All Comments on 'First Love'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
Big_Tim99Big_Tim993 months ago

Yeah. She would have cheated.

Baldy74Baldy743 months ago

Really good, but I would love for it to be continued! Be nice to read that Jake does find someone worthy of him.

jamesapplejamesapple3 months ago

Wait. In what way is this a romance?

Wiz1002Wiz10023 months ago

Well this relationship was a bit of the hokey-kokey! Is was on, then off, then on and the finally off again. Was hoping for the happy ending, and maybe that is what it was but not how I imagined it might have been.

Great story though

goodshoes2goodshoes23 months ago

Tough story to digest. Gave it 4 stars. Felt it should have been published in the Loving Wives category, not in the Romance category. This was NOT a romance, but rather a story about a heartless bitch who never had true feelings about anyone but herself. Knew a few of them back in the day, both female and male.

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars to the writer. Thank God Jake didn't marry Kayley, They would have been divorced within a year. She can't be trusted to stay out of Ray's bed. She would be having fling with him before the Honeymoon was over. Jake was right NOT to trust the slut, as heartbreaking as it is. This way is better than finding out later, after the wedding. Thanks, for the effort. Buster2U

hindsight2020hindsight20203 months ago

⭐⭐⭐

Weak ending.

crazymike45crazymike453 months ago

Glad to see he grew a pair. He should have gotten them earlier. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Will there be a chapter 2? Im glad he didn't marry Kaylee. He would have a low opinion of himself if he did. He proposes and doesnt give him an answer, then she jumps right into marriage with Ray. She's not a good, or trustworthy woman. She's narcissistic and shallow. Ray is an asshole he continuously ruins Jake's life. First he got Kaylee, then he fucked Sharon, then he took Kaylee again.

I hope things work out for Jake. 5 stars. Hoping for more chapters! You have a good series here

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood3 months ago

Definitely not the ending I was expecting. Well written.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor633 months ago

Great story. I hope there is a follow up where Jake meets someone and is happy.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode663 months ago

I only rated this story 3 stars, as this was not a romance at all!

TechumsahTechumsah2 months ago

If it's going to be a romance there should be a follow up. This should be in the wise decisions category.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

How is this a romance? Awful placement should be in loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nice! Way to go Jake! Dump her at the altar. 5 stars for an ending where the MC finally gets it right.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Where is the romance? Definitely should’ve been in Loving Wives.

t8ntliklyt8ntlikly2 months ago

Excellent 5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

inka2222inka22222 months ago

-2 stars for Jake keeping being the selfish bitch's playtoy; and even considering being a literal cuck and raising Ray's kids. + 1 star for finally at the end him getting a brain and a spine and ditching the selfish. using, dead weight. 4 total. The fact that the story was short saved it from docking one more star for lack of happy ending for MC, but it definitely added a sour taste.

mac1729mac17292 months ago

Jake finally woke up from the dream and stopped it from becoming a nightmare

Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This story just disgusts me. Horribly flawed characters, female lead is crafted in the most misogynistic depiction I can imagine. Not a romance, a loving wives story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Is there a “MC is a wet lettuce” category?

Ray was a dick

Kaylee is a narcissist

Jake is just a bit pathetic although at least he grew a pair at the end

Not in any way a romance though

Schwanze1Schwanze12 months ago

Better late than never.

6King6King2 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Kaylee had a long history of making the wrong choices, Jake was wise to see that would never change.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good one. He did the right thing, at the perfect time, even though it was accidental. She'll remember being stood up at the alter forever, and if she has any brains, she'll realize it was her own fault for taking a warm and loving man for granted.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I couldn’t even understand this story as I was reading it, I’ve disliked stories before but never commented on it, but this was terrible. Horribly written, hard to follow, it’s misogynistic, it’s like it was written in 30 minutes with hardly to no effort other than the want to have a story on here.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy2 months ago

Probably the right choice under the circumstances!

4

elling50elling502 months ago

The third good story posted on the same day! Liked it.

012Say012Say2 months ago

Nice twist. Unsettling story, and I liked it. A 5 for sure!

AngelRiderAngelRider2 months ago

There is nothing romantic about this. Nonerotic would have been a much much better category.

It's fine as a story, I like you and am not going to dog you. I read this category specifically to get away from misery.

fritz51fritz512 months ago

You had me worried there for a while as I knew he should never have given the bitch a second chance. She would always have a roving eye, if not toward Ray, then someone else would have been selected.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You can't help but write "loving wives" even if they are not wives. Making out with other dudes IS cheating. So it belongs in LW. Also the protag in this, is the standard socially awkward simp, who can't tell a slut even when she throws her cum soaked panties on his face. Which is the average LW hubby. So even if they are not husband and wife, LW is the category for these sweethearts.

114FSO114FSOabout 2 months ago

Burnt her ASS in public, just as she deserved.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 1 month ago

4 stars. Finally, a man smart enough to see the world beyond the pussy lips. He was lucky to have avoided her snare. Good story. Keep up.the good work. MtM

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Explain? Explain what? Instead of apologizing to him and trying to fix things she got pregnant and married the asshole? Crazy entitled bitch. Better off without, mate. Better off without.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES