First Mother then Daughter Pt. 02

Story Info
Neighbor gets closer to mother and her daughter.
4.7k words
4.59
23.2k
23

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Preface: Everyone in this story is eighteen years old or older. The story is entirely fictional. Any similarities to real people or events are purely coincidental. Constructive comments are always welcome.

This is a long story. I decided to break it into seven chapters because I won't open a story on Literotica that's more than twenty thousand words. I'm going to submit a new chapter every weekend. I hope that if you start in the middle of the story, you'll enjoy it, but you won't understand the characters.

Enjoy

First Mother then Daughter - Chapter 2

A couple of weeks later, Lewis called.

"Hi, Beverly. Can you and the family come over tonight? I left the office early for a change and I thought I'd throw some burgers on the grill. We can swim a little and have a soak."

"Oh, thank you Lewis but Howard is out of town for a few days." He knew Howard was gone but he didn't tell Beverly. He wanted the women over, one or both of them.

"What about you and Alison? I've had a tough week and I love to have some company."

"Let me ask Alison," she said. Lewis hears in the background, "Alison, do you want to go to a pool party next door?"

"Alison and I would love to come over. What time?"

"Anytime really. I'll put the burgers on at about 8:00 when it gets cooler, but we can swim and relax first."

"We'll get there around 6:30. How's that?"

"Great. I'll see you then."

Beverly was excited about the invitation. She knew that nothing would ever happen between them. She was a married woman, thirteen years older than Lewis. He'd never be interested in an old lady like her. Although, she thought back to the last time in the hot tub. He certainly seemed interested in her body. She found his body interesting too. She needed to get that image out of her head.

Beverly picked a small two-piece suit to wear. When she put it on, she realized that it had been a long time since she'd done any grooming down there. She got out a trimmer and took off enough that it wouldn't show with her bathing suit. She looked at herself in the mirror and thought, "I could just shave it all off" and laughed at herself. There wasn't enough time for that now, but it made her feel a little naughty to have thought of it. She didn't think Howard would notice. She put a thin coverup over her suit.

Alison wore normal swimwear for a good-looking eighteen-year-old girl, a small but decent bikini with a wrap around her waist.

Lewis told them that he'd be in the back so they could just use their key to come on in. Lewis was dressed in thin board shorts again. When they came in, he greeted them warmly, hugging Beverly briefly, and told them how he was glad that they came. The hug surprised Beverly, but it didn't feel inappropriate and was pleasant.

"Can I get you ladies something to drink?"

"I'd loved one of those margaritas if you don't mind. They were so tasty." Lewis got out the blender and made a pitcher full. He poured a big glass for Beverly and then paused.

"Beverly, can Alison have a drink? I'll bet it's not the first alcohol she ever had and she's safe here and not driving?"

"OK, but just one. Their strong."

Alison smiled at him and mouthed, "Thank you" as he filled her glass.

They sat around the patio talking and drinking. Alison kept looking at him strangely and finally said, "You're him. You're Lewis Watkins. The Lewis Watkins."

"I guess I'm guilty."

Beverly asked, "Alison, what's wrong with you? You're being rude."

"Mom, you don't understand who he is. This is Lewis Watkins. He started, 'A.I. Beginnings'. He's revolutionized artificial intelligence. Oh my god. There was an article in 'Forbes' about him. They're calling him a genius for the next decade. And I'm sitting next to him by his pool."

"Dr. Watkins, A.I. is exactly what I want to study in college. I read your article in 'Science'. I couldn't follow all of it but it's amazing what you've done."

"You can't call me Dr. Watkins when we're both in swimsuits. I'm sure there's a rule about that. I'm just Lewis, your old next-door neighbor."

Beverly said, "It looks like you've got a groupie, Lewis."

He'd never seen a teenager look at her mother like that. It was a combination of, "I'm going to kill you in your sleep," and "I'll hate you forever for embarrassing me like that."

Before there was any bloodshed, Lewis said, "I'm going to get in the pool. Would anyone care to join me?"

The tension broke and Alison followed him to the pool and dove in. They splashed around while Beverly looked on, sitting on the side with her legs in and her drink in her hand. She was smiling at us. Alison wanted to ask him about his work and the company, but every time she started to, he'd say 'later' and dunk her. She gave up and crawled on his shoulder trying to dunk him, but he wouldn't go down. She finally dove underwater and pulled his legs out from under him, and he fell underwater.

When he got back up, sputtering, he said, "I'm going to get you for that," but she was already out of the pool and drying herself off.

"Too slow, old man."

He got out of the pool and picked her up laughing and screaming and threw her in the pool.

She said, "Uncle. I give up."

Lewis pointed down at her mother and Alison nodded. He reached down, picked Beverly up, and threw her in the pool. Alison swam over and dunked her. When she came up for air she was laughing.

Beverly liked watching Lewis being playful with Alison. The drops of water flowing off his face and hair and down to his chest were all she could see. She wanted to get in and suck one of his nipples into her mouth before going lower. As he got out of the water, she could see the outline of his cock against his leg through the thin fabric. She was impressed by its size. She was ashamed that she was watching him, and she hoped that Alison didn't notice. Beverly didn't seem to notice how much skin contact there was between Lewis and her daughter.

Lewis took Alison's hands and pulled her out of the water like she was light as a feather and then did the same with her mother. Beverly lost her balance and he had to catch her against his chest.

"Those are strong drinks," she said.

"You get to help cook," he said to Alison.

She saluted and said, "Yes, Sir."

Lewis started grilling the hamburgers and Alison started asking him questions again. She asked very insightful questions about coding and AI. She impressed him with her level of knowledge of the subject for a high school student or for that matter, most college students. Alison had an innate grasp of it that most people never would. She wanted his guidance about what she should study in college next year.

"If you come over some evening, I can loan you some books about the different ways people have approached A.I. in the past. It helps to know where we've been to see where we're going. We can go over what courses you should take too. Bring over some code you've written. I'd like to look at it."

"Where are you going to school?" He asked.

"UT Austin."

"Great, I know most of the professors there and I'll be happy to email them a letter of introduction. They can be great advisors to you and once they know you, they may be able to get you into some graduate-level classes early. I'd call them Dr. or Professor," he said laughing. Alison was positively giddy.

"By the way, I told this to your parents, but you're welcome to come over to use the pool in the afternoon and you can bring your friends. Just make sure that you clean up after yourself. I'm rarely home before 6:00. You're welcome at night too, but if the lights are on, call first. If I'm alone I don't bother with clothes out here. I wouldn't want to surprise you. Don't get into too much trouble."

Beverly was a little drunk and getting jealous of the attention Lewis was giving her daughter. She wanted Lewis to pay attention to her. It was nice that she could carefully examine him with little danger of him noticing but she wanted him closer.

Lewis put out the food and they gorged themselves. Beverly was hitting the margaritas hard, and Alison took the opportunity to have a few extra glasses herself. Lewis kept making more.

By the time they finished eating, the sun had gone down, and it was almost dark. Lewis suggested a soak in the hot tub. He told Alison how refreshing it is to get hot in the tub and then jump into the pool to cool off. They tried it and Lewis was rewarded by the sight of four extremely hard nipples poking through their tops when they got back into the hot tub. Of course, they saw the outline of him in his swimsuit. Alison hadn't noticed it before and was both embarrassed and fascinated by it. He was a grown man; she only knew teenage boys. They moaned as the warm water soothed them again.

After a while, they found themselves a bit waterlogged and tired. It had been a great evening. They said their goodbyes and thankyous and went home.

-----

They went through the back gate and in the back door. They said goodnight to each other and went to their rooms. They were both a little tipsy.

Beverly couldn't sleep. She kept thinking about Lewis. Every time she saw him, he seemed sexier, and he made her horny. He was virtually a stranger, but she found herself dressing in sexy outfits for him. She should be appalled when he gazed for much too long at certain parts of her body but the lust in his eyes made her feel young again. It had been too long since a man looked at her that way.

Beverly knew that it would take forever to go to sleep when she was this horny. Getting in bed naked was a bad idea but she liked the sensation of the cool sheets on her bare skin. It made her feel sexy. When the sheets touched her nipples, they hardened. There was only one thing to do. She pulled her favorite vibrator out from her bedside table drawer.

Beverly had many vibrators because Howard was always out of town. She had a Magic Wand, for serious external vibrations, a Rabbit, a remote-control egg, a bullet, a clit vibrator, a vibrating butt plug, and a luxurious, silky soft, realistic dildo with a silicone outer sheath over a hard inner shaft. It felt like soft skin over a hard cock. That was her favorite. Sometimes she soaked it in hot water to get it up to body temperature. It felt like a real dick inside her. It had three speeds.

She slathered it and herself in her favorite lube and pressed it against her pussy. She tried to think about Howard but the only sexy thoughts that came into her mind were about Lewis fucking her with that bulge hidden in his swimsuit.

Set to "low", she pushed the big cock against her entrance and slipped the head in her pussy. She moaned.

She thought about walking over to Lewis, pulling his shorts down, and holding him in her hand as he swelled. He would become rock-hard and heavy. She moaned as her first orgasm hit her.

She turned the vibrator up a notch as she thought about falling to her knees to worship his cock, that monster she wanted. She could almost feel and taste it in her mouth.

Beverly wanted all of it, but she wasn't experienced with blowjobs. She'd never liked giving them and the thought of swallowing cum was distasteful. She'd swallowed all of Howard's cock after that first cookout, just to see if she could do it and she could. Lewis's cock might be much bigger. She shivered at the thought. He was a young, good-looking man, and she knew that he'd expect a blowjob from her, the old slutty MILF next door. She wanted to suck him and hear him moan, pleased that she was so good. She wanted to be a good slut for him and take his cock all the way down her throat.

She imagined the feeling of it down her throat, her nose touching his skin. Her imagination was so vivid tonight that she could feel it down there. She couldn't breathe but she refused to pull off him. His cock pulsed and he shot his seed straight into her stomach.

She jerked as another orgasm hit her. But she wasn't satisfied. She wondered if his young cock would still be hard, or if she would need to tease him until he got hard again. That would be fun. She loved to tease, and she knew could get him hard as a steel rod.

After she got him good and hard again, he'd push her down on the concrete, onto her hands and knees. He wouldn't be gentle with her. She was an old married slut. He would take her from behind. It didn't matter what she wanted.

The vibrator was now on high, and she rammed it into her cunt as far as she could. Her whole pussy was vibrating. Her finger was on her clit.

She imagined him kneeling comfortably on a cushion while she was on the concrete. He'd press his cock against her sloppy wet pussy and jam his cock into her, all the way to the hilt so fast and hard that it hurt as he stretched her cunt. He would pull back and ram into her even harder. She imagined his cock bashing into her cervix over and over. Her scraped and bloody knees hurt, but that wasn't his problem. He'd insistingly pound into her cunt, the cunt of his slut, not caring about her, just using her as a receptacle for his needs. He'd shoot his seed in her waiting hole when he was ready. Holding her hips, he would plunge into her mercilessly as his balls tighten and his cock swelled. She'd push back against him, helping him come. She could hear him letting out a loud series of grunts and holding himself into her as deep as he could as he exploded in her, painting the walls of her cunt. She'd squeeze his cock as hard as she could as he came.

Her final orgasm was a big one and she bit into her pillow so her scream would not wake Alison. She lay in bed soaked in sweat, breathing hard, unable to move. The vibrator was still buzzing inside her. She pulled it out and felt empty.

Lewis was still on her mind. Could she possibly cheat on her husband? Her pussy was certainly voting "yes." She ached for real sex. But did Lewis want her? Maybe or maybe not, but she was sure she could seduce him if she wanted to. Could she do that to Howard? And what if Howard caught them? It would ruin her family. Maybe if she just did it once, she could get it out of her system.

It was too hot to sleep or think. She threw a robe over her naked body and went out to the back patio. It was late and all the houses in the neighborhood were dark except for a single window next door. Why was he awake? Was he thinking about her? She sat on one of the patio chairs, facing the window, and let her robe fall open. The cool air felt delicious on her nipples and wet pussy. It was light enough out that if he looked, he could see her naked body. She fondled her breast thinking about him watching.

What if she went over now and jumped in his pool naked? Would he hear her? Would he come out and take her? Her hand fell to her pussy, and she started to rub her clit. She winced. It was sore from her abuse early. She couldn't take anymore tonight. Besides no matter what she did with her hands or a toy, it wasn't going to scratch the itch she was feeling. Only a hard cock could do that. Lewis's hard cock. She went back up to her bedroom and fell, naked, onto the damp sleep. She fell into a fitful sleep.

Thinking about him like this was silly, but it made for good masturbation material. Nothing was ever going to happen between them. She was an old married woman.

-----

Alison couldn't sleep either. When she met Lewis, he was just another neighbor. He was nothing special. But tonight, he was fun. He got her mother to let her have a margarita, something her mother had never done before.

Then she realized that he was famous. He was Dr. Lewis Watkins, one of the most influential minds in computer science in the world. Even though she hated her mother for saying so, she was a bit of a groupie. She was more starstruck than a groupie. It's not like she wanted to jump into bed with him. Although he was attractive for an older guy.

He offered to help her with teachers at college and lend her books. He even wanted to look at her code. Dr. Watkins wanted to see her code.

He was so normal. He played in the pool with her like he was one of her friends. They'd splashed and yelled together, unlike her mother who just sat on the edge. One time when he splashed her it almost pulled off her top. It would have been embarrassing for her top to be floating around in the water. She thought he saw her tits briefly, but he didn't say anything or start staring at her boobs. That was pretty cool of him. He told her that she and her friends could use the pool in the afternoons this summer. That would come in handy to get an all-over tan. His yard was private; nobody could see her.

When they were cooking, he talked to her like she was an adult not just some little kid. He listened to her and understood that she knew a lot about the field of artificial intelligence.

That hot tub was great too. She'd never been in one. She liked it when they got hot in the spa and then jumped in the pool. It felt so cold, and it made her nipples cold and hard. When they were back in the spa, she saw him checking them out, and she felt a chill up her spine.

As the evening wore on and she'd had a few more drinks, he looked more handsome and not as old. If he were a little bit younger, she would be interested in doing something with him. Something sexual. She found herself getting horny from thinking about him. She thought about what it would be like with an older man that knew what he was doing. Her hands slipped under the covers. One went to her breast, and one went to her pussy. Her mind wandered as she rubbed her clit.

Maybe when she was naked in the pool, he'd come join home and surprise her. She could flaunt her body a little for him. Or a lot. It would be easy to make him want to fuck her. Guys always wanted to fuck her. Once he saw her ripe naked nubile teenage flesh, he would beg to fuck her. He had a nice package from what she could see as he got out of the pool in those thin shorts. It looked a lot bigger than her boyfriend's. She thought about it stretching her tight pussy, almost like when she lost her virginity. She thought he would start with long slow strokes then speed up until he was savagely pounding into her tight young pussy. She came so hard she wanted to scream but was afraid of waking up her mom. She bit her pillow and screamed. She was hot and sweaty when she finally fell asleep.

-----

Lewis couldn't sleep either. He wanted to review the recordings. His whole house, inside and out, had tiny, ultra-high-definition surveillance cameras hidden around. He didn't install the system to check out women in the backyard, it was part of the security system. But it turned out to be a nice extra feature. He started by looking at what was going on now, not expecting to see anything. He was surprised when he saw Beverly sitting on her back patio with her robe open, displaying her whole naked body while facing his window. He took a snapshot of that. She was so hot. He'd like to take her to his bed, but that wouldn't happen because she was happily married. Still, it was fun teasing each other.

He reviewed the footage from tonight's party. He didn't see anything new except that at one point, Alison's top became dislodged, exposing her perky breasts. He zoomed in to get a close-up snapshot of that. It was a shame that she was too young for him. If she were a little older, he might pursue her. She was certainly beautiful. If she and her friends took advantage of the pool and hot tub during the day, he'd probably get some interesting videos. The surveillance system notified him if there was any activity. He'd know if someone came over. Maybe one day he would come home early and surprise one of them. He looked at the video of Beverly with her robe open and stroked himself thinking what he'd like to do with her hard body.

12