All Comments on 'First Mother then Daughter Pt. 03'

by AnotherOldWriter

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

You wrote the husband to be so totally blind, he might as well have not even been in the story. He barely exists except to generate a minor amount of tension.

But it doesn’t work if he is blind. Get rid of him altogether and make it about 2 people who are falling in love. Otherwise, if he’s going to be in the story, give him some depth of character.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer5 months ago

A realistic situation. Well written and presented (but you are already aware of that!) Thank you for sharing your talent, Cheers. mmm the daughter to cum next. Ha.

Bargyn1Bargyn15 months ago

Keep writing!

JayGardnerJayGardner5 months ago

I like where this is heading & I like that Lewis is taking his time. Lots of time for foreplay & teasing. She is hungry & he has what she wants. It will be interesting to see what Alison has to offer. As Whackdoodle also says, the husband has a role that needs to be examined. Lots of dynamics to be explored. Looking forward to more.

Pipe58Pipe585 months ago

Love your writing style. You keep the story clean and fresh. Hey we all know what we want to happen, and it does! This story can go any direction you mind wants to take it. I WILL BE LOOKING DAILY FOR UPDATES!

sober71sober715 months ago

Loving this story gave it 5*s all the way. Looking forward to part 4

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey5 months ago

Loved it!! Can't wait till the next one.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

looking forwaed to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

No thanks.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246015 months ago

Finally! Now we’re getting somewhere!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I’m enjoying this series! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story. Can't wait to see what will happen in chapter 4. Maybe Lewis gets Allison in bed and uses both mother and daughter before using them both in a 3some and turn of them in to his personal sluts

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If you want better reviews, try and make it more than just a sex scene. Make it more erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great writing. 5* thanks

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

“While rationally she knew that it was private here, her irrational mind thought there could be a crack somewhere and a neighbor could be watching or listening. She wanted someone to watch Lewis jam his cock into her.”

Absolutely fabulous! What a well-crafted story. The author has again captured all of Beverly’s desires. Now we find that she has an exhibitionist streak, and wants to be watched while Lewis fucks her. I loved how the author worked up to their mutual seduction. Little details like him shaving around his cock and balls increased the eroticism of the scene. I disagree with the anonymous commenter and I think that the buildup to the sex scene are themselves incredibly erotic and I think that most of the story, in fact occurs in Beverly’s head as she is thinking more about sucking Lewis’ cock and fucking him. Love it.

HarryKing1066HarryKing10665 months ago

Sometimes it is easy to forget how sexy straight sex can be! Excellent writing.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum5 months ago

Wonderful story. Daughter is going to appear on the horizon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous