First Meeting with Her Black Bull

Story Info
A cuckold couple has their first encounter with a bull.
2.5k words
4.35
36.4k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you nervous?" asked Lisa, as she and Dean sat at corner of the dimly lit bar.

"More excited than nervous" uttered Dean as he clasped her hand a little tighter and smiled.

She smiled back and said "Same."

After a few seconds of silence Dean asked "is this making you...excited though? Like down there?"

Lisa bit her lip and cocked her eyebrow in that way that always signaled to Dean that she was getting a little worked up. "Uh huh" she smiled and nodded.

"Same." said Dean.

Each time the door opened, the two of them, without wanting to look too eager to each other (or the person walking in) glanced over at who was walking in. There was a steady parade of patrons entering: a skinny hipster guy with tussled blonde hair, two Asian college aged girls, a 30-something woman in glasses with a book.

As 5:01 PM hit, both Lisa and Dean's conversation had drawn to a slow crawl; they knew that the strong, handsome, athletic Black bull they had been messaging online would would walk in any second. 5:02 went by, then 5:03. Any second now.

Suddenly, the door opened, and in he walked. Tall, broad shoulders, and a million dollar smile. He was wearing a suit jacket, dark blue jeans, and short black hair. He met eyes with them and walked right over the bar to greet her. The white couple stood up straight from their bar seats as if a drill sergeant had walked into their barracks.

"Hey y'all, I'm Marcus" he grinned as he approached. He quickly reached out to Dean's hand, giving it a healthy squeeze. "Dean" uttered the white would-be cuck, as he quietly admired the strength of the Black bull's handshake.

Marcus turned more slowly and deliberately to Lisa, his powerful, masculine brown eyes meeting her stunning green ones. In what felt like several seconds, he scanned her beautiful face, and gave her body a quick up and down look. He admired her long, soft brunette hair, her cute nose and pouty lips. He appreciated the black mini skirt and white top he had asked her to wear in their message exchange earlier that week. After all, he had been drawn to their online pictures largely because of his affinity for legs and beautiful asses on white women. And she was a Goddess before him.

"Damn girl" he chuckled as he looked off to the side to break the intensity.

The three of them laughed nervously but with a pointed, undeniable excitement. "Shall we sit?" Dean nervously blurted, as Lisa and Marcus locked eyes and smiled for another moment.

Marcus sat to the right of Lisa at the corner of the bar, perpendicular to her, while Dean sat on her left side. Right away, she felt the excitement of being in the middle of two men: one her sub, one her superior. She crossed her legs and settled in for a their first encounter.

She turned to Dean on her left. "Drinks," she instructed.

"Of course!" said Dean as he ordered Negronis for all three.

She broke the ice by telling Marcus her first impression right away: "Wow, you look even more like Idris Elba than you do in your pictures" she blushed. "Do you get that a lot?"

"All the time" smiled Marcus as she smiled back excitedly. She put her hand on his shoulder for a moment "and who do I look like?" she asked. "Definitely a younger Katie Holmes" he grinned, "just my type." The two were settling in just fine.

Over the next twenty minutes or so, pleasantries and small talk ensued. Nothing profound, but just enough to get a sense of their different personalities, the way their voices and verbal pacing danced with each other, what sorts of tones and topics elicited smiles and laughter.

Lisa and Marcus did most of the talking as they faced each other on the corner of the bar. As more negroni sips were taken, Lisa found that her eye contact with Marcus became more at ease, more comforting, and more pleasurable. It was difficult to detect the moment when she really started to feel their sexual chemistry, but after their first negroni, she found herself swimming in it.

As Marcus shared details of his life, she became more turned on by his deep voice, his lingo, his cool, sexy vibe, and especially those strong Black hands gripping his cocktail glass. Her mind drifted away from the words he was saying as she imaged the very real possibility that she would soon feel those same hands on her body; on her face, her small soft breasts, her thighs, her ass. She imagined what his fingers would taste like in her mouth, how they would feel stroking her face and her neck, and how electric they would feel between her legs.

"I'm sorry" she blurted out while he was in the middle of describing bars he likes in his neighborhood. "I'm getting really distracted by your...your whole...just your whole vibe here" she laughed as she put her hand over her mouth. She was a little embarrassed having interrupted him, but he reassured her: "Well I don't mind that at all, beautiful" he shot back: "I tend to have that affect on white women, especially their first time doing this." They smiled as she stirred her drink with a straw and took another sip.

Lisa signalled to Dean that her glass was low, and he ordered another round of delicious negronis. They went down even nicer the second time around.

At some point, Dean noticed that Lisa's back was almost completely turned from him, even as she held his hand. She and Marcus were getting increasingly lost in conversation and eye contact. At this point, Dean couldn't even hear what they were talking about as the bar filled up with patrons behind them. All of her attention was on Marcus, his sultry voice, his hands, arms, chest, and body, his beautiful Black demeanor and style.

Suddenly Dean noticed that Marcus's hand was on her thigh and his thumb was softly caressing her knee under the bar. She stroked the top of his hand with hers and liked the way his skin felt. Dean's heart skipped as he saw Marcus's fingers softly but powerfully caress the insides of Lisa's beautiful white thighs. Her voice became softer, hushed in volume. Her smiles and flirtations were now in full force: this extremely handsome man has been giving her a preview of what his touch does to women, and she was all in.

Dean then noticed her lean over and whispered something directly into Marcus's ear. She stood up and gave Dean her first glance behind her in several minutes, with a devious grin. She looked around the now-crowded bar, saw that everyone was engaged in conversation, and quickly, tactfully pulled her panties down from under her skirt without anyone noticing. She turned back to Marcus, opened his big Black hand with hers, and handed him a pair of her Goddess-scented soft pink panties, at this point slightly damp with her juices from their flirtations. "I'll be right back, Daddy" she said to him, before walking to the ladies room.

Dean and Marcus sat quietly for a few seconds with the empty seat between them. Marcus, without much regard for Dean's presence discretely brought the panties to his nose and sniffed. His eyes rolled back briefly. "Mmm" he quietly moaned in a low grunt. Dean's heart rate quickened, as he sat quietly watching a Black man inhale the scent of his woman's beautiful white pussy, just two bar seats away. This was insanely hot.

"Having fun?" Dean asked nervously. "Absolutely, man" Marcus grinned, as he raised his negroni to clink glasses with Dean's.

Dean fumbled for more conversation starter: "We've never done this before, but she really likes you. She saw your picture online and said you were the one."

"I'm flattered man" Marcus answered as he took another sip.

Dean worked up the courage to ask: "what was it that you two were whispering about before?"

Marcus grinned, took another sip and said "I asked her if she really had never been with a Black man before, and she said that I'd be her first one." After a few more seconds of awkward silence, he continued: "...and I gotta say, it made me pretty hard." Marcus pointed down to his crotch and smoothed over the outline of his cock. Dean and Lisa had been admiring his cock pictures earlier that week, but seeing it in person made it look even more powerful. What a big, strong cock on such a handsome man!

Dean blurted out "that is the biggest cock either of us have ever seen." "Yeah?" asked Marcus, "she whispered to me that white boys like you are only allowed to play with her feet in the corner while I put this inside her. You think you're ready for that, white boy?"

Dean's jaw dropped. He had never actually spoken of any of these fantasies to another man, and certainly not the type of alpha that was sitting at the bar with them. He gulped "ff....fuck y...y...yes, definitely." The two of them sat quietly sipping their drinks, waiting for their Goddess to return.

Lisa returned with the biggest smile Dean had ever seen on her. She gave him a little grin, then quickly locked eyes again with Marcus again. He put his hand on her neck, with his thumb just under her ear. And that's when she leaned in to press her beautiful lips onto his.

As they kissed, she felt his powerful Black hand on her hips, then on soft white ass, caressing and squeezing. As loud as the bar was, Dean could still hear her breath quicken and intensify. He could not believe it. He was watching his beautiful Goddess woman completely drunk from Black power and romance.

Both she and Marcus moaned, as she reached over to hold Dean's hand. Just then, she felt a powerful SMACK on her ass that made her squeal with delight. She looked around the bar nervously. Another white couple laughed and whispered to each other as they saw what was clearly a cuckolding relationship unfolding.

"Get ready for a lot more of that." Marcus said as Lisa bit her lip and steadied her eyes on his.

"Now that we seem on the same wavelength, it is time for you to sit down and listen" Marcus instructed. She did, and crossed her legs.

Marcus smiled at her and gave her a look over. He pointed at Dean without unlocking his eyes to hers: "I told him he's gonna be your footboy while I take care of you. While THIS takes care of you." He led her hand to his gigantic throbbing manhood through his jeans. Lisa bit her lip and quietly let out an "oh..my....God" as she felt the biggest, strongest, hardest cock she'd ever touched.

She had a quick flashback to all the white boys who tried to impress her throughout her sexual life: college, her 20s and 30s, on trips with friends. None of them compared to what she was feeling right now with her hand. This was a real man. Marcus asked her what she was touching. She told him quietly, intensely: "a real man's cock, Daddy."

Marcus quietly nodded as he looked at her as he talked with authority and confidence, loud enough for both of them to hear: "Next Saturday night, I'm going to meet Lisa, alone, at a restaurant across the street. I will fill you in on details of the reservation later." He looked directly at Lisa, sternly: "You're going to wear a tight white mini dress with lacy white bra and panties underneath, open toe shoes. I want your little white pussy 100% clean shaven. I want your makeup done, beautiful hoop earrings, and your sexiest perfume on your neck. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Daddy" Lisa let out, without even thinking, completely lost in his eyes, and his instructions.

"No cucky white boys are allowed on our date though. I want all your focus on your Black Daddy. I want to wine and dine you, talk tenderly to you, talk dirty to you, make you repeat nasty things back to me. I'm going to talk to you about dominating you, how I'm going to own you, spanking you over my knee first, making you crawl over to serve and worship my Black body and my King Cock. And so much more. Is this understood?"

"Yes Daddy...f...fuck yes!" Lisa replied as her eyes grew bigger.

Marcus went on, his voice deepening, his gaze becoming more intense: "at the end of our date, if I deem it appropriate, I'll allow you to text your cuck the address and room number of our hotel. If I'm up for it, he'll be allowed to watch me devour you, but only from the corner. No white boys allowed near your pussy that night. Do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy, I understand" whispered Lisa as she struggled to resist touching her throbbing clit, gripping her thigh tightly instead.

"You understand what?"

"I understand that no white boys are allowed anywhere near my pussy on Saturday. Black men only, Daddy."

Dean looked on in horror and delight as his beautiful woman slowly transformed into a snowbunny hotwife in front of his eyes. He knew she would enjoy this. He did not know she would enjoy it this much.

Marcus continued. "Are you gonna be a good girl for Daddy?"

"I'm gonna be SUCH a good girl for Daddy" Lisa moaned.

"Good. And I want a picture of your body every day until Saturday. You're going to get spanked over my knee no matter what you do, but if you forget any pictures, these spankings will be even harder, most severe. Do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy. I will send pictures of my beautiful white body every day to my Black King, to get him excited for our date on Saturday."

"Good girl." he assured her.

Marcus smiled, buttoned his suit jacket, stood up, and motioned for her to kiss him on the lips. She held Dean's hand behind her, closed her eyes and leaned in to feel Marcus's big soft beautiful lips on hers. Dean saw their tongues happily dance between their mouths as she gripped his shoulders and moaned softly.

Marcus's hand graced Lisa's pretty face as she kissed his single index finger, sucking it for a moment. He took a quick glance around the bar to check for anyone watching, slowly lowered his finger between her legs. He entered her for just one second, causing her to gasp. He looked deep into her green eyes while she felt his finger, dripping with her own spit: "This finger is just the beginning. Remember it all week. Saturday, you will finally be Black-owned. Are you ready."

"Yes DADDY," she panted desperately.

Marcus grinned, turned around and walked out the door.

Dean and Lisa sat facing the bar silently. They both instinctually took a deep breath and smiled at each other.

This was the beginning of a thrilling journey.