushed her against the wall and planted my lips on hers, our lips parted and our tongues danced. Her mouth tasted like cum and I moaned into it. We kissed for a moment then I licked her collar bone, a place I knew she had rubbed my cum. She moaned softly. It was salty. She really did have my cum still on her.

The rest of the weekend went like a normal visit. I tried to be as attentive and affectionate to Jenny as I could. I felt guilty about my tryst with her sister but I did not regret it. As we were leaving we did the normal hugs and love yous but as Vicki hugged me and said love you she added with a whisper, "can't wait till next time, I need more of you."

12