First Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So the call I received from my daughter pleading with me to come home was part of his scheme to get me back?"

"That seems to be a likely scenario, yes."

"I don't believe that anyone could sink as low as to include his own daughter in this scheme. I know he can be controlling, but this?"

"If your daughter has made a report that has led to a misuse of police resources in following up of that report, she can be in big trouble."

"I don't blame her, she would have been forced to make that call to me."

"Be that as it may, we will follow up on this." They left us.

"I have one final call to make and then I'm done with that part of my life for good." She rang Andrea. "Andrea, if your father forced you to tell me that fanciful tale of his being found in a river to get me to come home, I suggest that you distance yourself from him because the police are investigating the whole matter." She disconnected her previous life.

I took her in my arms and held her while she released her emotions. Some time later she lifted her head from my chest and looked at me. "Thank you for being you. I love you so much. Kiss me please."