First Lesbian Experience for Wife

Story Info
Young wife’s enjoys domination by a lesbian, husband watches.
3.5k words
4.38
29k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife (Kate) and I had been married for three years. Our sex life was reasonably good. We did not find the time to get together as often as I would have liked but it was still pretty good when we did. We had timed a holiday in the sun for Kate's birthday, which was at the end of the week. We had agreed that we would arrange a present for her while away.

We spent most of the time down at the beach or by the pool. There were lots of couples our age including a few gay couples. June and Jan were an attractive couple who were friendly and we had lunches or evening meals with them a couple of times. As the week went on I kept asking Kate what she wanted for her birthday, but getting no response.

At the end of one lunchtime Kate went to the toilet but was very flushed and jumpy when she returned. She asked me to come back to our room, as she had to tell me something. When there she said that June and Jan had been in the toilet area. When she had finished in the cubicle and walked to the sink June was standing behind Jan who was facing Kate. June put her hand inside Jan's bikini bottom and played blatantly with Jan's pussy. June said that Jan loved to be exhibited and if Kate stayed to wash her hands Jan would orgasm before Kate could leave.

Kate said she was so excited by the spectacle that she did not rush the hand washing and witnessed Jan dissolve into orgasm. June had to support her as the strong orgasm left her unable to support her own weight. June smiled at Kate taking her time and said that she would be happy to do the same for Kate at any time. By the time she finished telling me the story she was even more flushed.

Kate stood in front of me and turned to face away from me. She took my hand and pushed it into her bikini bottom. I got the message and used my whole hand to rub and play with her wet pussy and erect clit. She always takes time to become aroused but not this time. She came violently in seconds shaking so hard I had to work hard to keep her standing. She kept apologizing until I convinced her that I had enjoyed it almost as much as her.

"You know why I came so quickly and what I was thinking about don't you?"

"Of course I do. There is nothing in the world that I enjoy so much as seeing you orgasm. That was the best I can ever remember seeing. I love you Kate, chill."

Kate offered to 'do something for you' but I laid her down and cuddled up behind her as she took a nap. The first thing she said when she woke was.

"I know the birthday present I would like but I cannot find the words to ask you."

"You don't need to find the words. If you want sex with June you have my blessing. I know you have always been just a little bi-curious and this does seem a good opportunity. What do you make of June, she seems a little aggressive?"

"She does have a fabulous body and she seems able to see right through me in a way that leaves me feeling quite helpless. I think if she had told me to I would have let her do to me what she did to Jan right there in the toilet. I am so sorry that sounds awful."

We agreed to ask June and Jan to have dinner with us that evening which June seemed happy to agree to. She made a comment to Kate something about priding herself on always spotting potential in beautiful young women. Dinner was great food and conversation flowed easily. As we drunk our coffee June turned to Kate and said.

"If I have read you right young lady you are very keen to take me up on my offer. If you are please ask me right now. You have only this one chance. Be clear what you say next and if I have read you wrong I apologize to both you and Keith."

I felt sorry for Kate. I knew what she wanted and she knew that she had my blessing or at least my permission. She looked towards me. Was she looking for saving or further encouragement?

"It was beautiful watching you bring Jan to orgasm. Would you please do the same for me? I have never touched or been touched by another woman would you let Keith to be there it would mean so much to me?"

"That is very sweet of you. If you came to me you do not set the rules. If you hadn't realized it, if you come to me, I make all the rules. You will be with me for two hours and you will have no say in anything that happens in that time. It is sweet that you want Keith looked after. Jan will be instructed to entertain your husband so that he is not left out, but they will not be with us. I do have something that might keep both you and Keith happy. As I will test you in so many different ways I will set up two cameras, which Keith and Jan can watch. They will record and relay everything back to both of them. Simply answer yes or no."

My mouth was dry and my heart was racing. Kate was looking straight at me as she quietly said.

"Yes, yes please."

"Good girl I promise you that if nothing else you will remember the next two hours for the rest of your life."

It did take setting the cameras and the link to my computer a frustrating 15 minutes. I ended watching the feed in our bedroom with Jan. I had no interest in her even though her body was beautifully petite and very feminine. She started to strip off as the feed from the other room burst into life. I said you don't need to do that Jan. She said she would be punished by June if she didn't try everything to give me a good time.

I told her she had a beautiful body but that I was not interested in her having to perform for me. I said I would tell June anything that Jan wanted me to and that she should do exactly and only what she wanted to. She looked so relieved and she thanked me and said that no male body had ever attracted her but she would give me a blowjob if I wanted. She understood my smile telling her that she had no duties to perform for me.

I was pleasantly pleased that the feed to the compute included sound. The first words seemed to set the scene.

"You are here to do what I tell you to. Exactly what I tell you to. Do you understand?"

It was my usually almost aggressive wife who dropped her eyes and meekly said.

"Yes mistress I understand completely. I am here to do what you tell me to. May I just say I am feeling so aroused and so submissive."

"You will be submissive and I fully intend to arouse you to levels you have never known before. Now slip your dress off so I can see more of your stunning body. Oh nice no knickers. I had spotted the lack of bra but the only disappointment is not being able to take wet knickers off you. Is your pussy wet young lady?"

"Yes mistress very wet."

June was sitting on the edge of the bed still dressed as she had been at dinner. With Kate completely naked she looked helpless and completely under the control of the dominant June. I couldn't believe how aroused I felt. There was a naked woman next to me but I was not interested.

"Just so you completely understand your position right now you are going to go over my knee for a spanking. I will not spank you hard but after each ten you will thank me and ask for ten more."

Kate seemed almost in a trance as she draped herself over June's knees. Good to her word the spanking was no more than firm and the one camera picked up Kate's face as she accepted each spank as if welcoming it. After each of the first two groups of ten Kate not only thanked June and asked for more but said that she was loving every last spank. At the end of the third group June said Kate needed to show her appreciation. Getting Kate to kneel between her legs that were wide apart she pulled my wife's head under her full-length skirt.

I am certain that Kate had never been between a woman's legs before. There did not appear to be any reluctance as she disappeared under the skirt. There was some movement under the skirt that was consistent with her licking the dominant woman's pussy. June's face seemed to be suggesting that she was delighted by Kate's efforts. Jan then shocked me by her next comment.

"June will not let Kate lick her to orgasm yet. Just watch carefully in the next minute or so she will fill Kate's mouth but not while cumming but while peeing. She loves to nearly drown any submissive the first time they are allowed between her legs."

Nothing changed much until June held Kate's head in position for the first time and appeared to relax. Kate's body suddenly went rigid and she tried to move her head away from the pussy. There was a momentary battle between the two of them until Kate's body lost all tension.

"Oh well done Kate. She has accepted the inevitable so quickly. June has been saving her pee for hours and will pee for over a minute. It looks like Kate is really submissive and will soon be bloated by pints of pee."

"Good girl Kate. You have spilled a little at the start but if you spill another drop you will regret it. Oh a good piss is almost as good as an orgasm but this one will last so much longer than any orgasm. Feel free to play with your own pussy as you take every last drop."

Kate's hand appeared immediately between her legs to comply with the offer.

"Oh by the way feel free to play but don't think you are entitled to an orgasm. With me you have to earn them and be given permission. As the last three first time subs have left me without permission you might just get lucky. While you keep drinking don't ignore my clit, there's a good girl."

I am glad Jan was nowhere near my prick as a light breeze would have made me explode I was so aroused.

"Oh you must be so proud of Kate she is doing such a great job."

It seemed the oddest comment by Jan but somehow I did kind of feel proud. It seemed like two minutes before June released Kate's head. When we could see Kate's face it and her whole head was soaked and it looked as if she had not breathed the whole time as it was flushed a deep red.

I was aroused confused and desperate to comfort my wife. That was not going to happen for a long time.

"Oh I would love to lick that face all over. Is she usually so easily excited? She does look so sexy and so helpless."

I had paid little attention to Jan but the tone of her voice made me turn to see her. She was lying so that she could she the screen by looking between her legs that she had pulled back towards her ears. Her open pussy was swollen and wet and her fingers were working hard to make it wetter.

"Be a love and lubricate that butt-plug for me. Thanks that's great would you be kind enough to push it as far up my bottom as you can?"

Wanting to get back to the screen I pushed the plug firmly in one go until her bottom gave up and accepted the largest butt-plug I had ever seen. In any other situation I would have wanted to fuck this girl but my wife was exciting me far more.

"Oh fuck that's great thank you."

Jan was rubbing her pussy with enthusiasm before I had looked away. When I looked back Kate was back across June's knees but this time June was naked. Her boobs were bigger than I thought and unlike Kate's drooped significantly. Her areolas and nipples covered most of her big tits and were very dark. I had not heard any instruction but the spanking was now much firmer. Kate sighed or grunted as every spank landed.

I wasn't sure to begin with but soon recognized that as each rhythmic spank landed Kate pushed her bottom up ready for the next. It was a deep frustrated sigh from Kate as the spanking stopped and June seemed to be circling the centre of my wife's anus. Kate's pussy was no longer in contact with June's leg but her bottom was very much in contact with June's fingers. The sighs were now of contentment not frustration particularly when she was able to find June's leg with her clit again.

After the spanking it looked and sounded like June was making love to Kate who was purring and mewing in pleasure. For the first time I felt a pang of jealousy as Kate's face looked beautiful in her excited state. This pleasuring of Kate lasted a few minutes before June pushed her off her leg and sat at the top of the bed with her back against the headboard. Kate was confused as she was told to lie across the bed with her head in June's lap, but eventually settled on her back.

In this position it was easy for June to present her huge nipple to Kate's mouth. My wife did not hesitate as she sucked it deep into her mouth. For the first time there was a contented smile on June's face as she ran her hand down to Kate's pussy. Her fingers just rested on the wet pussy as her nipple was gently sucked and nibbled.

"This is your chance to impress me. I have been known to orgasm from nipple play alone if you get it right you might just earn yourself one. Poor Jan spends hours suckling and I have seen her so frustrated that she has been in tears. She is good but has never been able to get me there. You are showing great promise and your enthusiasm warms my heart."

With those words she started to slap Kate's pussy gently but persistently. When Kate moved off the first nipple to suck the other my eyes dropped out of my head. The areola was very crinkled and a fraction of its size earlier. The nipple had absorbed huge amounts of the areola and was now over an inch long and half as wide. I could understand why Kate seemed so enthusiastic I would love to have the chance to suck those nipples.

The slapping of the pussy got more aggressive until Kate was lifting herself up towards the hand. I know the noises Kate makes and the look on her face when she is approaching orgasm. She was showing all the signs just before the slapping stopped.

"She once did this to me for over an hour. I got close to orgasm every few minutes but she knew exactly when to stop the stimulation. Poor Kate has got a very full bladder and June will apply just enough pressure to her bladder to painfully stimulate her."

I hadn't noticed that June was massaging Kate's full looking stomach with long firm strokes. Kate was rolling away from the pressure on occasions. The hand returned to the swollen pussy and clit and started slapping again. Kate was moved from nipple to nipple. They were now almost black and possibly even bigger still. The cycle of the slapping stopping and starting got shorter and shorter as Kate took less and less time to get close to orgasm. I sensed a change in June and saw that her eyes were more distant and she seemed to be on autopilot.

Her spare hand suddenly grabbed Kate's head and held her tight to her left breast. I do not know how I knew but June was having an orgasm. No thrashing around, no squeezing her legs together, no noise being made just a surrender spreading across her face. I had never seen an orgasm like it. She was completely in control of it and although it lasted many seconds an observer could so easily have missed it. Her eyes stayed open and she was looking straight at the camera.

'Have you ever seen a woman orgasm with her eyes open? Many of her subs never know that she has an orgasm with them and she is capable on a good day having many. Now she will really step it up on the gorgeous Kate. She is helpless to defend herself unless she is happy to walk out of there with a swollen clit and no orgasm. She arouses easily does she orgasm easily too?"

"June seems to know all the right buttons to push. Usually she is slow to arouse and slow to orgasm but that is not how it seems when she is around June. She did say you were lightening quick to cum in the toilet with June."

"Yes she has complete control over me and my body. She once talked me into one in five minutes without touching any part of me. It was devastating in it's intensity, quite extraordinary."

Kate was now on her back with her head supported by a pillow. June was kneeling above her head and chest facing Kate's feet and one of the two cameras. Leaning forward she ignored the messy pussy and started massaging between Kate's bellybutton and where her pubic hair would start if she had any. Kate asked her to stop, as she was desperate to pee.

"If I stop and you get off this bed I will not be here when you come back. You have done well so far and I may even allow you to orgasm if you stay. I think that you might enjoy my very special arousal of that wonderful body if you stay. Are you up to be controlled by a lesbian dominatrix? If so reply by kissing my bottom."

We could see Kate lifting her head and it disappearing between the shapely and slightly large bottom in front of her. June reached back and spread her cheeks settling back on her knees. I could only imagine the view, feel and aroma that Kate was now experiencing. The view was exciting me as I watched my wife whose pussy was giving an insight as to her excitement.

The slapping of her pussy recommenced but was now more spanking than the mild slapping. It was centred on her clit that was bigger than I could remember it. There was the sound of pleading coming from underneath and behind June but it was not clear what it was asking for. Every time this got to a certain level June stopped the spanking and poor Kate was left hanging again.

"I do not believe you have never been down on another woman your tongue has brought me close to a second orgasm many times. I have decided to give you the chance to get some relief. I will spank you one last time and then will go down on you for just 30 seconds. You are not to move a muscle or make a single sound. If you do you will be left hanging. Do not stop using that gorgeous tongue until I tell you to."

The last spanking was the firmest but there was no noise or movement from Kate. Later Kate told me that it was the spanking that got her so aroused that she would not have been able to stop herself cumming. Being forced to stay quiet and still was excruciating particularly when June's touch was feather like. She licked around the clit and gently sucked it. Kate said that the total focus on being still and quiet somehow made her much more aware of every spasm and wave that racked her body. She said she had never realised how violent orgasms were until that one. She also admitted that it was the strongest longest orgasm because of the build up and the knowledge that I was watching her being sexually controlled by another woman.

From where Jan and I sat Kate's orgasm was unspectacular. When June eventually sat back up she did not release Kate but told her that the quicker she brought her to orgasm the quicker she would be released. Kate now used her hands as well as her mouth. If the two orgasms we had witnessed had been controlled June's second was not. She was loud in her praise of Kate and her orgasm was a joy to watch.

Kate always says that I have never given her a better birthday present.