First Meet (Female POV)

Story Info
Internet friends meet for the first time.
1.3k words
3.73
4.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dreamt this about a friend and woke up all hot and bothered. So I wrote it down to sort get it out of my system haha. Enjoyyy!

She checked her phone for the millionth time. No messages. Her last message was left on read. She hadn't gotten a reply in 2 days.

She had met Neil on twitter a couple of months ago while they were both defending a singer against some trolls. When they started talking they hit it off like they had known each other forever. They never shared any personal details though and none of them had any intention to go forward from the friendzone they had put each other into.

" Why did I have to say I missed him?! Now I scared him away." She cursed to herself.

Despite just being friends it was pretty evident Kiara had gotten used to him and his texts everyday. His absence left her a bit unsettled. Or maybe it was a little more than his absence. She admitted to herself that her pulse increased when she first saw the face behind the tweet that had taken her side amidst all the trolls. And from then Kiara could feel herself getting wet whenever they facetimed for the German classes she took from him. She'd learn a new language and have an excuse to call him whenever. When he taught her about tongue movements to get the perfect accent she couldn't help but imagine it mingling with hers, or on her thighs or even inside her.

She shrugged off the errant thought and just as she was about to throw her phone on the bed her screen lit up. She looked at the caller id only to be disappointed by an unknown Nepali number. She picked up and basically fell on her knees when Neil said her name on the other side. "Text me your address. I'm here." he said and without further explanation hung up. Kiara couldn't believe it. It couldn't really be, could it? He couldn't have come all the way from Germany just because she said she missed him. He didn't even like her like that.

Half an hour later,Kiara stood there in awe unable to believe that he was right in front of her. Not just as an online presence but in flesh and blood.

"Hi", she finally mustered up, shaking the hand he offered her. His blue eyes were on her as she held on to his hand a little longer than necessary.

"I couldn't go on with classes anymore." He said smiling as he helped himself inside the door. "The distraction got a little hard to manage so I decided to go on a getaway." His eyes locking with hers. Did he also feel what she was feeling?

Kiara felt naked suddenly, like his eyes, which traveled the length of her body, could peel off every last piece of clothing she wore.

"Distraction?" She asked, jealous of whatever it was that stole this beautiful boy's attention. "I lose my train of thought thinking about our next interactions." he said. "Who can blame me really? I can feel the pull from all those miles away."

He shouldn't have said that just yet. Kiara could feel her body reacting to this physical presence in such proximity. She threw her arms around his neck, pulling his head into hers as her lips met his, her soft tongue sliding between his lips.

Instinctively his arms went around her waist as his tongue danced with hers, a small moan escaping both their throats as they deeply kissed each other.

Her next thought was how incredible he tasted, a mixture of fruits and mint as his tongue danced with hers. Her hands moved through his thick hair. His hands found their way to her back, realizing the dress was backless as he felt her smooth skin.

She let out another moan as his hands caressed her, not believing how incredible he was or this was really happening to her.

He pulled her tighter against him, her pelvis grinding into his now hardened cock as she started moving against him in response to his obvious reaction to her kiss, again moaning, the sound reverberating through his mouth as their tongues danced.

Then his mouth slipped past her neckline to find the soft swell of her breasts. Kiara felt his hesitation, like he was waiting for her approval, so she leaned into his mouth and closed her eyes.

His pushed the cups of her bra and freed her breasts. Her nipples perked as he tweaked and pulled at them. Kiara opened her eyes when he slid the dress off her body. She held his head to herself. After all the built up fantasies she was ready for the sweet release that Neil offered her.

His hands moved to closer to her core and his mouth was still pleasuring her breasts. She arched her back, not finding anything solid to give her purchase. She moaned, cried out as his thumb pressed against her clit, pushed until she felt a climax building, surging.

"No, wait." It couldn't end, not yet. She wanted him to taste her, wished she could feel what his tongue could do when his hands were pure bliss. They moved to the couch. Her knees were already weak.

His mouth left her breasts and the cold air ignited all her senses. When suddenly she could feel his breath on her inner thighs. She moaned and moved forward to find his tongue as it slipped in between the folds of her sex. She screamed with passion. It was smooth, long, and dove into her with a frenzy.

Neil's tongue darted in and out of her, his hands simultaneously grazing the skin on her bust and nibbling on her pussy, which was sopping wet with and for him.

"Yes," she whispered. "Yes. Like that, please." She was close to coming, her pussy throbbing, her breasts heavy. At her pleading, his tongue entered her further than she thought possible. He was deep, rolling his tongue along her walls, sending shock waves of orgasm rolling through her.

She was breathless when she recovered from that. He got up smiling, pleased with himself. He was rock hard just from pleasuring her and that got Kiara even more wet for him. She got on her knees in front of him and took him in her mouth. He moaned so loud she was sure the nosey couple next door would hear them. She held his waist and encouraged him to thrust in and out of her mouth. She liked that he filled her up to her throat.

"I can't hold it anymore." He moaned and pulled himself out. He quickly put on a condom and turned to look at her. Neil kissed her with a smile and helped her up to her feet and bent her over the dining table and entered her in one swift motion. Kiara specially seemed to enjoy the fact that albeit unknowingly he had her in her favorite position. She was sure she had never been so stretched before but it did help that she was dripping.

His thrusts were measured at first but picked up speed until they were both panting. Oh how he was hitting the right spots. He reached under her and stroked her clit while still buried deep in her and going in full speed.

They were both breathing hard as they neared climax but she went off edge before him. His body shook with release when he came and collapsed on top of Kiara's back, relieved.

Ten minutes later, they were on the couch having just finished their coffee. "Its dark already. Its not like you can show me around now. So what next?" Neil asked. Kiara smiled and got up. "Now... round two." She said as she lowered herself on his lap not once looking away from his lustful blue eyes.