First Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Martins
Martins
499 Followers

Soon I noticed that Stan would raise his hips to meet my thrusts but would also dry fuck the bed on which he laid as I fucked his ass. I was on the verge of cumming but feared thrusting too hard into his virgin ass as he called it. Stan gyrated up to meet my thrust then dry fucked the bed only to repeat the motion.

Nearing exhaustion, I let the full weight of my body press upon Stan as I lay on top of him. Stan stopped dry humping the bed and we lay motionless for a moment to rest. The sounds of heavy breathing filled the room. Our bodies were now lubricated with a fine mist of sweat.

"Damn, I love fucking you Stan."

"You dick is nice." Stan said as he tilted his ass back against my dick, which rested, inside his ass.

I slowly eased my dick in and out of Stan's ass in a slow fuck. I wanted more of him. I leaned close to his ear.

"I want to feel your dick too, Stan."

I didn't wait for Stan to respond. Slowly, I pulled my dick from his ass. The temperature of the room contrasted sharply with the warmth of his ass that my dick had become accustomed to.

As soon as my dick popped from his sphincter, I rolled off of him and lay on my back beside him. Stan rose to his knees as I stared up at him. First he lifted one knee over my leg, then the other. I spread my legs to give him room to kneel between my thighs.

I had a good view of Stan's pectoral chest muscles and the tight striations of his abdominal muscles referred to as a six pack. As I lifted my head slightly to watch him kneel between my legs, the muscles of my abdomen tightened as well revealing my own hard work in the weight room.

My eyes had adjusted well to the dimly lit room. I could see every muscle on Stan's naked body as he squirted lube on a finger and played with my ass hole. My dick glistened with lube as well, having been freshly plucked from Stan's ass.

I raised my hips as Stan inserted one finger and soon two. I'd learned how to relax my ass hole from my masturbation sessions with the dildo, so I quickly wanted more than his finger.

"Fuck me, Stan." I said looking up at him.

Stan squirted lube on his dick. I planted my feet firmly on either side of Stan and pushed up so as to tilt my ass for better access. Stan positioned his dick just below my balls and pressed it against my ass hole. With my legs spread wide and a man's dick up against my ass, I felt terribly vulnerable.

Stan's dick was gleaming with lube in the low light. Our eyes met. Stan pushed forward slightly. I allowed my sphincter to relax and accepted him. I felt a squish of lube as he slid within me.

The squish was followed by a fullness I can't describe. Warmth and tingling spread over my thighs and groin. I could feel every inch of his dick glide into me and the more he filled me, the more I desired.

As soon as I was fully impaled, Stan rocked his hips back and began to slowly fuck me. As he supported his torso above me, his pelvis thrusted back and forth; the vision was incredibly erotic. It looked like an animal in heat, fucking its mate.

My heart pounded. Sparkles would occasionally flicker in my vision. The musky scent of sex rose above us again. Our sweat mingled. Low grunts and groans echoed softly in the room. To someone nearby, they would have thought two animals were humping in the darkness with the heavy breathing, the grunts, the groaning bed and the occasional slap of skin on skin.

The sounds we emitted were inhuman. The smell was an aphrodisiac; musky and warm. Beads of sweat began to form on our bare skin.

I spread my legs to accept him as much as I could. I wanted all he could give me. Stan was finally able to glide inside me as he would a pussy. His grunts grew louder and my groans rose to meet each thrust.

I wanted to touch my dick, which tingled and bobbed between us. But I knew I would cum if I touched it. Stan then began to thrust purposefully and guttural sounds escaped his throat.

"Mike, I'm cumming. I'm going to..."

"Cum in me Stan. Fuck me. Oh, damn Fuck me..."

Stan grunted. His body was no longer his. He began to shudder. I quickly grabbed my dick and began to jack myself off. But it didn't take long.

As Stan spilled his warm fluid inside me; my hand slid easily up and down my lubed dick. My ass hole quickly spasmed then clamped tightly onto Stan's dick. White cum erupted from the end of my dick and streamed into the air in arcs between us landing in plop after plop onto my chest and abdomen.

Our bodies continued to shudder together for a few moments. Stan's grunts turned into sighs and I milked the last drops of pearly fluid from my dick.

In exhaustion Stan collapsed on top of me and into my arms. He left his dick inside my ass but I could feel warm cum seep from around it and trickle down my ass to the bed.

Sticky cum squished between our chests and my slippery dick pressed against his washboard abdomen. But we didn't care. Our lips met. We kissed; softly at first, then our tongues searched for its mate. We kissed deeper as our tongues met then swirled in a dance of their own.

I don't remember Stan withdrawing his dick from my ass. We simply fell asleep in each other's arms that night. Sticky cum melded between us, white liquid oozed from my ass and sometime during the night Stan's dick slid out as well and plopped on the bed below my balls.

We simply fell asleep in each other's arms.

We didn't say much when the sun rose the next morning. Light through the window illuminated our nakedness. I ran my fingers through Stan's hair and as he awoke I wondered how he would react. He leaned up and kissed me. Then we showered; together this time.

For the first time I tasted a man's dick that morning. We took turns sucking each other's dick in the shower. We couldn't keep our hands off each other as we dried off and I dropped to my knees in the bathroom and sucked him again. Only I wouldn't stop.

Stan fucked my mouth. He grabbed my head. His now familiar moans soon began and I savored his velvety smooth shaft that slid between my lips. Finally, his dick twitched and cum filled my throat. I sucked him dry and swallowed his cum. It was salty and I rose to kiss him and share the remnants of his lovemaking.

Stan knew I needed a morning release and bent over the bathroom counter. We watched our reflection in the large mirror as I lubed his ass then fucked him doggy style.

Not long after I grasped his hips, the room filled with grunts of my own and I sprayed cum inside of Stan. As I pulled out, white cum followed which I licked briefly to clean him up. I couldn't resist and it was incredibly intimate; licking my own cum as it oozed from my lover's ass.

We cleaned ourselves and got dressed. The rest of the weekend after my first night with a man was a blur. Oh, we looked at the girls that were introduced to us at the wedding festivities but at night we left a mess for the maid to clean the next morning as we fucked and sucked much of the night.

Now just because that was my first taste of man sex doesn't mean it was my last. There was something powerful about it. And suffice it to say that Stan and I enjoyed rooming together that last year of college.

Oh, and the macho stuff. It was still there and the homosexual jokes? That didn't stop either. But I finally knew the true meaning behind Stan's demeanor. And he & I were the only ones who really knew each other's desires; after that first time.

Martins
Martins
499 Followers
12