First Meetings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here and kiss me," he rumbled, urging me to stand

I pushed up to my feet and he immediately wrapped his arms around me and tugged me in for a hungry kiss, moaning into my mouth as his tongue pressed past my lips to taste me. His hands squeezed and groped at every inch they could reach, and he all but ripped the dress from my body. I kicked the fabrics away and stood before him in my black panties, my fishnets, and my stilettos.

He eyed me over and licked his lips. "Fuck, baby. You look fantastic."

He took hold of my hips and started walking me backwards, towards the bed on the opposite side of the room. His steps were slow and calculated, his hands reaching up to tease and tweak my nipples, making them hard under his touch. They were so sensitive, and drew into peaks within moments, begging to be licked and sucked. I was so soaking wet, I was scared it would drip down my thighs.

My knees his the edge of the bed and he pushed me onto my back, where I fell and propped myself up on my elbows. He bent to his knees in front of me, his eyes watching me as he moved to tug the heels from my feet, kissing the tops of each foot as he freed them. His gaze was so intense, burning into mine and making me ache in a thousand different places.

"I can smell you," he murmured, sliding his tongue up the inside of my leg atop the fishnets.

I felt myself stiffen as he drew closer to my pelvis and he pushed my legs back. I wrapped my hands around the backs of my knees and held them back, exposing my pussy to him. He growled with approval, reaching forward and hooking his fingertips into the strings of my fishnets and, in one quick tug, he tore them from front to back, baring my wet slit for his tongue and lips.

"God, you're so wet..."

He inhaled deeply of my musky scent before he placed his hands on the backs of my thighs, spreading me open as he leaned in and opened his mouth, covering the entirety of my pussy with his tongue. I started shaking. A shock of pure sensation erupted from my pussy as soon as his tongue made contact. He lapped at my lips, cleaning the nectar from them and groaning with approval at my flavor.

"You taste so fucking good," he growled, his tongue probing to part my lips and scoop more of my wetness into his mouth.

I watched him with wide eyes, my fingertips gripping handfuls of the sheets. He was so intent, so practiced as he swirled his tongue around my slit, tasting every inch. I was breathless in moments, and he'd only just begun. He scratched his nails delicately up and down the backs of my thighs while his mouth worked, adding a sting to the sensation all at once. I reached up and squeezed at my nipples, sending that shock of passion right down to where his mouth worked.

"I could taste you all night, my little star," he cooed, closing his lips around my engorged clit and suckling on it softly.

Fuck. That felt incredible. I twitched and writhed under him and he took two fingers, sliding them up into my wet hole, curling them forward to stroke my sweet spot while his lips worked my clit. The ache was building, winding like a coil, tightening in my belly and threatening to snap, after just a few moments.

He watched me intently. "Are you going to cum for me?" he asked, making out with my pussy in the same way he made out with my mouth.

I nodded, my teeth clamped over my bottom lip. "Please don't stop..." I sighed, my voice breathy and soft.

He growled again, renewing his assault and working his fingers faster, sucking harder, licking and tasting and teasing, working into a frenzy. My breaths came faster, my chest heaving up and down with every breath. My nipples were so hard, aching between my fingertips as that ache built even more, threatening to spill over.

"I'm going to cum!" I shrieked, my eyes widening and looking down at him as he licked and tasted.

"What do you say?" he growled back, halting all of his attempts to drive me to orgasm. His fingers stilled inside me, and he pulled his mouth away from my pussy completely.

"P-Please! Please don't stop. Can I cum? Will you please make me cum?" I babbled, desperate for my climax.

He grinned, and immediately resumed his onslaught, working those fingers inside me and lapping furiously at my clit.

It was only another moment before my orgasm ripped through me. My breaths forced their way in and out of my lungs as that throbbing spread farther and father, enveloping every nerve in my body. My back arched and my breath caught in my throat as that piercing ache pulsed from my cunt, wracking me in shivers and spasms. My fingers found his hair, gripping it and holding his face against my pussy. He moaned and drank my climax down as I gushed into his mouth, his eyes on mine the entire time. I could barely form a coherent thought, but I didn't dare look away from him. I couldn't.

Soon, it was too much. Every touch was like a jolt, every lick making me twitch. I pushed his face away, closing my legs and shivering as the aftershocks wracked me. I heard him groan, and felt him climb onto the bed above me but I couldn't move. I could barely breathe.

He parted my legs and settled between them, hovering above me and looking down with his lustful, ravenous gaze. I could feel the head of his cock brushing against my soaked, sensitive cunt. With just a flex of his hips, he slipped inside of me, sinking all the way in. He stretched me, filling me up completely with his rigid manhood, and the look on his face was one of pure ecstasy at the feel of me. I refused to look away from him, eager to take in every expression, every look on his face as he fucked me.

"You feel...so fucking good," he whispered, bending to kiss me as he started to move.

His rhythm began slow, sliding all the way in and pulling all the way out. His lips melted over mine, kissing me passionately while I bathed him in wetness and heat. I curled my legs around him, my hands on his chest.

"So fucking tight, baby...So wet..." he muttered, curling a hand behind my head as the other held him aloft.

What started slowly soon picked up. He rocked harder, driving deeper inside of me as his hips began beating against my thighs, his balls slapping against my ass cheeks. Faster and faster, harder and harder he started fucking me, driving as deeply into me as my body would allow. I whimpered, lifting my hips and bucking up into him with each thrust. He stimulated all of my insides, and I felt the ache again. Like a burning pulse that started winding up deep inside of me again, but more intensely. More fiercely.

"That's it baby...take my cock."

"Yes, yes, yes..." I whimpered back, reaching up to bite down into his shoulder.

He wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly, fucking me mercilessly. It nearly hurt, he was so ferocious, but I didn't dare ask him to stop. I wanted to feel him days after. I wanted him to mark me in every way.

He started to sweat. A sheen of moisture came to his brow and I grinned up at him, pressing my hands against his chest again, bucking my hips up against him more. He was going to cum. I could feel it coming.

"I'm going to fill you up, my little star," he snarled, his eye squeezing shut. "I'm going to fill you up with me."

I sighed, feeling a twinge in my pussy. "Please, Daddy. Please cum in me. I want it so much..."

"Look at me," he rumbled, his eyes opening and staring down into mine.

I reached a hand up and framed the side of his face, my mouth hanging open as he slammed into me. I could feel it deeply, could feel another climax building and I desperately wanted to cum with him. To reach that peak at the same time, and dive off the edge with him.

"Are you ready?" he asked, sounding strained. "I'm going to cum. Cum with me, baby."

I nodded. "Yes...Yes, Daddy. I'm ready...I-I..."

He tightened his grip, crushing me into his body and thrusting two, three, four more times before the sensation overcame the both of us, and we barreled over the edge at the same time. He stiffened, and I felt his cock swell inside of me before he erupted, spilling his cum deep in my core, and his groan was guttural and deep. It felt like I split in two, that ache bursting forth and exploding from my center, shooting sparks to my fingers and toes.

We breathed the same air, gasping in breaths as we came down from the rapture, our bodies trembling as he draped over me. I coiled around his body like ivy, his cock still buried inside of me. I ran my nails up and down his back, and he held me strong in his arms as the aftershocks shook us. He turned his head and kissed me, our lips molding around each other's in a passionate kiss that poured pure emotion through our mouths.

I didn't have the strength to speak. I could barely move. Eventually he unwrapped his arms from me and curled onto his side, his cock slipping out of me as he urged me to roll to my side as well, and he spooned me from behind, resting his arm atop me.

"I'm going to spend all night fucking you, my little star. So get some rest while you can," he muttered, kissing the back of my neck.

I grinned and giggled. "Yes, Daddy."

12