First Meeting Pt. 02 - Losing Inhibitions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ukdick23: Sending 100.

Again, Marnie waited, this time with Maria next to her. This time there was no unpleasantness. The audience continued their comments -- some crude, some flattering -- until the 100 tokens showed. Then it was Maria's turn, stripping down to bra and panties. She had deliberately worn a nice, matching set of pale-blue underwear. This was Marnie's show, and Maria wanted the watchers to stay focused on her. Regardless of this, however, there was no doubt that lying together in their underwear, both girls were stunning.

A glance at the counter revealed 500 watchers, which Des quickly pointed out. The count was still rising.

As the count rose, so did the tokens. Two early big spenders had encouraged others -- some giving small amounts, others larger. With the tokens rising, the requests increased too.

Maria and Marnie had kissed, long and deep. Des had been asked to strip to his underwear. At 500 tokens, Marnie agreed to remove her bra. At 600 it was Maria's turn, and at 1000, all three were naked.

Footfetish: Show feet.

Maplesyrup: There you are. Enjoy.

Footfetish: Suck toes.

Maplesyrup: 50 tokens for that

Footfetish: On the way

Bigdave32: Show pussy up close

Maplesyrup: 100 tokens

Bigdave32: 150 for both pussies

Wanker1979: Lick pussies

Maplesyrup: 200 tokens

Marnie was clearly enjoying this. She responded to every request, 'pricing' the requests and never once hesitating or refusing. She and Maria licked one another, they sucked Des and had intercourse with him. Des had produced a vibrator and they had used it gleefully on one another. Marnie had pulled apart her buttocks to show every detail of her anus. She had taken Des deep into it as well, performing as well as any internet porn star.

Suddenly, Marnie stopped. Des and Maria looked at the screen to see what had pulled her up short.

Bigdave32: Can you say 'Dave you're the greatest?'

Maplesyrup: I don't know

Bigdave32: Go on. If you do I'm gonna blow a massive load.

To this point, the microphone had been switched off, but Des reached forward and tapped the icon which would allow sound.

'Hi,' he said, 'Can you hear?'

Immediately there were many replies acknowledging that they could.

Bigdave32: Go on. Just do it. My balls are gonna explode but I need you to say it

Maplesyrup: I'll try

Bigdave32: It's easy. Just say it. Don't you speak English?

Maplesyrup: Yes. But not as easy as you think. I'll try

Bigdave32: Do you want tokens?

Maplesyrup: No. Not for that.

Des and Maria watched as Marnie drew breath ready to speak out loud.

She breathed deeply, trying to calm herself, then looked directly at the camera.

'D...D..Dave -- you'rethegreatest.'

She had blurted it out, leaving no pauses between the words, but she had still said it.

Bigdave32: There. That wasn't so bad. Try it again. Slower.

Marnie drew breath again. She closed her eyes and tried again. This time carefully enunciating each syllable.

'Dave. You. Are. The. Great. Est.'

Maria and Des were elated. Marnie too recognised the significance of this, but chose not to build upon it. There were many more requests for her to speak, but each time, she declined. It was clear that the effort had been huge, and she preferred to take small steps. Also, she was becoming more and more sexually stimulated -- now apparently enjoying the attention.

Finally, after two hours of compliance and with 1200 people viewing, Des had stood over Maria and Marnie -- not for the first time that week -- and spilled semen onto their willing faces. Shortly after, they had turned off the webcam and relaxed.

Sitting together naked, there was a camaraderie between them -- a closeness borne of their experiences. They had not simply fucked, they had moved between tender, loving and rampant, animal lust. In many ways, they had nothing to hide from each other, and had broken down every barrier. The barriers between one another; the barriers and taboos of sexual acts and group sex; the emotional and personal barriers which had held each of them back; the barriers which 'respectable' society held sacred.

Yet still, one barrier remained. The one in Marnie's head. She could now vocalise out loud, but she stumbled on every syllable. Conversation was slow going, and while they knew that this would improve, they also knew that she would rapidly revert as social settings required greater fluency. Des believed strongly that she would need professional speech therapy and on-going psychological support.

Clearly, she could not continue like this. For a start, she would be brutally exploited by the unscrupulous individuals she would come across. Secondly, she would burn out. No-one could maintain the pace of their sexual activity forever -- ask any couple -- and Des knew from previous experience with swinging when he and his wife had entered headlong into the 'lifestyle', and had finished up so shattered that they barely made love for the following fortnight.

Also, Marnie would gain a reputation. What had started as therapy would become nudges, nods and winks, and all too soon, it would demoralize her and destroy her new found confidence. What was needed was for her to take control. To accept and embrace her sexual nature, keeping the things she enjoyed and rejecting the things she disliked. That control was crucial, and was brittle, needing very little to undermine it and send her back where she started.

So here they were. Final night. About to encourage someone else to control her mind.

Mind Control

They showered to wash off the webcam session, and relaxed in robes while they ate a light snack. Once again, Des was struck by how comfortable Marnie seemed to be with her body. She no longer held the robe around her, but allowed it to fall open, un-self-conscious about the fact she was showing parts of her body, which, even when they had left the flat, she had kept covered in non-sexual situations.

Only when there was a knock on the door did she pull the robe tight and fasten the belt -- again, a good sign - she was deciding who she wanted to see her.

They changed into evening clothes. Marnie was now in the habit of dressing to make herself feel good, and she opted for a black skirt, just above her knee, and a peacock blue top, fastened with buttons, which she left open to show a small amount of cleavage.

Notably, her 'feel good' dressing extended to her lingerie -- a matching set of white bra and panties, trimmed with pink lace, and stockings, held up by a suspender belt. So different from the shapeless items she had worn initially, with her white cotton bra and 'all-covering' knickers. Des chose a plain, blue t-shirt and jeans,while Maria went for a figure-hugging skirt and blouse.

As they arrived at the theatre, Des noted a huge change from the first time they met. Back then, while men had openly admired Marnie, it was Maria's vivacity and body language which held their attention. Maria was the kind of girl who, the probably felt, offered them a chance of some fun. Marnie was not.

Now, however, Marnie walked tall and held her shoulders high. She carried herself with catwalk grace and exuded confidence. To most men, she now represented an impossible dream -- something they could never aspire to, and they gazed at her with open admiration.

Des was momentarily concerned that Maria might be jealous -- losing her friendship was something Marnie could not bear -- but she smiled and carried on in her natural way, leaning over to Des and whispering:

'It's ok. I get sick of everyone hitting on me.'

Des wondered if that sentiment would last, but noted that Maria was still getting her share of admirers, and still fell into the 'possible' category for most men.

They bought drinks in the foyer bar and looked around at the audience. Surprisingly, there was a reasonable balance of males and females. Des had expected, with the 'adult' nature of the show's advertising, that there would be more men than women. It seemed that there were quite a few couples -- maybe some who had been at the club the previous night -- with some groups of men and women.

Des was relieved. He had dreaded the possibility that they might find themselves seated with a group from the dirty mac brigade. These people, however, were here for fun -- open-minded, sexy fun which would get them feeling horny before they went home or to clubs and pubs. This was emphasized as the groups of men gravitated towards the groups of women, and soon merged. Clearly both groups recognised that they may want to release some tension later, and were very open to the idea of one night stands.

The show had been clearly advertised as 'adults only', and had emphasized that the audience should be open-minded. Des had perused the website, and found that it had warned about nudity on some of its pages. He had then looked at various images where individuals had stripped naked or part naked at the request of the hypnotist and performed various acts which no doubt would make them flush with embarrassment later, but also would stimulate the exhibitionist in them -- normally repressed, but given licence here, as they could claim it was not their fault.

Looking around, Des noted that quite a few seemed to have dressed in such a way that, if selected, would ensure they looked good when disrobing. Both Marnie and Maria had also done so, although Des had carefully kept them away from the website, simply letting them know that it was an 'adult' show. Neither had seemed too keen to find out more, from which Des assumed that either they trusted his judgement, or they were content to meet whatever occurred head on. He thought it was probably six of one and half a dozen of the other.

The bell rang in the foyer and people steadily finished drinks and made their way into the main auditorium.

It was a relatively small space ('intimate' would probably be the flattering description), housing maybe 300 people. The stage was small, flanked by curtains which gave the impression of a more sumptuous, bygone era. As it was, the theatre was quite pleasant -- just the odd flaking of paint and scuff marks on the skirting giving away the fact that it had seen better days.

The lights dimmed, there was a clap of thunder and strobe lighting as dry ice filled the stage, the voice over intoned:

'Ladies and gentlemen. Be prepared to be amazed. Be prepared to confront the inner you. Please welcome on stage the international superstar of mind control -- Mes Meric'.

The audience applauded and a few whooped in a more trans-Atlantic style as a man in his mid-30s, with a body type that might be best described as 'endomorphic' -- or 'apple' for the ladies, made his way onto the stage, arms aloft as if celebrating. Put simply, he was a short, fat bloke who would have done better to wait for applause than to assume it.

He approached the microphone and introduced himself, made a couple of quick one-liners which got the audience on side and then settled into his 'pitch'.

'Ladies and gentlemen. Hypnosis is a serious science. It can cure and it can change lives. It can also entertain, and that is what tonight is about. I am a hypnotist. I use my skill to help people -- I do that under my real name -- tonight is fun, and fulfils my desire to have everyone looking at me!'

Polite laughter. Des was surprised he had not chosen to share his real name -- maybe because it would risk accusations that he was making a mockery of hypnosis as therapy -- maybe because he might actively lose patients as a result of his stage act -- either way, this seemed a little more 'valid' than Des had expected.

'Tonight, I hope to entertain. I will use techniques to alter your will and to make you behave as I ask you to. I strongly advise you -- if you are not willing to risk the laughter of the audience and the ridicule of your friends -- do not come and sit here. I also beg at least some of you to give it a go or tonight will be rather dull!' More polite laughter, maybe with a hint of discomfort.

'Finally -- if you don't believe it can be done -- sit and watch. It's a lot safer than being up here and finding out half an hour later that it can!'

Des looked at Marnie. She was entirely taken in by this, and her rapt expression showed that she was wholly impressed by this introduction to a subject which had, for some time, been a fascination for her. Maria caught Des's eye and they shared a smile before turning back to the performance on stage.

'Mes Meric' had further explained his performance by saying that the first half would be quite tame -- fun and games, little more. However, the second half would fully merit the warnings on the posters. This was because, during the first half, he would be using techniques on the entire audience, which would lift their inhibitions and set up the correct atmosphere for greater intensity.

The performance began. He started by announcing that his usual assistant had been taken ill shortly before the performance and he would need to choose a new one from the audience. He planned to do this by selecting the best from a small group of applicants. All applicants should be female, he explained, as he had found that male assistants tended to just select all the pretty women, whereas females chose a much broader range of audience members.

Once again, Des felt there was a layer of integrity, although it was clearly a subtle method of getting attractive women on stage. Des was actually feeling quite good about this. This performer seemed to know his stuff. He wasn't just a charlatan depending on people 'planted' in the audience and hoping to use a few basic tricks and the exhibitionism of some to involve genuine audience members.

Five women were invited on stage. As expected, they were all attractive, ages ranging from early 20s to mid-30s. As he spoke to them, there was a notable change to the rhythm of his speech. To the side of the stage, where the participants were facing, was a blinking light. Additionally, low music played -- a firm, steady beat. Any aficionado of mind control would recognise the methods, and this was supplemented with a spinning disc, flicking light into the eyes of the subjects.

It had been explained that they could leave the stage at any point if they felt that the role of assistant was not right for them, and a couple looked rather uncomfortable already.

They were told to focus on their breathing, and a steady rhythm began to overtake them. Then the usual 'your eyelids are feeling heavy' and all five closed their eyes (with relief, probably, in the face of the flashing lights). They were told that their left arms were feeling light. Floating away. Their arms raised almost in unison.

At this point, Mes Meric judged they were ready to be directed. The music turned off, the flashing lights stopped and he gave the instruction:

'The only sound you will hear is my voice. Any requests I make of you will seem sensible and reasonable. You are desperate to be my assistant'.

Des knew, at this point, that it was probable that at least one would not be responding to the commands, but would be simply going with the flow to amuse friends. It would be interesting to see if this person or persons would step down of their own accord, or if they would be kept involved.

Mes Meric walked along the row, bending forward and looking deep into the eyes of each individual. Twice, he stopped and touched the 'candidate' on the shoulder. Then he stood and announced:

'Please stand up. If I touched you on the shoulder, you will believe that we have had a full discussion and you have decided that the role of assistant is not for you. You feel the costume is too revealing and your partner would be upset to see you like that.'

The two who he had touched immediately turned and walked back to their seats. Once again, Des was impressed with the integrity. One of the girls had been very attractive, and the popular vote would certainly have wanted her to be kept in the running. Additionally, both clearly believed that they had, indeed, refused the role due to the nature of the costume, and so must have been, at least to some extent, under control.

Three now remained. They were asked to perform various tasks -- sitting on the knee of an audience member, believing themselves to be catwalk models and to do the 'strut', finding the hypnotist extremely attractive and flirting with him. He then introduced the 'costume', or what little there was of it. Essentially, it was sequinned, low cut basque, with a sequinned thong below. The outfit was topped off with a feather head dress, in a carnival style, along with stockings and suspenders and high heels.

The candidates were directed to picture themselves in the outfit and asked how they felt. One response again fell foul of the interviewer, and the candidate was touched on the shoulder and directed to return to her seat.

This time, she believed that she had been the victim of an offensive remark about the size of her tits, and the instruction that she should force those sitting either side of her to hold her impressive breasts and agree that they were wonderful. A spotlight focused on her as she returned and was groped by (presumably) her boyfriend on one side, and (presumably) a female friend on the other. The audience loved every second of it.

The final two were then requested to dance. Their sexiest dance, but NOT removing any clothes. Des half expected 'The Stripper' to play, but instead, 'You Sexy Thing' was piped in. The two ladies gyrated, twerked and rubbed their hands over their bodies, pushing breasts forwards and making a range of obscene gestures and faces.

Suddenly the music changed to the 'Birdy Song', and the audience was treated to the absurdity of two women trying to be as sensuous as possible to a song which could never, in a million years, be even remotely sexy.

The audience laughed riotously and applauded and wolf-whistled loudly as the music finished and the two dancers relaxed, breathless from their exertions.

Now came the final cut. Mes Meric placed his hand on the shoulder of one woman -- the older of the two, and advised her that she had been unsuccessful. This time, he had said that her underwear was not his preferred style, and that on returning to her seat, she should show her underwear to her friends to prove that it was perfectly acceptable.

Once again, the spotlight followed as she yanked up her top and lifted her skirt to show a red thong and a well-filled black bra. Both were very acceptable, and her friends were quick to reassure her.

Now there remained just one lady -- probably in her mid to late twenties, blonde, wearing jeans and t-shirt. She was slim, with small breasts and narrow hips. Not the best looking of those who had started, but pretty.

She was told she had the job and should celebrate by jumping around the stage whooping before returning to her new employer. She did precisely as she was directed, and as soon as she returned, was given the instruction which the audience had waited for. She was sent behind a curtain, through which shone a strong light, leaving her clearly silhouetted. She was instructed to change into the costume which they had seen earlier. As the audience watched her every move, albeit silhouetted, she undressed and slipped into the outfit.

The sense of realism was once again increased, as the costume was hardly a good fit. The cups of the bra section of the basque were too large for the 'victim's' small breasts, and failed to offer the cleavage which might have been hoped for. The thong was perhaps a little tight, though it made little difference to the overall effect. The audience applauded and wolf-whistled, as the 'glamorous assistant' posed.

Next, she was given her 'job description'. It was simple. She had to select the audience members. Once again, Des was struck by the random nature of this selection. Not everyone was a good subject for hypnosis, and there was a significant element of risk to the selection process.

1...34567...9