First Military Threesome Ch. 04

Story Info
Costume party Pimp & Slut.
4.7k words
4.65
4k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dpga4625
dpga4625
42 Followers

In case you haven't read the whole series, we start this chapter at our friend Fred's house at a Halloween costume party where Sue is with Debbie (Dan). Dan is dressed as a good-looking kind of skanky whore and Sue is dressed as her pimp, going to try to sell for sex and anything she wants to have him/her provide.

---------------------------------------------------

Sandy, Fred's wife, says to Sue, "Well, I'm happy you could both come but am sorry to not see Dan tonight! Does Debbie only like guys or are there other options?"

Sue turns toward Sandy, hugs her tight, whispering in her ear, "Fred really can't tell its Dan, can he? Jesus, men only think with their cocks don't they!" As Sue pulls back from Sandy, she slides her hands down her sides, noticing there are no panties under that dress, in a louder voice says, "Hey Debbie, why don't you let Fred show you where to put our coats? Oh, also show how you appreciate being able to come to his house for a party."

So, Debbie turns to Fred, runs her hand up his side starting below the belt, across his chest, to put her palm on his cheek guiding his mouth to hers, lays into a very passionate French kiss while wrapping her other arm around his head pulling him closer. While their tongues wrestle around she brings the hand back around and cups his cock while she finishes the kiss. Nose to nose she uses a breathy voice saying, "Thanks for hosting us my dear Fred. Let's put these coats away." She bends toward his ear and whispers, "I'll show you more appreciation once we get there."

Debbie pulls back, removing her coat and taking Sue's, turning to follow Fred, she pats him on the ass. As they walk away Sandy says, "Oh God, Fred's only going to last 10 seconds once she wraps her lips around his cock. It'll tone him down a bit till he recharges."

"Well, then I guess we'll let Fred run a tab!" Sue says laughingly, "Hey, what's a guy got to do to get a drink around here?" She grabs Sandy's hips with both hands, pulling her forward till their lips lock in a passionate kiss themselves.

After a minute or two Sandy pulls back a bit saying, "Hmm Sue, that was lovely, I didn't know you were into women too."

"Well, I'm a guy tonight and we guys love our women." As Sue reaches up with one hand finding a nipple and gives it a hard pinch.

"Yikes, that hurt!"

Sue looks down and sees both nipples now hard as pebbles, "Yeah, hurts good by that reaction!"

Sandy playfully slaps her hand extracting herself from the embrace to grab her hand and lead her to the bar for a drink.

Sue trailing behind her looks at her ass, "My you certainly have an ass that just begs to be spanked don't you!"

"Maybe later, when Fred can watch." Sandy giggles.

......Meanwhile in the other room.

"Freddy baby, you want me to just toss these over the end of the bed?" Debbie tosses the two coats over the footboard, sits on the side of the bed, grabs Fred's hand pulling him into another deep passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss, she slides off the bed to her knees, grabbing his belt buckle, opening the front of his pants, then slowly unzipping them, sees the boxers with a hefty cock hidden and hard as a rock waiting there. She looks up into Fred's eyes while the pants fall and she slides the boxers down to have a hard cock hit her on the chin. While still looking up she opens her mouth and slowly slides the head into her open mouth eliciting a groan of pleasure from Fred.

Fred stammers, "I sshhoouullldd talk to SSSSandy, oh God!"

As Debbie has now completely engulfed his cock and has her nose buried in his pubic hair. She holds him there while she starts a swallowing motion with her throat. Swallowing and swallowing hearing nothing but moans from him she then goes into action slowly fucking her face onto this nice cock she has found. After a few thrusts she holds him halfway in her mouth and moves that back of her tongue in a sucking motion while maintaining a complete vacuum.

Back to thrusting herself onto his cock, "Oh God I'm gonna cum!"

Debbie holds him there while he fills her mouth full. He says, "Wow, Sandy never lets me cum in her mouth!"

She waits till he's done and spent, lets the cock fall out, stands up, smooths her dress, and walks out of the room toward the front of the house and bar. Slides up to Sandy who says, "Did he last more than 10 seconds?"

Debbie shakes her head, when Fred comes into the room Debbie turns to look at him, he looks at her, then she opens her mouth showing him a mouth full of cum still. His eyes go wide when Debbie turns to Sandy and locks lips with her sharing the load and groping her breasts. Sandy lays into the kiss and grabs the back of her head to keep her there. When they finish, both of them turn to Fred, open their mouths showing the shared cum, then close their mouths and swallow very vividly. All three women look at Fred as his knees start to buckle and he recovers himself saying, "Oh wow, did you three plan this?"

They all nodded and Sandy said, "Well except the cum part, that was a surprise and strangely enough that didn't taste so bad. Especially, with Da---Debbie kissing me at the same time. Maybe I'll have to start swallowing that cock more often." She almost messed up and said Dan.

Then they all look around and see two other couples looking at them all very strangely. Fred says, "Welcome everyone, sorry, we got a bit carried away." Laughing he moves to talk to another couple when the doorbell rings again.

Debbie jumps up and says, "I'll get it!"

Sue yells after her, "No more freebies, slut!"

"Fine!"

Debbie gets to the door looking through the window and says, "Oh goodie, it's Chrissy!" As she opens the door wrapping her arms around Chrissy's neck kissing her hard on the lips. Chrissy hugs her back as George sidles up beside her, Debbie lets go and says, "Georgie, you made it too." She wraps him in her arms and kisses him much more passionately. While Chrissy walks past shaking her head.

Debbie overhears Sue ask where George is and Chrissy laughs and says, "He's out there making out with your SLUT!"

Sue yells out, "Hey slut get your cute ass back in here, I said no more freebies!"

The others couples look at each other then back at Sue as she explains, "I'm her pimp and she's, my whore!"

One of the other guy's retorts, "How much?" Which results in a hard slap from his date and a loud HEY! As he rubs his arm and she stalks over to the bar for a drink.

More and more couples show up and the house is starting to fill up. Three guys are talking up Debbie as Sue watches on she decides to slide up between two of them to hear one guy say to the other, "I need a piss, you know where the bathroom is?"

Sue leans in and whispers into his ear, "Debbie will show you for a price."

"How much?"

"Whatever you think she's worth."

"Ok, I'll grab my wallet on the way back."

Sue says, "Debbie, could you ESCORT this gentleman to the restroom in the master bedroom?" Which is where the coats are.

"Yes, sir!"

Debbie jumps off the stool, slides her hand through his elbow pulling him down the hallway back to where they put the coats. "Hey darlin', you have a wife here tonight?"

"No, no wife"

She pulls him into the bathroom in front of the toilet, sits down in front of him on the toilet, starting to unzip his pants, he says, "Oh, I have to pee really bad."

"I know, let me take care of that for you."

She finishes unzipping him, pulling out his cock, she clamps he lips over the head as he starts to get a little turgid. He says, "I hope you're ready for this!"

He starts to stream into her mouth as she swallows and swallows and swallows till nothing is left. Then she slides him fully into her mouth as he gets harder and harder. She just holds him there till he fills up her throat when she starts giving him a nice slow BJ. Once he is slimy and wet, she pushes him back a few inches, stands straddling the toilet, lifts the back of her dress up, where he sees the plug which she removes and says, "Get that cock in here! I need some cum in my ass! Don't worry it's well lubed"

He easily slides his cock into the tight hole, grabbing her hips, after a few hard thrusts he stops, then lays a hard slap against the ass, and another and another, eliciting a moan from Debbie. He loses control and just jackhammers into her ass as hard as he can but after 10 more strokes, he cannot keep from pushing hard one last time and unloading in her ass. Once he slowly pulls out Debbie reinserts the plug, turns back around, sitting back down takes his cock back in her mouth cleaning the remaining cum from him. Once he's clean she looks up, smiling with a little cum on her chin.

He pulls up his shorts and pants, straightens back up and says, "Oh wow, I haven't ever had such a tight fuck in my life! Is that what you like best?"

"Well, yes and it's that time."

"Oh!" He assumes Debbie meant period but we know that's not why.

As he's walking through the bedroom he grabs his coat, rummages in the pockets getting his wallet.

Getting back to the main room, he sees Sue and walks up to her, "Oh my God, that was amazing! Is she really a hooker?"

"No, not really! These are just our costumes but you can pay for the service if you want. We'll probably be giving it to charity after tonight."

He pulls out a $100 bill and gives it to her discretely saying, "Well, you can send her over to me anytime and I'll pay whatever you want! I've never cum so hard in my life! Name is Jason, here is my card."

"I guess we'll see, maybe she needs a more lucrative job." Sue says while laughing.

Debbie walks back in looking just as beautiful as before. Sue leaves Jason to his friends and walks over to Debbie saying, "That didn't take long! Did it?"

"No, he was pretty quick but it took me a minute as I had to pee too."

"You drank, too?"

"Yup, and got my first load in my ass!"

"Damn, I should have asked for double!"

"Huh?" Debbie says while George is walking up to them.

"Hey, where's the bathroom?"

"There you go Debbie, another customer."

As Chrissy pulls up at the same time saying, "Me too!"

Debbie slides her arm through both elbows and leads them off to the same destination.

As they get into the bathroom, Debbie uses the same process on George as her previous 'customer'. As he looks down, he says, "No, can't do that! You'll have to leave the room while I pee."

Chrissy says, "Nah, go ahead Debbie! I'll help!" She reaches over and deftly unbuckles his belt with one hand while Debbie unbuttons and unzips his fly.

"But I have to pee!"

"She knows that dummy! Look she just clamped over your head, now pee!"

"Not sure I can!"

"Give it a minute!"

As Debbie waits, he starts a dribble then a stream and she proceed to swallow the whole amount. Once he's done, he starts to pull back but Debbie leans forward swallowing the whole cock as it starts to rise. Chrissy says, "There you go big boy now give her some cum!"

"Are you sure about this?"

"Did you think I really had to pee? Once you are done, we're going to show you something on the bed in the other room!"

Three minutes later as he's cumming in Debbie's mouth he says, "Oh here it comes!" Then starts trying to pull out but she has no intention of letting him, pulling his ass back to her. Once he's finished and she swallows his whole load. Debbie gets up, licks her lips, lays back on the bed, Chrissy crawls up and pushes her bare pussy onto her mouth to get what she wants.

Debbie starts eating to her hearts content while George just sits and watches. He sees Chrissy start to shake as she lets out a quaking, "I'm cumming, oh God!" Debbie feels a strong flow coming from her and realizes she is squirting heavily as she licks and swallows over and over. As it is starting to subside Debbie sucks her clitoris hard and deep into her mouth causing an almost immediate squeal of "Oh no not again! Yikes!" She pushed up with her knees to disengage from Debbie's mouth as she collapses onto Debbie's body with her face buried in her crotch. Smiling she realizes that 'Debbie's' big clit is hard and long.

Still smiling she turns her head to George and says, "Georgie, can you go keep Sandy entertained while Debbie and I talk for a bit?"

"Sure, I need to recharge. You sure you're ok with what Debbie just did, my dear? I know you said things might be a bit different tonight and stuff but I want to be sure I understand."

Chrissy says, "My love, I know you love me and that cock is forever mine but, I'm only going to tell you this once, tonight is anything goes with whoever you or I decide to have any kind of sex with in any way or position. If you're good with that, close the door behind you and we'll be out in a little bit. Ok?"

"Sounds great! It was fun Debbie, let me know if I can do anything else for you." George winks at Debbie.

Debbie breathlessly calls out as he turns to go, "Well dear once you recharge, we can come back and you can take this tight ass, if you want it!"

He turns his head saying, "God, yes!" Then bumps hard against the doorframe. "Ouch!" He then rights himself and proceeds out the door closing it in the process.

Even before the door closes Chrissy is pulling up Debbie's dress to reveal the cock she so badly wants. Without asking she slides down her/his body till the cock is at her opening, she rises up a bit on her knees positioning the cock vertically and sits down quickly, so wet it slides into her depths as she starts riding reverse cowgirl style. "Oh my, so much deeper! This feels so good Debbie!"

All Debbie can do is moan and watch. Then she snaps out of her reverie too look at the lovely ass going up and down on her cock. She reaches down with her right hand getting it wet from her juices and on one of the slow down stroke positions two of her fingers where her asshole will be and on completion, both sinks deep into her ass eliciting a surprised squeak, "Oh wow, nobody's ever been there Debbie! Oh my, does that feel wonderful, so full!" As she rises and sinks each time the fingers come out and back in, on the third or fourth stroke Debbie adds another finger filling her more. "Wow! Never been so full in my life!" As she rises again, she pulls fully off the cock she's enjoying and starts turning, Debbie grabs her hips to stop her, pushes her cock up targeting her ass, then pushes her back down with one hip. As the head clears the ring she says, "Oh, I'm not sure if I can do this!" Debbie grabs both hips and pulls her down faster until she is sunk fully on all seven inches. "God! That feels so bad and good at the same time!" She sits there for a bit then starts fucking harder while pushing her hand into her pussy and clit causing another orgasm which in turn causes her ass to contract and pull the cum out of Debbie's cock.

"I'm cumming! Oh god! You are so tight!"

At that moment Sue opens the door peering in to check on our situation, "I was wondering where you went! That cock feels good Chrissy?"

"He's in my ass! So nasty and awesome at the same time! He just came! We had to get it to go down 'cause it was hard and that is a little obvious in this skirt."

"Oh, I know, seems funny that he got hard while sucking George. He told me that Debbie sucks cock better than anyone he has ever had. I told him that you and Chrissy are gratis and don't have to pay for the services. Now, Chrissy, you need to get off that cock, clean her up, and get her back in action out there, mamma needs some new stuff!" She closes the door laughing as she walks away.

Chrissy slides off of the cock and ends up drenching the bed. "Wow, you came a lot! Roll over so we don't get that skirt too wrinkled. Thanks for that new experience it was awesome and I'd love to do that again!"

"Well, Sue prefers it since my girth hurts her pussy and her ass is used to it. Yours is much tighter but I love that pussy too!"

"Maybe we need to swap husbands a few times a week so George can fuck her pussy and you can fuck mine! I have to discuss that with Sue and George. You ok with that?"

"God yes! I really miss pussy a lot! Just so you know, I love eating a filled-up pussy too! You are a tasty morsel and really wet!"

Chrissy goes into the bathroom and retrieves a washcloth, wetting it, then returning to clean off the pretty cock. She corrals it back into the panties, pulls Debbie back to her feet to smooth out the skirt. As Debbie teeters on her heels getting her footing back. "Oh my, knees are weak from that lovely fucking."

"Oh baby, I'm not done with you tonight but I'll let you get back to work. Hee Hee, I bet Fred is waiting for his turn at this ass!" She turns into Debbie looking up pulling her face down to a long passionate kiss. As she pulls back after 60 or so seconds breathless, "You really know how to kiss don't you? Now let's get you into the bathroom so I can fix your pretty face for the guys out there to drool over."

We walk back into the room where the party has somewhat broken down into couples or throuples making out in different areas. We see Sue, George, Fred and Sandy in one corner softly talking, drinking, and laughing. We walk up and hear the last few sentences of the conversation.

Sue, "So Fred, looks like my whore is coming back, you want a shot?"

Fred looks at his wife as she winks at him nodding, "Go ahead sweety, maybe you should give her a big kiss to be sure you want her as much as your pants are already showing."

Hearing this, Debbie grabs Fred's face in both hands and lays a huge kiss on his lips, prying them apart, wrapping one arm around his head, plunging into a long French make-out session with the others watching. She slides her hand down his side and around the front massaging his growing bulge in his pants. Sandy leans over to Debbie's ear and in a loud whisper says, "Careful, he'll explode very quickly as he's been waiting for this! I've never giving my ass to anyone so he really is looking forward to this!"

Debbie breaks the kiss, turning him around just as he puts a roll of bills into Sue's hand saying, "See you in an hour or two!"

All three of the others simultaneously say, "I doubt it!" which Fred barely hears as he is being led out of the room by Debbie holding his arm. They proceed to the master bedroom and Fred closes and locks the door.

Debbie spins around in front of Fred, wraps her arms around his head and leads into a deep kiss that leaves them both a bit breathless. She releases him still locked in the kiss as she proceeds to fumble with his belt and button of his pants. They drop to the ground and she proceeds to remove the shorts underneath feeling a nice sized cock pop out ready for action. She drops to her knees and in one plunge swallows his whole cock. She holds it there in her throat while making swallowing movements, massaging the pre-cum out of his cock.

"Oh my god Debbie, careful or I'll start cumming in the next few seconds."

Debbie comes off of his cock and murmurs, "Can't have that, can we? I need some cum in this ass!" She proceeds to crawl over to the bed while one hand keeps ahold of the cock. She grabs the bottle of lube, slathers his cock, bends over the bed, pulls her panties to the side, pulls his cock up to the hole she needs filled and says, "Push hard, fast and fully into this ass!"

Fred does as he's told pushing forward fast plunging his cock completely into this beautiful ass in front of him. He holds her hips fully onto him until he gets used to the extremely tight hole he's just buggered. "Oh God! It's so tight! I'm very sure I won't last long. Debbie reaches under grabbing his balls, squeezing them a bit and pulling them towards her own cock until he says, "Yikes, that hurts!"

"Well, that'll keep you from cumming so quick." She releases them and says very loudly, "Fuck that ass hard and slap it as hard as you can."

dpga4625
dpga4625
42 Followers
12