First Mother then Daughter Pt. 04

Story Info
Affair with mother while Lewis gets closer to Alison.
5.8k words
4.72
15.8k
26

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Preface: Everyone in this story is eighteen years old or older. The story is entirely fictional. Any similarities to real people or events are purely coincidental. Constructive comments are always welcome.

This is a long story. I decided to break it into seven chapters because I won't open a story on Literotica that's more than twenty thousand words. I'm going to submit a new chapter every weekend. I hope that if you start in the middle of the story, you'll enjoy it, but you won't understand the characters.

Enjoy

First Mother then Daughter - Chapter 4

Alison called Lewis. "Hi, this is Alison from next door. Mom said that you were asking about me."

"I just wondered what you were up to. The last time we spoke we talked about going over some things to get ready for school."

"I'm sorry I didn't get back to you. My friend has a lake house, and I wanted to hang out with my friends. I may not see some of them again for a while. But that's over with. She and her family are going to Europe for the rest of the summer."

Lewis said, "You and your friends are still welcome to use my pool whenever you want."

"Really? I thought that was one of those things people say but don't mean."

"I rarely say things I don't mean, especially to friends. So please, come use it. Your parents have a key, or I can give you one. I also really want to help you out with your degree program. You show great promise. When I fight with other companies to hire you, I want an edge." She laughed.

"I hope you don't mind, but I talked to your high school advisor and principal. If what they say is half true, you can do great things in the computer world."

"I thought they wouldn't talk to anyone but my parents. Why did they talk to you?" Alison asked.

"I can be persuasive, and I may have offered to give a presentation there in the fall. You'll find the people at the top of their fields can break the rules. Progress requires people to break rules. Some things that 'can't be done', can be. Don't ever accept that something can't be done without giving it some thought."

"I want to help you get ahead at college. If you get with the right people at UT, you can place out or skip a lot of the introductory courses. You hardly need 'Intro to Computer Science' or beginning C++ programming classes. They'd bore you to death. Most students don't know they can get out of 'required classes' or they want an easy 'A.' I think you'd get bored to death with easy classes. You want classes and teachers that challenge you."

"Can we get together sometime?" she asked.

"Sure. Would you prefer to come over here or to meet at a coffee house or something?"

"I'll come by there. I'd love to see the inside of your house."

Lewis thought of Howard's travel schedule. They could meet when he's in town and Lewis can't get together with Beverly.

"How about Saturday afternoon around 1:00. I'll be at the office before then."

"That would be great. I'll see you then."

On Saturday, Alison was excited about her meeting with Lewis. She had nothing to do until they got together so she thought she'd go over for a swim first.

She asked her mother for the key. Beverly didn't want to part with it, but she couldn't come up with a reason not to.

Alison packed up her laptop with some code that she wanted to show him. She grabbed a bikini, and a towel and went over about 11:00. She dressed in Daisy Duke shorts, panties, and a short crop top. A bra didn't work under the crop top. She considered going to the pool house to change into her bikini, but it was so private on the patio that she just changed there. She could change back inside when Lewis came home. When she started putting her bikini on, she realized that in her hurry she had picked up her smallest one. She hadn't had the nerve to wear it yet. It didn't leave much to the imagination. Maybe she should change before Lewis came home. She was sure he wouldn't mind seeing her in it and she wouldn't mind if he saw her in it, but it wasn't a great way to start a professional relationship.

Lewis's phone chimed. His security system alerted him that someone was in the backyard. He looked at the live feed and was delighted to see Alison removing her clothes. He watched her strip down and put on her bikini. He loved her breasts, just the perfect size and eighteen-year-old perky. Her pussy was bare like her mother's was now. That didn't surprise him. Most young girls shaved these days because bikinis and thongs were so small. Stray hairs sticking out looked awful. She looked so much like a younger version of her mother it was uncanny. Thinking about Beverly at eighteen was making him swell.

Once she jumped in the pool, he stopped watching. He recorded everything, and he wanted to finish his work early so he could go home.

After a quick dip in the pool, Alison rubbed suntan lotion all over and lay on a lounge on her stomach. The string that held the top on would leave a line, so she untied it. She was so comfortable in the warm sun that she fell asleep.

Lewis came home at about 12:30 and changed into a swimsuit. He walked out onto the patio and quietly asked, "Alison, is that you?"

Alison jerked awake when she heard Lewis's voice and got up on her elbows.

Lewis turned his back to her and said, "Alison, I think you forgot something."

Alison looked down. Her bare breasts were showing and her top lying was on the lounge. She grabbed her top and quickly put it back on, not that it covered much.

"Oh, god Lewis. I'm sorry. I'm so embarrassed. I came over for a quick swim and fell asleep. I was going to change back into my clothes before you got home. You can turn back around now. What time is it?"

Lewis turned around and said, "About 12:30. I came home a little early for a quick swim before we got together. Is it OK if I join you?"

"Hey, it's your pool, get in. I could stand to cool off too."

Lewis ran to the pool and dove in. Alison followed him. They swam around a bit and then sat on the steps and talked. Alison didn't notice but her hard nipples showed through her top. In fact, most of Alison was on display through her new bikini.

Lewis said, "This is pleasant, but we should get dressed and talk about college."

Alison agreed and stepped out of the pool. This was a new bikini, and she didn't realize that her swimsuit became translucent when it was wet.

Lewis followed her. She turned around and looked at him and noticed that his cock was tenting his swimsuit a little.

She gathered her clothes and Lewis showed her where she could change. He went upstairs.

The bathroom Alison was in, had a full-length mirror. She looked at herself and realized how much showed when her bikini was wet. It showed almost everything, and it was dryer now than it was in the pool. She wet the bottoms in the sink, put them back on, and realized that Lewis had seen her pretty much naked. She turned red with embarrassment until she realized that's what caused the tent in his swimsuit. He must have liked what he saw. That gave her a little rush. This summer at the lake house she discovered that she liked showing off her body and guys enjoyed it when she did. A small wardrobe malfunction got her a lot of attention.

She pulled herself together, dressed, and put her wet hair up into a quick bun. She looked at herself in the mirror and thought she looked cute. She walked out to join Lewis.

Lewis was sitting at the kitchen table surrounded by books and papers. Alison went over and sat down next to him. She got her laptop out and turned it on.

"I got a copy of your class catalog and talked to a couple of professors. They told me to have you look at this." A schedule appeared on her computer screen. She wondered how he'd done that.

"I know what your high school grades were, but are there any courses that you didn't like but could easily pass in college? The reason I ask is that you can test out of many classes required for your degree that you may not want to take. Texas history and government, US history, things like that. If you enjoy those subjects absolutely take them but survey courses are pretty boring."

"Check UT's website and see what tests they will take for credit."

"You should test out of as many computer science courses as you can. But I'd ask your advisors first. Here's a thumb drive with the names of the CS professors that I've contacted and the email of introduction I sent them. All of them called me and would be happy to be your advisor. I put them in the order that I liked them, but I'd like you to meet with each of them. You need to know as many teachers in your field as you can. Sometimes special projects come up and you want them to think of you."

"I would ask you to please take one class a semester, which has nothing to do with computers but it's something that interests you. Like philosophy, writing, psychology, art, music, photography, drawing, or anything you want. You'll never get the opportunity to learn as much as in college. In a lot of cases, if you ask the professor, they'll let you just sit in on the lectures. They love students who actually want to be in their classes. To think big, you need a broad education. Also, how boring is someone who only knows about computers?"

"You had some code to show me?"

"I wrote this app for playing three-dimensional tic-tac-toe. I'll pull it up for you." She started typing.

Lewis said, "That's alright, I found it."

"What do you mean 'you found it'?" she asked sounding angry.

"I pulled it off your computer." He turned his computer to show her.

"How dare you get that off my computer? Wait, how did you get that off my computer?"

"Now you're asking the right question. You have no security at all on your computer."

"I run Microsoft Defender."

"That's cute," he said. "In the time we were just talking, I downloaded all of your personal information from your computer, phone, and cloud server. I'll get you some programs to protect your laptop and phone. Your best protection is knowledge and awareness. You'll need to guard your laptop and phone with the best security there is. Oh, that's a pretty girl," he said as he scrolled through her pictures. "She's cute...and her... and her. Don't show this picture to her parents. Really, dick pics?"

"Hey, I don't want you to see those."

"Too bad. I've got complete control of your computer. Let me see, I bet you have a diary in here somewhere."

"No! Stop it! Oh my god!" She then saw that a slide show of her 'hidden photos' was on the 72-inch screen in the living room.

"You need two laptops. One for schoolwork, ideas you have, code, notes, etc., and one for social media, pictures, email, and all the other things you kids do. Never share data between them. And for god sakes, don't continue to use 'Alison69' for all your passwords. I bet lots of guys would try that one." She blushed bright red. She was both pissed and embarrassed.

"You need a good password manager and VPN. You need to encrypt all your drives and turn off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and your USB ports when you don't need them."

"Why do I need all of that?"

First, people will steal your ideas. You want those protected, even if someone steals your laptop. Second, do you really want this public when you're a professional?" He put a picture on the 72-inch screen of her pushing up her naked breast while puckering her lips for the camera.

"Oh my god, how did you get that? I'll never be able to show my face around you again."

"It's not your face you should worry about." He laughed.

"I deleted that!"

"Yes. But it doesn't magically go away. Most cloud servers are not good at deleting things. I see that you texted it to 'JimBo.'"

"Keep your pictures local and move them off your phone to well-secured encrypted USB drives. Then delete them from any cloud server you use. Don't email or text any pictures you wouldn't want the whole world to see."

"Any decent hacker in a Starbucks could get all the pictures off your phone in minutes. Any CS grad student could steal your ideas and code and wipe them off your computer without touching it. And some will try. The university will teach you how to hack systems so you can build system security. But not until it's too late. You need protection now. It's a bit like birth control. It doesn't do any good if you start too late."

"I'm not trying to scare you or embarrass you, but I am trying to help you protect your data and maybe your reputation. Would you have believed me if I just told you? Do you want to see what else I can find?"

"No!" she shouted.

"Good security can be a pain, but it's absolutely critical. I'll give you a booklet on hardening your computer that we use at work."

"Oh, I set you up space on my company's secure servers. We have a team that keeps those secure and when you delete something, it's shredded.

"You should look at JimBo's phone to see if he's forwarded pictures of you."

"I don't know his password."

"Try 'JimBo69'. If that doesn't work, you could ask him sweetly. My guess is that he'll do anything you want him to." She laughed. "If that doesn't work, he's hiding something. Get a big stick and beat him with it. He'll deserve it. Don't forget his cloud storage."

"He wouldn't spread those pictures around."

Lewis said, "He's an eighteen-year-old boy with pictures of eighteen-year-old naked breasts."

"OK, that's my lecture on security. I do the same things to new employees and embarrass them with stuff I dig up. Later, if I can find company data on their computers, they'll be fired."

"Let me look at your code." He scanned his screen making various facial expressions. "This is very nice. Your code is clean and easy to read. You've used comments so I can see what you were thinking. There is some unnecessary code, but it makes it easier to follow. I'd remove it in the final version. I assume it works. Have you written a program to test every part of it?"

"No. I don't know how to do that."

"It's easy when there are a small number of possible games. I can show you how."

"On games like 'Go', where there are billions of possible games, you need another approach. Do you play 'Go'?"

"No."

"I'll teach you and we can play. I think you've got a mind for Go. I can teach you how to beat most of your professors. It'll drive them nuts. All CS professors play Go, and most are pretty bad at it."

Lewis looked at his watch. "It's getting late. Is your mother expecting you?"

"Yeah. Dad's home and we're having a cookout," she said. "Wait." She pushed a button on her phone. "Mom, can Lewis come over for the cookout?"

She put her hand over the phone. "Do you want to come?"

"Sure, I haven't seen your dad in a while."

"Mom? He's coming."

"Mom said about 7:00. See you then." Alison got up and grabbed her bikini and towel.

"I'll email you those security programs in an encrypted zip file, password 'Alison69.'"

"Great! My email is...wait, you already know it, don't you? Please delete all my pictures," she said and bounced out the backdoor.

Lewis moved all her photos to his secure server to keep them safe and reviewed the video from earlier. It amazed him how beautiful she was.

-----

At the cookout, Lewis kept glancing at Beverly, and she tried to ignore him.

"Hi Howard, I haven't seen you for a while. How's the case going? Are you going to be in town for a while?"

"I hate these big cases; they seem to go on forever. I'm just here for the weekend to check in at the office and see the family. Then I'm gone all next week."

"That's a shame. I bet they get lonely when you're gone so much."

"It's going to be tough on Beverly when Alison goes off to school. Listen, Lewis, would you mind looking in on them sometimes?" Howard asked.

"I'm staying at the office pretty late these days, but I do see lights on over here when I get home. I'll be glad to check in on them for you."

"Thanks, buddy."

"Will you be able to get some golf in while you're home?"

"Eighteen holes on Sunday morning."

"I hope you have a good game."

After dinner, Lewis asked them all over to swim and soak but Howard was exhausted, and Alison had a date.

Lewis went home. Before he was in the back door, he got a text from Beverly.

"I'll come over as soon as Howard's asleep. Alison's out with Jim and won't be home until late if at all."

Lewis looked at all the pictures from Alison's phone. He found lots of pictures of naked and topless girls as well as several dick pics of different guys. Of course, there were many selfies of Alison in various states of undress. Lewis would treasure those.

He had just closed the files and locked up the security system when Beverly came in dressed in only a robe.

"Do you realize that Howard has not fucked me since the night you moved in? I'm sure glad I have you next door."

As they walked upstairs to the bedroom he said, "Howard asked me to look in on you when he was gone, to keep you company, and make sure you're not lonely. Are you lonely, tonight?"

He opened her robe, pushed it off her shoulders, and let it fall to the floor. He held her at arm's length and appreciated her body to the point that she was embarrassed. She wanted to cover herself, but she wouldn't because he wanted her exposed. It made her tingle all over as she forced herself to remain open to his eyes. He didn't want her to move, and she wanted to please him. She felt like an innocent girl before any man had seen her naked. He wanted to examine every exquisite detail of her body. No one else had ever made her feel so attractive.

She sat on the edge of the bed and reached for his pants, but he dropped to his knees and spread her legs. His soft tongue ran gently up each of her freshly shaved lips. She loved watching him go down on her. It heightened her senses to see what he was doing and to anticipate what he was going to do next.

Lewis stood up and undressed slowly for her. Every button unbuttoned, every lace unlaced, every buckle unbuckled, every snap unsnapped, excited her, as it led to him finally exposing his beautiful cock. She sat on the bed, wet and ready for him, waiting for him to take her however he pleased.

He walked towards her with his hard dick swinging like a divining rod headed for her entrance. She lay on her back with her spread legs hanging off the edge of his bed. He stood on the side of the bed and his stiff cock slid easily into her. She gasped as she always did from the pleasure of him filling her. He started rocking in and out of her. She wrapped her legs around his back, pulling him deeper into her. He squeezed her nipples, forcing the blood out, and pulled them until they extended almost two inches from their resting position. Her sensitive nipples screamed at her, but the pain was outstripped by the pleasure coming from the rest of her body. Every time he pulled out of her, he stretched her nipples and when she pulled him back in, the pain was relieved. They increased the speed and got a rhythm going. The back and forth of pleasure and pain, faster and faster was driving her insane. She was close to coming. She put one finger on her clit, and she pinch his nipple with the other.

Lewis started pumping furiously into her. Leaning forward, his body pushed hard on her finger, and she came with a scream, bucking her hips. Lewis was almost there. Beverly grabbed his other nipple and pulled on them both hard. Lewis bellowed as he filled her.

They moved up on the bed and lay in each other's arms. He seemed to always know exactly what she needed each time they were together.

"I should go home. Howard could wake up although I doubt it. I should jump in the shower. I smell like sex and even Howard might notice."

"You smell wonderful." He nuzzled her neck and kissed her. "What if Howard woke up wanting to fuck you and found your pussy full of cum? My cum."

12