First Meeting

Story Info
Two hearts meet as one after years of forced distance.
6.7k words
4.31
4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She checked her reflection in the mirror for what felt like the hundredth time that day. She had spent the entire morning trying on different clothes, different combinations and looks. Each outfit felt ridiculous and she would immediately strip to search for a different ensemble that would make her appear attractive to the man she would meet later that afternoon.

Skirts and jeans, shorts and dresses, none of them seemed to compliment her figure very well. Or so she thought. He had always seemed dazzled by whatever she wore in pictures she took for him. Always saying how pretty she was or how he loved the way that pair of jeans hugged her sexy ass. She felt her face heat up slightly as she recalled all the conversations.

It had been two years since they had met online. Two years of non-stop texts and video calls back and forth. Two years of shared joy and laughter as well as sorrow and tears. She had taken a liking to him almost immediately. The way he took an interest in her and her life and the fact that he was just so warm and open made her feel she could trust him with anything. And she did. From events in her life to personal feelings about herself and family, there was just something about him that made her want to tell him everything. That wanted him to see all the things she kept hidden away from everyone else.

She sat on the couch as the memories of their first couple months together replayed in her mind. So much laughter, he was good at that. At making her smile and feel like she was the most beautiful girl in the world, even then he made her happy. She furrowed her brow and chewed her bottom lip as she recalled the secret she had hidden from him in the beginning, the memory stirring up fear as her mind whispered how bad things could have gone.

She had just turned sixteen when he first contacted her. She hadn't expected him to be different from the other guys who had messaged her, but she was glad to be disappointed in that regard. When asked about her age she told him she was eighteen, fearing that if he knew she was underage he wouldn't want to talk with her. Things soon escalated between them to the point where they were sexting often and exchanging dirty pictures just as much. Each day her lie built on her and her guilt conjured up the worst scenarios she could imagine. She would never reveal her secret to him.

Yet one night she had let it slip that she was hiding something from him. She didn't know why, maybe the guilt but it had just come out. He began to question her about it and her heart began to pound in her chest and her mind raced as she thought of how her fears were coming true. He would find out, then he would hate her and never speak to her again. She remembered the tears that flowed that night as she sat on her bed and tried to type responses through the flood that flowed down her cheeks.

She felt her eyes tear up at the thought, not out of sadness however but out of happiness. When she finally told him the truth about her age she had braced herself for the impending backlash. It never came. He was calm, understanding. He spoke to her in a soothing manner letting her know he wasn't upset in the least. The smoke had cleared and he was still there, still the same as always, so warm and gentle. So kind and caring. The elation she had felt that night was immeasurable, and as she sat on the couch in her green t-shirt and faded jeans she felt it again.

She stared at her blonde, half shaven head in the mirror. Her curly hair hanging down to her shoulder on one side. As she sat there and peered at herself she felt her worries leave her knowing that he would love whatever she wore.

The day had been amazing. Better than she could have ever imagined. She was so nervous as she opened the door when she heard the knock. She hadn't even realized she was holding her breath as she stood in the doorway unmoving from the shock until finally after what felt an eternity he grabbed her, smiled in that warm soft way only he could and pulled her into his arms. It was then her breath escaped her and her heart pounded furiously in her chest. She lost all semblance of time and space wrapped in his arms. So warm, so strong, so safe. Everything faded and she felt as though she were floating, just the two of them. She never wanted to leave that embrace.

Reluctantly they separated, but only so he could gaze at her and tell her just how beautiful she looked. She felt her cheeks turn crimson and turned away quickly to hide as she led him inside. They talked incessantly, well, he talked. She was so nervous she could barely find her voice, how awkward he must have found her. He didn't show it though, he kept his fingers intertwined with hers the entire time; their thighs pressed next to each others and sitting so close there was no space between them. She could have sat that way forever.

He had other ideas though, so many things he wanted to share with her. First was the candy store where they shared so many treats. He held her close the entire time and was a little embarrassed when he tried to feed her some chocolate in front of everyone. Even more so when some smeared across her cheek and he wiped it away with his thumb and sucked it into his mouth. Embarrassed and excited.

Next was the zoo. She took him to all her favorite exhibits though she couldn't tell you what the animals were doing. She was too absorbed with the way his eyes lit up and his demeanor took on that of a curious child as he toured all the place had to offer. Pulling her by the hand excitedly as he led her from one area to the next. She was winded and tired by the end but it was so very much worth it.

Afterwards they stopped for sushi at her favorite place, he had never tried it so it was fun to watch him take his first cautionary bites and funny to see his reactions as he expressed distaste for some and enjoyment for others. They took some to go and walked the streets as they explored the sights. She had found her voice by then and began bombarding him with questions as they walked and talked and ate. She was certain he was getting annoyed with all the questions but he answered each one in a way that showed he was interested in sharing the conversation with her. From how his drive was to whether he was having fun, each answer was filled with desire to engage more and more with the girl next to him.

It truly was perfect. Even now as they sat on the beach in each others arms watching the sun set in silence, there was no other place she wanted to be. She was so lost in her thoughts she was shocked when she felt his hand brush her hair from her face. She looked at him, looked in his eyes as he tucked her hair behind her ear and slowly stroked her cheek with the back of his hand. Down, then back across to her ear through her hair and to the back of her neck. Her body began to heat up as she knew what was happening, began to heat up as she knew she wanted it as well. Her fingers dug into the sand as her nerves made her entire body stiff, however, as soon as his hand pushed gently against her neck her body seemed to move on its own. Her beating heart drowned out all noise as they drew closer, her mouth felt dry and she found it hard to swallow. So close. So close she could feel his breath against her face, so close she could feel his warmth cover her entirely. Then it happened.

A soft, tender press of his lips against hers. It was only an instant but it seemed a lifetime and she was so nervous she was sure her lips were tight from how tense she was. He began to pull back, she didn't want it to end so quickly though. Without thinking she pressed her lips against his as he pulled away. That stopped him. He lightly lay them on hers once more and slowly moved them around ever so slightly. He kissed her again, another quick but also deep kiss. She kissed back. He gave another and she returned in kind. His hands cupped her face as their pace picked up, as their passion intensified. She felt him smile against her lips and his hands move down her shoulders and arms to grab her hands.

The kisses became slower, became deeper as they forgot about everything else and focused only on tasting as much of each other as possible. The desire was clear in his lips and made her body tingle all over from the excitement. He began to lead her down slowly until finally they were laying in the soft sand, his body gently on top as his hands squeezed and caressed her arms. She lost herself in that moment, all the pain and insecurities disappeared and only he remained. Him and his touch, his kiss. She wasn't even sure when his tongue slipped into her mouth but she didn't care. They danced as one with each other in her warm cavern. His caressing hers over and under, exploring her in a way that she had never experienced before. She even found herself doing the same with him. Wanting to taste every inch and map out the foreign territory.

His taste was intoxicating. She hungrily wanted all he had to give and eagerly devoured all she could get. He was beginning to moan into her softly, his hands began to move up her sides and hers quickly followed suit. She felt the muscles in his back tense as he moved into her, felt his hair between her fingers as their passion grew. It was all too much, so overwhelming as he always seemed to be. She couldn't stop them, the tears that filled her eyes as her happiness flooded through her. Couldn't stop the crying laughter that escaped her lips as they kissed. When he paused in the middle of a kiss she was glad for the darkening sky so her blush was hidden.

She could feel his face hovering inches above hers, could feel his thumb trace the trail that her tears had left, could feel his lips as he leaned down and kissed them away. That made her smile, and when he rolled over and pulled her onto him and held her close it only made her smile bigger. He stroked her hair and kissed her forehead as they lay together. Rubbed her arm and squeezed her legs with his as they shared in each others intimacy. Such a perfect moment.

They stayed like that for who knows how long. The melody of the waves washing on shore drifting them further and further away from the rest of the world like the tide receding into the sea; the slight breeze cooling her heated body and causing goosebumps to form across her skin. Suddenly he stirred beneath her, she sat up looking quizzical at him as he stood and brushed the sand from his clothes. She briefly wondered if something was wrong until his hands gripped the hem of his shirt and lifted it above his head. She swallowed hard as his body came into view, though it was faint the light of the coming full moon showed off his toned physique and the shadows that played across his body only enhanced his image. He dropped his shirt to the ground and looked at her. She swallowed again, this time from embarrassment. They had often talked about this and though she wanted to the actual act presenting itself made her self conscious.

He held out his hand, the dim light masking his face but she was certain he held that same warm, comforting smile. She accepted and as soon as their hands clasped she felt all her worries ease. She stood and he pulled her body right next to his and kissed her deeply yet lovingly as he ran his fingers through her hair once again. God she loved when he did that. She felt his hand slide down her back as his lips played with hers, his other hand caressing her fingers with his thumb. She felt her knees grow weak and her body become numb, damn, how could someone have such an effect. Yet he did, and as he pulled away she felt a longing pass over her not wanting to be away from him for even an instant. She was losing herself in him.

It wasn't until she felt her shirt being pulled up slowly that she was brought back to earth. She looked down as he raised it higher, part of her wanted to stop him but another part, a bigger part wanted to share this moment with him. To share everything with him. She locked eyes with him as he pulled the garment over her head, her body being exposed to the night air causing a flush to creep over her. She stood there for a moment unsure of what to do when his hands grabbed her shoulders. They rubbed up and down slowly and she relished in the way they felt against her bare skin. He leaned forward and kissed her neck down to her collarbone and back up. She had never felt more beautiful, more loved. When he pulled back her nipples received a rush of air that tingled her sensitive buds and she wondered when he even removed her bra as she glanced down.

When she looked back up the trace of a mischievous smirk was clearly painted along his face. He took a few steps back dangling her garment in front him mockingly. She was beginning to fume, not because of his teasing but because he had the upper hand. She couldn't allow that. She closed the distance between them quickly, immediately enveloping his lips with hers letting her hand slide down his chest and abs over the bulge in his pants. She applied some slight pressure enjoying the way he pressed back and grew more hungry. She felt him grow under her touch, felt his desire enflame within him, that was it.

She broke away abruptly, a string of saliva connecting their lips from the fervent make out. She couldn't see but she was sure his second brain was doing just as many backflips as his first from the sudden loss. She returned his mischievous smirk from earlier as she walked backwards and began undoing her pants hastily. She knew his competitive nature had kicked in and that she had to hurry to maintain her advantage. His hands had already begun working on removing the rest of his clothes and her heart raced from the rush of excitement as she rushed to beat him. She barely managed to get undressed and take off toward the water before he was already hot on her heels.

She squealed loudly as she entered the cool water, partly from the coldness and part from the thrill of having him chase her. The waves crashed into her as she waded deeper, washing over her and making her screams echo through the air. She felt his arms wrap around her stomach and drag her back. Her high pitch squeals turning into laughter as their voices created a symphony of pure love and reckless abandon that filled the starry night sky for all to hear. His laugh was amazing, it boomed in her ears and provide the perfect backdrop to hers.

She quickly broke free from his grasp and managed to splash some water at him to keep him at bay. He returned the gesture and for what felt like hours they lost themselves in that moment. Each one returning an onslaught of water with their own, their cries of laughter and overwhelming joy muffled by the waves that beckoned the lovers to leave behind everything. She lost her footing at one point and fell into the water as the waves poured over her. She felt his strong hands grab her and pull her back to her feet where they laughed some more and he pushed the wet strands of hair from her face.

The moon had risen now, its reflection mirrored across the waters surface and there they stood. Two naked young souls paired as one for anyone to see, bathed in moonlight with water cascading down their bodies and a warm breeze to blanket them. She loved the way her naked body felt against his, the way her nipples pressed into his chest, the way his member nestled perfectly between her legs. Like two pieces of a puzzle fit together perfectly.

He moved behind her and they turned to stare out at the sea together. He began kissing and sucking the water that flowed down her skin while his hands explored her body. She could feel him harden behind her but made no effort to slip inside. They just enjoyed the moment. His hands resting over her most private of places as hers rested over the muscles in his arms, each watching the rippling water as it played with the moon. She would have stayed that way longer were it not for the chill that was beginning to form. They made their way back to the beach hands held with the biggest smiles you'd ever see spread across their faces. They clothed quickly, and lay in the sand once more to watch the sea before them.

She could have stayed that way forever, her head on his chest her hand placed over his heart feeling the steady beat. She could also feel the scars. So many scars. She knew he had a rough upbringing, she knew how much he had hurt over the years. It only made her love him more. Only made her want to give him everything she could. She looked up at him, his face showing pure bliss and content. Never had she'd seen anything more amazing. She pulled herself up and saw his confusion, she kissed him deeply and tangled her hand in his shirt while she pulled back. She hoped he'd understand.

He knew. He always knew. Always knew what to say what to do, for her. This time was no different. He kissed her once more and grabbed her hands and lead her to her feet. She wanted him, more than she ever wanted anyone. She knew he felt the same. Knew it by the way he held her hand, by the way he kept glancing at her as they drove, by the way he smiled at her as they parked outside his hotel. He was just as excited, just as happy.

It was on as soon as the door opened. He kissed her deeply and wrapped his arms around her and held her as close as he could. He pressed her against a wall and smothered her with his body. It was all so exciting. The way his body felt against hers, the way his chest heaved as his lust for her grew insatiable; the way his hands moved from squeezing her thighs to up her sides and down her arms to lock hands with hers. The way his lips pressed against her cheek, the way they kissed her jaw and down her neck devouring every inch of her exposed flesh. She could feel her body heat up and felt silent gasps escape her throat as each touch from him made her body shiver from the sensation.

Her hands broke from his to slide up his muscular arms, over his broad shoulders and across his back. She wanted this. She kissed and sucked his neck as he did the same for her. She grew high from his scent, each breath a euphoric bliss and each taste of his skin pushing her further into that state of nirvana. Suddnely she felt his body tense and before she knew it she was being lifted into the air as his arms seemed to hold her with ease. Such a rush. She loved the feeling of being so desired. Loved the way his hands squeezed her ass and the way his lips hungrily roamed across her skin.

He began to carry her toward the bed. They laughed and smiled with excitement and joy while they approached. He gave her one more kiss then tossed her down before climbing on top and resuming what had begun. She was surprised, she thought she would be nervous for sure but all she felt at the moment was pure happiness and nothing else. Well, almost nothing.

It was hard to control how turned on she was becoming especially when his hands started moving up and down her stomach. He leaned back straddling her waist and moved his hands over the soft fabric of her black low cut tee. Up and down her stomach, slowly, up again and pressing gently against the underside of her boobs. Around and in between, she felt her pulse race and her nipples become erect as he moved them all around. His palms slid over the top, so close to her hardening buds but never touching them. Around them yes, hovering over them for sure, but never touching. The teasing was unbearable, she could feel the heat from his palms through the thin material, it only made the desire that much stronger.

He stopped. His hands went to his sides and for a moment she thought he was having second thoughts. That is until her pulled her up and slid his hands up her sides taking her shirt along with them. His touch felt electric against her bare skin and even though she felt self conscious as he removed her clothing she wanted more of his touch. And more she received. He gazed at her body with pure admiration. Every inch seemed to intrigue him, so much so that he quickly forced her down and began kissing his newly revealed treasure.

12