First Love, Only Love

Story Info
Can a first love stand the tests of time?
5.3k words
4.51
5.9k
9
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standard Disclaimers: Any and all characters depicted here are fictional and reside in my mind, only. If by chance, they are partaking in sexual hijinks, they are over 18. I realize there are many readers on this site. I also realize there are aspects of some of my stories that are not appreciated. I write these stories for my own pleasure, and, hopefully, for some of my fans, too.

I am Bradley Rosen, Brad to my friends, and I am looking at my 45th birthday, in about a month. I am also looking at my 20th year of practicing law, now at my own firm, for nearly two years. I'm married to the love of my life, Brenda, and we have a son, Josh, nearly 18 and a senior in high school, and a daughter, Joanne, 16 and a half, and a sophomore, at the same school.

It also happens to be the school where Brenda started teaching English just over 22 years, previously.

As a criminal defense lawyer, we are assigned to be court appointed, from time to time, which virtually cannot be turned down. Most judges know there are lawyers who like being court appointed, and there are some who don't. Color me in the latter category.

Its not the monetary issue, its usually the very low character of the defendants. They think by turning down a public defender, they'll get a better defense from one of us.

My practice has started to gain momentum, with my firm now having three lawyers and three paralegals.

On a very quiet Friday afternoon, I get a call from the presiding judge of the King County Superior Court asking me to take a case that piqued my curiosity. I recognized the defendant's name as a girl I had known back in Junior High School.

Kathy Moore. If our class voted a 'most likely to serve time in jail' she would have won. Hands down. It seems she must have forgot our high school graduation, and was a no show.

Looking over her record, I saw she was no stranger to the legal system. Five stints in the County Jail, and a juvenile record that was sealed. The current charge was assault, plus possession, with the intent to sell.

I called the Judge's clerk and told her I'd take the case.

I made a point of visiting her in jail on Saturday, as Monday, she would have her first court appearance, so this made the meeting important.

As I entered the interview room, I noticed she was still cuffed to the restraining bar on the table.

"Hey, unlock these fucking cuffs, asshole!"

"Good morning, to you, too, and your opening remarks get the cuffs left in place."

I sat down, facing her, opened my briefcase, and started to read her record. Just as she started to say something else, I calmly told her to be quiet, or I'd have the guard gag her.

I think she realized I meant business.

"Let's see, a frequent flier at County, and a juvenile record, that's sealed. Correct?"

"Yes."

"Let's talk about your first arrest, nearly 32 years ago, shall we?"

"That's sealed!"

"June 28th, Dahl play field, North Seattle, you and three gang bangers assaulting a young girl, do I have the facts right?"

"God dammit, that's sealed," she screamed.

I very slowly took a picture out of my case, and started talking.

"You, Jesus Montero, Phillip Smith, and Henry Watkins were trying to sexually assault one Brenda Buxbaum, isn't that right?"

Silence.

"A classmate of Brenda's came running at you four, swinging his baseball bat, right?"

Silence, with her eyes wide open.

I took two framed pictures out of my case. The first one, of two kids from around 32 years previous. Brenda and me, as soon to be seventh graders. And the second, of Brenda and me from last year.

"Meet my wife, Brenda Rosen."

If looks could kill, she'd have done me in.

"Why are you here?" she asked, barely audible.

Grinning, I told her I didn't have a choice.

Before getting too far into my little story, let's give you readers a little back story.

The sun was out, brightly that day, on that June afternoon, I was headed to the ball field with some friends, as we did nearly every day, during the summer.

We all heard the screaming, and saw those three soon to be jailed criminals attacking Brenda, the 'new girl in town'. I was the only one to react, grabbing my bat, and started running at them, yelling for them to get out of there.

The three of them were trying to rip her shirt off, when I swung my bat, connecting with one of their shoulders. My swinging bat got their attention, as I noticed this other girl, who seemed to be urging these jerks on.

Just as I kept swinging my bat at all three, plus the ring leader, we all heard the approaching sirens.

The main thing I was thinking as I was swinging my bat was, am I doing my grandpa Al proud with my level swing? Yes, Al Rosen, All-Star third baseman for the Cleveland Indians, in the 40's and 50's, is my grandpa.

When the dust cleared, with statements taken, I got the jacket I used to cover Brenda's shaking body, and just held her close, until her parents arrived.

Even before this happened, Brenda and me seemed to hit it off. Both of us wore glasses. We both had a mouthful of braces. Both were referred to as bookworms. Both extremely shy, except around each other and our respective families.

Along with these occurrences, we were both studying for our Bar and Bat Mitzvahs. Both our birthdays were in the same week, the next Spring. We just hit it off. As soon as we met, we just clicked.

All through Junior and Senior high, we were the epitome of best friends. In Junior high, we were overly cautious about kissing because we didn't want to lock up our braces, needing a trip to the orthodontist.

In high school, the running joke was how long after graduation would we get married. In actual fact it was just over three years, while we were just finishing college.

We had both just celebrated our 18th birthdays, and had talked about what we would and would not do, at our upcoming Senior Prom.

The Prom was fantastic. My dad let me use his car, far nicer than the beater I drove. Getting back to Brenda's house, we both changed into jogging pants and tee shirts. Sitting in her bedroom, just hugging, with an occasional kiss, or two, I got really brave and put one hand inside her shirt, cupping her fairly large breast. Her nipple hardened under my soft touch. Our kissing deepened, with our tongues doing some exploring. I very slowly lifted her shirt off, over her head, exposing her bra covered breasts. Fairly large, with her nipples straining against the fabric if her bra.

I moved my hands behind her, trying to unhook her bra. Not having a clue how this worked, we chuckled a bit, as she reached behind her, unhooking it, for me.

Her breasts were beautiful. I do have to admit, these were the first two I had ever seen, as my mom and sister didn't parade around our house naked. We weren't prudes, but not exhibitionists, either.

Seeing them for the first time, I just smiled, and whispered, beautiful. Followed by very gentle rubbing, her small nipples turned rock hard, causing her moaning to fill the room. We started kissing, softly, at first, but picking up quickly.

I finally leaned down, kissing one nipple then the other. Her moans were getting louder, with her hands gripping my shoulders harder and harder.

I finally sat up, taking my shirt off, and pulling my jogging pants off. We both laid down on her bed, with me easing her jogging pants off, too. With both of us just wearing undies, and kissing very deeply, my hand moved from one breast down her tummy to the top of her panties. I could tell by her sudden gasp, that I should slow down.

She moved one of her hands to the front of my briefs, asking "can I see it?"

Nodding, we both lowered my undies allowing my fairly sturdy 6 inches to spring free. Her hand lightly touched the head, then slid down my shaft. I rolled onto my back, with Brenda moving onto her left side and moving her hand up and down a bit faster.

It was the most exquisite feeling I ever had. With our kissing getting more intense, and her hand moving faster, I felt my pending explosion. All of a sudden, I started cumming. In buckets.

Just looking into each other's eyes, I tried catching my breath, with Brenda telling me that was the sexiest thing she had ever seen.

After a well needed cleanup, we just laid staring at each other, under just a sheet. Our kissing started, again, with me finally removing her panties. I very softly touched the downy fine hair covering her already wet slit, just lightly running my finger up and down its length.

Just hearing her throaty moans had me hard as a rock, again. When I started kissing my way down her body, her moans became even louder, if possible. When my tongue touched her virgin slit, her knees clamped my head with a vise like grip. After a bit of exploration, I finally found her clit. With just a couple of very soft licks, she exploded, nearly knocking me off her bed.

Getting the condom out of its wrapper, and placing it where it belonged, I moved between her legs, and very carefully started inside.

After just a mild pinch, I was in. After all the years of thinking about this very act, we were finally doing it! Making love. Brenda and Brad. Making love. Doing it. Screwing.

Moving a bit faster, in and out. Kissing both her rock hard nipples. Her legs wrapped around my backside. This was what we had been talking about for several years. Saving ourselves for Senior Prom.

We were both fairly certain we were going to be married, and also knew we wouldn't make it through college, without doing just this.

As we were both closing in on our explosions, we were gripping each other as if our lives depended on it. Panting, thrusting faster. Brenda literally yelling in my ear, as she came, just seconds before I did. Laying on top of her, using my elbows to keep from crushing her, we were grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh, God, Brad, that was amazing," she gasped, still trying to catch her breath.

"You aren't sorry we did that, are you?"

"Not a chance. I love you so much!"

"If the lights were on, you'd see how much I'm blushing, sweetheart."

Laying back in bed, with just my briefs and her panties on, she laid her head on my shoulder, and whispered how much she loved me, again.

"Do you think we can actually study enough in college to pass our classes?" I asked, grinning.

After one nod, I think we were both asleep.

Sometime during the night, I felt her soft breasts against my side, and an arm across my chest. I turned my head to see she was looking into my eyes, with one hand moving down my body. When she got to my briefs, her hand dived inside, and very slowly started rubbing my now growing manhood. It didn't take long for my undies to land on the floor, followed by her panties. I felt her kissing her way down my body. Very softly kissing my nipples. Licking each one. Down farther, replacing her hand on my cock with her lips. Not a word being spoken.

I moved her body so I could return the oral favor. My God she tasted good. Slowly, her head started to bob, up and down, taking about half my rock hard manhood into her warm, wet mouth. I had my tongue buried inside her soaking wet sex.

Moving off, grabbing another condom, I very quietly asked if she wanted to get on top of me. Nodding her ascent, she straddled me, leaning over, continuing our very deep kissing. Moving up and down, with me holding her by both hips, licking both nipples, and thrusting as deep as I could go.

We just couldn't get enough of each other. We both agreed, after another cleanup, that this fucking thing was very well worth waiting for. I did have to admit, she was a little shy about walking around in the nude, as this was uncharted territory, for her.

When we finally woke up, giving each other a very long and sensual kiss, she giggled, a bit, and told me she thought we should air the room out, as it smelled of sex.

Grinning, I asked if she was ready for another round, when she admitted she was a bit sore 'down there', and wanted to let it rest a while longer. With the toe curling kiss she gave me, I agreed to anything she asked.

She got a phone call around noon, with her mom quietly asking if it was OK for them to return home.

When they arrived, Brenda and her mother, Sheila, and big sister Deborah, adjourned to the back yard, leaving me with her dad, Ronald.

"Bradley, I want you to know how much our family thinks of you, and truth be told, if it were up to me, this, um, arrangement wouldn't have happened for a few more years."

"Please, Mr. Buxbaum,"

"Let me continue, and its Ron. My wife convinced me you two were mature enough to do whatever you two did last night. And please don't tell me what you did!"

"Thank you, Ron, and be assured I would never do anything to harm your daughter. We are very much in love."

"Just make sure you don't get her pregnant, or I'll finish what the Mohel (pronounced moyel, the person who performs circumcisions) started on your 8th day."

"I promise, I truly do."

Sunday evening, both our families had dinner together, and my mother, Susan, and sister, Anne, had a long conversation with the girls in my life.

Meanwhile, my dad, Robert, and Ron took me aside wanting to talk. I listened, and the main gist of their talk was what did I want to do after college.

I told them that I wanted to be a lawyer. Not working as a banker, like my dad, or a stockbroker, like his dad, after his baseball career was ended by knee injuries. Brenda's dad taught math at a local Community College, and was very happy doing that.

Brenda did want to follow her dad into the teaching profession, but hadn't decided on which subject or subjects she wanted to teach.

We both had been accepted to the University of Washington, and had agreed to live at our respective homes, at least for the first year.

That arrangement worked, for the most part, with us staying together, at one house, or the other most weekends. One major change was Brenda's mother taking her to her Doctor, to make sure birth control pills worked with her. At least we were all on the same page concerning any future family additions.

With both of us chewing through our classes, and me being accepted into Law school, and Brenda being accepted into Grad school, for her Masters, our wedding was now being planned.

Three weeks after graduation, it was finally here. Just about nine years after that fateful day on the playfield, the two kids who became fast friends were finally going to become husband and wife.

With the two families already friends, and the grandparents knowing each other, too, it was a truly joyous occasion.

My grandfather, Al with his new wife, his first having died some years earlier, and Brenda's grandparents, all were over the moon, and asking when were they going to be great grandparents!

All we could say is we needed to get through our grad schools, and for them to be patient. We did, however, keep up practicing, every chance we got.

With me attending law school, Brenda got her Master's degree and started teaching High School English, along with being the debate team coach.

We had been living in our own apartment for several years, and enjoyed a very robust sex life. Nothing was off limits as our adventurous lives led us to many new discoveries.

One very warm Spring evening, after another great night of love making, just before our second Anniversary, we were cuddling, with Brenda right behind me. Her hand started rubbing my back, and starting down to the top of my briefs. As I asked if I should turn over, she quietly told me no, just for me to lay still and let her have some fun.

I felt her hand rubbing my backside, and tugging my undies down. I heard her open her nightstand, getting something out of her drawer. I then felt something cold being rubbed up and down my butt crack, and a small, phallus shaped item being slowly inserted inside.

God damn, that felt good. With her other hand stroking my cock, she started picking up the pace of her butt plug. I never gave a thought that I might enjoy this anal action. After about ten minutes, and me being rock hard, I rolled onto my back, with Brenda mounting me, but instead of our usual, she takes a condom from her nightstand, lubes me up, and guides my manhood slowly into her cute backside. With her controlling the speed, and trying to keep her moaning to a minimum, I just kept busy gently licking both very hard nipples. After what seemed like an eternity, I finally filled the condom, but remained hard as a rock.

Rolling ourselves over, discarding the condom, we really got down to some serious fucking. This was nothing like making love. This was pure, raw fucking. When we were both spent, we just stared at one another.

"You want to tell me what got into you?" I asked.

"Besides your great cock, I overheard two of the older women I teach with talking about anal sex, and I thought, why not try it, once, to see if it is something we might want to do. Maybe more than once!"

Into my final year of Law School, we made the decision to start a family. Already having feelers out with potential employers, we felt it was time. With us keeping in practice in bed, we found out just over three months later, our family would be increasing in just over six months.

With the school year just ended, off we went to finally meet our new son. Just over four hours later, Joshua Albert Rosen made his appearance. 7 pounds and 19.5 inches and not a hair on his beautiful, round head. Just a hint of light brown peach fuzz.

Just about 16 months later, Joanne Susan Rosen made our family complete. An ounce under 8 pounds and 20 inches long. Another head of peach fuzz, just a tiny bit darker than her older brothers.

Brenda went back to teaching after Josh was born, but we decided she could take an entire year off after Joanne's birth. I was doing well enough, and day care for two was difficult to find that we considered to be good.

It was at this time, too, we decided to buy a house, instead of renting. After finding a great house in a new area, Brenda reconsidered, and returned to teaching, but as a substitute, not every day.

With our kids 6 and nearly 4 and a half, we sort of had our 'turning point' in our marriage.

Brenda was never thin, but not overly heavy, by any means. After two children in 16 months, some of the baby weight didn't leave. I never complained, and we even started walking, together, to keep healthy.

One day, I could tell something was not right, when I came home from work. She had been subbing three days, in a row, and each day, she seemed more down than the previous day.

Finally, I asked what was bothering her. She just fell into my arms sobbing how upset one of the other teachers made her.

"What has he been doing?"

"He started, two days ago, with just some comments about how he would like to see more of my breasts."

Brenda always dressed on the conservative side at school.

"And, today?" I asked.

"He made even a more suggestive remark, standing so close I could feel him getting hard."

My blood was boiling, as she continued.

"I yelled for him to get back, loud enough for the others in our lounge to hear. He backed away and left the lounge."

I just held her sobbing body, trying to calm her down. She reiterated that nothing she did or said gave this jerk any hint she was looking for his advances to continue.

Monday morning, I was at the high school, with the principal, district superintendent, and a detective from the local police department.

The following conversation took place, once this teacher, Jack Lawson entered the conference room.

Superintendent: Let me introduce anyone you don't know. Detective Anderson. Bradley Rosen, and you know both of us.

Me: Mr. Lawson, would you please ask either your Superintendent or Principal to see their breasts?

12