Sally and I Get Black Owned Ch. 01

Story Info
Craig becomes our black owner.
3.3k words
4.39
76.4k
109
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,320 Followers

Author's caution: This story is interracial cuckolding with humiliation and explicit bisexuality. Skip it, please, if you do not like any of these concepts. Thanks.

----

I'm writing this for you all in Literotica mainly so that I never forget it.

I'm John. My girlfriend is Sally.

I had long had an interracial porn fetish, including all kinds of fantasies, but mostly involving big black cocks and white women--and including progressively more extreme cuckolding fantasies. The biggest turn on for me was when a white couple ended up with the girlfriend or wife becoming completely black only and even black owned.

Of course this wasn't something I could just spring on Sally early in our relationship. I waited until several months in. Until after one evening when I noticed her eying a handsome black guy at a club. Soon after that, I took the bold leap of seeing if she had any interest in porn. To my delighted amazement, she shyly admitted she did--but she was too shy to admit what kind. She agreed that I could rent some for us to enjoy together and "see how it goes."

I started small. Some basic white-on-white porn, and with simple, gentle plots that seemed non-threatening to me. She did get a little turned on, and so did I, and our sex improved a bit.

From there, I gradually took some more chances. For instance, finding some group sex and swinging videos for us to enjoy. We both liked those two.

Eventually, as I had long intended, I showed her interracial porn. Wow, did this light her up! I never knew or imagined my shy girlfriend could get so horny! It was impossible for her to hide the much greater effect the interracial porn had on her, so we started opening up about our fantasies.

I soon admitted that I had long been fascinated by giant black cocks together with white women, and even by the cuckolding kink, including humiliation and "black ownership." Sally did a little reading and then even confessed to me that the whole idea of becoming black only and black owned is a turn on for her--even while maintaining a white guy cuckold to watch and dote on her.

To her and to me, "black owned" means that white woman--and likely her white cuckold, too--are under the total control of a Black man, woman, or group. It's a greater level of life and sexual commitment for white people than simply the woman deciding only to have sex with blacks. It's "next level," so to speak.

We laughed and joked about how compatible our fantasies are and whether somehow we sensed this unconsciously when we started dating--as improbable as that could be. She also teased me that I could never handle it in real life-- and I teased her back that she would probably just faint from fear in the presence of a real BBC.

It was terrific fodder for our love life and for us kidding around and growing closer. Who knew if Sally would ever try a BBC, much less ever become black only or black owned? Even so, it was great to have this added dimension to our love life together.

In addition to having a compatible fantasy life, Sally is the so-called "total package" all around, and I was starting to think--and hope--that she might be the one for me, that maybe we would eventually get married. She was a little on the tall side for me, matching my 5'11", but she was so smart, fun, and gorgeous, I was okay with this one "imperfection," so to speak.

Also, despite her height, Sally was still kind of a petite girl, just with really long legs and beautiful D-cup breasts! Her flowing blonde curls are fabulous, as are her blue eyes and sweet smile. She has feminine petite shoulders, a small waist, nice wide hips for welcoming a fellow in, and a sweet, medium-sized bubble butt. A perfect feminine form.

It was not hard to visualize Sally taking on a perfectly formed big black Adonis, especially with those generous hips of hers.

Despite being gorgeous, Sally still has a shy side to her, and is usually a quiet girl.

We did eventually progress from us fantasizing about Sally being with a BBC to my using a big black dildo on her. I bought one, and one day when she was especially amorous after some porn, I took a chance bringing it out of my dresser. She squealed in excitement and fear both, and at first said no. But after I got her to play with it for a few minutes in her hands, and reminded her that I would go as slow as she wanted me to with it, she relented.

The dildo was modeled after the porn star Mandingo, whom Sally had seemed to really enjoy watching in action. To our shared amazement, she got it about half way in on the first thrust. After about ten minutes, I had it three quarters of the way in, and she had orgasmed twice! Another five or ten minutes, and Sally had the dildo balls deep and was thrashing her way to a third screaming and screeching orgasm--the biggest I had ever seen her have! She even went limp afterwards and drooled out of the side of her mouth. I don't think I'll ever forget the contented, fully-sated look I saw on her for the first time that night--but since then I have seen it often repeated.

Needless to say, that Mandingo dildo became a regular fixture, and I even had to remind Sally to fuck me also once in a while!

Within a few weeks, Sally barely fucked me at all. She teased me--or maybe she was serious, looking back now--that I should get used to only getting hand jobs or being made to masturbate. In fact, it seemed to especially turn us both on if she would refuse me any touching, and I would have to beat off in front of her--but only after I had used her big dildo, "Max," on her.

Once a month, Sally would still fuck me. Just to maintain our bond, she said.

Maybe half a year passed in this routine for us. Very little fucking between us, and Sally enjoying her giant black dildo "Max" several times a week. I think part of me hoped things would stay like this, while another part knew it was unlikely--and I even fantasized about things progressing.

Then, on a Saturday about ten days ago, we were at a house party being thrown by a college pal of mine, Roy. He's a nice guy, though not someone I happened to be super close with. The key events started a couple of hours into the party. It was progressing as a really fun evening so far for both Sally and me, and at times we were each mingling separately. I'm an extrovert and not insecure, so it worked for me. Sally enjoyed a little extra male attention now and again.

Still, I was surprised when Sally came up to me and pulled me aside. "John," she said, "I met the most interesting guy. Craig. You see him over in that corner--the tall black guy?"

I nodded in confirmation, giving Sally a chance to continue.

"We were dancing and flirting a bit just now, and he brazenly put my hand on his privates before I pulled away to come over here."

"Go on," I told her.

"It was hard and HUGE, John! I couldn't believe it! Just like we've been fantasizing about! And he's a pretty nice guy, to boot." Sally added.

Well, I knew Craig. He was not and is not a particularly nice guy.

Craig and I went to high school together, and he came to the same college for a year before transferring. In fact, Craig is pretty much just an ordinary guy--who likes to get laid, especially by gorgeous women like my girlfriend. Like all of us, he'll do his best to give the impression of "niceness" when it seems useful. I could hardly fault him. I do the same!

I explained this to Sally and she looked a little disappointed... until, that is, I added, "But, he's also not a bad guy. And we might as well get you black fucked--and maybe even black owned--by a decent enough guy, whom I've known a long time. Why don't you tell him about how we are thinking about getting ourselves on a 'certain' sexual path, and see if he'd like to come home with us tonight?"

Sally gave a small squeal of excitement, a little jump, and kissed me with a quick peck. "Terrific, Boo!" she exclaimed. "I'll be back!"

She practically ran back over to Craig and pulled him abruptly from some people he was chatting with. They talked together for several minutes while I watched from across the room. Craig was facing me. He kept nodding at Sally and smiling, occasionally touching her face or arm, or holding her hand. He glanced in my direction perhaps once.

Like when we were younger, Craig is still not much to look at, besides being big and black. His face is a bit misshapen--some might think him ugly even. But he can have a certain charm, and Sally seemed enthralled. Her posture and gaze did not once wander from being focused completely on Craig.

After several minutes, Craig led Sally to sit down with him on a sofa. Perhaps strategically chosen so I could easily watch from across the room. They chatted for but another minute before Craig pulled Sally's head close to his and he started French kissing her. She eagerly returned his kisses, using one hand to caress his head and another his body. They proceeded to make out for what felt to me like a week but realistically was probably half an hour, max. Several people seemed to notice. Some stared. I'm sure some remembered that Sally had come to the party with me, her white boyfriend. Sally's actions proved that she certainly didn't care if I might feel humiliated. Maybe she knew this would turn me on, or maybe she just didn't care.

Their making out gradually got more daring. Craig started with caressing Sally's breasts, first through her shirt and then up underneath it. A few minutes after that, he had a hand up her skirt and was obviously playing with her pussy. Sally stroked Craig's cock through his pants initially and then later through his unzipped fly.

They started taking more breaks from frenching to whisper to each other, and finally they got up in tandem from the sofa and walked straight to me.

"Hey, John," Craig started. "Nice to see you, man. I want to thank you for introducing Sally to interracial and getting her ready to go black. Way to go, man!" And he slapped me on the shoulder with a friendly smile.

Sally spoke next. "John, Boo," she said. "I'm guessing you've enjoyed watching Craig and me get started. I'm so glad! Look at your cute little boner in your pants, and you're all flushed!"

She leaned over and gave my hard-on a playful little poke.

"As you can tell, I'm at last ready to go black for real. I'm so glad we met Craig! He's quite dominant, and he says that if I want to fuck him--and I do--it's got be within the next few minutes, before we leave the party. There's a bedroom in the back that we can borrow, and we intend to! I'm allowed to give you a kiss goodbye now, but that's going to be your last kiss on the mouth so long as Craig and I are involved with each other at all. He's instructed me on this. I really want him and am not inclined to quibble--since being denied will probably turn you on anyway!"

I'm sure I looked dumbfounded while I listened slack-jawed and speechless as Sally continued to explain.

"I'm no longer going to be touching you sexually at all, John," she added. "I suppose I might feel bad for you, but I have a feeling this will play right into your fantasies, finally, Boo!"

"There are a few other things, cucky." Craig switched from calling me "man" to "cucky" now I noticed. "Your mistress, Sally, and your likely new master--myself--think that she should spell it out, though."

"What?!? What's this about 'mistress' and 'master'?" I whined, even though I should have seen it coming.

"Yes, cucky. If you're going to stay in the picture, you're probably going to need to get used to calling me 'Master,' 'Sir,' or you can use those as prefixes for my name, and go with 'Master Craig' or 'Sir Craig,' if you like... assuming Sally and I really enjoy our fucking tonight and choose to continue. If you fail to, you will receive discipline that I determine. Nothing permanently damaging, typically, but you won't like it. Of course, you will always be able to opt out of discipline, but then Sally will be obligated to choose between us. You should know that little white cucky dicks usually lose that contest... Do you follow?"

"Yes, Sir," I said. I didn't want to be on the wrong side of Sally's bull, that was for sure. He was a lot bigger than me, and I very much wanted to stay in her--and now "their"--life.

"Good! Now Sally has some more to lay out for you, wimp," Craig added.

"Yes, Boo," Sally added. "There are a few other key things you should know. First, I'm going to be the seventh white girl that Craig has blacked since he started a few years ago. None of them went back to white, we both want you to know. He would have done more, he tells me, but usually he only bothers with really hot girls--like me--and he fancies focusing on each one for several months. They all stayed with Craig until he was bored of them. Two are still his girlfriends. All of them were immediately black only--and all became black owned. Craig says I'll be swearing to be black only by the end of the night, maybe even within minutes of his first fucking me.... Second, if you do decide to continue to be involved with me--and therefore accept Craig as your Master, too--you are also expected to be a slave to his cock. You are going to have to suck him between fucks, to clean him off, get him hard, or whatever he would like. He may even fuck you in your ass to help you know your place."

Sally took a brief pause for me to absorb all of that, and then poked my rock hard dick again with a giggle.

"Ha!" she chortled. "Still hard! Even harder, I think! I'm not surprised!"

Then, Sally added. "To continue to lay things out for you... For the past couple of years, Craig's been doing this with the boyfriends or husbands, making them his cock slaves, and all the cucks want now is to watch the women get fucked or to suck black cock themselves. One guy also begs to get ass fucked. Even if you offer the cucks pussy instead, they'll go for the big black cock... So you should be ready to get turned gay. I can see from your bigger than ever tent in your pants that this turns you on. Excellent, cucky!"

I let out an involuntary groan, this was all so exciting to me!

"Oh, and a third thing," Sally continued. "How could I forget? If this all goes well for the next few months, yes, I will marry you. It sure looks like it will be a celibate marriage, but you'll have the sex life that you've secretly dreamed of, and in a bit of time--whenever Craig decides he's ready--you'll get to lick his nuts as he explodes into my fertile pussy and womb, and knocks me up with my first baby--who will be yours to raise. Naturally, if I stay black only and become black owned, all my babies will be black... And it will be the black owners deciding how many I have--we have--not you and me... Craig has other things planned to debase and humiliate us, he tells me, but these are the highlights that sometimes scare people off... But I'm okay with them... They are totally in line with my own fantasies at this point, having watched so much porn with you and talked about it together so long." She omitted mentioning her big black dildo. Maybe she didn't want Craig to hear about it.

"John," Craig jumped in. "None of this has anything to do with you personally, except maybe that if I didn't like you and find you a little bit feminine, I wouldn't want you sucking on my dick, and it would disgust me that I might have to ass fuck you into submission. Really, it's that Sally just turns me on a lot, and this is what I like to do with any white girl as hot as she is, and her cucky. It's all part of my attitude in seeking personal gratification and racial reparations, is all. And, man, your Sally is F-I-N-E!! Do you have any questions, cucky?"

"No Master, Sir Master Craig," I stammered out sheepishly.

"Here's your goodbye kiss, then, Boo!" Sally said next. And she gave me a short and only modestly sensuous kiss on the lips.

"Oh... Next, you have to take Craig's cock out here in this corner of the party room and suck on it for thirty seconds-- and lovingly... Since Black cock is the only thing you'll be kissing from now on, you have to prove to us that you can do that!"

I was dumbfounded but knew I needed to obey. I somehow managed to sink to my knees. Craig's fly was unzipped, but his huge cock could not make it through the fly.

He boomed from above me, "This cock isn't going to free itself, boy. Undo my pants, cuck."

As soon as I did, and Craig's giant black cock stared me in the face, I understood why Sally and I were both under this spell. It was amazing. It was simply the most gorgeous, strongest, sexiest, and most arousing piece of human anatomy I could imagine. About ten inches straight. Perfectly consistent thickness the whole length. Rod hard. Dark chocolate colored, with maybe a tinge of purple at the tip of his plum-sized glans. Pre-cum dripping, presumably from their make-out session. Balls nearly each the size of a plump lemon. It all looked delicious. I was salivating.

No one had to pull me toward it. I scooted forward on my knees, opened my mouth as wide as possible, and leaned into it.

I was immediately in love! If I had known sucking a big black cock would be so satisfying to me, I would have started years ago. Who knew? I guess Sally and Craig did. I sucked, kissed, licked.

I was thrilled to think that this marvelous man meat might be in my life routinely. I hoped Craig was gayer than he let on!

I guess thirty seconds flew by because soon Craig pulled me to my feet and put his cock away.

"Decent work for a beginner, cuck," Craig said. "And certainly it looks like you found your next love! But there will be lots more time for that later... Now, I'm going to take Sally's true virginity... You may wait outside the door and listen. I will call for you if I decide I would like your assistance... Oh, and no beating off unless and until I say so. Don't even touch your dicklet!"

He took Sally's hand and they left me for the bedroom.

Would you like to hear what happened next?

syn4321
syn4321
1,320 Followers