All Comments on 'First Mother then Daughter Pt. 04'

by AnotherOldWriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey5 months ago

Loved it and love this story. Excited to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A fun read. I have really enjoyed your storyline and the characters you are developing. Looking forward to the next piece. Thanks. K

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Boy oh boy! Things are really heating up. The background story about Alison’s computer journey is fabulous and adds immeasurably to the realism of the story. The story is extremely imaginative and well written. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

The author has said he has mapped out seven chapters for this marvelous story. He has created three very attractive and engaging characters: Beverly, Lewis, and Alison. I found Beverly’s lawyer husband Howard one-dimensional, which was clearly the author’s intention. Lewis and Beverly seduced each other and their sexual liaisons will certainly continue. Lewis has captivated Alison and soon they will be fucking as well. Both women seem to like to be watched, either while fucking or just because they like to show off their sexy bodies. Indeed, very sexy Beverly looks like an older sister of Alison’s. Computer millionaire/geek Lewis is a stud as well, and is roughly midway in age between the two hot women. How will this story play out? Will Howard be somehow gotten out of the way to facilitate the relationship between the two women and Lewis? I hope the author’s imagination can resolve this, because he has created very appealing characters that deserve to be treated well, at least in my opinion. Their believability and the realistic context in which he has set them would seem to rule out a truly unbelievable ending to his story.

pmondrianpmondrian5 months ago

A really nice story. It's great to read a story where all the main characters are fleshed out three-dimensional people.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum5 months ago

You continue to improve in each chapter. You have made Allison very bright and sexy well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous