First Lover Pt. 01

Story Info
Young adults exploring each other’s bodies.
1.3k words
4.1
10.6k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NwadZ
NwadZ
4 Followers

People often reminisce about their first sexual experience. My very first sexual experience was not the one I harken back to when I need inspiration for pleasuring myself. No. I close my eyes and conjure memories of the first man that showed me what sex SHOULD be. I had sexual encounters before him, but each left me wondering what the big deal was. But, he changed all that.

We had been platonic friends in high school, he several years ahead of me. I remember watching his confident swag and his easy smile. He was kind in a way that few high school boys are. I remember watching him lick his full lips making my pussy flood. I suppose, even before I consciously knew what pleasures a mouth like that was capable of giving, my body always knew. And, what a body it was. I was a cheerleader and built like one. Strong legs, fat ass, size D cups. All that coupled with being brilliant and having lips created for sucking dick. It would take me years to give myself permission to use my mouth to please a man, but I was a quick study.

The summer after I graduated I was preparing to head down south for college. Basically, counting the days until I was free, going from one party to the next. I found myself hemmed up by some foul mouthed boy I kept telling I had a man. I was beginning to get a little frightened when a strong arm grabbed me by my waist, covered my eyes and breathed, "guess who" into my ear. His lips brushed my ear as he spoke and sent a wave of lust down my body. I didn't catch the voice at first, but knew it was familiar and safe. I turned around to see him. The last vestiges of boyhood were gone as I looked up at his broad shoulders and strong arms. He leaned in and gave me a kiss I still dream about. The feeling of his tongue inside my mouth, hot and wet, made my knees weak. Then he said, "I been looking everywhere for you, baby. Let's go." He gave me a wink, grabbed my hand, lead me away and completed the perfect rescue. We walked to his car and that was the beginning of my sexual awakening.

I thanked him for saving me. He said he could tell by my body language that I was uncomfortable. I was screaming to be saved, as he put it. I asked him if the kiss was a part of the plan, because it felt real. He said he had wanted to kiss me like that since the first time he saw me. I asked him what else did he want to do to me. He said he wanted to put his hand on the skin at the small of my back. He wanted to feel my head lay against his chest while he held me. He wanted to hold my ass as I made love to him. He wanted to take hold my breasts in his hands while he ran his thumbs over my nipples. He wanted to put his face in my wet pussy and eat it until I came. I'm so wet that I'm sure his car is going to smell like my juices when I get out. Between each want, he kisses my neck with his full, moist lips. He bites my earlobe. All I can think about is having his skin next to mine.

I reach over and slide my hand under his shirt. I can feel the pubic hair on his stomach and fight the urge to slide my hand down to explore the promise land the puff of hair offered. Touching his stomach, firm but still soft, was intoxicating. I slide closer to him so I can feel his quickening breath. I slowly slide my hand up his chest and feel his firm nipples. He lets out a full moan, so I know that's his spot. I lift his shirt and kiss his chest. I lick his nipple and I feel his hand on my back. I take that as encouragement to keeping doing what I'm doing. I kiss back down his chest to the mound of hair growing from his pants. I look up at him and assure him, there is no way he is getting head tonight and laugh. He laughs and say's can I get to third base? I tell him only if he is very, very good.

I can see the bulge in his pants and want to touch it so bad. I've never seen one get so big. Just then, I feel his hand on my stomach and pray that his hands don't slip in my panties and see how wet I am. I'm slightly embarrassed at how full my pussy is. But instead of down, his hand slowly climbs my torso. My breath quickens as his large hand cups my full breast. He rubs his thumb over my erect nipple and I let out a moan of consent. Then, he pinches my nipple. It felt so good I thought I might cum just from that. I had no idea a little pain could be so arousing. With a half smile he asks if I like that. I respond with a head nod, afraid my voice would betray me. He tells me he can't believe he is actually caressing my big tits. He tells me he spent hours fantasizing about touching me like this. I ask him if he touched himself while he thought about me, because I touched myself thinking about him. I heard his breath catch at the thought of me playing with my pussy. It was my turn to surprise him.

I pushed him back so he sat squarely in the drivers seat. I then slowly reached under my skirt to slide off my dripping wet panties. I swung my legs onto his lap so he could help remove them. I asked him to hold them, so I would not lose them. Secretly, I just wanted him to feel how wet I was for him, and I had plans for those wet panties. He may not get to pound my pussy with that big dick tonight, but I would still make sure he came. Hard.

I spread my legs, making sure he had a prime view. He began to slide his hand up the inside of my thigh. It felt so fucking good. I let him get close enough to my love that he could feel the moist heat emanating from my tight pussy. Then I stopped him. Put his hand back in his lap and told him no touching...only I could touch tonight.

I'm slowly unbuttoned my shirt and slid the straps of my bra down just enough to expose my hard nipples. I ran my hand over my breast and moaned. I slowly slid one hand down my stomach and onto my exposed mound. I took my index finger and parted my pussy lips. I was so wet that my lips made a smacking sound as they parted. I slid my fingers deeper into my love. He was watching so intently and massaging his rock hard dick through his jeans. Seeing him touch himself made me even hornier, if that was possible. I closed my eyes and played with my hard clit, I slid my fingers deep inside me, while he watched. I was so close to coming and I didn't want to cum without him. I told him to pull out his dick so I could see it. He quickly complied. I told him to put my wet panties on his dick and jack off for me while I made myself cum for him. Watching him stroke that huge dick, tight and thick, I stroked my clit faster. I couldn't hold my cum and let out a scream of pleasure like I had never experienced before. Then I watched his cum explode on my panties. Both spent, he looked at me with a devilish grin and said..."this is going to be an amazing summer, isn't it?" All I could do was smile and nod.


NwadZ
NwadZ
4 Followers