First Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her shoulder and her collarbone, kissed the side of her boobs and the tops. Made his way down and kissed her belly, all the while telling her how beautiful she looked, how radiant. Making her feel just as he described. It wasn't until he moved up once more that the feelings in her breasts returned. Her nipples began to tingle as he sucked on her amazing body. They grew hard as his breath passed over them and it was all she could do to not moan out her pleading desire. He was done with the teasing though and the moment his mouth latched onto her nipple and she felt his warmth her desire to remain silent was washed away. A small gasp then a slight moan floated through the air as her body was treated with such pleasure. He sucked and his tongue flicked and pressed against her glorious nipple while his hands continued their caressing.

The cool air that hit it as he switched to the other only bolstered her stimulation. Her hands pressed into his head encouraging him to keep doing exactly what he was. She never thought anyone could enjoy her body so much. Her body pushed forward trying to get more into his mouth and when he wrapped his arms behind her back and pulled her into him she knew she needed more.

She could feel his cock throb through his pants as he grew just as excited from servicing her. She could also feel her own excitement begin to soak through her panties and start to flow down her legs. She couldn't help it, her hips suddenly lifted and pushed into his involuntarily. He noticed only too well. He pressed his hard length back into her, grinding ever so slowly against her. It was clear things would escalate quickly soon enough, and soon they did. Her legs wrapped around his waist pulling him deeper, craving what was still hidden from her behind the layers of clothes. He softly grunted feeling himself press into her, his hands roaming across her back in a desperate way while he hungrily devoured the taste of her lips. She wanted him so bad.

So much so that when he leaned back and removed his shirt her heart skipped a beat as the body she had seen just earlier seemed so new to her. The scars protruded from his brown skin and lay across his marbled chest that painted a story for those brave enough to read. Tentatively she reached her hand towards them. Her fingers traced the marks left by years of abuse feeling within him the pain he had suffered. She sat up and rested her palms against him. She felt his chest heave from excitement, the muscles contract under her soft touch, the sheen of sweat forming under her from their passionate love making. It was his touch that broke her from her reverie.

His hand on hers that made her look up and lose herself in his piercing brown eyes. Eyes that seemed golden in the soft light of the room. He pulled her hand toward his lips and kissed her fingers gently. His lips brushing along from one to the next before placing her hand on his cheek.

So warm. His cheek his hand resting on hers his just...him. She kissed his chest softly at first, then again, and again. She was in love with the way it felt, the way it tasted. Her lips latching onto him right above his heart and leaving another mark. Only this time a mark of love, a mark of desire and longing that she had dreamt of leaving for so long. His hand rested on the back of her head as she did so while she felt his lips kiss her palm and seemed to dance down to her wrist.

She gasped feeling him suck hard on the sensitive flesh. She looked at him and their eyes locked while he left his own mark against her beautiful body. She could see the lust in his eyes, the animal inside. He had no idea what he was doing to her. Her face broke into a blush as he began kissing up her arm, each one feeling like a shock to her body. It was only when he reached her lips and they kissed deeply once more that she knew she couldn't wait any longer.

Her hands pushed against his chest softly, he broke away reluctantly with a confused look. That is until she began undoing his belt. She worked slowly due to her nerves but that only enticed the man above her more. She saw his length strain inside his pants begging to be freed. Her mouth began to water thinking of how much cum was oozing from his tip. She looked up and saw the pleading look on his face, god that was hot. She noticed the bead of sweat that rolled down his chest and along his abs to the part she wanted most. Finally his pants were open. She could see the wet spot in his underwear and smell his sex wafting in her nostrils as it intoxicated her. Aroused her. She bit her lip as she pulled down the waistband and the first sight of his manhood appeared.

It stood straight poking proudly into the air. She watched it jerk as another line of cum oozed from the tip and ran down his shaft. She swallowed hard. His foreskin was glistening from his desire and when she ran a finger along the underside of his cock his legs shook and he groaned desperately. Well, maybe she could wait a little longer. They quickly removed the last articles of clothing till he was fully nude on top of her. His cock throbbed before her and she felt her pussy burn from excitement. Finally she would have all of him.

Her hand wrapped around his hard dick and although he wasn't the biggest she ever had, it was perfect. The way it felt the way it seemed to fuse so perfectly in her grasp made it seem like it was made for her. It was so soft, yet so hot. She could feel the burning desire raging inside and so she wasted no time in relieving it. Her first stroke made him jerk, her second made him moan softly and her third caused his cum to coat her hand quickly. She was enjoying this, giving this man she loved more than anyone so much pleasure. She loved the way his head would poke through her hand as she jerked him off. Loved the way his cum seemed to flow more and more. Loved the way his eyes screwed shut and that look of ecstasy washed over him. She just loved him.

She couldn't wait any longer. She needed to taste it. She pulled his hard cock down letting the pressure cause him to shake as she kissed the freshly shaven skin right above it. So smooth. She let his rigid dick go and with a bounce it hit his stomach and sprang back to its original position. She moved her head forward letting her warm breath tease the aching man where he wanted it most. Her mouth washing over the spot where his cock had left a wet spot of cum. It was delicious. Salty yet containing a unique taste that was all his own. Now she definitely couldn't wait. She moved her lips down and let his length lay across her cheek before moving her lips along it towards the tip. Once there her lips wrapped around his head and she sucked and lapped her tongue to gather all the cum that was left. This time she was gifted to a more audible groan. One that was filled with pure pleasure. Her mouth suckled on his foreskin enjoying the way it felt. She had never experienced this before. Her tongue darted inside and pressed against it as she rolled it around his head.

More cum was flowing into her mouth now, her breathing was becoming erratic as her senses blurred from such intensity. She loved cum. She loved dick and she loved making him feel good. His hands moved to the back of her head, she loved that as well. She wanted him to fuck her mouth, to use her and pour his seed down her throat. She felt her own cum pour from between her legs at the thought. He pushed her deeper. She took it. He began thrusting his hips. She sucked him further. Her tongue sliding against his underside with each reentrance. He was telling her how good she felt, how he loved her mouth and how she looked so sexy sucking on his dick. She loved it. He knew exactly what to say to turn her on, knew that although she was sweet and caring that she had an inner slut side that demanded to be treated as such. So it was no surprise he was soon fucking her face with such forceful thrusts.

His cock moved back and forth in her mouth with deep movements. His cum oozed onto her tongue and mixed with her spit that leaked from the corners of her mouth. She could feel it drip onto her bouncing breasts as she took every inch of his throbbing dick. Her hands grabbed his ass and dug their nails into his toned backside. He was saying her name now. In between groans and moans he was telling her how fucking hot she was and how close he was to cumming down her throat. It was getting harder to breathe but she didn't care. She wanted all of him, she wanted to feel him pour his hot load into her slutty mouth. Wanted to be his personal cum dump forever. She wanted it. She got it.

His hands were pulling her hair as he furiously used her to get himself off. Finally he thrusted deep inside her mouth and she felt the first spurts of cum shoot down her throat. She moaned as he released into her and another load washed down her. She was trying to relax but she needed air. She pushed against his thighs and his cock pulled back out of her mouth as the final shots of his delicious cum coated her tongue. So thick, so warm. She sucked the very last bits from him before letting him go and he sunk onto his legs. Her mouth gulped in the air and some of his cum spilled from her mouth onto her chest. She couldn't have that. Couldn't waste the gift he had given her. She reached to scoop it up but was intercepted. He leaned forward and lapped it up with his tongue before bringing it to her mouth. She was so turned on she didn't even wait a second before taking it into her mouth and they made out with his salty seed.

Fuck, this was just too hot. Sucking his dick sharing his cum with him. She felt she was becoming overloaded, but he knew what she needed and knew she needed it badly. He slid down her body his hands deftly removing the rest of her clothes. She hadn't realized how wet she was. Her pussy was drenched and her cum ran down into her ass crack. Her sex mixed with his in the air and filled the room with their sinful lust. His hands on her thighs made her tense and she knew she wouldn't last long. He parted her legs with his powerful arms and fully exposed her to his hungry eyes. He leaned down and took in her scent, his breath cooling against her hot cunt and making her moan. He stared at her as his tongue reached and licked around her lips tasting her cum. She whimpered softly, wanting him to just tongue fuck her so badly. He took a moment to relish her body's sweet nectar before bending down and reaching inside her for the first time.

His tongue parting her lips caused her to gasp hard. His hands squeezing her thighs made her tangle her fingers in his hair. His tongue moved inside her as though it had a mind of it's own. Each twist and turn causing her to spasm uncontrollably and her cries of pleasure to become more and more frantic. He pressed against her walls, her cum flowed down his chin as her mind was wracked with pure bliss. She began to moan his name, begging him not to stop. He had no intentions to. Her body felt numb her senses dulled and all she could feel was the euphoria that the man between her legs was giving her. All of a sudden her hips bucked and her sight was dotted with stars as she felt her orgasm burst through her. She knew her voice echoed around the room but she didn't care. At that moment they were the only people in the world. Waves danced through her body and she thought for sure she would pass out. Eventually though the feelings subsided and she felt herself collapse onto the bed. She lay there panting and sweating from the rigorous activities. Her smile spread across her face as she basked in her afterglow.

She didn't notice he had crawled next to her till his lips were on hers. They lay there holding each other, kissing and touching and loving each other as much as they could. She pressed her back to his chest when she received quite the surprise. She could feel his dick pressing against her ass. Hard as a rock and begging for more action. She didn't think he'd be hard so soon, but she wasn't complaining. She turned to face him and look him in the eyes as she grabbed his dick and started rubbing it along her slit. He kissed her deeply while climbing on top. Her pussy roared with desire almost immediately. This was what she was waiting for. To feel him inside her, to feel him ravage her pussy with his sexy cock. She wanted him to fuck her. To pound her tight hole and make her scream. She wanted to be his.

He placed his tip at her entrance. It was so hot, she could almost feel the blood boiling inside his dick. So when he finally pushed forward and entered her hot cavern, it was no wonder she cried out. He was inside her. Finally they were one. She could feel him throb within and she could feel herself squeeze the intruding appendage. She loved the way it felt. The way he stretched her, the way he seemed to hit her just right. He truly was perfect. Perfect in the way he held himself there as he looked at her. Perfect in the way he kissed her as he started thrusting inside her. Perfect in every way imaginable.

She began to move her hips in time to his thrusts. Each one making her gasp or moan his name. Slowly they became as one. He was hers and she was his, all that mattered was making the other person feel amazing. From a kiss to a touch to a deep shove inside her hot pussy, each action was given entirely to the other, each heart traded to be kept safe.

Her legs wrapped around him once more. She needed him to finish her. His cock was causing her senses to become overwhelmed and she felt she was going crazy. Every thrust made her jump and each pull out made her desire grow that much more. Her cum was flowing freely again and she could feel his inside her as well. Her body was on fire, her pussy felt like it was melting, she wanted to cum so bad. His rhythm increased and her body shook from the building climax. Her cries were being shared freely as her hands clawed his back and her pussy tightened even further. She was close. Just a little more. Just a little more and she would have what she waited for all these years. Her pussy was now milking him for all he had, her name being moaned from his lips only turned her on more. Keep going she'd pant as her body felt it was having electric currents pass through it. Her vison blurred and her eyes squeezed shut. Her voice choked out a squeal a moan and a cry all at once while her body contorted in uncontrollabe spasms. Then it washed through. Wave after wave of orgasmic ecstasy flooded her body and caused her to lose herself in its euphoria. Her voice strangled in her throat as she was overwhelmed from the sheer amount of pleasure she was feeling. She could feel him climax as well. Felt his hot cum pour into her and coat her insides. It was such a wonderful feeling. The feeling of his love filling her.

As she came down from her high she found herself wrapped in his arms once more. Held close to him in such a loving protective way. He kissed her shoulder and made his way up her neck until finally he reached her lips. That kiss was the best she ever received and the only kiss she wanted anymore. She lay in his arms for what felt like hours, lay in silence as all they needed was the sound of their hearts beating as one to lull them to sleep. That night she slept better than ever before, and she knew she didn't have to worry anymore about her insecurities or anything. She knew she had found her place, her place in his arms. And she never wanted to leave.

12