All Comments on 'First Meeting'

by DocCIS

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
First Time Nostalgia

In 1993 I was in a 2 month email relationship with a woman who lived 3 states away. We wrote 10-12 lengthy emails every day, often getting up in the wee hours of the morning to exchange erotic fantasies co-mingled with everyday life issues.

Our rendezvous was in a college town in Indiana, midway between our homes. We were both married. For more than 20 years. We could not risk getting caught. She was first to check in to the hotel. I knocked on the door 15 minutes later to find her waiting to open the door dressed in a very sheer nightie, with her arms extended to embrace me. One thing led to the next thing and before we spoke a word, we had each enjoyed the most incredible sex either of us had experienced for many years with our respective spouses. Our relationship continues to this day. Once or twice a year for almost 16 years we have met for weekends of passion and intimacy that almost always start with a wordless fuck before we say hello. Now that we are both grandparents, we do spend a little more time actually SLEEPING together than we do making love. Thanks for the nostalgic reminder of the start of a lifelong relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Grand passion

Wow...what can I say was a wonderful story and loved every minute of it...one of the best I have read here or anywhere. Hope to read your other stories and feel sure that I will enjoy them all...one question? Writing from experience or fantasy? Or will that be telling too much? VBG

best wishes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Engaging

Engaging theme and good characters. Looking forward to Annie 6 all the more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous