First Mother then Daughter Pt. 03

Story Info
Affair with the mother next door starts.
5.5k words
4.76
25.3k
30

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Preface: Everyone in this story is eighteen years old or older. The story is entirely fictional. Any similarities to real people or events are purely coincidental. Constructive comments are always welcome.

This is a long story. I decided to break it into seven chapters because I won't open a story on Literotica that's more than twenty thousand words. I'm going to submit a new chapter every weekend. I hope that if you start in the middle of the story, you'll enjoy it, but you won't understand the characters.

Enjoy

First Mother then Daughter - Chapter 3

Lewis's phone chimed to let him know that someone was in the pool area at home. He opened the app and watched the screen as Beverly dipped her toe into the pool. It was 7:30 and still light. She had been coming over every evening for a swim and a soak in the hot tub on days when Howard was out of town and Alison was not home. A bottle of wine and a plastic cup accompanied her. She wore smaller and smaller bikinis to swim in. They were a quarter the size of the two-piece suit she wore the first time. Soon she stopped wearing anything in the pool area. Lewis was surprised to see that she'd shaved. The first time he saw her in a swimsuit he remembered seeing a few stray hairs. She had a remarkable body.

After a week, she started coming over in sandals and a robe with nothing but skin under it. Then even that was too modest for her. She came over in tiny shorts and an equally tiny top. She'd take them off at the gate, go for a swim and soak, then air-dry before putting them back on when she returned. That was the most daring thing she did. It was the most daring thing she'd ever done. If someone were to show up, she wouldn't have clothes, a robe, or a towel to cover herself. Her only clothes were thirty yards away. She'd just have to stand there naked.

Air drying meant she was in his backyard later at night. She rarely left before 10:00 p.m. and sometimes she'd be there later. Often, she'd play with herself by the pool while drying off or let the spa jets do the work for her. Lewis's pool area had become her naughty retreat.

Lewis had watched her every night on the security cameras. He thought it was time for him to come home early.

It was about 9:30 p.m. when he got home. He came in the side door, so no one would see or hear him. There was a full moon. He'd watched on his phone and waited until she had cooled off in the pool and was lying out, naked, air-drying. He took his clothes off, turned all the backyard lights on at once, and walked out onto the patio naked.

He saw Beverly and feigning surprise said, "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were here, let me turn down the lights."

Beverly jumped up in shock and saw him standing there naked saying something to her. Her brain couldn't process his words.

He went over to the switches and dimmed the lights. "I finally got away from the office early. Do you mind if I join you?"

Beverly started trying to cover her body without much success. She wanted to run away in every direction at once. "But...I'm naked, let me get a swimsuit and I'll come back".

"There's no need for that. When I'm by myself, I never wear clothes out here at night."

She looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"Would it make you feel better if I turned the lights off?"

She nodded.

He walked to the panel and turned them all off. "Is that better?"

"Yes, but I really need to go."

"Look Beverly, we're both adults. We've seen naked people before. Now, we've already seen each other naked so let's just sit in the hot tub and relax." He walked towards the hot tub.

This is what she'd fantasized about. Ever since she started coming over and swimming naked, she wanted him to come home early and catch her naked. But now that it had happened, she wanted to run away. Part of it was the surprise but also only her husband had seen her naked in twenty-five years and Lewis was now the only person to see her shaved pussy, ever. When she fantasized about this moment, she acted cool and sexy but now that it was real, she felt embarrassed and exposed. He could see everything.

"I haven't seen you in a while. Let's sit in the hot tub and talk. It'll be dark in there. I could use the company."

He was so relaxed that she started to relax too. The half a bottle of wine she drank helped too. It was dark out here. He walked over to the spa and started the bubbles, and she followed him. When he stepped in, he held out his hand to help her as she stepped in after him and they sat down. He couldn't see much in the dark under the bubbles, but neither could she.

"I've forgotten my manners. Would you like a drink? How about a Vodka Tonic?" Lewis said as he stood up again and got out of the tub.

Beverly got her first unobstructed view of his cock. It was dark but she could see well enough. She gasped quietly. He turned to get out and his ass looked mighty fine too.

"No!" she thought. She wasn't going to think like that. She was married...although...she wasn't dead.

Lewis flipped on the lights in the kitchen as he made the drinks. Beverly stared at his body as he walked around making the drinks. He flipped the lights back off and returned to the spa. He bent over and handed the drink to her. Her eyes were accustomed to the dark again and she realized it wasn't that dark. Lewis got back in the tub. Beverly downed half her drink.

Lewis asked, "So, how's the family? I've been expecting Alison to call me to go over her college courses. You must be proud of her."

"Teenagers have short attention spans. Alison has a friend with a lake house, and she spends all her time out there. If I see her, I'll tell her you asked about her. She usually spends the night there too." She thought, "Why did I tell him that?"

"What's Howard doing?"

"Howard has this big case that keeps him out of town for days if not weeks at a time. So, I spend a lot of time working out and doing things around the house. I started coming over here in the evenings. The house felt empty." The drink was loosening her up. She knew she shouldn't be telling him all of this.

Lewis said, "I'm certainly glad you did tonight. I know you must get lonely, but the extra training has worked for you. Oh, I'm sorry. That sounded crude. I didn't mean that just your body looks great, which it does, but your face looks good too. You look healthy, happy, and relaxed."

"Thank you for noticing. Working out does that for me, especially an exhausting workout. Afterward, I feel tired but at the same time energetic. I have more stamina, I'm in a good mood and I'm proud of myself. Sort of like after really good sex." She clamped her hand over her mouth. "I didn't mean to say that."

"Don't worry about it. I've had sex and your right; an exhausting workout is like a great time in bed. But it's just not as fun." He smiled at her.

Beverly was glad it was dark although the full moon had come up and it wasn't as dark as it was. She was blushing from her head to her toes. She needed to change the subject.

"So, how come I've never seen any women over here?

"I've had a few over but no one I was interested in. I think they were mostly interested in me because of who I am. Sex with them was OK, but not something I wanted to continue with."

"I think I told you that, I had a long-term relationship with a woman that ended about four years ago. We'd been together for almost three years. I haven't met anyone since then I've been interested in."

"What happened? If you don't want to talk about it, that's OK."

"It was my fault. We lived together but we didn't see much of each other. I was compulsive, or more compulsive when I was working on my PhD. I was at school most of the time and even when I was home, all I did was work. She met another guy and was 'dating him' and I didn't even realize it. She finally left me saying that I would never have time in my life for her. Maybe she was right. I'm working just as hard now. But it looks like the project I've been working on is almost finished. I should be able to get home earlier and maybe even take a few days off."

"Not having sex at your age must be difficult. When I was your age, I had sex constantly."

"It is," Lewis said. "I need another drink. Can I get you a refill?"

"Why not," she said.

When Lewis got up, his cock was on display again. He seemed to take his time getting out of the tub. Beverly was tipsy, she thought about grabbing it and tried not to giggle.

On the way back with the drinks, she didn't even pretend not to watch his cock.

When he got back in the tub he asked, "Were you looking at my cock when I walked back here?" She felt that all-over blush again.

"Yes," she said sheepishly and sucked down half her drink.

"It's OK. It would surprise me more if you hadn't. Have you seen a cock besides Howard's since you've been married?"

"No."

"It's perfectly normal to look."

He reached over, turned the lights on in the spa, and stood up. The lights let her see everything, and she stared at his package.

"Do you like mine?"

"Yes," she said softly.

"Now you stand up." His voice had an air of authority. It was an order, not a request.

"No, I can't," she said submissively.

"It's only fair. You've seen mine and from what I've seen so far, you have a great body. Now, show it to me."

She paused a minute and thought, "He's right, it's only fair. I've been staring at him." She downed the rest of her drink, took a deep breath, and stood up.

It felt like a dream. Earlier when he saw her nude, it was by accident. Now, she stood there intentionally showing her body to Lewis. It made her feel sexy and brave.

"When did you start shaving?"

She blushed again but felt somehow compelled to answer him. "A couple of weeks ago. I didn't intend to, but I got some small bikinis to wear over here and when I put them on, I could see stray hairs. I started trimming them and I don't know what came over me, but I shaved it all off."

"It certainly looks sexy. Do you like it?"

"Yeah. I think I'm going to stay shaved or maybe waxed. It feels great when cool air or water touches me down there."

"Turn around for me."

"I'm too embarrassed."

"Of what? Please, show me everything." He used that same voice that took her choice away.

She slowly turned around for him. When she saw him again, she could see that he'd grown.

"My god, you're beautiful," he said.

She could feel his eyes roaming up and down her nakedness. She could see his reaction and could feel hers; her pussy was drenched.

"Have you ever thought about shaving...down there?" she asked.

"Not until just now. Maybe I'll let you help me. Or we can shave each other." The thought of him shaving her, holding each of her lips, pulling and pushing to keep the skin taut, made her shudder.

She felt a little woozy. It could have been the drinks or her body reacting to the situation, but she was going to fall over. She felt herself collapse into Lewis's arms. Her breasts pressed against his chest. He lifted her onto the side of the tub and sat down next to her. He held her while she got her bearings.

Her head pressed against his chest facing down. His cock had grown again. Touching her was making him hard. She knew it was a terrible idea, but she reached out and touched him, or rather, it, and it jumped. She put her hand around it and squeezed it a little. She'd gone this far and wanted to see it completely hard. She stroked up and down on it and she got her wish. She was thinking about how to get her mouth on it when he said,

"Maybe you should lie down on a lounge. You've been in the hot tub too long."

Lewis helped her over to a lounge. She sat down and he let go of her. He stayed standing in front of her. She felt fine now but the alcohol made her feel loose-limbed and her proximity to Lewis's naked body, made her feel uncontrollably horny. The dizziness was gone. His hard cock was right in front of her, and she thought she could feel a warmth radiating from it.

She thought, "This is the end of being a faithful wife." She felt a twinge of guilt about what she was going to do with Lewis. She'd been married for almost twenty years. But her guilt was not overpowering. Howard had ignored her sexual needs since Alison was a toddler. Sex had gone from daily, to weekly, to monthly, and now she was lucky to get it four times a year. She needed a lot more than that and she'd needed it for almost fifteen years.

She looked at Lewis's hard cock and said, "Your cock is beautiful." It was bigger the Howard's but not scary big. She went out with a porn star cock once in college. That wasn't an experience she couldn't take often. It took her days to recover. Howard's cock wasn't tiny, but she would have liked a little more. This minute, she was looking at what she wanted.

Lewis said, "Some of this is your fault you know. If you weren't so beautiful..."

"Oh, I didn't mean to...I guess I should take care of that for you since it's my fault you're so stiff," she giggled.

She reached out and pulled him towards her.

"I got you in this state so I should help you out."

She grabbed the base of his cock and squeezed it. He was very stiff and ready. She gently held his balls with her other hand. She wanted to give him a great blowjob. The best she could. She licked up and down his shaft.

She said, "I've fantasized about this quite often lately. That night after Howard and I came over, I attacked Howard when we got home, but the whole time I thought about you. I wanted you inside me, not Howard. The next morning, I gave him a blowjob. I pretended it was you and I swallowed his whole cock. It was the only time I'd ever let Howard come it my mouth and I swallowed all his cum thinking about you." She licked the precum from the tip.

"The night after I came over with Alison, I couldn't sleep because I was so hungry for your cock. You know, your shorts don't cover much. Thank god for my vibrator." She licked his balls.

Her hand looked tiny holding his cock. "This is a whole lot better than my fantasies. Have you thought about me doing this?" Beverly asked as she licked his crown teasingly.

"I've wanted you since the first day I saw you on your hands and knees in the garden."

She giggled, "I knew you were looking. I made a point of being on my hands and knees when you were here." She popped his head into her mouth and felt him swell.

She licked up and down the shaft making it nice and wet and then she concentrated on the crown. She licked all around the ridge at the edge of his crown and flicked the sensitive spot on the bottom. He tasted a bit like chlorine from the hot tub, fresh and clean. She gathered some saliva and spread it on the head with her tongue. She puckered her lips together and pushed down on his cock, letting his cock push her lips and jaws apart. He slid in easily although her jaw might be sore tomorrow. That would be nice. A sore jaw would be a reminder of this.

Her lips moved up and down the first few inches of him. She looked up into his eyes and saw his approval. His eyes looked kind, gentle, and full of insatiable lust. Hearing him moan quietly, made her want him deeper in her mouth and each time she took him deeper, he moaned louder. She pushed down until he was near the back of her mouth, the place that would cause her to gag. She pulled back and pushed down hard, and she felt his head in her throat.

She was going too fast. She wanted to keep him on the edge drawing it out to give him more pleasure. But that would wait until the next time. The next time? Yes, there would be a next time. She knew that now and it relaxed her knowing that this would not be her only chance. She pulled back and began moving her mouth and tongue faster and faster on the top half of his cock. His moans had turned to groans. As she felt his balls tighten and his cock swell, she pushed down, refusing her gag reflex, and held his entire length in her mouth and throat. Her nose pressed against his skin until he came down her throat with a loud grunt. He unloaded more than she could swallow, and the excess ran out the corners of her mouth and dripped on her tits.

His cum tasted sweet and salty, not bitter. As she pulled off him, she made sure to lick him clean. There was a single drop on the tip of her erect nipple. She scooped it off with her finger, looked Lewis in the eyes, and licked it off. She was proud of herself; she'd swallowed his entire cock.

"Did that help with your problem? It was just like my fantasy."

"You've had fantasies about me?"

She hesitated and said, "I have them all the time."

"What you did just now was one of my fantasies. No one's taken my full length before. Howard must love that."

"That night after the hot tub was the first time, I'd sucked Howard off in years. I was practicing for you. I'm too good for him." She was ecstatic that he was pleased, and his pleasure increased her desire for him.

"But there's something else," he said.

"What?" She looked at him questioningly.

"It's your turn."

"But I want you in me."

"I will be soon, but I need to taste you now."

Howard rarely went down on her pussy unless she asked him to. Lewis grabbed her legs and turned her so she could lie with her back propped up. He spread her legs wide and put one on each side of the lounge. She reflexively resisted, embarrassed as her bare pussy was suddenly exposed. No one had seen her bare and spread open like this. But the determination in his eyes made her want him to see everything.

She desperately wanted his tongue on her pussy. This was going to be good. Would it feel different with her pussy shaved? With her back propped up, she could see him. She'd never watched while someone went down on her, and the thought overwhelmed her.

He moved the legrest attached to the lounge out of the way so he could get closer. He grabbed a nearby foam float to kneel on.

"I like you bare like this. I can see how beautiful your pussy is," he said, making her sigh. He spread her engorged lips with his fingers.

He put his face near her pussy, barely licked her folds and breathed in.

"You smell and taste wonderful." She whimpered at his words.

His first exceptionally wet lick was excruciatingly slow, starting at her puckered rosebud, past her entrance, and over her clit. She moaned deeply. Her pussy was already wet with her juices and was now wetter from his tongue. He'd licked her ass. No one had ever licked anywhere close to her ass before. It surprised her and it thrilled her. He touched her rosebud again, circling it with his tongue, and probed inside. Something akin to a small orgasm spread out from her pussy and all the muscles in and around it tightened.

He moved farther up. His tongue found her entrance and pushed inside. She didn't know if his tongue was abnormally long, but it seemed to reach areas no one else had. She wanted him to treat her like his slut, like in her fantasy, but he seemed intent on treating her like a queen, giving her pleasure. She closed her eyes and let him.

Lewis licked her clit causing her to squeak. He continued lapping his flat rough tongue across her bundle of nerves. Her muscles tightened in orgasm. It wasn't a big screaming orgasm, but one that hit her like a small gentle wave touching her foot at the beach. It was pleasant. But it didn't stop. Each time his tongue rubbed against her; a new bigger wave hit her. Each successive wave was stronger and deeper than the last. There was no rest. The next wave hit her before the last receded. She opened her eyes and looked at Lewis. He was smiling with his eyes, as he lapped her pussy.

Lewis dipped two fingers into her and rubbed her G-spot. The waves were hitting her harder, stealing her balance. He removed his fingers and rubbed her copious lubrication on her rosebud. He gathered more fluids and rubbed harder and harder on her tight puckered hole. Over and over his finger lubricated and pushed against her hole. She willed herself to relax and one finger slipped into her. He massaged her muscles to relax them before he pushed two fingers into her. That's when a big wave hit her, knocking her down and holding her there. She couldn't move. Then another hit her, and she couldn't resist its power. Her body twisted and turned, not knowing whether she wanted the feelings to diminish or wanted an even bigger wave to hit her. The choice was not hers. Lewis sucked her clit into his mouth, and she was crushed.

12