First Meeting Pt. 02 - Losing Inhibitions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The assistant would select, based on those -- male and female -- who she found physically attractive. She would give them a long, deep kiss on the lips, then would grab the men gently by the front of their trousers and lead them on stage -- the women she would lead by pulling the front of their bra. If no bra was worn, it would be the front of the top.

Des wondered how this woman's boyfriend or husband would react. It had been made clear that it was this type of show, but still, the reality of seeing a wife/partner dressed up and fondling strangers might be too much for some. He looked back to the area where she had been sitting, and saw nothing but smiling faces. He could only assume that there would not be a problem.

So far, there had been constant background music -- a steady beat, affecting the subconscious of every single audience member. Along with this was the display of small LED lights, flashing rhythmically.

It amounted to an assault on the senses, and while Des, Maria and Marnie all knew about these techniques, it was a great deal easier to accept them, to become light headed and acknowledge that they were now increasingly suggestible than to fight and resist the natural impact. As they all knew, it was part of the set-up for part two of the show, which promised to be much more raunchy.

The assistant was directed to select eight people from the audience -- four women and four men. As directed, she located people, kissed them deeply and pulled them on to the stage as she had been directed. They were seated in a wide arc.

What followed was standard fare -- it began by getting all the participants to focus on a flashing orb to induce eye fixation. Next, the breathing. Slow, deep and rhythmic at a pace dictated by the hypnotist -- a pace which would result in a slight shortness of breath. Then the usual instruction -- heavy heads, closed eyes, head falling on to chest. A deeper trance was induced -- rapid blinking while looking at the orb, and the instruction that every 10 blinks would mean a 20% deeper level of hypnosis.

The audience was silent, as they had been instructed, and the tension was huge. There seemed to be an awareness that they were witnessing something genuine, rather than some stage svengali who claimed to establish control with a wave of the hand.

As Des looked around, he also noticed some audience members fixated on the orb and following the commands. No doubt the hypnotist was aware of this, and, once again, would take advantage of it for the second part of the show.

The instruction to close the eyes was given. Eyelids were glued together, and could only be opened at the hypnotists command. 'Try to open your eyes. It is impossible.' Attempts were made and failed.

'Now relax'.

The eight 'volunteers' sat on stage, as if sleeping.

Now the induction. Each part of the body was relaxed, as the sole focus became the voice offering guidance, and ignoring all other senses. Mes Meric began to direct each person -- having them go loose and floppy, 'like a handful of rubber bands', or rigid as a board. He moved among them, touching now, lifting floppy arms and trying to move rigid limbs. The audience began to laugh as people slid on the floor or found themselves unable to move.

Once again, they were directed to sit, and a visualisation began.

'It's a warm, Summer's day. You feel hot. It's comfortable. You're enjoying yourself. Relax and enjoy the heat.'

People smiled, undid buttons, pushed their hands over their contented bodies. They were hypnotized.

It had been hugely skilful, and the use of an orb had allowed the audience to be drawn in as well.

Now the fun started. People were directed to act like chickens, to dance like a robot and to generally make fools of themselves, all controlled by a touch on the hand of the individual or individuals selected. It was time to raise the ante.

The visualisation of a warm day was re-introduced, but now it was becoming hotter and they were on the beach. Shoes were removed, and the sand between their toes was felt. It's getting warmer. You want to go for a swim.

The volunteers began to undress. The timing needed to be good -- no-one should finish up naked -- not yet. Once in their underwear, they stopped, and the audience laughed raucously, whistling and shouting encouragement.

Suddenly, at the single word of command, there was silence. It seemed the audience was nearly as suggestible as the volunteers.

The glamorous assistant was called. She was instructed that four people were going to the naturist beach, and it was her job to choose them and, on command, to undress them. She selected her four -- two male, two female -- and the rest were commanded to sit and resume their 'sleeping' position. Now, those selected were instructed to allow their remaining clothes to be removed.

The silent audience watched as each person was stripped naked and instructed to lie down and enjoy the sun -- but only after applying sun tan lotion all over their bodies.

Only now were the audience told to encourage, and they did, loudly and crudely.

Finally, it was time to stop. Mes Meric instructed the participants to dress in whichever clothes were handed to them, either by the hypnotist, or his assistant. The result, of course, was that every individual on stage would be wearing someone else's clothes. Men wore skirts which they couldn't do up, women wore shirts three sizes too big. The size differences were unimportant, they were told -- the instruction was that everything fitted perfectly.

Finally, the audience were directed to remain silent.

'I am going to count down from 10. When I reach zero, you will be fully awake. You will need to exchange clothes with one another to find your own clothing. There will be no audience until I clap my hands three times.' He turned to the audience. 'When I clap, you will give them a magnificent round of applause as they return to their seats.'

He counted down, and as he reached zero, the volunteers awoke. Initially, they were blinking, refreshed -- then the discomfort. A realisation that they were not in their own clothes and the hilarity of watching them swap items, undressing self-consciously and eventually dressed fully in their own clothes.

At that point, there were three loud claps. The audience exploded and raved, whistled and roared as the participants were directed to their seats by the hypnotist's assistant, still in role.

Mes Meric left the stage, and a deep voice informed them that there would be a twenty minute break, during which guests might wish to avail themselves of the services offered by the bar etc etc.

They all stood and left the auditorium, with the exception of the 'assistant'. She went backstage -- still in role and still required to be part of the show.

The atmosphere in the foyer was subdued. Not because of any disappointment with the show, but because the entire audience felt rather light headed. People wanted to sit and relax, rather than stand in groups, and the lack of seating meant they had to sit on the floor.

Des, Marnie and Maria were no exception. Des was familiar with the modus operandi of hypnotists, and was probably less affected than most. Maria likewise seemed to be a poor subject for hypnosis. Marnie, on the other hand, had been totally absorbed. She had always been fascinated by mind control, and had been engaging closely with the show. The result was that her pupils were dilated and her breathing shallow and steady, almost as if she had been one of the volunteers on stage.

She was not alone in this, as many other audience members had a similar appearance. Des had to admire the ability of this entertainer. He was an excellent hypnotist, and when Marnie's part in the show arrived, he would undoubtedly be able to draw out an excellent performance from her.

The bell sounded for the second half, and the audience filed in, immediately being exposed to bright lights from the stage, flashing in their rhythmic pattern, and the steady beat of the background sounds.

The 'assistant' reappeared to warm applause and announced the return of Mes Meric, who returned to the stage to rapturous applause. Taking the microphone, he repeated his warning from the start of the show -- that this second half would be far more intense and adult in nature, and that anyone who did not feel comfortable with that should leave. No-one did.

He began again by selecting a group of people to join him on stage, selected by the assistant. This time, he used a different, shortened technique to ensure compliance. He worked down the semi-circle, holding his hand out to each person, then instructed them to push down on his hand while closing their eyes. He then quickly removed his hand to induce a startled response. Immediately, he commanded: 'Sleep'.

Once all of them were sleeping, he instructed them to relax, to deepen their level of sleep and relaxation. Finally, he ordered them to count down from 100, saying that each number would dissolve as they counted. Within a brief time, all were in a very suggestible state and ready to perform. This time, he paired off the volunteers, one male, one female and instructed the men.

'As you gaze at her, you are entranced by her endless eyes. You feel your heart thumping in your chest, as her gaze reaches inside, squeezing your heart. Your blood is pumping to your loins. You feel an electric thrill down your spine. You cannot look away. Her smile holds you. You are hers, in the way the clothes she wears are hers. You envy the way her clothes caress her figure. Your mind is a haze of desire, as the world fades away until there is only her. Only her.'

Leaving the men, he turned to the ladies. This time, his instruction was brief. Every time they heard the word 'love', they would experience the most intense orgasm they had ever felt.

From the audience, Des could see that two of the men had very evident erections. He suspected the others had too, but their clothing hid the fact more effectively.

He continued with the women:

'You are 21 years old. You are a model. You have the perfect catwalk strut. Today, you are modelling lingerie.'

Returning to the men, he once again induced a sleeping state.

The assistant appeared from the side, wheeling a hanging rail loaded with various different sets of lingerie. Once again, a curtain was drawn across in front, a light shining behind and providing perfect silhouettes. What followed was inevitable.

'Go and look at the rack. Choose the sexiest lingerie you can find to excite your man. You will not argue, but help one another with your choices.'

The selection was remarkably quick, compared to the length of time it usually took for women to choose clothing -- In Des's experience anyway.

As soon as they all stood with their selections, they were directed to go behind the screen and change.

Once again, the silhouettes offered a clear vision of the shapes behind the screen as they changed. Finally, all were ready, standing behind the screen in preparation for their big 'fashion show'.

Once again, the men were instructed.

'The object of your desire is going to walk before you. She is dressed for you and you alone. You will remain seated and watch only.'

Turning to the audience, he told them to clap and applaud as much as they wanted and to enjoy the fashion show.

The first model appeared. She walked in the stylized manner so specific to catwalk models, swinging her hips. She wore matching bra and panties, along with hold-up stockings. She was a tall, rangy girl with small breasts and a slim figure. She could, in fact, have been a model. As she paraded, the hypnotist spoke.

'You're magnificent. Awesome. Your audience love you.'

And she froze. Suddenly she let forth an almighty scream and started shouting, 'Yes, yes, yes. That's amazing. Oh my God.' A darker patch appeared on her panties as she enjoyed an earth shattering orgasm, triggered by a single word. Her entranced admirer gazed, unable to stop staring at her, his erection now straining at his trousers.

Each lingerie model was called to 'strut her stuff'. Clearly, they had been chosen to demonstrate that there were no prejudices in terms of colour or body type. A rather overweight blonde paraded in a waspie, purple and black, bordered by bra and thong to match the colour scheme. A small but athletic Indian looking woman stepped confidently in a white ensemble, perfectly setting off her skin colour, and finally another 'big, beautiful woman' of Caribbean extraction stepped out, this time choosing leather -- every inch the dominatrix.

Each time, at some point, the word 'love' was casually dropped in - 'I love that colour... ready for a night of love... etc'. Each time, the model experienced a shattering orgasm. Some quietly, some shouting loudly. Some uttering words of desire, others screaming obscenity. Each time, the audience became more and more enthusiastic, and as their enthusiasm grew, so did the confidence of each model.

In due course, all were returned to their 'sleeping' state, while the next part of the scenario was explained. The participants were to be paired off again. This time, the man would have his back to the audience, while the object of his infatuation would 'perform'. What came next would remain a secret.

The men were seated, facing the rear of the stage where lights continued to flash and fascinate them (and the audience), while the ladies stood in front of them -- they would be facing lights at the front of the stage. This time, instructions were whispered, but their nature soon became clear.

Music began to play. This time, 'The Stripper'. Each woman began to gyrate and writhed in front of their partner. They moved closer, rubbing against them, performing a lap dance, rubbing against erections, and slowly removing their clothes. Bras were removed suggestively -- turning away to be undone and cast aside before facing front again with hands covering breasts.

Once again, the physical differences of each woman was evident, from the small, upturned, pink nubs of younger, less developed swellings to the large, sagging orbs with dark, diffuse areola. They did not finish there, however. Each dancer reached up and pinched her nipples, drawing them forwards into erect peaks, pinched and pointed.

Those that wore waspies or basques across their mid-section removed them, before they all turned away, sliding panties -- whether thongs, French knickers or standard silk -- down their legs, exposing their backside to perfection, delighting both partners and audience.

Once again, however, they were not finished. Lying on the floor, each stripper reached between her thighs -- some hairless, others with a succulent growth, others styled - and began to stroke herself. Des felt sure that, to some of the younger audience members, this would be an education.

Some stroked smoothly, others tapped frantically, some inserted fingers, others focused solely on the clitoris. Des remembered how he, as a fumbling youngster, had failed to appreciate the magic of that small button, located just outside the inner lips, and had thought simply pushing his fingers deep into that warm, well-oiled hole would be stimulation enough. He watched now, noting the different techniques, and wondered if some of the ladies present tonight would find that their men had become far better with their fingers after tonight's show.

'We can tell you all LOVE doing this', announced the hypnotist. At this point, all four ladies achieved orgasm, in their various preferred ways. 'Now stop, and listen to me. It's about time the men joined you'. He turned off the microphone and spoke, first to the women, then to the men.

To begin with, they swapped places. Men now facing the audience, standing, women showing their backs, giving a fine view of their asses, some small and bony, others wide-hipped and dimpled.

Now the women approached the men, and unbuttoned their shirts, slipping them off the men's shoulders. Next, they unzipped and unbuttoned trousers, initially pulling them to the knees before removing shoes and socks.

Had there been any doubt about the erections in some cases, there was none now. All four men stood proud and erect - yet again, there was variation of length and breadth. None were exceptionally large and none especially small, and sizes ranged from probably 5 to 9 inches.

Des was gratified to realise that he would be among the larger group. The only surprise, maybe, was that one shortish, rather overweight, man displayed a cock of considerable girth. Des wondered if this would be more satisfying than additional length, but gave little time to this consideration as his attention returned to the stage.

Another instruction had been given, and now it was the men who began to masturbate, as the eager women knelt before them. It had been notable that, at no point so far, had the participants touched one another. This was probably a good way to avoid any jealousy or reaction from their lovers in the audience, although the general level of control which Mes Meric had instilled would probably ensure that that this would not happen anyway.

As the women with whom they were so obsessed, and the audience of whom they were unaware, watched, each man reached his own orgasm. Some shooting sperm out and towards their lady-loves, others dribbling onto the floor immediately in front of them.

As the men came, Mes Meric announced: 'Ladies, you LOVE it'. As the men produced their creamy cum, the ladies enjoyed yet another orgasm. If only it was so simple in real life! Another command, and the ladies took tissues from the assistant and wiped up the floor and any creamy deposits which might have landed on their bodies. The assistant, meanwhile, was directed to carry out cleaning up duty on the bodies of the men, and moved smoothly along the row of twitching cocks, wiping each one clean with wet-wipes.

The final instruction was to get dressed again in their own clothes, and while this took place, the chairs were rearranged to their starting places, and each participant returned to their place and was commanded to 'Sleep'.

'When I count to ten, you will return to your seat in the audience. From the moment you sit, you will remember nothing of participating in this. You will remember precisely what happened but believe it was someone else who was on stage.'

He turned to the audience. 'All of you will remember what has happened here, yet you will be unable to recognise those who were here, on the stage. To you, it will seem to be simply a row of bodies with blurred faces.'

The participants returned and there was tumultuous applause, almost 'raising the roof'. Des watched one of the participants nearby, applauding vociferously, unaware, it seemed of their own role, though perhaps, from the adjustment and surprised expression, wondering why his erection was still half in place, and why, when he adjusted himself, his hand came out slightly sticky from a slight leakage after the event.

Oddly, Des had felt himself rather immune to the hypnotist's demands, and here was the evidence that he, in fact, fell into that group of people who do not readily respond to hypnotic techniques - maybe he was aware of them, and able to avoid succumbing by not following the early commands during the induction, or maybe his mind simply did not work in the same way as others.

Whatever, he was able to recognise those who had participated, and, he noted, he was not the only one. Others had also been immune to the hypnotist's charms, and, like him, were obviously able to recognise those who had so recently performed for them on stage.

'And now, ladies and gentlemen,' intoned Mes Meric, 'We have reached the final part of the evening. Almost time to say farewell and leave you to reflect on what you have seen. Before we finish, however, I'd just like to mention a couple of friends, who will be leaving our 'sceptre'd isle' tomorrow to return to the land of the maple leaf. Marnie and Maria. Would you like to join me?'

1...456789