First Military Threesome Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fred strokes almost all the way out a few times when he pulls his hand back and smacks her as hard as he possibly can. She screams out in delight as he continues fucking and slapping her ass. After a few more strokes he pulls her back onto his cock again as he yells, "Oh, here is all comes! God, I've never cum this much in my life!" He proceeds to hold her there until his cock starts to whither.

Debbie lets her panties slide back into place and thinks better of it just removes them completely. Kneels back down, takes his cock back into his mouth to get the last few drops and clean him off. Once she's done, she lays back onto the bed face first with a smile to rest.

Fred goes to the door, opens it, turning around says, "Wow, that was awesome!" As the door opens there are two couples there waiting.

One of the women says to Fred, "Wow, that ass that good?"

"Oh yes, it is! Is there a line forming?"

All four reply in unison, "Yes, this is the line." Everyone laughs as the first couple go through the door.

Debbie raises her head from the bed spying the couple coming into the room. The woman drops her panties and skirt then slides onto the bed pushing her pussy into her face saying, "I hope you're as good at eating pussy!"

Debbie starts feasting on the beautiful pussy in front of her while reaching back pulling on the cock that has appeared behind her. Her new cock puts some lube onto him and the owner of the cock unceremoniously plunges fully into the ass presented to him. This pushes her head even harder into the pussy eliciting an orgasmic scream from its owner.

He slaps that ass as hard as he can while sawing in and out of that hole causing Debbie to start moaning on the pussy in her face. This in turn causes another orgasm just as Debbie adds her 4 fingers into the pussy while sucking her clit like a small cock. She proceeds to lock Debbie's head with her legs while seemingly having a continuous orgasm. Once she finally releases her head she says, "Oh no, no more!" As she shifts away while watching her husband.

Her husband pulls Debbie's hips fully onto his cock while he unloads another load into that pretty ass exclaiming, "Here is comes whore!" Shot after shot is unloaded and after a few mins he releases her.

Once again, she slides to her knees engulfing the cock into her mouth tasting a lot of cum swallowing every drop.

This happens 4 more times in the next two hours. Debbie, now exhausted, cum dripping down her legs, crawls up onto the bed and lays back falling into a short sleep.

Debbie starts stirring when she feels a pussy sliding over her hard cock. Keeping her eyes closed she just relishes the slow methodical fucking from whomever is riding her. She's starting to get to the point of no return so she opens her eyes to see Sandy riding that thick 7" cock. Her eyes are closed and she's completely nude so Debbie reaches up and pinches both nipples really hard.

"Ouch!!! What the.... Oh God, Oh God, I'm cumming ahhhhhhhh ohhhhh Oh God!" She screams out.

Those screams cause Fred to come rushing into the room. He stops, looks at Debbie then at Sandy then down to Debbie's cock. "Debbie has a, a, a, cock? What? Oh my God! It's Dan! I just fucked Dan!" As he stands dumbfounded, mouth hanging agape.

Debbie says, "Here it comes Sandy!" As she cums hard into the beautiful tight pussy of Sandy's.

"Oh my Debbie, I haven't cum that hard in a long time. Uh, Freddy, close your mouth! Oh, by the way, surprise! You come back for more ass from our girl Debbie? Get those pants off, I'll scoot up so she can clean this cum out of my pussy."

Sandy scoots up turning around while lowering her pussy onto her mouth. Fred finally moves, rips off his clothes, lubes his now hard cock, puts Debbie's legs on his shoulders, and sinks into her well used ass once again. "Oh, this ass is actually still tight!" He reaches down with each hand, grabs a nipple, pinches really hard then pulls as hard as he can eliciting a muffled scream that causes Sandy to orgasm immediately really hard. Fred repeats the procedure 4 more times while fucking hard and finally sinking deep depositing another load deep in Debbie's ass.

Sandy rolls off of Debbie standing up next to the bed while Fred pulls out, Debbie sits up, and gobbles down his cock to clean it of the cum that is still coming out slowly. As the task completes both Debbie and Fred turn around to clapping from the doorway where a crown had gathered to watch the episode.

Sue is in front of the crowd smiling with a Cheshire Cat smile. She says laughingly, "Ok slut, are you finally done in here? It smells like a gloryhole stall in here and once again you have cum dripping out of your ass and your mouth."

Everyone disperses and leaves just Sue and Debbie in the room. "So, slut, did you have fun?"

"Yes ma'am! I am pretty tired though."

"Well, let's get that abused ass home so you can clean some cum out of my pussy! I let three of the smaller skinnier cocks fuck me and George gave me 2 loads. Sandy had a small dildo she gave me to hold it in while we go home. Oh yeah, you made me $1500 tonight whoring yourself out! We should do this really often if you make that much in a night!"

Debbie gets dressed and spruced up a bit, says goodbye to everyone and they leave for home.

12