First Mother then Daughter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----

Over the next few weeks, Howard was out of town on a big case most of the time. Alison was not around either. She had graduated from high school and had a friend with a lake house just outside of town. She and her friends spend most of their time out there. She spent more nights out there than at home. Beverly thought that she was probably having sex there, but she was eighteen years old, knew about STDs, the importance of condoms, and was on the pill, so why not?

As a result, Beverly was alone at home more than she'd like. During the day she went to work out. She'd done that more since Lewis moved in. She was proud of her body and intended to keep it in even better shape. She'd lost three pounds in two months and weightlifting had toned everything. She stripped off her clothes and looked at herself. Her abs looked very fit but not hard like a woman weightlifter. Just well-toned and shapely. Her waist was tiny and strengthening her back and chest made her tits look perkier. She turned around and looked at her back. She loved the way it looked strong and shapely. She looked like an hourglass at her waist. Standing on her toes like she had heels on made her legs and ass look even more shapely.

Some of her clothes didn't fit anymore. She loved putting on clothes that fit a few months ago that now looked baggy on her.

She treated herself to some new clothes and on impulse bought a couple of skimpy bikinis. She'd never owned a bikini before. She didn't think she could wear one in public, they showed too much, but Lewis's house wasn't public. When she got home, she tried them on to see how she looked in them and to take a couple of selfies. She noticed the problem of her pubic hair sticking out, so she started trimming. These bikinis were tiny and covered very little. She'd never seen any of Alison's bikinis that were close to this small. She trimmed a lot of hair off, but it still didn't look right.

She had to try it. She got out some shaving foam, clippers, and a razor. Sitting on the edge of the tub, she cut as hair off much as she could with the clippers. What remained, she sprayed with the hand-held showerhead to get it wet and then spread shaving foam over her swollen pussy. The feeling made her shudder. Her hands were shaking from excitement but slowly and carefully she drew the razor down her pussy. It was easier than she thought. She wondered what it would be like to have a man shave it for her. She shaved all of it off. She had to hold each part taut to shave it smooth. All the pulling and pressing made her wet on the inside.

She got a hand mirror and examined her handy work. Her pussy was completely bare, and it looked cute. As she looked closer, she realized she needed to shave around her ass too. She picked up the razor and took care of that area. She cleaned up and rubbed moisturizer on. That almost made her come. She'd never shaved her pussy before, and it felt wonderful to be bare down there. She could feel the air move against her lips as she walked, and it made her feel sexy and horny. She took a selfie of her fresh look without her face in it and a close-up.

She put on one of the tiny bikinis that she'd just bought. The bottoms had little strings that tied at the sides. She stood in front of the mirror to see how she looked. No hair showed from under her bottoms and the area it covered, looked smooth without all her hair pushing it out. She took another selfie that included her face. She could send it to Howard. Maybe he'd look at it in a meeting. She laughed at that idea. She could send the closeup to Lewis. Would he know it was her?

As she stood there, just for fun she spread her legs slightly and pulled both the side strings at once. The bottoms fell to the floor leaving her clean-shaven pussy showing. She didn't quite know why, but it sent a surge of pleasure through her body and made her pussy tingle. She ran two fingers up and down her slit and plunged them in her. The feeling was so intense that her knees buckled, and she dropped to the floor. She lay right there on the cold tile bathroom floor and watched herself in the full-length mirror as she rubbed her clit until she had a huge screaming climax. She'd never been able to see her pussy so clearly. Howard would have a cow if he noticed, but she loved it and was going to keep it shaved. She might even get it waxed. The thought of a stranger grooming her down there made her feel both embarrassed and excited. She thought about Alison and thought that she must shave too. All the young girls in bikinis must.

She dressed and realized how good her everyday panties felt against her freshly shaved pussy. She wondered how silky, sexy panties would feel. She felt sexy just walking around. She was going to her workout now. That would be interesting.

She wanted Lewis to see her new bikinis, but he was not around much either these days. She called him to see what he was up to and to check to make sure it would be OK if she used the pool and hot tub. She'd hate to show up there when he was lounging around the pool naked.

Lewis was happy to hear from her but told her that he was unlikely to be home before 11:00 p.m. for the next few weeks because of a push to finish a project. She was more than welcome to come over anytime.

Author's postscript: I hope you liked this story. It was fun to write. As usual, please scroll down a few lines and vote and/or comment. You don't need to be a member to vote/comment.

12